The Experiment Ch. 3

Story Info
The girls continued pleasing him.
1.1k words
4.11
84.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
144 Followers

It was still too early for us to head directly to the clubs so, deciding to show off my lovely escorts, I decided that we'd go for drinks first.

We headed for the tube, our destination being the chic and frequently busy Covent Garden bars.

The Tube is London's busy underground Metro system and, I'd deliberately chosen this method of transport to get to our destination as, I wanted to expose my two 'Guinea-Pigs' to the largest crowds possible.

Dressed as they were, in their new and very sexy garb, they attracted many stares and not a few wolf whistles.

We climbed aboard the Piccadilly line tube train which was, as usual, packed solid with shoppers, commuters and, it was headed to Covent Garden Station.

As we descended onto the platform, I noticed several of the male passengers, coping a sly feel of the girls thighs, bums and even a few daring strokes of their breasts. The girls remained impervious to the attention though, remaining quite firmly in position, either side of me.

We rose to street level in the lift and, we were thrust rapidly into the early evening throng of tourists and locals, all of whom seemed intent on starting their evenings jollities early.

The girls and I were still turning a lot of heads and, I smiled to myself, enjoying the attention that we were getting. Proud to be in the company of such beauty.

Choosing to go to a pub/bar that would be busy, we pushed toward the centre of the covered part of Covent Garden Market.

It's beautiful architecture is quite imposing and, it's filled with a variety of small shops, each selling items ranging from expensive art to gimmicky, if unusual gifts and mementoes. In the vast alleyways and in the central courtyard, there are market stalls and street vendors. However, most interestingly of all, there are a variety of street entertainers playing to the milling crowds.

We went to the pub first of all, my plan being to have a couple of drinks and, to decide how to proceed from there. Claire was instructed to buy our drinks and, handing her some money, Rachel and I chose a prominent table, in the centre of the floor space.

I had asked Claire to buy me a pint of lager but, had told her to buy both Rachel and herself, the Zombie Cocktails that I'd noticed were sold here. Zombies are extremely potent alcoholic cocktails made from seven different varieties of rum, including Jamaican overproof rum and orange juice.

It couldn't hurt matters, I thought to myself, if the girls became a little tipsy!

We finished our drinks and, once again, drawing looks from the crowd, made our way back upstairs to the busy covered market.

Without it being planned, I had brought along a copy of my Dance-Mix tape and had it in my jacket pocket. It was the tape that hid the subliminal messages that reinforced total obeisance to my commands.

It was also a very catchy compilation, a mixture of the most up to date club 'dance' tracks, even if I do say so myself.

An idea was forcing itself into my mind and, the more I considered it, the more I began to like it!

We wandered around until I found a store that sold battery operated ghetto blasters. I went in and bought the loudest one that was available, charging it to my credit card. Now I could play my tape and, what's more I could play it good and loud!

Browsing the market stalls, I also found and bought a few 'novelty' items. They consisted of, two pairs of handcuffs, some ankle cuffs connected to a leg spreader bar, a ball gag and, a cat-o'-nine tails whip made of leather.

All that was required now to allow me to action my fiendish plan was, a length of mesh wire fencing or, a wrought iron gate of some description.

I found what I was looking for at the extreme edge of Covent Garden, at the edge that leads up into the exotic bar area. Fortunately for me, this is an area which, whilst little known to the average Londoner, is very broadminded and, it contains a large number of Lesbian and Transsexual bars and cafés.

The 'accessory' that I'd been seeking was, as I've previously mentioned, a mesh wire or, a gothic or medieval styled wrought iron gate of some description.

The reason this was so important to my little plan was that, I was in need of something to which I could fasten the handcuffs that I had purchased earlier, in the market.

I smiled broadly as we approached a large, black, iron gate that fronted a large, Edwardian house, on the very final street corner, that was still considered to be within Covent Garden's boundaries.

It was perfect!

Thick, black and made of eerily founded cast iron, it had a presence that would have suited a Hammer House of Horror film. Not wanting any trouble with the local 'law enforcement', I quickly gathered my wits about me and, thinking up an outrageous, yet plausible story, I approached the door and rang.

Quite the most unexpected sight greeted me as the door opened in response. What was, quite obviously a man, though quite a femininely shaped one, stood before me in the doorway, dressed entirely as a French Maid.

"Good afternoon, Sir. How may I be of service?" He asked politely.

I was a little taken aback but, recovering my composure, I asked if I might be permitted to speak with the chief resident of this fine abode.

Leaving the girls outside, I followed the maid to the 'Library'. Sitting there, in a large Chippendale leather armchair, was a most beautiful woman.

She was demurely dressed, a strictness pervaded the air around her, a presence, inescapable and virtually palpable. She dismissed her maid with a nod of her head, saying: "That will be all thank you, Davinia. I'll ring when I need you."

Without pause, the transgender servant turned and left the room, closing the door as 'she' left.

Introducing myself as respectfully as I could, I began to weave together, the strings of my rapidly formed 'story', the aim of which was, to obtain permission for my use of the house's front railings. The use of which would allow, my implementation of the plan, that I had cooked up for my two willing, subliminally controlled test subjects.

I explained that, I was a new, young, film producer, hoping to explore the public's reaction to unusual situations and exotic visual stimuli. I explained that I was hoping that, she would allow me to have my performers enact a few scenes, at the front of her house. Adding quickly, that they might possibly do so, using her cast iron frontage as a prop.

The lady seemed fascinated at the prospect but, asked that I might introduce them to her, before she made her final decision. I agreed at once, realising that here lay some potential.

Pippa
Pippa
144 Followers