The Experiment Ch. 07

Story Info
Doug pays a visit to Kathy and Ann.
2.6k words
4.57
102.4k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers

Doug Lewis sat in his favorite easy chair reviewing the many notes he had on his ongoing experiment in mind control. He could not believe his successes and was very surprised in the effect his program was having on individuals not directly stimulated by his program’s suggestions. It seemed that many people had repressed sexual desires that the right stimulus would elicit rather surprising sexual behaviors. Doug knew that this was not only true of others but noted several instances of his own rather strange behavior. After all, he would have never considered sucking another man’s cock in the past, but now had not only sucked another man’s cock but sucked a priest’s cock.

Doug could have never guessed when he first began his experiment on his neighbor’s daughter where things would lead. Kathy had been the perfect subject. Her effect on Father John lead to many situations Doug could have never guessed would have happened. He was pleased that he was gathering lots data on human sexuality plus having a lot of fun himself.

Doug considered Father John’s choices of priesthood and the denial of his sexuality. Father John had chosen to repress his sexuality in the name of religion and Doug now knew what a dangerous choice that could be. Father John’s association with Sister Teresa had proven that the denial and repression of sexual desires could lead to explosive passionate acts.

Doug’s chance meeting with Bill confirmed his ideas of the potential of repressed desire within family systems. Bill’s passive aggressive deposit of semen in his recipes allowed him to infuse his cum into all his friends including his daughter, Ann. Bill’s actions seemed to be a reaction resulting from the tension between him and his wife, Sandra. Dough had learned from Bill that his wife was no longer interested in sex with him. Doug wondered about her sexual drive and doubted that her libido would have suddenly disappeared.

Bill’s daughter, Ann was another subject Doug planned to continue to investigate. Now with Ann and Kathy having a chance encounter he had ample resources to collect data on her. He also wondered about the games Ann and her Dad were playing with each other and how far this would go.

Then of course there was Sister Teresa. Doug had not met her but she appeared to be a very interesting character. It seems her repressed sexual nature had been suddenly and completely awakened by Father John’s cock.

After considering his next move Doug decided it was time to visit Kathy again. He wanted to review her journal of her sexual activities particularly any involving Ann and to bring her a new CD he had just finished. He hoped this program would strengthen his control and even increased Kathy’s already heightened libido. He looked forward to their visit.

As Doug drove over to Kathy’s he wondered about the effect of his experiment on him. He had noticed that his libido had increased since he began the experiment but then he had many more opportunities to have sex. In the past the most stimulation he had was porno on the internet, now he had live females and males doing his bidding. Doug was also have some rather strange dreams about sex and several times in the past few weeks had awakened to a puddle of cum after a wet dream. Many times he had difficulty remembering the exact nature of the dream but some of the rather sadistic fragments of the dreams were disconcerting and he did not like thinking too much about them.

He arrived at Kathy’s and knocked on the door.

“Hi, Doug,” Kathy said surprised at his visit.

As he entered he noticed a cute young female sitting on the couch.

“So who is your young friend?” he asked.

“Oh Doug this is Ann. Ann this is Doug,” Kathy said introducing them.

“Hi Ann,” Doug said in greeting thinking about how lucky he was to find her here.

“Hi, Doug,” Ann replied looking him over. She had seen him a few times at Church but had not met him.

“Well Kathy, I have to go,” Ann said as she stood up to leave.

“Why don’t you wait a couple of minutes? I have some new CD’s that I want Kathy’s opinion on and I would like to hear whether you like them too, Ann.”

“Well I guess I can listen a few minutes.”

“Is that okay with you Kathy?” Doug asked knowing Kathy could not refuse any request he made.

“Sure Doug, go ahead and play them,” Kathy said. She always felt like her mind was in a fog around Doug. However, other parts of her body would become very alive in his presence.

Doug walked over to the CD player and put in his CD’s. He decided since Ann was there he would not use the new CD but play his basic induction and suggestion CD to determine the effect on Ann.

The strange music began and Doug watched the girls’ reactions. Kathy was immediately affected and he could see her eyes glaze over. It took a few minutes but he noticed Ann also beginning to respond to the music. Doug smiled.

“So what do you girls think of the music?” Doug asked.

Neither girl answered. They were sitting quietly staring straight ahead. Doug noticed Kathy’s hand had moved between her legs but she was now sitting still.

“Can you girls hear me?” Doug asked in a commanding voice.

“Yes,” they both answered.

“Will you do what I command?”

“Yes,” they answered in unison.

“Kathy, your friend Ann is certainly a sexy young girl. Don’t you think so?” Doug asked.

“Yes, she is very sexy,” Kathy answered. Kathy began to feel the familiar wetness between her legs as Doug’s questions intensified the stimulation Kathy was feeling.

“I bet she tastes good.”

“Yes, she tastes very good,” Kathy answered and licked her lips.

“How do you know?” Doug asked having already read Kathy account of her previous encounter with this young girl.

“I licked and ate her pussy at the Church,” Kathy answered. Kathy could feel her clit beginning to swell in anticipation of whatever was to transpire.

“Ann, did you like Kathy eating your pussy?”

“Yes, I loved it,” Ann replied. Ann did not understand what was happening but she was enjoying it. It suddenly seemed she wanted to talk to Doug and tell him everything. The more questions he asked the more she felt her own pussy begin to leak pussy juice. She could feel a small spot of wetness that has formed on her panties.

“So do you like it as much as you like letting your Dad see your pussy?”

“How do you know about that?” Ann asked suddenly feeling disturbed that her friend Kathy would tell such thing to someone else.

“Ann, you want me to know everything about you. Don’t you Ann?”

Suddenly the feelings of betrayal vanished leaving Ann feeling good that Kathy had told Doug about her. She was very excited that Doug seemed to like the idea that she let her Dad see her naked.

“I bet your Dad gets a big hard on every time he sees your pussy.”

“Yes, Dad loves to see me naked and several times I have seen the bulge in his pants,” Ann answered. Ann was becoming very excited as she revealed her secrets to this strange man that she had just met.

“Ann would like Kathy to remove your shorts?” Doug asked.

“Yes,” Ann whispered.

“Then asked Kathy to take off your shorts and let us see your pussy.”

“Kathy, please take off my pants and so you can see my pussy?” Ann said in a most pressing voice.

Kathy immediately rose from the couch. She reached down and unfastened Ann’s shorts. She pulled them and Ann’s panties off in one quick tug leaving Ann naked from the waste down. Kathy remained on the floor sitting between Ann’s legs. Kathy pushed Ann’s legs apart given Doug an unrestricted view of Ann’s almost hairless cunt.

“Very nice, very nice indeed,” Doug said as he looked at this young pussy.

“Thank you Doug, I’m glad you like my pussy,” Ann replied.

Doug smiled knowing that his CD was having the desired effect on this young girl. Ann sat on the couch with Kathy sitting on the floor between her legs holding Ann’s legs open enough to allow Doug a perfect view of her cute young cunt. Doug could see some moisture glistening on the edges of her pussy lips.

“Doug, may I please lick Ann’s pussy?” Kathy suddenly begged.

Doug was surprised at this since before Kathy only acted as he commanded. She seemed to have no will of her own. Now it appeared her sexual desires were becoming so powerful that they were motivating her out of her passive state.

“So you want to eat Ann’s young pussy, Kathy?” Doug asked.

“Yes, Doug, please let me. I will eat her good and she will love it,” Kathy almost cried.

“Please let her eat my pussy,” Ann suddenly said.

This was all very interesting. It seemed to Doug that the girls’ sexual appetite was becoming stronger than his suggestive program of control. However, he was pleased that they still needed is permission to take action. He was still in control but now the girls were asking him for what they wanted.

“Don’t you girls think it is nasty to eat a cunt?” Doug asked.

“Yes, it is very nasty but I would love to eat Ann’s pussy. Please Doug, I have to eat her,” Kathy said and was near tears as she looked up at Doug.

“Okay so you admit that you are a very dirty slut that loves to eat pussy juice?”

“Yes, I am a pussy loving slut and I suck up all of Ann’s pussy juice. It tastes wonderful. Please let me.”

Doug could see Ann squirming on the couch. He could also see that her pussy had become wet and small droplets were forming on the lips of her pussy.

“Ok eat Ann, Kathy,” Doug said given Kathy the permission she desired.

Kathy face went immediately forward to between Ann’s legs. Doug could see Kathy’s tongue lapping away at the pussy juices that had form on the out rim of her pussy hole. Ann’s reaction was immediate. As she felt Kathy’s tongue invade her most intimate areas she began to hunch her hips into Kathy’s mouth.

