The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
656 Followers

I was moved back to the couch and told to squat down on the dick of the black guy. As soon as I did, I was swarmed with more cocks as they pulled me from one to another, jamming them in my mouth and trying to make me swallow them.

I was then pushed over and felt more hands on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart as I was impaled on the black monster and then I felt another cock being pushed in with it. My hole was so used at this point that it slid in with little resistance and started pounding away as I screamed and wailed around the dicks that had moved to be able to penetrate my mouth in this new position. My body was so exhausted at this point, but I kept on like a trooper, not wanting to leave any man unsatisfied.

Hard, fleshy erections were repeatedly swapped out of any available hole, or slid in with another that was currently occupying it and these men continued their verbal assault on me calling me every name in the book. It was during this round of repeated double penetration that I was pushed over the edge and my cum erupted over the black man beneath me who had never given up his position.

When I came, they moved me off of him and made me lick up my own cum from his stomach but with my ass still exposed, it was quickly filled, my hips grabbed and I was pounded at again.

They moved me on to my back, my head hanging over the side and my pulled my legs up in the air and I was immediately impaled again. Another man came and squatted, shoving his prick into my mouth and down my throat and a whole new position was experienced by the men in the room.

It was now that the men were starting to lose it. They started cumming in my mouth and I would try and eat what I could, but many times the invading cock or the replacement one would make this an impossibility and cum would flow from my mouth and down my upside down face. I heard them as they would grunt or yell and blast my abused hole with their searing hot semen. Some men couldn't wait and either came on my chest, stomach or neck and two guys even lifted up my head and blasted my face with their cum, aiming right at my eyes.

It took probably a good ten minutes for all of the men to finally cum once they started, but that didn't keep them from moving me into different positions. One guy moved me to the wall again and had me bent over and another guy lifted one of my legs so that I was standing on only one and doing a semi split. He pounded away as some of the other men cheered him on.

He fucked me for just a little bit in this position before telling me to get down on my knees. Unable to open my eyes, I sat there and awaited their next instructions but instead, I heard the sounds of several dicks being rapidly stroked near my face. I heard the unmistakable sounds of men starting to cum as they grunted and growled and then I received more shots of cum, then more, then another. Three, maybe more men, were drenching my face with their seed. If my face was already a mess from the continued barrage of my own choked up saliva and the few loads that I had taken to my face already, I was positive that I was an absolute cum glazed cum dump at this point.

I could feel the several loads my happy hole had taken leaking down my legs as I kneeled before them while they painted my face white. My body was trembling and shaking as each muscle, every fiber and nerve ending, was over worked and quivering from exhaustion. They laughed at me, telling me what a hot slut I was. They said more, but I was so used and worn out that I only caught every other word or phrase they spewed towards me. One voice did break through though.

"HEY," it said loudly, "did you hear me. Don't waste any of that. Scoop off our cum and eat it like a good little girl."

I reached up and started sliding fingers full of the creamy mess from my face into my mouth and lavished the taste as it slid down my throat. I scooped and moved as much as I could and tired as I was, I still moaned as I licked each finger of its tasty reward for my hard work. They continued to laugh at me and call me dirty names as I lapped up each and every bit I could manage to pull from my face and then began to work on my chest and stomach where the cum had either dripped down or been blasted on.

I looked at them as I finished my tasty rewards and they were getting dressed now. I noticed that the orchestrator of my gangbang was now fully dressed and watching me.

"You are one nasty motherfucker," he said. "That was awesome. I've never seen anyone so willingly take on so many guys in real life before. Do you know how many hard cocks you took?"

I scooped another glob of cum off my chest, shoveled it into my mouth and shook my head.

"Nineteen," he said with a chuckle. "Nineteen cocks fucked you tonight, can you believe it?"

Actually, with the way they kept switching on me, moving me from position to position and filling me sometimes two per hole, nineteen actually seemed like less than it felt. I gave him a weak smile and said, "I'd do it all again if my body was so wiped out."

He let out a big, bellowing laugh and said, "Fuck, you are something else. Why don't you come back next Friday and lets see if we can do it again. I have a lot of friends that would love to use you and they have bigger cocks than a lot of the guys tonight. What do you say? Wanna get gangbanged again next Friday?"

I whimpered as he asked me. Tonight was an impromptu event and they managed to get nineteen cocks in me. How many could be had if they had a week to plan it? This gang fuck was one if the best experiences of my entire life so there was no way I was going to pass up a chance to do it again.

"Sure, I'd love to let you and your friends gangbang me again," I said weakly.

He cheered and then asked me for my number. He wanted to make sure that by next week, I didn't chicken out and he brought up his friends for nothing. I gave it to him and he told me his name was Charles.

He helped me to my feet and showed me where he had put my clothes and belongings. He then groped my ass again which caused me to wince a bit as it was incredibly sore and then kissed me on my cheek and left. I didn't notice that he hadn't closed the door until I was buttoning my skirt and heard someone enter the room.

I looked over at him and he was hot, but I was so worn out. I started to say something but he blurted out, "Damn, you are so fucking cute."

"I'm sorry man, I'm so tired, I don't think I can do anything else tonight," I said.

He frowned and then said, "Well, could I just look at you while I jerk off? You are really hot."

Well, I couldn't say no to that. "Ok, yeah, that will be fine. Come here."

I laid down on the couch and suggested to him that he straddle my chest and jerk his cock off on my face. He really liked that idea and quickly stripped. He had a nice, large cock and I immediately wished that I had the energy to take him on. He quickly straddled my chest and started jerking off. He was telling me how hot I was and how cute I was so I spurred him on.

"That's it, jerk your big cock and dump your load all over my face. I'm just a cum dump. I just got banged by nineteen guys and agreed to come back next Friday for another one. Will you come back next Friday and use my throat and fuck my ass with your big cock? I want to feel you inside of me. I want you to use me. Yeah, that's it, stroke that cock. Use me as nothing more than jerk off material. I'm just a slut for you to use. Don't you want to cover my face with your big load? Slap my face and cum over it like I'm nothing more than a bitch. That's it. Your cock looks so big and yummy. I want your load so bad baby. I can't wait till you blast me with it."

He was stroking faster and faster, saying things like, "yeah baby," and ," you're so hot," and, "I've got a big load to dump on you," and, "Yeah, I'm gonna come get me a piece of your ass next week."

His hand was a blur and then he threw his head back, growled and then looked down at me as his cock exploded across my face. He wasn't lying about having a big load for me. He let loose with wave after wave of white cream, covering my face and hair. He slowed down his strokes and lightly slapped my face with his spent erection.

"Fuck, that was awesome," he said. "Were you serious about that gangbang next week because I would absolutely love a crack at your ass?"

I sat there covered again in cum and said, "Yeah, absolutely. I know they are trying to top tonight so the more the merrier."

"Wow, you really took on nineteen guys tonight?" he asked.

"Actually," I said, "It was more like twenty-one. I blew the clerk down stairs because he let me in without having to pay and now you so that means twenty-one. All in all, I have actually made twenty-four guys cum today because I let my roommate use me twice today and two guys in the dorm tag-teamed me and fucked me in the ass at the same time."

"Holy fuckin' shit," he exclaimed. "That is amazing. You are a dirty cock-sucker, aren't you?"

"Ha-ha, no, I'm a dirty cock SLUT," I corrected. "I don't just suck cocks. I let them do whatever they want to me." I smiled up at him as his cock laid down on my upper chest now.

"Well, then you must be really good at being a whore. I already can't wait for next week," he said.

"Me either. I will be rested up and ready to be fully used again," I said.

He got up off of me and started to get dressed. He pulled on his boxers and then saw me still lying there covered in his cum. "I'm sorry man, there aren't anymore tissues, but," he started walking over to where I was getting dressed when he walked in and bent down, "you can use this." He threw me Tara's t-shirt. Normally I would have just eaten his cum, but I thought this would be more fun. I found the front of her shirt and then began to wipe my face clean, smearing the load all over her pink shirt. By the time I was done, there was large, dark smears of man juice all over her shirt. I then stood up and slipped the wet shirt on to my exhausted body.

He finished dressing and watched me standing on shaking legs while I stretched my body by raising my arms above my head. (I just realized I do that a lot. Hmmmm. Well, it feels really good to stretch like that, especially after being pounded. I'm sorry,but even if you are on the receiving end, ESPECIALLY if you are on the receiving end, a gangbang is a lot of work. I was sore and exhausted.).

"You really are quite stunning," he said. I dropped my arms down to my side and looked at him, my forehead scrunched up in an "awwwwwww" type expression.

"Thank you," I said.

He walked over to me and looked down upon me. He leaned in, cupped my face and started kissing me. I melted into him and his tongue probed my mouth. The kiss was sweet, gentle and amazing.

He pulled away from me, looked me in the eye and said, "I'd like to see you, you know, again, maybe before the gangbang. I'd love maybe to get you alone."

I looked at him and said, "Sure, that could be fun. If you want to use me all by yourself, I am perfectly ok with that. Let me give you my number and you can text me whenever you want to hook up."

He agreed, seemed really happy, and we exchanged numbers. He told me his name was Todd and that he'd text me soon. He left and I gathered up the rest of my things.

I weakly wobbled down the stairs and as I was walking out, the clerk called out to me. He just wanted to say bye and he hoped he'd see me again. I promised him I would stop by as much as I could to let him fuck my face and he smiled and told me to have a good night.

I drove back to the dorm and headed up to our room. It was almost 11pm by the time I got back from the adult theater but I had no idea what the situation would be like in our room. The hallways were somewhat busy with guys and girls drunkenly going from this room to that one, and a few of them lobbed insults my way or laughed at me, but in my tired, worn out state, I barely noticed.

I entered our room to find my roommate asleep on his bed and Lindsey and Tara asleep on either side of him. Asleep by 11pm on a Friday? They must have really worn themselves out with Ryan's big cock. They were all naked, at least from the waist up. They were covered from the waist down by a sheet, but it was very clear that each of the sleeping girls had a hand on Ryan's member as they all three slept.

I undressed as quietly as I could and placed Tara's clothes over the back of my chair by the desk. I slipped on a pair of rainbow striped boy-shorts and slipped into bed. Today was a good day.

This weekend was going to be even better.

CSK
CSK
656 Followers
12