The Experiment Ch. 06

Story Info
Father John hears Kathy's confession.
2.6k words
4.47
98k
13
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers

Doug Lewis was very pleased with himself. His theories on using Freud’s ideas of Reaction Formation as means to gain control of others had worked much better than he ever expected. The first involved the sexually repressed Kathy. She continued to respond well keeping him informed of her every move related to her awakened sex life. And she had quite a sex life. He was totally enthralled with her latest adventure with Ann. He could not believe the fact that Ann was the daughter of Bill, his second subject. Bill also kept Doug informed of his various activities including his original semen sauce, a big hit for his family meal time and at all his dinner parties. Everyone wondered about the secret ingredient. Doug also was very interested Bill’s episodes of peeking at Ann’s more frequent displays of nudity and Bill was now putting on a few shows of his own for her.

Kathy had been to two more confession with Father John and each time she masturbated to orgasm during the confession. Her confessions contained all true statements but most of the information given was dictated by Doug for affect. He purposely left out many pertinent details. Now Doug had decided to find out what was happening on the other side of the confessional. What was Father John’s thinking?

Doug knew and liked the young Father John. He noticed lately Father John seemed a bit more anxious like something was bothering him. And a few times Doug noticed what might have been a bulged in the celibate priest’s pants. A few times he watched as Kathy and Father John talked and the bulge in Father John’s trousers always seemed to appear during these conversations.

Doug decided to invite Father John over for a chat.

“Father John, I wonder if you might stop by the house one day next week. There’s a matter I want to discuss with you,” Doug said after a Sunday Mass.

“Sure Doug, how about tomorrow?” Father John liked Doug and wanted to see him more involved in the Church. This would be a good opportunity and it was not men causing Father John’s problems. Father John was having problems with women and erections: Two particular women, Kathy and her confessional orgasms; and Sister Teresa and their mutual exhibition of their genitals. “Yes, talking to Doug will be a good break for all these problems,” Father John mistakenly thought to himself.

Doug felt a priest would be a great subject for his experiment. Who better to have the defense mechanism of reaction formation than a celibate priest? Who better to have sexual conflicts?

“Hi Father John,” Doug said as he let the priest into his home.

“Hi, Doug, how are you today?” Father said as he sat on the sofa.

“I’m doing well. Can you give me just a minute?” Doug asked.

“Sure, no hurry,” Father replied.

“Listen to this new jazz group,” Doug causally said as he turned on the stereo and left the room

Father heard the strange sounds and wondered about Doug’s taste in music. As he listened the music began to have an affect on him. His mind began to relax for the first time in several days. He did not have an erection. He was feeling rather good but in a strange sort of way. He felt very peaceful. Doug’s house felt very safe as the music continued to sooth him into the right frame of mind.

Doug watched from the other room and as he saw Father John’s expression begin to relax knew that his strategy was working. He waited for a good ten minutes before he returned to the room.

“Father John are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Father John said in a dreamy sort of voice.

“I would like to ask you some questions and I hope you will tell me what I want to know.”

“Yes I will answer your questions,” the priest said.

“Tell me about Kathy?” Doug asked and noticed an immediate change in Father John’s rate of breathing.

“Kathy is a very nice person. What do you want to know?” Father John said in the same dreamy voice that hinted at some agitation.

“What affect does she have on you and why does she have that affect?” Doug asked.

Father John felt his heart rate increased and felt his breathing change. He wondered why he had to go back to these problems from this nice safe place. But something was pushing him and he felt he had to be totally honest and direct for Doug. It was important that he tell everything.

Doug was observing that Father John’s reaction to his program was different from the others. Father John was more in a placid trance. He seemed robot like but he was cooperating.

“Every time I am around Kathy or think of Kathy I get an erection. The only way I can relieve this is by masturbating. This began the first time Kathy confessed to her new sexual cravings and she became so excited that she masturbated during the confession. She keeps coming to confession and each time masturbates while asking me for forgiveness. Her behavior has awakened desires in me I thought were long ago dead.” One part of Father John could not believe he was telling Doug these secrets particular the scared nature of the confessional. Another part of him felt really good at getting this off his chest. Of course Father John had quickly developed an erection and it was becoming rather painful erection. Father John’s was very obvious to Doug as he looked at Father John’s trousers poking out.

“What are you doing about this?” Doug continued to inquire.

“I have gone to Sister Teresa for help.”

“How did she react when you told her these things?”

“She was shocked but she said she would help me.”

“What was she going to do?” Doug asked.

“She told me to masturbate. I did not think it was a good idea but she said she wanted to learn about such things and this was good opportunity. I begin to masturbate in front of her but suddenly Sister Teresa pulled up her dress and showed me her pussy. I could not help it and I ejaculated all over her. Sister Teresa’s watching me caused her to have a sudden intense orgasm and now we are both having sexual problems. Last time I met with her she sucked my penis like my mother did and ate all my semen.” Father John looked relieved at having told Doug these things.

“Wow,” Doug thought to himself. “Talk about some sexual conflicts.” Doug knew he had found someone else to be in his study. Doug also felt that budge in his own pants and pulled out his cock.

“What do you think of this Father John?” Doug asked as he stood before the priest.

Father John just looked at Doug’s hard cock. “It is nice,” he said.

“How does your cock feel?” Doug asked.

“My penis, my cock is hurting. It is too hard,” Father John replied.

“Take it out and let me see it.”

Father John reached down and unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out an eight inch cock that already had pre-cum on it.

Doug was amazed and very excited. He had never had the desire to suck a guy but suddenly the thought sounded very interesting. Doug knelt down between Father John’s legs and examined his now very hard penis. Doug licked the pre-cum off the tip and found the taste okay. He licked the head like a lolly pop.

“Oh, Mmmmm,” Father John moaned still deep within his trance.

“What the hell?” Doug decided. He proceeded to take Father John’s cock all the way into his mouth and began to suck in earnest. He also reached inside his pants and pulled out his balls. He could tell Father John was close. Father John’s cock began to twitch and the head swelled. Suddenly a glob of cum hit the back of Doug’s throat almost gagging him. Then another and another so Doug had to pull away allowing the cum to splash in his face and in his hair. This was too much for Doug he also began to cum all over Father John’s sock and shoe. When he was finished Father John’s right sock was wet with cum.

Doug slumped back on the carpet and looked at Father John. “I’ve just sucked off a priest,” Doug said to himself. “What do you think Father John?” Doug asked.

Father John just sat there with a rather blank look but had a smile on his lips.

Doug cleaned himself up but purposely left the cum on Father John’s sock. He wiped it off his shoe. “Let him figure this out,” Doug thought.

“Father John put your cock back in your pants,” Doug instructed.

Father John obeyed and zipped up his pants.

“Father John I want you to keep a journal about your activities. I want you to report anything of a sexual nature. Do not allow anyone to see this journal but me. I will check with you to take a look at your journal. Do you understand?” Doug said.

“Yes I understand,” Father John replied still with a slight smile almost a grin on his face.

“Also, the next time you hear Kathy’s confession it will have even a greater affect on you,” Doug said to the priest. “I want to know what happens.”

“Yes, Doug I will let you know,” Father John replied.

Doug went over and turned off the music and watched Father John.

Father John’s eyes began to loose their hazy look and he looked somewhat confused.

“Well Father John I will consider what you have said and let you know. I really appreciate your coming here and discussing these things with me,” Doug said.

Father John had no idea what Doug was talking about. “Oh okay Doug,” he muttered thinking I must be loosing it. As he walked down the sidewalk to his car Father John was very perplexed. He did not remember the conservation with Doug but certainly felt like something had happened. He felt it in his penis like he had just ejaculated. He also had that soothing feeling that always accompanied his masturbations. As he got into his car he noticed that his sock was damp.

Doug spent the afternoon compiling his information. He wondered about Sister Teresa and was planning on where his next move would be.

The next day was time for another confessional session with Kathy. Father John was going to make arrangement for another priest to listen to Kathy but never followed through with this. Today, he was very nervous about the confession. He was feeling particularly horny today for no apparent reason. He already had an erection as he walked toward the confessional and used his notebook to hide the budge under his robe.

Kathy arrived on time. She continued to feel very mixed emotions about her confession. She was very ashamed that she would desecrate such a holy thing but that very desecration was what made it so good. Kathy held her head down in shame as she entered the booth but her clit was standing tall rubbing against her pussy lips as she walked. Of course, she had worn no panties. This time she did not even worn a bra but let her breasts bounce again the fabric of her blouse. Her nipples were brown hard buds poked through her blouse as she entered the confessional.

“Father John, hear my confessions,” Kathy said as she sat down know Father John was just inches away. She could feel her pussy juices beginning to flow even though she knew it was wrong.

“My child, what are your sins,” Father John began shifting around to ease the pressure on his hard cock.

“I am now masturbating several times a day. Once while on the bus a man saw me rubbing myself and I did not care,” she said feeling a wave of sexual excitement flow over her.

Father John listened to Kathy and his uncomfortable position was even more so. Unknown to Kathy Father John pulled up his robe so that his cock was free. As he listened to Kathy he had his hand on cock and was being moved into a sexual frenzy by her confession.

“Go on my child,” he managed to say in a hoarse whisper.

“I was sitting in the park near my office on a bench that faced away from the crowd. It was right in public but it was somewhat hidden. I was eating lunch when my pussy began to itch. I began to rub it and I got all excited. A young man walked by and saw me with my hand under my skirt. He stopped to watch. I could not help it but pulled up my skirt and let him see my pussy. He could not believe it. He stood there and watched while I rubbed myself to an orgasm.” Kathy was breathless and her hand was working on her.

Father John was in a bad way. His cock was making him think things he should not think. He kept remembering Sister Teresa sucking his cock when the idea formed in his mind. “Kathy, you have been bad,” he said quietly.

“Yes Father John, I know I am bad, I am rubbing myself right now,” she replied.

“For that you must pay penitence.”

“Yes Father.”

“You must drink of the holy fluid,” Father John could not believe he said this.

“How do I do that?” Kathy asked.

“I will show you,” Father John said as he stood up. In the confessional was a small window covered by a cloth so you could hear but not see the other person. Father John pulled this aside and stuck his hard cock through the open.

“Suck this hold rod and do not miss a drop of its contents,” Father John instructed.

Kathy was shocked to see a hard penis come through the cloth. She could not believe that this was happening. She also could not believe her sexual desire could intensify but it did as she took the holy cock into her mouth. She quickly became totally immersed in sucking every drop of fluid she could.

Father John almost immediately felt his balls contract and his cock begin to twitch. He was amazed something could feel so good. His balls erupted their rapture and he felt Kathy drinking up his basic essence.

Kathy felt Father John’s cock beginning to cum. She sucked even hard like a baby to a nipple for life giving milk. When he began to cum she choked but did not let a drop of his semen escape. It felt that each shot cum pumping into her mouth created the ecstasy of a religious experience. She continued to lick his dick until every drop was consumed and in her confused mine felt that she had devoured scared juice that Father John represented.

Father John now emptied sat back. He could not believe what had just transpired.

“Kathy?” he whispered.

“Yes, Father John, I feel so wonderful. Thank you so much,” Kathy said in true appreciation of this wonderful experience. Even though on some level Kathy knew they was treading on dangerous boundaries at this point she did not care.

Kathy’s sincere appreciation only made Father John feel worse but then his body had never felt better. He knew he wanted Kathy and he knew he was going to have her.

“Kathy your sins are forgiven,” he said. He knew everything was wrong but he could not help himself. He felt lost in the passion.

Kathy left the confessional feeling wonderfully blessed. However, at the same time Kathy had a nagging feeling of self doubt that she chose to ignore.

Father John left the confessional feeling like a failure as a priest but as a man he felt totally fulfilled. As he walked to his study he said to himself, “I have to write all this down for Doug.”

Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers