The Experimental Regimen

Story Info
Jason goes through unexpected tests for his special regimen.
5.1k words
4.62
43.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers

Chapter 1

After half an hour in the waiting room, the door to doctor Stevens' office finally opened. A middle-aged woman walked out, shook the doctor's hand and left.

The 23 years old athlete had recently moved into a new city to join a football team, and had signed up for an experimental regimen involving new legal drugs, aiming to improve his performance. As it had been explained to him, he would need frequent appointments with a doctor involved in the project, to monitor any unforeseen side effects the regimen could have.

This was his first appointment. As doctor Stevens stepped out of her office, she took the young man's breath away. She was a beautiful brunette in her late thirties, with long hair and bangs. She wore glasses, a detail Jason found quite attractive.

"Mr Wright, please."

The young man stood right up, and walked towards Dr Stevens with a smile. He shook her hand and followed her into her office. They sat at the doctor's desk and exchanged a few trivialities, and she asked him to fill a form while she checked his file. When they were both done, she said:

"So far, I haven't found any side effects to the special regimen in the twelve patients I've tested, so you shouldn't worry too much. Still, as you must know, I will need to see you twice a month over the next six months, and do a complete examination every time to detect any issue."

"I understand doctor. They explained it to me pretty clearly when I signed up."

"Perfect. So far, the other athletes have been very happy with the results of the regimen, so I hope it will be the same for you. Before we begin, there is one thing you must know. As part of the ongoing research, the entirety of our appointments must be filmed. You can see the three cameras near the examination table. I will turn them on as soon as we start, and shut them off once we're done. I hope that won't be an issue."

Jason looked behind him and noticed the three cameras, linked to the doctor's computer. All of them were pointed at the examination table from a different angle. He turned back to face the doctor and replied:

"I guess it's fine, doctor."

"Perfect, then. If you will, let's get started."

She smiled, and pointed towards her examination table. She asked Jason to remove his clothes, and once in his underwear, Jason sat at the edge of the table. He was confident about himself and didn't mind the camera filming his athletic body. The thought crossed his mind that the doctor might actually want to rewatch his footage after he was gone, which made him smile. Doctor Stevens turned the cameras on by pressing a button on her computer's keyboard, and joined her patient.

As she pressed her cold stethoscope against his sculptural chest, Jason couldn't help but look at her breasts, slightly discernable beneath her loose white shirt. Her body seemed at least as nice as her face, the young man thought.

Jason suddenly felt a little uncomfortable as he felt a growing erection pressing against his boxers, knowing it was probably very noticeable for the doctor. He got even more uncomfortable when she asked him to lie on his back, as the bulge in his underwear would become even more obvious. He remembered the cameras were filming him from three different angles and felt a bit embarrassed.

Nevertheless, he complied, and the doctor carried on with her examination. She noticed the young man's discomfort. After she was done with that part of the examination, she said:

"Jason, I'm going to need you to remove your underwear."

He immediately blushed, he really didn't imagine he would have to strip this far. Seeing how surprised he was, doctor Stevens said with a smile:

"I guess you didn't read all the documents... don't worry, you're not the first. I know it's a little embarrassing, but don't worry. The other patients went through the same thing."

"A-alright, doctor..."

Reluctantly, Jason pulled down his boxers. His fully erect penis sprung up as soon as the elastic waistband got past its tip.

The next few seconds seemed to last an eternity for the young patient. He briefly looked down at his hard member, pointing upward, then looked at the doctor's eyes. He blushed again, ashamed to be naked and erect in front of this woman he had just met. He also couldn't ignore the cameras that were recording everything from several angles. The doctor spoke:

"You seem uncomfortable, Jason."

"S-sorry, doctor."

"Is that because you have an erection?"

He blushed again.

"Y-yes..."

"I'm sorry Jason, but you'll need to become more comfortable being naked in front of me and the cameras..." She smiled and added: "If you had read the documents you signed you would know what the next part of the exam involved. I need to make various measurements of your genitalia, both at rest and when you are erect. Part of the tests are to confirm that the treatment has no effect over your erectile functions."

The young man's eyes widened. He hadn't signed up for this... Or rather, he didn't know he had.

"Are you... ready to proceed, then?"

"Y-yes, doctor."

"Okay. I'll start then. Are you fully erect now, Jason?"

His face was scarlet. He stuttered:

"Y-yes."

"Lie down and spread your legs, please."

The young man obeyed.

"Since everything is recorded including the audio, I'll say everything out loud so I can write down the notes later. Don't mind me."

She grabbed a small ruler and got close to the table. She began by cupping Jason's balls. She young man gulped as she lifted them delicately a couple of times, then lightly pressed them.

"Everything seems fine here."

Then she wrapped her ruler around the base of Jason's erection.

"The girth of the patient's erect penis is 4.85 inches, slightly above average."

Jason looked as the beautiful doctor clinically handled his private area and made her observations. He suddenly realized that when she said she would take notes later, it meant that she was going to watch the recordings of the entire examination after he was gone...

Doctor Stevens then placed the ruler along the length of his sex.

"The length of the patient's erect penis is 6.23 inches, above average."

The doctor grabbed a protractor and placed it at the base of Jason's member.

"The angle of the patient's erect penis is 61 degrees." She moved away from the table and said: "Thank you Jason, now I'll ask you to stand up next to the table."

Jason did as instructed. He stood up, awkwardly, very conscious of his erection bobbing left and right as he moved.

"The next step is to collect a semen sample."

Jason's jaw almost dropped.

"I know this is embarrassing, Jason... But it's all part of the examination. It's possible that the regimen could impact your sperm count and your ability to produce seminal fluid, so we have to take regular samples." She handed him a transparent cup. "Now, I will ask you to masturbate until you ejaculate. When you do, you will collect the entirety of your semen in this cup."

"Does it... have to be recorded?"

"Sorry, Jason, but it does. The procedure also requires me to watch as you deliver the sample to ensure there is no tampering. Not that I don't trust you, but... it's the same for everybody. It's just the procedure."

"I... I see."

"Now, go ahead whenever you're ready. You can do it anyway you like."

The young man was standing in front of the doctor, at arm's length. Hesitantly, he brought his right hand to his member, and wrapped his fingers around it. He looked at the doctor. He had never touched himself in front of someone else, and now he was about to masturbate in front of this woman he had only known for a few minutes, while she was recording him... As embarrassing as this was, he realized he was still fully erect, and in fact, very much aroused. He had fantasized about this sort of situation, but had never imagined it would happen this way.

Slowly, he began moving his hand up and down his erection. The doctor immediately pressed a button on her stopwatch and commented:

"The patient has started masturbating. Slow pace. Pre-seminal fluid appears after the second thrust, patient arousal must have been high for several minutes."

Her clinical comments actually made the young man even more aroused. He kept a slow pace because he didn't want to seem too eager, and didn't want to finish too fast... Somehow in the middle of this situation, he worried about making a good impression.

"Pre-seminal fluid is abundant, it has now covered the entire length of the patient's penis and is facilitating manual stimulation."

Indeed, Jason's hand was now sliding effortlessly up and down his glistening member. He let out a moan.

"Patient starts vocalizing after one minute and 2 seconds of stimulation."

This last comment made the young man very self aware, but twenty seconds later he was so aroused that he no longer cared and resumed moaning softly as he stroked his member.

"2 minutes and 31 seconds, patient's muscles are starting to tense up and breathing is becoming more erratic. Patient is trying to postpone ejaculation by slowing down his movements."

Jason had hoped she wouldn't pick up on that... The doctor watched as he brought himself closer and closer to the edge. He suddenly placed the cup in front of his member.

"2 minutes and 52 seconds, the patient is getting ready to ejaculate."

Jason finally reached his climax. He held the cup in front of him and aimed his erection towards it. A first burst of semen erupted from his member and splashed against the bottom of the cup.

"3 minutes 1 second, patient has reached orgasm and started ejaculating. One, two, three... five... eight bursts of semen in total. Ejaculation ended at 3 minutes and 9 seconds. Patient continuing slow manual stimulation after orgasm."

The young man was spent and out of breath, panting loudly. The doctor asked:

"Jason, please squeeze out any remaining semen and collect it in the cup."

Obediently, Jason tightened his grip and drew out the last drops of his sperm. When he was done, he let go of his member.

"The patient begins to lose his erection at 3 minutes and 25 seconds. Patient ended manual stimulation at 3 minutes and 35 seconds." She waited and watched the young man's member become flaccid. "The patient's penis is at resting state at 4 minutes and 2 seconds." She looked at Jason: "Thank you Jason, please hand me the cup."

She took it and brought it at eye level, and observed:

"The volume of the ejaculation is 7.5ml, above average." She moved the cup in small, quick circles. "Semen is pretty thick, sperm count must be high."

She stored the cup in a fridge in the corner of the examination room, and looked at Jason, who was now standing awkwardly in front of her, not sure if he should cover his genitals. She asked:

"Is this around the average amount you usually ejaculate, Jason?"

"I-I'm not sure... I guess."

"When was your last ejaculation?"

"Um... It was... yesterday morning."

"Was it from sexual intercourse or from self stimulation?"

"From... self stimulation."

"Alright. Thanks, Jason. Please climb back on the table and lie down."

The doctor walked to the table and grabbed her ruler. She said:

"I will now take measurements of your penis in its resting state."

Jason's arousal now completely gone, it left room for his embarrassment to creep back in. There was nothing glorious in his now flaccid member, and he felt utterly vulnerable as the doctor manipulated his sex, examining it in detail. She gently squeezed the tip of his penis between her thumb and index, and a white drop appeared. She smiled at the young man.

"It seems you didn't squeeze out all of your semen..."

Jason's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, doctor..."

"That's okay, Jason. There's always a little left. Let me get it all out for you..."

As she said so, she applied a little pressure on his crotch, and squeezed his deflated penis at the base, sliding her two finger towards the tip. Another drop of sperm appeared, thicker than the previous one.

"There it is..." she said, smiling at her patient. She pulled some of the disposable roll of paper covering her examination table and wiped Jason's semen with it. Jason blushed as the beautiful doctor delicately wiped his semen from his flaccid sex.

She placed the ruler at the base and held his penis up with her thumb and index.

"Length of the patient's flaccid penis is 2.8 inches, slightly below average. Considering its above average size when erect, this means it has a high growth ratio."

She wrapped the ruler around the base.

"Girth of the patient's flaccid penis is 3.5. Same observations." She moved away from the young man. "Thank you Jason, you can get dressed now."

Jason got his clothes back on, then the doctor invited him to sit on the edge of the table and took a blood sample from his left arm. After a few more checks, she said:

"We're all go for today, Jason. I know this was unusual, but you did great. And trust me, you have nothing to be ashamed of." She spoke with a smile that gave away that she enjoyed the examination more than she should have.

"Th-thanks, doctor."

"One last thing. I will ask that you do not ejaculate during the two days prior to your future appointments here, alright?"

"S-sure."

"Perfect. I'll see you in fifteen days, then. Every future appointment will happen like this one, so I can monitor any unexpected evolution in your physiology. Now, I'll need to write down my observations, then analyze your sperm sample."

Jason left, thinking about how the doctor was about to rewatch his entire performance on her computer...

The young man felt conflicted. On one hand, he had never felt so embarrassed in his life. But on the other, this must have been the most arousing thing he had ever done. He had always fantasized about women watching him masturbate, and today this fantasy had come true in unexpected ways. Somehow, knowing everything was recorded and that she could watch him whenever she wanted turned him on even more. Her clinical observations made him feel objectified, which as it turned out made the experience even more enjoyable for him.

Chapter 2

The next appointment went on like the first, except this time Jason knew exactly what he was getting into. He had become more comfortable about the whole thing, and accepted the idea that he really enjoyed the more intimate parts of the examinations. At the end of the third appointment, doctor Stevens observed:

"So, Jason, you seem to have become very comfortable with these examinations. Much more than most other patients, I must say."

The young man blushed a little.

"Is that... an issue, doctor?"

"Not at all, Jason." She smiled. "You now seem almost eager to masturbate in front of me and the cameras... Am I wrong?"

"You're... not wrong."

"That's great, Jason. I realized during the first appointment that you had some exhibitionist tendencies, even if you didn't know it yourself. It just makes the whole thing easier, so it's perfect."

Jason offered a shy smile, a little embarrassed that the doctor knew how much he enjoyed masturbating while she watched him. Doctor Stevens said:

"Look, if it's okay, there's a little favor I need to ask of you. I will soon be taking in a few interns to present the project to them over a month. Given you're the patient who's the most comfortable with the examinations, I wondered if it would be fine with you if they were here for your next appointment, so I could show them how I conduct the examinations? Just so you know, the interns will all be women."

Thoughts raced through Jason's mind. She was proposing to involve several more women, who would see him naked, take his measurements and watch him masturbate... He didn't take long to reply:

"Sure, doctor... That won't be a problem."

Fifteen days later, Jason showed up for his appointment and was greeted by one of the young interns. It was a beautiful brunette with a somewhat nerdy look with her ponytail and her large glasses. But what struck him the most was the young woman's age, as she couldn't have been older than 21. He followed the young doctor in the examination room where doctor Stevens was waiting, along with three other young interns.

"Hello, Jason. This is Leanne, one of the interns I told you about the other day. Leanne is in fact a bit of a genius, at just 21 she's already with students who are five years older."

The young woman blushed a little. Doctor Stevens then introduced the others:

Anna, Mia, Ashley and Yuko were all between 25 and 27. Anna was blonde, eastern european type, thin and with large breasts. Mia and Ashley were both brunettes, the first with long and the second with short hair. Yuko was of japanese descent, small and thin, with straight black hair at neck length. Jason was amazed that the five young women were all equally beautiful. Almost as if... doctor Stevens had chosen them? He didn't have time to dwell on that thought, as the doctor quickly got started.

She proceeded to show her interns how she conducted the examination, until she asked Jason to strip naked. A little hesitant at first, Jason couldn't hide how excited he was about stripping naked in front of 6 beautiful women. Several of the young interns blushed when they saw the young man standing in front of them with a full erection, especially Leanne. Doctor Stevens said:

"Now Leanne, I'll ask you to make the measurements like you saw in the recordings." She looked at Jason and said with a smile: "I figured you wouldn't mind if I showed them the recording of our previous appointments."

"That's okay," he replied, realizing that the young women in front of him had already been watching him masturbate albeit on a computer monitor...

"Please be nice with Leanne, Jason, it's the first time she interacts with this part of the male anatomy."

Jason smiled and the young woman blushed as she was walking towards him with the instruments. Following how doctor Stevens had done during the previous appointments, Leanne asked shyly, almost too embarrassed to look at the the young man in the eyes:

"Are you... fully erect?"

"Yes."

Leanne had never seen a man from so close ; she looked at his penis with apprehension for a few seconds, then began working. Jason watched as she measured the length and girth of his pulsing and erect member, her hands almost trembling. He glanced at the four other interns when she announced her results like doctor Stevens had done during the previous examinations.

Jason had never been so hard. He enjoyed being naked and erect in front of all those beautiful women, as they observed and examined him.

When Leanne was finished, doctor Stevens said:

"Now, Jason is going to masturbate and ejaculate into this cup." She showed it to Leanne, and instead of handing it to Jason, she gave it to her. "Leanne, I will ask the you hold the cup for Jason."

Jason looked at doctor Stevens, slightly surprised. She explained:

"Giving Jason free use of both hands will allow him to masturbate more effectively. This way he will be able to reach a more powerful orgasm, which will make him ejaculate more, giving us more sample to analyze. Anna, I'll let you make the observations. Jason, please let Leanne know before you ejaculate so it doesn't surprise her. Whenever you're ready."

Jason swept the room, looking at the five women in front of him, watching him and waiting for him to masturbate. He then looked at Leanne, who was standing right besides him, facing him and holding the cup close to his pulsing member.

Jason slowly grabbed his member with a tight grip and began moving up and down, slowly. Anna observed:

"Patient has... started masturbating, using his right hand. Pre-seminal fluid appears at the... tip of the patient's sex after the first stroke. Patient is moving his hand very slowly, with a strong grip."

Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers
12