The Experiment Ch. 2

Story Info
The twins go shopping with Phil.
1.3k words
4.11
121k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
144 Followers

My first experiment with the twins, Rachel and Claire, had been an out and out success. In fact, I was agog at how receptive they had been, once I had used the subliminal trigger word on them. Although outwardly, they were seemingly normal in every way and what's more, that they seemed completely in control of their own will and faculties; they were in fact, completely submissive to any suggestion that they heard me utter.

I had been careful to implant the command, instructing them to respond only to commands that were spoken in my voice. They were to be my personal playthings and not submissive to any old 'Tom, Dick or Harry'.

The outstanding success of my initial trial, in the privacy of my own home, had emboldened me considerably. The perverse nature of my personality was now, well and truly pricked.

The next stage, I decided, would be much more exciting for me; though my humble pair of servant girls might have found it considerably more humiliating. That is to say, they might, had they been conscious of the acts they would perform at my command!

The really clever thing, I thought, about the way that I had induced the twins to be receptive to my trigger word, was that I had first made them crave listening to the tape recording, that contained my subliminal instructions. This meant that the longer I waited between meeting them, the stronger the imprint was, on their subconscious minds. The stronger the imprint of course, the more willing that they would become upon hearing me use the trigger word on them.

We arranged to meet in the West End of London. I had told them that I wanted to treat them and, that I would be buying them some clothes to wear. I also told them that this would be for a special 'party' that I would be taking them to.

The girls were thrilled at my generosity. Little did they know that this was to be my next little experiment for them both!

We met by the statue of Eros, near Leicester Square and, we walked into the heart of Soho which, being London's 'Red Light District' was full of seedy little sex shops. I chose to visit one that was filled with shifty looking men and, that was staffed by a similarly perverted looking man who sat at a counter by the door.

As soon as we walked in, the girls drew lewd stares and leers.

Since I had not yet used my trigger, the twins looked uneasy and nervous. They were used to me being the perfect Gentleman with them or, at least what they could recall of their meetings with me expressed that notion.

I drew them close and said, "Don't worry, Ladies. I'm just looking for some 'Poker' cards, for the next game of strip 'Poker' that we play."

I deliberately emphasised the word 'Poker', making absolutely sure that they heard me correctly. As had happened previously, they seemed to glaze over briefly at each mention of the trigger. As soon as they returned to their 'seemingly' normal selves though, the nervousness had disappeared and a look of excitement had replaced it.

"And we thought that you might be getting us our 'Party Clothes' from here." Chirped Claire, teasingly.

"Or at very least, our 'Party Underclothes'." Continued Rachel, as seductively as she could.

"Well… I suppose that we could see if there's anything that we all like the look of you in." I replied in a loud voice. Making sure that the other men in the store heard me clearly. "But there are no changing rooms in here so, you'll both have to try them on right here, in the open. I think that I'd like that, actually. You wouldn't mind, would you girls?"

They looked at each other briefly, weighing up the consequences of their words and then, they both cracked cheeky grins and said, "If that would please you, Philip. We're both game, as long as you're footing the bill!"

Most of the other men in the shop were throwing me surreptitious glances by now and, a few even winked or gave me the thumbs up.

We went to the sexy adult clothing corner of the shop and Rachel piped up, "Since these will be your gift to us, Phil… I think it only fair that you choose the outfits that we should try on."

"Yes, that would make it much more exciting!" commented Claire, in response.

"Very well then my young models." I replied cheerily, "You can start by trying on some underwear for me. We'll work on the top layers once I've chosen that, okay?"

I rifled through the sexiest, skimpiest lingerie that I could find; finally handing each of them similar garments. The only real difference was the colour. I gave Rachel a set in brilliant white and, for Claire, I chose Ferrari red.

"I think that you'd better start by stripping off what you're currently wearing, don't you?"

No sooner had my request been made, than the two of them started peeling off the clothes that they were wearing.

The other men in the shop had ceased to be in the slightest bit cautious with their glances and, they were now ogling blatantly at the denuding female forms before them. In fact, some of them were coming closer and, we seemed to be drawing a crowd of onlookers.

"You can look but, you can't touch Gentlemen." I told the growing crowd forcefully. "Anyone breaks that rule and, I'll take the girls elsewhere. Okay with everyone?"

There was a chorus of affirmation as the two beauties finally stood in front of us all, completely and utterly naked as the day they were born.

They gratefully accepted the outfits that I handed them and began to dress.

The outfits consisted of lacy half cup bras with matching g-string panties; a waist reducing whale-bone corset with its own suspenders, lace topped hold up stockings with rear seam and Cuban heel and sheer lacy French knickers to finish.

The girls received some wolf whistles as they each helped to tie the other into the corsets. This was a necessity as, the garment laced up from behind.

When the layer of underwear was successfully attiring them, I decided to look for an outer layer.

"I think that you should follow me around a while as, I'm going to need you to try some things on for me."

Obediently, the two sisters followed my steps, each remaining at opposing sides of my body. I randomly picked some clothes for them to try on, making them dress and then, undress in front of their audience.

Once I began to tire of this little game, I chose the outfits that I had decided I would be purchasing for them.

Rachel, I dressed in a sexy and very short French maids outfit. The black and white going very well with the skimpy white undergarments that she wore.

Claire, I decided would look superb in leather so, I chose the most sluttish combination that I could.

A micro-mini skirt that just allowed her stocking tops to be seen, a sheer sleeveless top that showed her waist-clincher and bra, a half-body leather jacket and, to set it all off, a studded collar with a ring on it so that, should I wish to, I could attach a leash to her!

The final items that I bought them were the shoes I had chosen.

6" stiletto heeled ankle boots that stretched their calf muscles, beautifully enhancing the shape of their legs.

I paid, asking the cashier to pack up the clothes that the girls had arrived in.

"You're going to wear your new outfits for the rest of the evening, girls. We're going clubbing and, I think that you look wonderful, just the way you are!"

The girls looked a little surprised so, I enforced my hold on them by saying, "Or we could always play poker with the guys in the shop!"

Again, the girls immediately relaxed and giggling, followed me out of the shop.

To be continued…

Pippa
Pippa
144 Followers