The Experiment Ch. 06

Story Info
Our husband learns more submission.
2.5k words
2.89
41.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers

Unlike many women, my wife was not a huge shopping fan. It was a chore for her. She liked being stylish, just hated the rigmarole of getting there. I'd anticipated that, so with a little forward planning for a Sunday we drove up into town and hit one high end department store that did personal shopping, plus two other shops that did off hours visits. God did we spend money! Good thing we had it to spend.

We got her an entire new wardrobe, and shockingly she didn't disagree with there not being a single pair of trousers or jeans in the mix. It was all skirts and dresses, none lower than mid thigh, many much higher, some indecently higher. She had the legs to do this, in spades. Then the lingerie, some at all three places, particularly the last. It was the most fashionable drop dead lingerie line now, Agent Provocateur. She handled the fittings but left the choices to me. I tried not to go too overboard, but these places just didn't do white cotton. To be frank, I was like a kid in a candy shop, and couldn't wait to see some of this on her!

We actually finished with time to spare, this personal shopping lark did make things easier. Back in the overfull car, I was a bit surprised when we headed away from our normal route home. "I need to talk to you a bit about last night. Uhmm, last night before Will that is. I wanted you to experience some of what I've gone through, the question was how. I was worried and scared about finding a stranger, plus I remembered how long it took you to find Charlie. So... I talked to some of my friends. Just four, ones who I know would be interested in something outside their marriages. One, probably two will never go further than oral sex, it will just be a little fun. The other two are a bit more daring, and will want to try all sorts of things. I've kind of offered you to them on similar terms to our relationship with Charlie."

I let that sink in, not sure if I liked it or not. "One of the small differences was that I agreed I didn't have to always be there. Its not like with Charlie, I could be hurt, I want you there. The girls won't hurt you... well they might play with your mind, but they won't hurt you and mean well. So..." It was not at all what I expected, but the more I thought, the more it wasn't too bad...

She pulled up in front of a row of terrace houses. It actually wasn't too far from my office. "One of them owns a rental flat here that's empty. We're kind of all pitching in to cover the cost, and it will be... well the groups den of inequity."

We got out and she handed me a key. Bemused, I took it and we walked up and in to a small flat. The living room was actually quite large, but sparse. It had a small comfy sofa, two standing lamps and a big plasma screen opposite a small coffee table. The kinkiness started in one bedroom, with nothing but a huge mattress, covered in a silk sheet with big metal rings at each corner. A trunk at the foot of the bed, opened up to reveal a rather mind boggling collection of sex toys. Then the other bedroom, which looked from imprints on the carpet to have been recently cleared, had what looked like a dentist chair. My wife blanched a bit, and said it was a gyno doctors chair.

We both laughed, "Its bloody typical of... oh we have to keep names out of it, don't we? Well, she goes overboard with everything! Now darling, you're to stay here for your first appointment. Taxi it home afterwards, you'll be back in time to dinner with the kids I should think. Put on the blindfold and strip. She said 2pm, and that's 10 minutes away." I got a peck to the lips and she was gone, just like that.

I wanted to ask questions, maybe debate this a little, but there was no chance. I bit my lip, considered just walking out and getting home, but instead stripped, put my cloths away in an empty cupboard in the kitchen, and put on the blindfold. Sitting bare bottomed on a leather sofa was an odd experience. I felt exposed, and more than a little nervous. I had little real idea what to expect.

The reality was truly beyond imagining. I was led to the funny chair, and found myself strapped down with a ball gag inserted into my mouth. It was a triffle concerning, but when a warm mouth wrapped around my cock I relaxed. Then "zap", a sharp electric pain and painful tug around my groin. "Zap", "zap". It went on and on, this zapping and tugging at my pubic hairs, as well as the warm mouth and eventually a small thin vibrator inserted into my anus.

I didn't know what way was up or down. It moved around my groin, then I was tilted up and it was done inside and outside my cheeks. Then down one leg a ways, then another. I didn't come, but neither did I go soft given the expert treatment of my cock.

Finally it stopped, my brow was wiped as I'd been sweating. My lips were warmly kissed, then I felt my bounds being undone, then nothing. I moved, got up on wobbly legs and took off the mask. The room was empty. I looked down and got the shock of my life. I had no pubic hair, none, nor any to a neat line part way down my legs. My skin was flaming red, and covered with what felt like goose bumps. Just no hair!

Bloody hell! That wasn't what I'd signed up for, not even a little bit. I went to get my cloths, but they weren't there. My jaw clenched when I saw a pile of cloths on the sofa. Mind games huh? On top there was a white thong, obviously for a man, but not hugely masculine in style. Then a stretchy black vest and black silk trousers and shirt. I had no choice, so I pulled the thong on, then the vest. I could only shake my head, it was this sort of swirled black and grey pattern with the grey being see through. Both nipples where visible, and it was just thin straps over the shoulders. It was cold, and there was no jacket, so I had to wear it. Shirt next, at least it was OK, and trousers that were a fairly standard pleated design, but the way they rubbed against my now bare skin was a bit distracting. I slipped on the sox and shoes, picked up my wallet and left.

I half expected people to stare and point, but I guess I looked normal enough. The provocative stuff was on underneath. It was an uneventful trip home, though I missed dinner. The kids were in the bath, so when my wife gave me a knowing look and a kiss, I couldn't say anything. Mind you, finding her in the smallest of skirts in a fairly see through blouse with a hugely sexy bra on underneath kept me distracted from my angry intent too.

We got our bouncy threesome to bed, then went downstairs. In an instant she was all over me. "Come on, I want to feel it!"

Her lips crushed mine as her hands unbuckled my trousers. I wanted to argue, to fight, but she knew the one way to keep a man quiet. In an instant she was on her knees, her hands cupping my now smooth buttocks, her mouth tonguing me through the silky tight pants. "Oh god, this is so sexy."

I caught my breath, "Would it be sexy if it was done to Charlie?" The bitterness in my voice dripped out.

She jerked back as if stung. Her face turned angry, and she flung herself up. Before I understood what she was doing I was pushed over the arm of a sofa and I was roughly spanked. Not many times, but very hard. This time I did feel it, it hurt. I don't know if the physical pain was worse than the mental or not. As fast as it started, she was done and running up the stairs crying.

I lay there, not quite comprehending what had happened. What I said had been from the depth of my own hurt and confusion, yet it had clearly touched a sore spot. Why? Why then had I been spanked, punished like a wayward child?

Finally I stood, pulled up the trousers pooled around my ankles. I heard footsteps, turned and saw her, nude bar a small pair of knickers. Without meeting my eyes she through a paid of leather wrist cuffs at me. "I'm going out."

I croaked out a horse, "No."

"I wasn't going to. I told them tonight was for us, but I've never been as hurt as what you just did. You rejected me, belittled me. I love you, understand that, but this loss of control is something I know I need and know is a need you can't meet. You have two choices. Stay, put these on, and wait, or leave."

"I would understand if you left. If the positions where reversed I'm not sure I'd stay. If you stay, understand that what happens will be out of either of our control. That's what this is about, not having control. What will happen, will happen, regardless of what we might think we want. I hope you stay, I desperately want you to be in this with me, otherwise I will be so lonely."

"Then don't do it, stay with me, please."

"No, its too late for that. I know you can't be what I need." That was like a knife to my gut. Why couldn't I? "Stay, or go. I want you to stay, but understand if you do then you loose control too."

She turned and walked away, back up the stairs. I felt lost, hopeless, and crumpled to the floor. I heard her moving about, heard her come back down the stairs, heard the door open, then close. I couldn't go, how could I go? Yet could I stay? Whether I stayed or went I'd know absolutely that other men would have my wife. If I stayed, then I would have to watch it, if I went I would never know. Which was worse? If I stayed at least we could keep it from the children. If I went, they would have to live through a divorce. Which was worse? Sacrifice everything I knew and loved, orsacrifice myself?

The thing was, there was a part of me that wanted to see what they would do to her. I hated it, but couldn't deny the thrill it gave me to watch other men fuck her. What was it he called me, a "Beta Male". Was that what I was? I didn't know what to do.

I just knelt there, not knowing. How much time passed only hit my confused consciousness when I heard the door open. Two voices, one male and now hated, one female and loved, hit my ears. They sounded happy, or was there an edge to my wife's laugh? My decision had been made, perhaps it was best that I hadn't consciously made it.

They came into the living room.

"Ahh, he's still here." Will. To think he had been a friend. "But he hasn't cuffed up. Do that, will you darling?"

"Yes Will." She sounded relieved and scared at the same time. I didn't look up, but didn't resist as she moved my hands behind me, took my wrists and cuffed them together. From the corner of my eye I saw her in one of the sexiest dresses I had ever seen. She hadn't put it on for me.

"Now, undress me." My wife stood, went to him, curled herself up to him, and began undressing him. She took a long time, kissing him, stroking him every bit of the way. Eventually he was nude. My wife curled up to his side. They kissed, his hand cupping one breast.

"Get a bucket." She looked puzzled, but went to the kitchen. He walked and stood before me. I hadn't stopped looking down, now my eyes naturally focused on his feet. "A lovely start to the evening, a nice meal, a lovely claret, a bit of Jazz. Now, some sex."

She came back in. "I want you to kiss the cock that will fuck your wife."

She gasped, I croaked a "No!" I was not gay. Despite what I was wearing under my trousers, I was not gay!

"As if you have a choice any more. Help him."

She knelt beside me, took my head in her hands. Tilted me up, made me look. His crotch was just in front of me, his cock just starting to swell.

"I'm not gay, I don't want..."

"You stayed. This isn't about what you want, or if you're gay. I don't think you are either, but it doesn't matter. Kiss it, kiss it before it fucks me." She never talked dirty, never.

My head was moved forward. I resisted, but she was surprisingly strong. I didn't want this, desperately didn't want this. The tip of his cock brushed my lips and suddenly my gorge was rising. I threw up, the bucket conveniently in front of me. As I lost my dinner, I heard him chuckle above me.

"I'm told it's a common response. Clean him, then again." My wife gently wiped my face with a damp cloth.

"No... please." She lifted my head, firmly, broking no argument. I didn't want to, really didn't want to. His hard tip brushed my lips again. I was limp, unable to fight. His hard shaft pushed in past my lips, into my mouth.

"Good, good. Ah, what a trip, to make another man take you in his mouth before you fuck his wife. This is too good." I sobbed. He pulled out, took my wife's hand in his. Lifted her up. Her face was white, drained, but she answered his kiss.

I sat there and watched him play with, then fuck my wife. I watched, feeling my cock hard in its soft feminine case inside my trousers. Watched the cock I had kissed enter each of my wife's orifices, watched it make her cum again and again. I had never felt so deeply humiliated in my life. On top of that, watching him, that bastard, do my wife made me incredibly horny. I didn't understand the mix of emotions in my brain, didn't like them, but couldn't deny them.

They kept at it for over an hour. When he was done, he stood. My head was lifted by the hair and I was made to kiss his limp cock, covered with my wife's juices. Then they went upstairs and had a shower. Did they have sex again? Probably. I couldn't stand, couldn't bear to go find out.

Footsteps came down the stairs, heavy ones. "Nighty night boyo." He left, I stayed. Eventually I found it in me to go upstairs and crawl into bed beside her sleeping form.

LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers