The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
646 Followers

Lindsey, who had become more and more infatuated with everything going on said, "yes master," and then giggled.

She got up and walked over to my desk where my naughty box was open and on display. She pulled out the bottle of lube and walked back to where I was bent over the bed. Ryan continued to grab my ass and he started slapping my cheeks harder than before and with each smack he would squeeze the flesh, feeling my firm globes compress under his grip. He was showing off to them while at the same time taking advantage of feeling up my firm body.

Lindsey stood next to Ryan, but I heard him say, "Get back down on your fucking knees." I heard her drop down and then he said, "Cock slave number two and cock slave number three, pull the panties off of my cock slave number one."

I felt their hands on my red ass as they pulled my white panties down and off my legs. "Very good. Now, each of you squirt some of that lube into your hands and then lube up your master's cock so I can fuck this disobedient bitch."

I heard the unmistakable sounds of them squirting lube and then I heard Ryan moaning. They must have been running their hands all over his cock.

"Oh my fuck," said Tara, "I still can't believe how big it is."

"I will do anything to have this inside me," said Lindsey.

"Anything?" I heard Ryan ask.

"Oh yeah, seriously, anything," Lindsey said.

"What about you," he said to Tara.

"Oh fuck yeah master, I want this so bad," she said. I could hear their hands sliding up and down his huge dick.

Then, he said something that made me swell up with pride.

"I might just let you all have my cock, but you have to agree to my terms. When I want to fuck you, you will drop anything and do as I say. Second, you will each bring me a new girl to fuck every week along with yourself. You will explain to them the rules of what I like and expect and you will make sure they are hot. Any week you don't bring me a new girl, you will be punished by not being allowed to have my cock. Is that understood?"

"Fine, yes, just please let us have your cock," said Tara.

"I will. After I fuck this slut. Pull his ass apart," he said. I felt the girls' slimy hands grasp my cheeks and pull them apart. Ryan lined up the head of his cock with my already used hole and pushed in. My ass gave way and his meat slid in. He began to fuck me with deep, powerful thrusts. The girls kept their hands on my ass cheeks but I felt them each remove one and then I heard Ryan.

"Oh yeah, that's it, run your hands over my cock and balls while I tear this bitch's ass open." The girls must have been using their hands on him while he deep-ass drilled me. I was screaming and moaning and writhing around like a mad man possessed as he hammered away at me.

He pulled out and grabbed me by my handcuffed wrists and pulled me off the bed. He moved me down to the ground and placed my face on the ground but pulled my ass up so that it was easily accessible for him.

He squatted down and slammed back into me in this new position. He leaned forward placing one hand on the back of my neck and the other on the ground and humped my hole fast and hard. I was grunting and screaming in pleasure as he used me as a device to make him cum.

"Spit on his face you fucking sluts and tell him how lucky he is to have my cock," Ryan grunted as he violently violated me.

I heard and then felt the girls spitting on my face and calling me a dumb sissy faggot and how lucky I was to be on the receiving end of his cock. They told me how bad they wished they were in my place and that I should be grateful to be in this position. I moaned and screamed more and more. Ryan was hitting my prostate just right and mixed with the situation and degradation, I lost it and my cock spewed cum all over our floor. This caused my ass to contract around his cock which had him say, "oh fuck yeah, that's it. I love it when this cunt's ass clamps down. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

At the last second he pulled out and blasted stream after stream against my gaping ass and crack. His cum was so hot and I couldn't stop moaning.

"Oh fuck, that was good, but you fucking came on my floor. Get down and clean it up you filthy dog," he said. I was gasping for air, but I slid down and began lapping up my own cum.

"You see that sluts, cum is not to be wasted. In fact, fucking get down there and eat my cum from his ass," he said. Almost immediately, I felt their faces in my upturned ass and their tongues were hungrily lapping away at the cum on my cheeks and even from my gaping hole. I shuddered as they cleaned me as their tongues felt so good.

When they had successfully lapped up every trace of cum, Ryan had them uncuff me. I rolled over on my back and tried to catch my breath, my chest heaving.

Ryan looked down at me and said, "Ok, you need to get out now. I want to play with these two for the rest of the night and I don't want you hanging around."

He looked at Tara and said, "Since this cunt is about your size, he's going to get dressed in your clothes and leave. If he's back when I'm done with you, you can get them back or you can just leave and get them later."

I looked up at him and smiled. The girls were still looking at him so they didn't see me when I gave Ryan two quick thumbs-up. I got up, pulled on my white lace panties from before. Ryan laid down on my bed and then said to Lindsey and Tara, "Why don't you two get up here and play with my cock till I'm ready to go again."

They jumped on the bed with him and both kneeled down on either side of him and their hands went straight to his junk and began to stroke him and caress his balls. He put his hands behind his head like a boss and just watched as these two hot, naked co-eds played with him. I was so proud of him, not to mention happy. His life was going to change big time.

I pulled on Tara's denim skirt and slipped on her tiny, V-neck t-shirt and then went to my desk and redid my hair in the pigtails, applied more lip gloss and then grabbed my bottle of poppers, my ID, some cash, my debit card and a small bottle of lube. I slid everything into the back pocket of the denim skirt, slipped on some white flip flops and then headed for the door.

It had been a crazy day already what with my morning face fucking, the double team by Aaron and Kyle and then my thorough fucking by Ryan in front of these two, but surprisingly, all this did was make me incredibly horny. Still? I know, it doesn't make sense to me either.

With it being Friday night, I thought maybe I would hit up the local adult theater. Friday nights were always good for some hard action and just thinking about what I had in store for me this weekend was driving me crazy. I needed more cock and I needed it bad.

I stepped out into the hallway and guess who I found? The two douche's that the girls had been talking too. They came up to me and were quite perplexed to see me in Tara's clothes.

"Hey faggot, where the fuck are the girls?" said douchebag number one.

"Oh them?" I said. "Right now, they are naked on the bed with my roommate playing with his nine inch cock, getting it ready again so he can destroy their tight little holes."

"What, fuck you, no they aren't," said douchebag number 2.

"Uh, yeah they are," I said. "Happen to notice that I am wearing Tara's clothes? Yep, as soon as they saw what he was packing, they stripped down and willingly submitted to him. He even gave them cute new nicknames. Cock slave number two and cock slave number three." I smirked at them after I said this and that set them off. Douchebag number one grabbed me and slammed me up against one of the doors and started yelling at me.

"YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, IM GOING TO FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS!"

I started to get a little worried. While not the biggest guys, they were still about 5'10" so they dwarfed me at 5'4". I was bracing myself to be hit when I felt him being pulled away. I opened my eyes to see him falling to the floor and the other douchebag being pushed up against the wall. It was Kyle and Aaron. Thank God!

They roughed up the two douchebags and scared them quite a bit. They warned them that if they ever touched me again, they would kick their asses and then to really throw the fear into them, Kyle said, "And then we will let everyone know that you got your ass kicked by two 'faggots' as you so like to call us."

The look on their chicken shit faces was priceless as they realized that these two 'ordinary looking jock guys' were also gay. Aaron and Kyle then came to me and made sure I was ok. I told them I was and we all walked out together.

"Damn Kelly, you look really good dressed up as a chick," said Aaron. I couldn't help but blush.

"I know, makes me want to fuck you all over again," said Kyle. "Too bad we already got plans."

"Well, thank you gentlemen, that means a lot. And thank you so much for saving me. I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you."

"Oh, I can think of a few ways," said Aaron. They both laughed.

"Well, it is an open invitation anytime you guys want to use me, just let me know. I'm always down. In fact, right now, all I can think about is these two cocks filling me up again," I said and grabbed the bulges in their jeans.

"Well, if you are around tonight, we may just take you up on that," said Kyle.

I gave them my phone number and got theirs and then we went our separate ways. I got in my car and headed to the adult theater to see what sort of debauchery I could find there. I was hoping to get some more group action.

I looked at myself in the rearview mirror and said, "You really are a cock slut, Kelly."

CSK
CSK
646 Followers
12