The Experiment Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets his turn with his wife's female friends.
4.6k words
3.65
45.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was told more. I was quietly informed that it was my job to talk to a good surgeon Charlie had recommended, that she was to be enhanced, but I was to clear it with the doctor. When I quietly asked her if it was really what she wanted, she just said what she wanted didn't matter. She said it had been agreed that I would always be present, but not always participate. That it was acceptable for her to organise for me like I had for her, but it had to be on the same terms. Again I told her it wasn't necessary. And it wasn't, I didn't want more complications, but she just put a finger to my lips. She also described how her wardrobe was to change, and how we had to go shopping tomorrow.

I took it all in, tried not to fight it as it was clear she would accept no compromise, not now. We finished getting ready, got the kids up, and went to work.

Thank god nothing happened that night. We had a party at our house the next day and needed no interruptions. She was distracted though, and fidgety in the way she was last weekend. Yet after she went out with her girlfriends for lunch, a monthly event, she came home all sparkly and happy. I was glad, though a bit worried about what they might have talked about. It would not do for this to spread around our circle. That had always been one of my worst fears. It had to be anonymous, controlled, and the situation with Charlie was already beyond that without her girlfriends knowing about it.

We got the house ready, got ourselves dressed, got the kids off to our nannies house for the night and where ready in time for the first guests. It started well, we always through a good party. There were old friends there, some new ones, a few friends of friends, and the odd work colleague we liked. A good bunch, and the mood was jolly.

Then she took me aside. "Its all arranged. Go upstairs, get undressed and put on the mask and cuff up behind your back. You've got a special treat in store!"

"Who? No... not someone we know."

"Don't worry, its OK, someone I trust. Besides, it will be wicked if you go around wondering who it was. Go on. I want you to. I'll be watching, so don't worry."

Bemused, scared, and a little excited I went upstairs. I could hear the party carrying on downstairs, and knew this was more than a little dangerous, yet that added spice. I'd meant it when I'd told her nothing was necessary, but that didn't mean I was reluctant if she had organised something.

So... I undressed, put on the mask, did my hands up behind my back and waited. I felt a bit silly standing there, and more than a little exposed. You really could hear nothing but the drum of your own heart. Then two lips lightly brushed mine. Was it her? No, different, and the scent was familiar but definitely not my wife.

A soft, long finger nailed hand wrapped tentatively around my cock. I was hard, hadn't even realised it. This was kinky, and I liked it! The hand firmed its grip, even a touch to hard, but I wasn't going to protest. Some women, maybe one I knew, was stroking me and that was no bad thing.

Then, soft and familiar hands on my shoulders, pressing down. I took the hint, and slowly dropped to my knees. I felt her warm breath on my shoulder, her hands guiding my head. A dress popped up and over me. I shivered as her hands pulled down a pair of lacy knickers, grazing my nose. I was guided, moved, until my face tilted and my mouth touched those soft lower lips. For the first time in over 15 years I put my tongue to a pussy that wasn't my wife's.

I did my best, put my heart into it, and ate her for a long long time before that body shuddered above me. I was pulled back, my ear unzippered, unplugged, "Dress, mingle." The sound of two sets of feet walking away softly padded on our bedroom rug.

God I was horny, and they just left me! I laughed as I got myself quickly dressed again, then went downstairs and rejoined the party. It was in full swing and clearly no one had noticed my absence. I started talking to one of my wife's friends. Had it been her? The talk was light, about nothing, and she gave no indication, but god, had it been her?

A half hour or so passed, then a body behind me, a familiar whisper in my ear, "Again, upstairs, naked, blindfolded."

I shivered, felt my cock got hard. Extracting myself from a conversation about local schools I retreated upstairs and prepared myself. In no time I felt lips touch mine, a scent seductively drifting up my nostrils. Hell, this was a different woman! Those lips grazed my neck, nibbled my ear. A hand cupped my chest, pinched my nipple, then those lips kissed it better. A second set of lips encircled my other nipple. I had never experienced anything like it. Two mouths trailed down my body, a tongue darting into my belly button. Then... oh god then... two mouths began to kiss and lick my cock.

Just not for long! Just as I was getting into it I was pushed back onto the bed. Legs straddled my head, a dress drapped around me, and a bare vagina sat down on my face. It was musky, heady, a bit more fleshy. This time didn't take as long, but then she stayed for a second, then a third. Bloody hell she was multi orgasmic.