“Oh Doug, it feels so good for Kathy to eat me. Thank you for letting her. Mmmmm,” Ann said and then moaned as Kathy continued to lick up her juices.

Kathy seemed oblivious to everything. The only thing that mattered was Ann’s pussy. Kathy was in the world of Ann’s cunt and was savoring every drop of Ann’s pussy juice.

This was too much for Ann.

“Oh Goooood!” Ann cried as she grabbed Kathy’s head and pulled her into her crotch even tighter.

Kathy felt her face flush against Ann’s pussy but she never let her tongue quit working. Her tongue was fucking in and out of Ann’s pussy hole.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Ann moaned and was not oblivious to anything but the feel of Kathy’s mouth and tongue on her clit and pussy hole. She was moving to an orgasm of immense proportions. Ann never knew she could feel such a thing as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure erupted through her entire being.

As Doug watched Ann humped against Kathy’s mouth in a frenzied attempt to make the orgasm last longer. As her pussy exploded Doug could see a stream of juices flow out of Ann’s pussy. Kathy was there licking it up like a prized beverage.

Ann slowly collapsed back on the couch. She was spent. Kathy rose up and her mouth was wet with Ann’s juices.

“Come over here,” Doug instructed Kathy.

Kathy crawled over to the chair where Doug was sitting.

Doug had pulled out his hard cock and presented to Kathy. She immediately took it in her mouth and began to nurse. It seemed she could satisfy her sexual craving for sex juice of all kinds, male and female.

“That’s it. Suck my cock like the slutty bitch you are.”

It did not take long and Doug felt his balls tighten. The familiar rush began and his cock head swelled in Kathy’s mouth. She could wait for the taste of Doug’s cum and began to suck harder.

“Ohhhh fuck!” Doug cried as his cock exploded into Kathy’s willing mouth. He spurted load after load of cum as he looked at Ann sitting on the couch with her hand rubbing her cunt lips. It was great.

Kathy did not miss a drop. She could taste Doug’s cum mixed with Ann’s pussy juice. It was wonderful but Kathy had not experience the orgasm that she desired.

“Ok that is enough,” Doug said as he pulled his cock out of Kathy’s mouth. She licked the last drop of cum off his dick hole.

“I have to go but I hope to see you girls again.”

“We do too,” they both answered. He noticed Kathy had a very disappointed look on her face.

“Ann, I want you to do something for me,” Doug said.

“Anything,” she willingly answered.

“I want you to spy on your parents. Sneak around and see what they are up to. Come home early at times when they are no expecting you but be careful to not get caught. I want to know what kind of games they are playing. I also want to know how your Mom satisfies herself. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand and I will find out everything you want,” Ann answered feeling a very strange desire to fulfill all of Doug’s requests.

“Also I want you to keep a record of the little games that you and your Dad play. I want to know how often he gets to see you naked and how he reacts. You also might want to do various things such as sit in his lap and see what he does. Okay?”

“Yes, I will be happy to do all these things for you Doug,” Ann answered.

“I’ve got to go. Now you girls do whatever you want after I’m gone. You will both remember what has happened and you will know that you had a fantastic time. You will want to do this again and again. Do you both understand?” Doug asked.

“Yes we understand,” they answered.

Doug grabbed his CD’s and went to the door.

“I will be back in a couple of weeks. Ann, write me a report on what you find and leave it with Kathy. I will probably want to see the two of you together again but I will let Kathy know about the date and time. See you girls.”

As Doug walked out the door both girls felt as if they were coming out of some kind of trance.

Ann found herself sitting with no pants or panties. She found her hand rubbing her pussy. While she did not fully understand what had just happened she did understand how great her hand felt rubbing her pussy.

Kathy was becoming use to these type situations and as Doug shut the door she felt as if she was released from his spell. However, this was on to be trapped in her own spell of sexual desire. She quickly ripped off her pants and panties and began to minister to her own swollen clit.

“Ohhhh Goooood!” Kathy cried.

Kathy’s cries awakened Ann. She looked to see Kathy lying on the floor vigorously rubbing pussy. Ann climbed down off the couch and quickly her mouth found Kathy’s wet pussy.

Kathy and Ann spent the rest of the evening licking and sucking each other in every possible way. Ann missed her piano lessons but she did not care. It was a wonderful afternoon for the girls.

Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers