The Exploits of Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two guys were pissing into urinals on her left, one of whom turned around and began whooping and jeering when he noticed her. She watched him pissing as she sheepishly half hid behind Carrick grasping onto his arm as if she might be torn from it. He led her to a cubical and she stepped inside her heart thumping like a boxer. She couldn't believe how dirty she was being. In the men's toilets and about to cheat on her boyfriend, almost paralysed by fear and lust. Her eyes were mad with desire and she hadn't even taken a drug yet. Carrick closed the door and locked it behind him. No way out now.

In an instant Carrick and Claire fell into each other in a deep, meaningful kissing her left knee lifting up as Carrick's hands reached under her skirt to grope her ass. This time his hands roved with no restrain quickly finding their way to her vagina, massaging it through the sodden lace of her thong. She groaned loudly into his mouth, "Ummmm." It sounded obscene in the toilets; you could hear the sucking and slurping of their passionate, illicit kisses quite audibly. She pushed harder against Carrick's sculpted chest.

Claire then broke the kiss and seductively raised her hands behind her neck and untied her dress. It fell down baring her magnificent moulded breasts to him. Then she undid it around her waist. The entire thing slinked to the floor covering her red toenails and 4" heels. She stepped out of it, now just wearing her scandalously skimpy thong. Carrick unpeeled his t-shirt revealing a rippling mass of toned flesh to Claire's excitement before dropping the t-shirt on the toilet seat. She leaned forward panting like a dog, undid the buckle of his belt and pulled his pants down.

Was this really going to happen, she thought as she stared at the member in his briefs straining for freedom. Her nipples were like bullets. Unrepentantly, she yanked the briefs down. Yes, this was going to happen! It sprung into view, all eight inches of it, her jaw dropping and lips quivering at the size and girth. She had never seen one so big. Slowly she crouched on her knees almost in praise of it as she moved her mouth closer and closer before making eye contact with Carrick.

He could feel her hot breathe on his stiffening member. Those innocent brown eyes flickered as she took it and placed it at the entrance to her full red lips. "Come on honey, I know you want it" growled Carrick as he lent back on the cubical door. "Mark my words, you'll never go back to James after this." She shuddered at the mention of her boyfriend whom she was now in the process of cheating on. Her mouth opened and it entered the warm, wet orifice. No going back as it touched the roof of her throat.

Her red lips then clamped around it and she began to jerk her head back and forth leaving lewd lipstick marks down the shaft, all the while maintaining an unshakable eye contact with Carrick. As her head sped up and the sucking noises became louder with the moans, her mind couldn't escape the fact that she was cheating, that her boyfriend was somewhere in the building whilst she sucked another man's larger cock. It was this thought that made her groan the most. She slurped, sucked and kissed the shaft often taking time to lick the purple head with her tongue. "Oh, you're good at this. You don't know how long I've wanted you, Claire" Carrick writhed.

Back in the eighties room Chloe and Dave were consumed in each other also, now kissing on the dance floor, eyes closed. It was at this point that James was beginning to stir. He jolted to causing cocktail sticks and other party paraphernalia to fall from his head into his lap. He also felt a pressing need in his bladder, so he got up and walked bleary eyed towards the toilets. Chloe and Dave were oblivious. He entered the toilets, relieved himself and then left. Once outside he looked at his watch, given to him by Claire: quarter to two. It was now time to leave, but first, he must try to find his girlfriend. Failing that, he would just leave.

This was the part of the night he loathed the most: tired, and searching among the dancing zombies for his other half. He didn't understand her compulsion to be with them at all, she was at least as intelligent as he; they both had degrees from the same respectable university. What's wrong with doing something cultured, he thought as he searched around the various rooms. James entered the sixties area and saw various couples kissing on the floors. He half eyed them suspiciously, wondering if one of them was Claire. She may be flirtatious but she's mine, he reassured himself.

James was just about to leave the entire place when he saw Dave enter the toilets to his left next to the bar. James dashed towards the toilet and slipped through the door just before it shut, "Hey Dave, have you seen Claire anywhere around?" In the third cubical along Claire froze with fear at the sound of her boyfriend's voice in the same toilet as her whilst she was on her knees sucking another man's cock!

"Er, no man, I haven't seen her. Try ringing her mobile" Dave replied in that rambling, indifferent voice of his.

"Yeah, but she'll never hear it. Ah, I may as well try, I can always say I tried to call her."

Claire quickly took the saliva-covered cock from her mouth and tried to fumble in her handbag for her phone before it rang. Too late. The device lit up and the message across the screen read, "James calling." Time seemed to stand still. Then the phone started vibrating in her hand; she'd set it to vibrate instead of ring. She looked up at Carrick suppressing a laugh with a nervous quivering hand at how dangerously close she'd come to being discovered.

Breathing heavily, she stood up looking at Carrick whose face had actually broken from something other than complete self-importance to a look of mild concern. His glistening penis still stood in front of him proudly pointing at Claire's lace covered crotch. She stared down at it contemplating their position. A minute passed in silence before an idea struck her and she licked her lips.

Claire took the tumescent member in her right hand and began stroking it as her left slipped her thong to the side revealing her swollen, shaven pussy. Panting again, she placed it between her labia and ever so gently began to push. The member began to disappear enveloped in her folds. Her hands searched for something to hold onto, eventually grappling onto the flesh of Carrick's back for support.

"Well, I'm not waiting around here for her," her boyfriend continued the other side of the slim panel. If only he could have seen through the cubical wall to the obscene visage beyond of his girlfriend forcing Carrick's penis into her pussy and loving it. "Where's Chloe?" continued James as Claire lifted up her leg and sunk all the way down on Carrick's large prick. She bit her lower lip to keep herself from groaning in excruciating pleasure. It was the perfect size, big enough to stretch her but not so big that it would hurt.

Carrick lifted her up off the floor, her legs locking around his waste as he slowly began to pump her. "She's in the eighties room, I think" answered Dave.

"Eighties! I thought she hated eighties music" James replied a little shocked. Claire used the door as leverage to lower her plum of an ass up and down on Carrick. She couldn't believe how erotic she found it to cheat on her boyfriend when she could hear him so nearby. A huge orgasm was already welling up deep within her as her breathing became more and more uneven, it was all becoming too much. And then she groaned. She instantly covered her mouth with her hand after she'd done it. Betrayed by her body again.

"I guess you don... what was that noise?" asked Dave breaking off.

"I didn't hear anything," said James.

Carrick was now tired of messing around. He'd wanted to fuck this bird since he met her and nothing, not even her puny boyfriend was going to stop him now. Claire whispered, "slow down!" in his ear as he sped up, "I can't take it, noooooooo!" But Carrick wouldn't hear of it, he started pumping her as if his life depended on it.

And so, the slurping and slapping noises of sex filled the room. James and Dave looked at each other grinning. "Looks like someone's getting laid in the cubical! Ha ha" laughed Dave, his face suddenly breaking out into life. Carrick frantically humped Claire's pussy, stretching it around his cock. It was too much for her.

"Ooowwwwwww, ah, ah, uh, uh, uh" she grunted letting go of all inhibitions, not caring whether her boyfriend heard her.

Dave and James looked at each other wide-eyed. "We better let them get to it!" smiled James clearly not recognising the strained grunts of his own girlfriend over the muffled dance music as she was being ploughed by Carrick a matter of feet away. They left the toilets.

By now Claire's toes were curling into her high-heels and she was creating deep scratch marks across Carrick's back. "Oh god!" she screamed.

Carrick was on the edge of a massive orgasm himself but he managed to force some words out through his gritted teeth, "You loved it, being fucked while your boyfriend was a couple of yards away!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me in front of my boyfrieeeeeeendd. Oh James come back, I'm being fucked by Carriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!" she cried at the top of her voice. There was no more she could take as a humungous orgasm washed over her. Her body shook like a rag doll, "OOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm cuuuuummming!"

Claire bucked and bucked, buckling his large erect cock in her contorted pussy, milking it for all its worth as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced shook her core. With a few more thrusts Carrick's dick spasmed and shot load after load of cum into her willing womb. They both collapsed against the cubical door with a loud shudder, panting heavily, covered in thin film of sweat.

James had absolutely no idea that he had just told his own girlfriend and Carrick, a man he didn't even know, to get on with fucking each other in the toilets. Indeed, this thought placated and aroused Claire in equal measure as she thought more and more about it. She and Carrick managed to sneak out of the toilets unseen and meet up with Dave, Chloe and James around 10 minutes after the illicit fuck.

Because Claire's lipstick had smudged sucking Carrick's cock, she'd had to just wipe it all off being unable to find her own. Fortunately for her, only Chloe noticed this with a sly grin and a whisper in the ear on the way home, "Why no lipstick Claire, what are you trying to cover up, hmm?"

Chloe had also noticed the blood stains on the back of Carrick's t-shirt from Claire's impassioned grips, "I take it you had a, ahem, passionate time tonight then Claire?" Chloe asked in the taxi. Claire just nodded with a big grin; still very aware that her pussy was full of Carrick's cum. James looked at them both inquisitively.

Claire could tell this was going to happen again and again and again. That night, she basically resigned herself to the fact that she was going to get caught fucking someone behind James' back eventually. Later rather than sooner.

(c) RothkoJamesHart 2005

12