The Experiment Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy's life has completely changed.
2.2k words
4.34
124k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers

The next day was Thursday and Kathy kept thinking of Father John and what she was going to say. She was very worried about going to confession and telling Father John what Doug had instructed her to say. Even though everything she was going to say was true she could not believe that she was doing it. The last two weeks had changed everything in Kathy’s life. She had gone from a nonsexual creature to someone who could not seem to get enough.

As Kathy thought about Father John she suddenly began to remember a Sister Mary. She had known Sister Mary from the time she was 8 until she was 18. Sister Mary had a very unusual punishment for bad girls. It was always done in the large hall with one or two girls at a time. Sister Mary used this on girls of various age groups. Kathy had totally forgotten about these experiences and was very surprised when the memories popped into her head.

One memory stood out. She and Sally Ann had been playing when they should have been reading a book. Sister Mary caught them and took them into her office. This was the first time that either she or Sally had been punished in this manner.

“Do you know what you girls did wrong?” Sister Mary began.

“Yes,” they both answered.

“You wasted your time by chit-chat so what shall we do?” Sister Mary replied.

They both stood before her large desk in their short Catholic schoolgirl dresses looking at Sister Mary.

“I think for this you will both require my special punishment,” she said.

They were afraid to think what this might be.

“This punishment will not hurt you physically but it will be punishment. Come with me.”

Kathy and Sally were afraid of what was going to happen next.

They went to the main hall of the Church. It was vacant now except for a few priests preparing for a service. Next to the main altar was an open space where various dignitaries would stand so they could be easily seen by the audience. It was here Sister Mary instructed them to stand.

“Now for your punishment you will have to stand her for 20 minutes,” she said.

Kathy thought this will not be so bad. She could not believe what Sister Mary said next.

“The time will begin when both of you have taken off all your clothes, I mean everything,” Sister Mary proclaimed.

Kathy could believe what she was hearing. She had to take off her clothes in a Church while there were other people who could see her.

“You can either do what I say and we will talk to your parents about a suspension,” Sister Mary warned.

Kathy and Sally looked at each other and began to remove their clothes. Both were from very conservative households and neither knew anything about sex. The only time they were naked was in the bath or shower. Now Kathy slid her white cotton panties down over her feet she was standing here with an also naked Sally for all to see.

“Ok hurry up,” Sister Mary urged.

“Come over here and let me see that you have everything off.”

“Ok, stand right here in front of this rail so God can get a good view. Now the next time you think about wasting my time you will remember this little lesson. Do you girls understand?”

“Yes maam,” they both answered shivering a bit as the cool air flowed around their bodies.

“I will return in 20 minutes and don’t move from this spot until I return.”

“Yes maam,” they answered.

After Sister Mary had left they stood there totally embarrassed. No one paid them much attention until Father Bob an older priest walked up.

“So you girls are being punished by Sister Mary?” he said looking them over.

“Yes sir,” they answered.

“Well let me see what you girls have there?” the old priest said and came very close to the girls. Kathy could not quite believe it when he bent down and looked directly between her legs. She could feel his breath on her cunny. He then proceeded to Sally and did the same.

This was the first time Kathy ever felt a tinge of sexual excitement. At the time she did not know what it was but it felt good. However, in the process of it feeling good she felt extremely guilty that a priest would be seeing her naked body.

To make matter worst the old priest suddenly said, “You girls know this little slit between your legs is the devil’s playground.”

“Yes sir,” they automatically replied not knowing what else to say. Kathy had never really thought much about the area between her legs other than to pee. However, now she was having some thoughts and they were bad thoughts according to this man of God.


“Yes, that little hole is the root of all evil. You just wait and see what happens someday,” he said. As he said this he stood up and pulled his robe up revealing his erect penis.

“Now girls you remember this punishment and if I catch you in here again it will be bad,” Father Bob said as he walked off.

Kathy and Sally just stood there not believing what had happened. Kathy was very confused but knew that she could never ask either Sister Mary or her parents about any of this. She also was very concerned that there was a strange tickle between her legs that felt both extremely good and extremely bad.

Kathy could not believe she remembered this in such detail. She also could not believe how turned on she was by this old memory. Her hand automatically moved to her pussy. She came several times thinking of the old priest looking at her pussy. The more she thought about this the more guilt she felt and the more turned on she became. Kathy could imagine what would happen when she confessed her sins to Father John.

Before Kathy left for the Church she grabbed her journal and carefully wrote down her latest experience. She could not wait for Doug to read it.

“Father John, forgive me for I have sinned,” Kathy said as she sat in the small booth.

“Tell me of your transgressions,” Father John replied across the small opening. Father John was only 26 but knew that he was going to be a priest from an early age. He was a good man but did not yet know of the dangers of confession.

“Father John, I can’t stop touching my pussy,” Kathy could not believe she said this. She also could not believe the rush she was having from saying it.

Father John did not believe what he just heard. Kathy was one of the more conservative women in the Church. She even worked with teenage girls recommending no sex until marriage. “Would you repeat that?” Father John asked.

“Father John I can’t stop touching my pussy. I love to touch it,” she repeated.

Father John was shocked. He was even more shocked as he noticed the faint stirring of something inside him. He thought about it a moment and noticed the beginnings of an erection.

“Tell me more,” Father John said not knowing what he should say or do. This had not been covered in school. There had been some lessons on transference type issues but not situation that brought up feelings like these.

“Several weeks ago I began to be very horny.” Kathy purposely left out the fact that she became horny only after Doug fucked her ass and made her listen to his strange CD. “Since that time I have masturbated several times each day. I rubbed my pussy and my clit until I cum. If feels so good but then I feel guilty for doing it. But the guilt just makes me want to do it more,” Kathy was giving true statements.

Father John did not know what to say. This was not a standard confession. He knew very little about sex other than from a mostly medical viewpoint. To complicate matters he could not believe the reaction that it was having on him. He was glad he was in the dark because he now had a full erection. This sometimes happened during his sleep but it had never been a problem in the past. It was definitely a problem today. It was also very difficult to think as he felt his erection rubbing against his robe.

Father John in his confusion finally said, “It is okay to like your body but you have to be careful.”

“I know Father John and I am careful. However, my pussy is now very sensitive. I no longer wear panties because they rub against my clit and turn me on. I don’t have any panties on right now,” Kathy said feeling her pussy becoming warm as she confessed.

Father John felt perspiration on his forehead as he listened. This was a very unique situation and he wanted to do the right thing. He wanted what was best for Kathy but could not forget the now painful erection that pressed against his robe and the desires that were clouding his mind.

“Kathy, do you have a boyfriend?” he asked to redirect the subject matter.

“No, I don’t.” This was true because there was no romance between Doug and her, only sex. “I have never been with a man.” This was also true in Kathy’s mind since Doug had not even touched her pussy only her butt. “I only play with myself. They other day I used a cucumber and pushed it in my pussy. It felt wonderful and I humped up and down with the cucumber sticking out of my pussy. I even put it in my butt hole.” Kathy was now really telling her story.

Father John was now full of anxiety. He did not know what he was experiencing but he was very sexually stimulated. He knew this was wrong but that did not matter.

“Father John are you there?” Kathy asked after some silence had passed.

“Yes, I am here my child,” Father John said not knowing what to say resisting the temptation to rub his cock.

“Father you can’t know how good it feels when I play with myself. I can’t seem to help it. I am rubbing my pussy right now and my clit is swollen. Mmmmmmm.” Kathy could not help it, this was just too much.

Father John also could not believe what was happening. As he listen to Kathy moaned in the throes of passion he lost control and his cock erupted inside his robe spewing his cum all over since he was not wearing underwear. Father John had occasionally had some wet dreams but nothing ever like this. Father John also could not believe how great it felt and suddenly the image of plunging his dick into Kathy’s hot pussy arose in his mind. He knew this was forbidden but the more he tried not to think about it the more he thought about it.

Kathy slowly settled down.

“I’m so sorry Father John. I don’t know what came over me,” Kathy said in a tearful voice.

Father John full of guilt himself wanted to be supportive of Kathy. “I understand. It is okay. You go home and say 20 Hail Mary’s each day for a week and make sure you come to Mass on Sunday. Your sexual desires are normal but you have to control them. Do you understand Kathy?”

“Yes I understand and thank you so much for being understanding of me. I feel so bad about what happened?”

“You do not have to feel bad. If you follow my instructions your sins are forgiven and everything is okay,” he said in his most supportive tone.

Kathy felt much better as she left the confessional. Father John was a wonderful priest. Of course Kathy knew her pussy was far from satisfied and she had some more work to do on her swollen clit.

Father John on the other hand did not feel so good. Kathy had awakened something in him he thought he had killed, sexual passion. As he later cleaned himself in his room he could not help it but another erection appeared and the only way he could rid himself of it was to empty his sperm in the sink.

Kathy returned home and began to enter her new experiences into her journal. It did not take Kathy’s left arm long to move between her legs as she wrote about cumming for Father John. There were some many things that now turned her on she did not know what she would do. She seemed to have an unlimited supply of libido and she was enjoying every moment of it. It was a real love-hate conflict but these conflicts were eased some by Father John’s support. She remembered he had told her that sexual desire is a normal part of living. She wondered how Father John handled his own sexual desire but this quickly brought back the memory of the old Father Bob. She could still see him sticking his erect cock into her face and telling her she was very wicked because she had a pussy. At this point in time Kathy was very happy to have a slit between her legs and as she pondered these thoughts she began touching her wonderful pussy.

Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers