The Experiment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,843 Followers

When I saw her at the café, my heart skipped a beat. As majestic as she had looked at the ball with her made up hair, her mask and the sumptuous ballgown, she was even more attractive now. Her hair in a simply ponytail, a basic clingy white shirt and tight jeans; I couldn't have imagined her dressed any simpler. Yet it worked. Damn it it worked so well on her!

Knowing what we had already shared, I stopped in the middle of the café when she looked at me. I looked at her from toes to head, bit my lower lip and tilted my head down in a slightly predatory way. And Aoife read my signals like an open book: she flushed, grinned shyly and finally laughed as she invited me to join her. Her cheeks were still sexily flushed when I arrived and she said "Gods... Judging by your attitude, you're either still with Heather or you've dumped her and are now trying to get me!"

I laughed and said "Christ! No, I'm still with Heather."

"I know silly! We don't talk every week, but last time we did, you were still the focus of her life."

"Who is this Heather you're talking about? The one I know treats me like a submissive lover-of-the-day..." I asked.

"Pfffff!" She exclaimed, laughing.

"But if I were to try and get you, what would be... er, my chances?"

Aoife narrowed her eyes and smiled. "Did you just assume that I'm single?"

I was stunned by her question. Honestly, I had. "Well, of course not..." I stammered.

"Shut it, Romeo." she interrupted me, laughing now. "I am single. But you wouldn't stand a chance. Not since you are with Heather, and even if guys separated, you'd be on my black list."

"Why?" I asked, playing along.

"Because I know how much she loves you, silly." Very, very few people would have the audacity to call me silly like that. Yet, coming from her I didn't mind. At all. She continued "And she'd be truly heartbroken if you ever left. Heartbroken as she hasn't been in so many many years."

I stared into her bright green eyes and let the silence hang for a long moment. "Why do I feel like I learn so much about my relationship with Heather by talking with you?"

"Because you do, my dear!" she finished by winking. "I'm Heather's alter ego, didn't you know? Like in the film 'Fight club'. I'm the extroverted version of her. Can't you see you're sitting with Heather right now?"

She had me for a moment there, and I laughed with her as it became obvious. I leaned much closer to her and whispered "Oh! So that means that I could drag you to the bathroom and fuck you until your cries of pleasure filled the café?"

She laughed again, harder this time. She then looked at me differently, her expression changing. "You really are different than all her previous boyfriends. None of them would have dared try that joke, afraid to displease her."

"Is that a yes?" I asked, my turn to sink at her.

Once more her melodic laughter filled the café.

An hour later we both got out and I kissed her cheek before parting ways. I felt like a million bucks, grinning like a fool. She had agreed! She had fucking agreed! She had been surprised by my plan, but when we began talking about anal sex, I had suddenly felt her feet on my leg. And then I'd seen her smile. When I asked her why I should trust her to keep the secret instead of turning this into a bigger plan against me, she paused and said "You're the first man I've seen that can challenge her. And that dominating bitch" she somehow said the word in a loving way "needs a lesson."

Five days later I received a text from Aoife that simply said "Could you get out of the house in three days, Friday night? ;-)" My heart skipped a few beats and I took a deep breath to calm it down.

"Sure! Give me until tonight to inform Heather!" I replied.

Later that day I told Heather that I'd be busy three days later and that she'd have an evening all to herself. As I said it, I realized that we have been spending most of our days (and nights!) together even though we still had both our places. And, obviously, we spent most of that time in her home. Another milestone in our relationship. I was grinning as I left her and began counting the hours until that Friday night.

The following day, she told me that Aoife would visit Friday night. I feigned being upset to miss her, and added the fact that I didn't know that they saw each other outside of the balls. "Rarely..." she said. I made her believe that I would try to cancel my meeting, then told her I had failed. She teased me about it, saying that everything was possible when Aoife came to visit. "Indeed!" I thought, trying to contain my smile.

Friday evening I went down to see Heather in her office and found her standing in front of her bookcase. Before she could even talk, I grabbed her from behind and hugged her hard. She began to talk, most likely to tell me that Aoife would arrive in one hour, but I interrupted her by sliding my hand down her pants.

Heather moaned and pressed her head back against my chest. Soon she was hotter and wetter and I pushed a finger inside her. "You know..." she said, her voice very soft. "Aoife's coming tonight... Are you sure you wanna arouse me like this?"

"Ooooh, teasing little minx!" I said.

"Who's talking about teasing? Cancel that meeting and who knows what's going to happen." she added.

"You know I can't!" I said, trying to hide my excitement.

I pressed her hard against the book case and let my fingers work their magic. When I felt that she was close to climaxing, I pulled my fingers back and she gasped in shock. "What the hell?" she said.

"Well, here's some teasing for you!" I replied, laughing.

"Ha! You think you can win at this game?" Heather's eyes narrowed as she looked at me, and then she grabbed her phone. "Aoife? Ready for tonight? Good! Would you mind bringing that new dildo you were talking about? Yes! That's the one. What? Of course he's already gone! I wouldn't have teased him like that otherwise! Great! See you soon!"

The look of pure triumph she gave me after hanging up was truly picture worthy. Then again, my acting in the face of it should have earned me an Emmy! A few minutes later I was ready to leave and she kissed me goodbye, saying "I'm going to take a shower... I'll need to be clean all over to enjoy that dildo... anywhere I might wish!" I narrowed my eyes and threatened to jump her. But she laughed and ran to the bathroom. And so I left and drove away. Of course, I only parked the car a few streets over and came sneaking back to the house. I waited patiently until Aoife arrived but didn't let her see me.

She had a bag with her, probably containing that special dildo she had talked about with Heather. It was supposed to be a very realistic dildo that could get warm and felt both hard yet slightly squishy like a real cock. It was also a dildo that could be used by a woman to fuck another woman. In a sense, both ends were designed to slide inside a pussy, but only one of those ends was cock-shaped. The other end was designed to fit inside a pussy but give that woman a relatively firm grip so that she could fuck the other.

Heather did have such a dildo, which she had planned to use on me, but it wasn't realistic at all. Neither was Aoife's, for that matter. Her plan was not to let Heather see it and a little bondage with a blindfold should do the trick. While they were in the kitchen, I spied on them through a window and listened in. They mostly talked about things that didn't concern me, but about thirty minutes later Aoife asked Heather "Did you let him fuck your ass? We both know you want him to!"

"Of course I want him to! Have you seen his cock! It will fit perfectly back there, and it's been a long time since I've had anal sex... So, yeah!"

"Why not let him do it?" Aoife asked.

"I enjoy teasing him too much!"

"Nasty bitch!" the redhead said, laughing.

"Indeed!" Heather laughed as well.

"What would you do if he forced himself on you?"

"Against my wishes?" Heather asked, sounding surprised. She thought about it for a moment and said "Christ... I think I'd climax harder than ever before."

Aoife replied "What? Dominant Heather? Heather the dominatrix, the madam?"

"I'm not a madam!" she replied. "You think I own a bordelo somewhere?"

"Ha! Maybe not, but I'd be your first employee!"

"Are you serious? You'd let me prostitute you?" Heather asked, visibly surprised.

"If you promise to carefully select my clients, why not?" the foxy redhead replied.

"Damn! You're even crazier than I thought Aoife!"

Aoife laughed, as if her craziness had been long established. "But we were derailed. Do you think he knows that you're a little closet submissive? That you'd climax so hard if he imposed himself on you?"

"Of course not!" Heather laughed. "I don't mind if you know that Aoife, but him? No. Not yet in any case!" She laughed. "You know what though? I'd certainly let you fuck my ass with that realistic dildo you've been talking about!"

Aoife and I both grinned at the same time. The two of them soon disappeared up the stairs to Heather's room. At this point I couldn't see them or hear them, but I patiently waited for Aoife's signal. The following fifteen minutes were the longest of my life. Finally, after an eternity of waiting, I finally heard the loud music. It was my signal. By now Aoife would have said to Heather that it was to prevent the neighbours from hearing her cries of pleasure, but it also served two other functions. The first was as a signal for me, and the second is that it would allow me to sneak up to Heather's room undetected. This was it!

My heart was beating fast as I sneaked back into the house and undressed in the living room. The music was really loud, and I was sure that our little plan would work! I climbed the stairs, trying to be as silent as I could. When I looked at the scene in front of me, I nearly fainted. Aoife was practically naked, with nothing but a pair of black panties on. Her hair was now unbound, tumbling over her shoulders. It barely hid her firm breasts and I felt a thump deep in my chest when I looked at them. Her smile was both conspiratorial and sexual as she stood behind Heather with a dildo in her hand. There were a couple of dildos on the bed, one of them glistening with lube already, and one opened bottle of lube on a shelf.

But as wonderful as Aoife was, Heather stole the show. She was securely tied to a stool I had already seen in the basement. It was a very high barstool which hadn't seemed to serve a purpose. Now, it's purpose was clear. Heather was naked, bent forward on the stool, her massive breasts pushed out on either side. She was wearing a pair of high heels and her legs were straight above them. She was bent at ninety degree, with her back straight. Her hands and ankles were tied at the base of the stool, so she couldn't really move. The final touch was a black blindfold securely held over her eyes.

Or, rather, the real final touch was just how her ass stood out in this position. Christ! We had dabbled with bondage a few times, but nothing really extreme. In fact, I realized now that she had never been securely tied like this. It had been more of my part... Not anymore. Smiling at me, Aoife said "Now Heather... I know you've enjoyed my fingers and that you're ready to taste the dildo. Want me to do it?"

"Yes mistress!" came her reply.

By now I was now standing right behind Heather's ass, my cock hard and ready. Aoife said "Let me lube it just right..." and then spat a gob of saliva right on my cock. Using her hands, she then spread it all over, staring right into my eyes.

Silently, as I shook with desire, I mouthed "You're next!"

She replied, in the same manner "With pleasure!" Out loud, she said "Are you ready for this?"

"Gods yes! Fuck my ass!"

Aoife then placed one of her hands on Heather's hip and I placed my cock directly against Heather's asshole. As I did, Heather said "Damn! It's even body temperature!"

Aoife's eyes widened in surprised, but she quickly recovered "Yes... I had a warm magic bag next to it..."

"Great!"

I was grinning, trying not to laugh out loud. But then again, I was about to fuck my lover's ass for the first time. Staring at the junction between her asshole and my cock, I pushed slowly. I saw her skin move, then stretch until her buttocks were slightly pulled back in. At one point her muscles relaxed and her lubed hole opened for me.

When I felt my cock beginning to enter and her asshole stretching at the same time, I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning. Heather gasped as I kept pushing and cried out when her sphincter finally swallowed my glans. That moment when her hole tightly wrapped around the base of my crown was magical. I managed to contain my own moan as I felt her muscles contracting hard around me.

I was finally inside her ass! Aoife, still standing right next to me, leaned forward and spat on my cock again, adding more lube. "How's that, my little slave?" she asked.

"It's insanely good mistress!" Heather said, breathing harder now.

"Want more?"

"Gods yes!"

So I pushed deeper, overwhelmed by a storm of pleasure as I saw my cock disappearing into her. I pulled back a bit, Aoife spat again and I pushed back deeper still. Heather was now groaning with pain and pleasure and I was on the verge of crying my own pleasure. But I had to contain myself. Aoife said "You like it like that, don't you? Slow and steady until I bury myself all the way?"

"Gods yes!" my girlfriend moaned.

Aoife then wrapped her arm around me before spitting again as my cock kept creeping forward. When she did, a crazy idea popped into my head. I reached for the bottle of lube on the shelf next to me and coated my middle finger with it. I then wrapped my own arm around her back and slipped my hand down to her ass. Taking a small risk, I pushed my hand inside her panties and my middle finger found her own little asshole.

Aoife looked at me with wide eyes, but soon she was smiling, shaking her head in disbelief. When I pressed harder and felt my fingertip entering her asshole, she gasped. Heather said "Is it good for you as well, Mistress?"

"Oh yes! More than you know!"

I pushed deeper again, feeling a second knuckle entering that pretty Irish ass. I had met her only twice before, and even though we'd had sex together, it was in a very peculiar situation. This wasn't a ball, wasn't a sexual game. But she was clearly willing... In fact, she probably wouldn't have accepted to be part of my plan if she hadn't been opened to the idea o having sex whit me again.

As I played with her asshole, I looked at my cock and saw that I was nearly all the way in. When Aoife leaned forward and spat, it gave me an even better angle on her ass and I pushed my finger as deep as I could. She gasped again and Heather laughed until I pushed all the way in. "Fuck!" my girlfriend cried out. "This is so damned good! I don't know if I'm going to be able to tease Jer much longer..."

Aoife laughed, her face now clearly flushed, and said "Really?"

"Yes! This is so fucking good! Wanna start fucking me? You're too deep!" she laughed breathlessly.

"Ok then. Do you like surprises?"

"You know I do..." Heather replied.

And with that I grabbed Heather's hips with my two large hands and began fucking her. She gasped and froze when she felt my larger hands on her hips and then cried in raw pleasure when she realized that I was fucking her ass. "Bastard!" she cried. "Both of you!" she added between gasps of pleasure. "Once I cum I'm going to get my revenge you two so bad!" but she was also laughing and moaning in so much obvious pleasure that we weren't too worried. Aoife, pushing the game, said "It's mistress for you, my dear. And how are you going to get your revenge strapped like you are to that stool?"

"Fuck... Fuck Mistress I mean!" she tried to add something, but she was too far gone.

By now Aoife was bent over Heather and had pushed her panties off to give me the best access. And soon I realized that one of her hands had snaked around Heather's body and was now caressing my girlfriend's clit. "Damn! This is so damned nasty!"

Aoife laughed "Wish you had two cocks Jeremy?" As I laughed she added "Heather, you have to know that your boyfriend here has a finger all the way up my ass!"

"Never enough for him..." she said, but both Aoife and I knew that she was on the verge of a climax.

I spread my feet slightly apart and fucked her harder, with longer and smoother strokes. Heather was now babbling incoherently, moaning her pleasure louder and louder. "Who's the dominant one now, Heather?" I asked.

"Shut up and fuck me! Fuck my ass raw!" she cried.

"Oh no... That won't do." I slowed down, grinning when I heard her growl of frustration. "Say it."

"Fuck you and that amazing cock of yours! You're the dominant! Now just fuck my ass and let me cum!" she cried.

I was laughing as I resumed fucking her for all I was worth. For a brief moment I considered what was happening and was overwhelmed. I was assfucking my girlfriend without having to endure her dildo, I was finger-deep in the ass of an extraordinarily lovely woman and I was about to hear the orgasmic throes of my girlfriend, an orgasm from anal penetration. Not only did she like anal, she was one of the rare women who could actually climax from it! What the fuck more could one guy ask for?

Gripping her hips firmly, I abandoned myself, wondering if I could keep from climaxing myself. Aoife was writhing on Heather's back and I slipped a second finger in her ass. She moaned out and turned her head to look at me, fire in her eyes. Her deft fingers had never left Heather's pussy and in the end we won the race.

Heather laughed and cried at the same time, gasping for breath as she climaxed. She was firmly attached to the stool and trapped under Aoife, but she trashed nonetheless as her climax took her. I was on the verge of climaxing as well, but decided to save myself a while longer.

Soon Aoife and I moved off of Heather and, still fighting for breath, she asked to be released. "Trouble breathing in this position..." she said. Yet as soon as we untied the last manacle, she turned and jumped on me. "Aoife! Take him with me, I need to have his ass!" Aoife, laughing wildly now, joined Heather and for a while I was afraid that they would win: fighting with your hands covered in lube and with an erection wasn't ideal!

In the end, despite all this, I was still physically much stronger than they were. Feminism or not, I overpowered them. I knew I would tease her about this later. I ended up pinning Aoife on the bed while holding Heather with my hands. I knew that if she really were fighting for her life she could have pulled away, but she wasn't. She had just climaxed and was grinning ear to ear. When she began laughing, I relaxed slightly and, very suddenly, I realized that my cock was nestled against Aoife's ass. Twisting around slightly I felt my cock slipping between her cheeks and she gasped in surprise.

My cock was still coated with lube and I had pretty much filled her ass with even more... "Heather, look at me..." I growled, still holding her tight. When she did, I said "Not only have I managed to fuck your ass without having to humiliate myself, but I'm now going to fuck your friend's beautiful ass as well!"

"What?" that was Aoife. But she was laughing and I could even feel her parting her legs slightly as well as turning her ass up against me.

"Ah! You know what's worse, Heather? She wants it!"

"Noooooo!" Heather cried out as she laughed even harder.

Releasing Heather's hands I grabbed Aoife's shoulder and guided myself against her asshole. Minutes after leaving Heather's ass I felt Aoife's opening up to my cock. After gasping, Aoife said "Take me... take me deep. Now!" When I arched my body, pushing into her completely, Aoife screamed and trembled beneath me. Gods! She was loving this even more than Heather was! It seemed that I was graced with two anal crazy women in my life.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,843 Followers