Finally the body lifted, I was kissed once, then a second time, then left alone. I rejoined the party. It had maybe been twenty minutes. I mingled, talked to one woman, then another with her husband. Had it been her, or her?

"Darling, upstairs, quickly now."

My heart pounded and I turned to find my wife, but all I saw was an enigmatic smile. I went upstairs, prepared myself. A hand grabbed my cock and roughly, but expertly stroked it. A hand tangled in my hair, pulled my head down onto a large nipple, soft whisps of fabric touched my cheek. She wore no bra, and those breasts where large, firm. That narrowed it down, I had a good idea who this was. There was one women, one of the best looking in our circle, a real flirt with a rich banker husband. Then again, there was that young girl from my wife's work. God, who were these women?

I was roughly pushed onto my back on the bed again. A body straddled me lower down, then something was strapped up lower down on my cock. It hurt!. The body lowered, a pussy slowly sank onto me. Another set of legs straddled my head, a dress drifting down as who ever it was sat. These pussy lips though, this scent, was completely familiar. Oh how I went to work on my wife. Yet, did I feel her leaning forward? All sorts of lewd thought sprang to mind. Could she, would she be kissing another woman? Oh I hoped so, but I couldn't know for certain. It was both heaven and hell.

I felt the women down below orgasm. That was fast! Yet my wife lifted up too, I was left alone, and when I undid the mask, the room was empty. Shaking my head, more than half tempted to jack off and clear the intense frustration of being blue balled, I got up. There was a little leather strap around the base of my cock, which was by now inflamed and red. I undid it, and the rush of the interchange of blood was extraordinarily painful.

Yet it went, I calmed down and dressed and once again went down to mingle. I'd missed a few people leaving, not many, but some. The party was still going strong though. I talked to a few more, always wondering, was it you, or you? Then again a whisper in my ear. "One more time darling, that's it, I promise."

My cock painfully jerked in my pants. Yet I extracted myself from the conversation, and went upstairs. For the fourth time of the night I stripped, and masked and bound my wrists. This time, no soft kiss, no fondling, I was jerked around and bent over the bed. A hand started beating my bottom. Not playfully at all, hard. I tried to struggle, but someone was leaning on my back. A greased hand reached between my legs and began stroking me with a merciless grip. The spanking continued, then another hand, also greased, slid between my cheeks. A finger massaged my anus, then slid in. I started stroking in and out, massaging a lump back in there.

I came with one of the most painfully hard cums I'd ever had. One of those ones that had little pleasure, but the pumping of my cum must have jetted it feet in front of me. Then the hands lifted, and after a minute I knew I was alone. My knees where shaky as I stood, and it took a while to catch my breath. What had just happened? I dressed and went downstairs again.

You could tell it was in its final stages. Even though it had maybe been 10-15 minutes, a few more couples had left. There where some packing up as I came down, and I had to do the awkward, "So glad you came," thing which always seemed to take forever. As I pecked at various female cheeks I wondered. I thought perhaps one's scent was familiar, but she was just her normal warm bubbly self, no indication I might have just eaten her out.

More and more drifted out. Then a presence at my back. "Sorry about that darling, she'd warned me, but I never really expect that. Uhmm, one more time though. Upstairs please." Her voice sounded a bit different, strained. The other four times there's been a playful lilt to it. I turned to find her, but she was ushering someone else through the routine of finding coats and saying good by.

Shrugging I went upstairs and prepared myself. This had been quite the night, completely different from anything I'd imagined, but wow. I was a bit worried about involving people we knew, but trusted my wife. She wouldn't risk us unless she thought it was safe. At least up until a few weeks ago I trusted her. Could I still be sure?

I stood waiting quite a while, then her soft hands guided me to a chair. My cuffs where done up to the legs, and when a finger quested at my lips and I opened them I found a ball slipped inside and done up to the mask. We'd had the ball gag a while, but she didn't like it much, said it made her feel too vulnerable to not be able to speak. It was a bit painful the way it spread you jaws, but given how the night had gone I was up for just about anything.

Then she undid the ear guards. "Darling I'm sorry. He knows Charlie. I don't know what to do. Please forgive me, I know this wasn't what we wanted." Then she was gone, I could hear her feet walk away.

Who knew? What was she talking about? I was suddenly very nervous and very scared. This had taken on a whole new dimension tonight. I sat there, unable to move, unable to speak. The party noises died out downstairs, then there was a heavy tread coming up. It wasn't my wife's footsteps.

"Well old man. Fancy this?" I knew that voice, the soft Irish lilt. It was Will, a very old friend of my wife's, they'd gone to uni together, though as far as I knew that's all it had ever been. He'd married, and we'd been good friends with them as a couple until it all went wrong when his wife had an affair. He was really bitter about it, and as is the way with these things we kept in touch with him, and lost touch with her.

"You know when Donna left I was a basket case. Couldn't understand what I'd done wrong. I went a bit wild." That was an understatement. We'd been worried he'd gone completely off the rails, but he recovered. "Then I made a remarkable friendship. A man you know I think, Charlie. He has this game about doing it with other men's wives. I drifted in to his circle, and believe me, have had some of the most incredible experiences. Charlie has this amazing talent to understand women's buttons. He doesn't seduce them so much as take over their lives. He has such fun, and brings out sides these women never knew they had." He laughed, "I've learned so much from the man, a really sound friend."

"Imagine my surprise when he's jokingly talking about his latest project and I recognise two friends of mine. Quite astonishing really. I never took your lovely lady as such a true submissive. What a lark! Ah darling."

"Please, this is hard, not what I'd agreed with Charlie."

"Sweetness, your man is here, we'll do nothing without his presence and in the morning I go. I must say I would have preferred to set up a quiet tet a tet in town, but Charlie said that just wouldn't do. As we knew each other he was sure you wouldn't mind forgoing my anonymity with a mask. Your husband would have seen, and maybe tried to stop it. That would have lead to a row, so its much better this way. Come now, you've brought wine, lets sit."

Our bedroom had a small comfortable sofa. My ears tracked them moving towards it. I wanted to shout, to hit out, to stop this. But I was helpless. This wasn't what we wanted. He was known, I knew my wife had strong feelings for him, just not in that way. This way danger led. It wasn't what I wanted!

They sat. I heard the sound of a soft kiss, then small talk, too soft for me to make out. He made her laugh somehow, then another kiss. More talk, more kisses, until the rhythm between the talk and kisses changed from mostly talk, to mostly kisses. This wasn't sex, this was seduction. I heard the rustle of cloths, and could only imagine where hands where moving.

Then a mortal blow, soft sighs and little gasps that I'd never heard in the hard sex of the weeks before. "Darling, undress for me, let me see the body I've lusted after all these years." She stood, I heard the rustle then soft slide of fabric. "Ahh, even better than I'd imagined. You've barely aged at all."

"Liar!" I could tell she was pleased though.

"No really, now come here and let me nibble that bra aside." She actually giggled. I wanted to kill him, and was overcome with the helplessness of my situation. I felt powerless, out of control. There were soft sucking sounds, "Mmm, and to think these beuties will be even bigger shortly. Oh I can't wait. What, you don't really want it do you?"

"No."

"That's even better, it shows your true nature. You are everything Charlie said." More soft sucking sounds, more little gasps and mewls that I though where reserved for me. It continued, he was such a bastard and to think I thought of him as a friend! He was slow, seductive, asking nothing of her.

All I could hear where the soft sounds of their foreplay. It went on and on. Then they moved to the bed. "Oh... oh Will. You don't have to..." Sounds of fabric, soft licking... "Yes! Ohhh yes..." He was giving her head! None of them had done that, it was mine to do to her, mine! I had given up a lot, knowing she enjoyed it, but this was mine. I writhed in my bonds, in agony. "Oh William... yes!" All said with that laugh, that orgasmic laugh of hers.

"Now my darling, I want you. I want to be inside you, to take you, make you mine!"

"Yes... yes, inside me. I need you there, inside me! Oh god!"

Those sounds, god, those soft wet sounds. Then faster, from soft sucking, to hard slapping. He rode her hard, fast. She came once, then again, then with a guttural grunt from him, she cried out, "Oh Will!" and that laugh, that laugh I'd always thought was mine.

There breathing calmed, there were whispers, giggles as they re-arranged themselves. "Can't I... go relieve him? He needs it so. Please?"

Will laughed. "No, leave him. Look, he's hard as a rock, has been the whole time. I understand so much now, why men do this with their relationship."

"I don't, I would have been happy with him for the rest of our lives."

"Yes darling, that's your way. You don't need, you give. The more demanding the deeper your giving. You enjoy the body pleasures, but its more than that isn't it?"

"Yes." Her voice was soft, acquiescent, and sad.

"It's the complete submission, the complete giving over that fulfils you in ways you didn't know, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Him though, that's more complex. I've met so many of these men now, that live with their wives having sex with other men. Some are pure hedonists, as are their wives. Its all about sex, and they fit together so well an open marriage suits and confirms rather than restrains their love."

"I thought..."

"No darling, that's not either of you. You're not a slut, a nympho. We are making you one, but only because your inner being lives to be moulded by a stronger male will. That's not him either. A real hedonist male wouldn't let themselves be bound like that, they'd want to jump right in and join the fun. I bet he's hung back sometimes, hasn't he?"

"Why... I..."

"Of course he has. Then there are the sissies. The men who want to be women, and having their wives be dominant or sluts lets them flounce around and be a pretend woman too."

"Is that..." No, that wasn't me! I didn't want to be a woman!

"No, definitely not. Nor is he a closet gay, who gets out of the relationship by letting their wives sleep around. I'm pretty sure, as is Charlie, that he's 100% heterosexual. Nor is he dominated by his wife. There are some like that, who's wives just take control and boss them around. That's not you, so that's not him."

"I've been pretty stroppy lately." Damn straight.

"Perhaps, but you've already said you would have stayed monogamous and been happy. No, he's the final type, the most complex, and frankly the most fun for guys such as us. He doesn't know why he's doing this, maybe its something in his past, maybe its in his jeans, but he's a beta male. He loves you absolutely, but deep down he knows he should be deferring. There's something in him that enjoys the submission, the humiliation, he just can't explain it. This is a pandora's box he never should have opened up, but once opened, he can't close it. His submission is different from yours, you need it, he fights it..." Their words went to a whisper. I wanted to hear. This was wrong, that wasn't me! I was the hedonist, wanting to experience new things!

"So he wants it?"

"Yes and no, he hates it, but needs it. You can understand that can't you?"

"Yes!" Her voice sounded like an epiphany had happened.

"He needs guidance, control. We'll give that too him, but he needs your support. You have to tell him you love him, even if you don't"

"But I do!"

"Yes darling, of course... We'll control him, break him like a bucking horse. He'll hate it, but he'll defer to the bridle eventually. Its quite fun actually." No, they wouldn't do that to me!

"Couldn't... couldn't I do it with some women friends? He'd like that."

"Perhaps, perhaps not. It's just not your choice any more, is it?" Her breath sucked in. "OK, You should still do it, it will help speed the process, but it won't stop us."

"Please, what will you do?"

He laughed, and whispered. I heard her voice, soft, scared, "No." "Please don't."

"Think of it..." His voice drifted in and out. "Remember?" It sounded like they where moving on the bed. "Being helpless? Then... the entry?" She let out a pained gasp, was he in her ass? "Then out... the tip again." Another soft pained moan. "Imagine it, imagine watching it. A bit more."

"Oh god..."

"Think of it, then deeper. Helpless, unable to stop it. Ha... you're already starting to enjoy it."

"No... ohhh..."

"Then later, remember? Them circling you, taking you in turn? Imagine it... Circling, taking, using..." The words went soft, stopped. Nothing but the sound of sex. The soft pained moans, his satisfied grunts. He came, and I think maybe she did too. Fuck, she could cum from taking it up the ass.

They talked softly some more, then it all went quiet. Had they fallen asleep? Must have. I was awake for a long long time, and twice I heard them having sex. The also talked. I heard bits of conversation. "...has the perfect frame, imagine them, large hanging. A man groping them..." "Those lips wrapped around a cock, going deeper, deeper. Remember the first time your lips touched down around Charlie? Think of it, how it'll feel..." I think she came as he finished that sentence. "Soon, something soft a silky. He'll protest, but don't let up..." I probably slumbered, but sitting held down to a chair doesn't make for easy sleeping.

Finally I felt my wrists being undone and jerked awake. "Darling, could you get us coffee please?"

12