The Explorer's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would not do, Slade thought to himself. He was close to climax, and though he had no idea what to look for, he could not detect any signals that she was as well. He changed style, quickening and shortening his strokes; he leaned in slightly on the forward movement to vary his angle. Her hands, which had slid down to his lower back, moved to his hips, gripped him tightly, and supported the motion.

Vee had her lip caught behind her teeth again, but the nervousness was gone: instead her face displayed more simple happiness than he would have thought possible. Her eyes, complex optical sensors covered by crystal corneas, seemed to sparkle; they locked on his.

"Fuck me, Slade."

He obliged. Mustering the necessary strength he turned her halfway, so that he straddled one leg and embraced the other. His rhythm lengthened; so did hers, waves of pressure traveling up and down his length, crossing, recrossing. He grunted involuntarily, reaching for something to steady himself. She grabbed his arm and held it tight. They locked together, the pace increasing.

Desperately he threw in his last reserves. She screamed, a keening noise with metallic tones, and the smell of ozone returned, stronger than before. Her pussy squeezed him in a wave from his base to his tip and he too climaxed, more strongly than he thought possible.

He fell away from her, panting like a dog. She turned towards him, propping herself up on an elbow. She reached down with the other hand and brought it back with a few drips of cum around her index finger; she placed this in her mouth, at the port she used for fluid replacement, and sucked on it meditatively. She found the resultant data interesting, and repeated the exercise.

Slade stiffened instantly at this. "You're the hottest damn thing I've ever seen in my life," he said.

"Are you ready to resume intercourse?" She knew the answer; while asking she'd reached out and started to stroke him gently. "My interior vaginal sensors are not yet ready. I experience orgasm as a strong sensory feedback loop. I have allowed for this by installing fuses that blow to protect the rest of my circuitry. They will regenerate in a few minutes. Would you prefer to continue via oral or anal intercourse?" He laughed. Reaching around her, almost shyly, he ran a hand down her lower back and teased her ass.

"It is not self-lubricating; one moment," she said. She spun, straddling his chest, and bent her head to his crotch. It wasn't spectacular - her lips and tongue weren't nearly as flexible as a human's - but she added a lot of lubrication from her oral dispensers, and gently massaged his balls with one hand.

Meanwhile, he licked her ass experimentally, and finding that she hummed happily at the attention, he gently inserted his middle finger up to the first joint. The sensitivity was tuned properly; it took some time before he could get a second finger in. He found that her clit was still perfectly functional, and applied his other hand. She hummed appreciatively, which had a pleasant effect on his manhood; she rocked back and forth slightly, easing herself up and down his fingers as he massaged her.

Eventually she decided she was ready and changed position again, lying on her side with her shoulders twisted around so she could face him. She said nothing, but blew him an inviting kiss, licking more lubrication onto her fingers and swirling them around her ass. Her other hand went between her legs. Needing no encouragement, Slade spread his legs, squatting low on the couch and maneuvering himself for entry.

"Mmh!"

She arched, balling a corner of a cushion in a free hand. He looked at her questioningly, the tip of him held by the narrowness of her opening, but she smiled at him and he pushed himself in a little further. So tight!

She squeezed him gently with each orbit of her fingers around her clit, relaxing after each pass. Soon he was pumping slowly in and out, and she gave a little purr at each inward stroke. The rhythms, her ass and his cock, slowly merged, each finding the other's pace.

****

They spent the rest of the day fucking, resting only when forced to by what Vee referred to as Slade's "biological limitations." She had a way of giving him a little smile when she said it, which of course spurred him to greater efforts. Upon remembering that she was fully waterproof, he took her down to the sea and they watched the sun go down sitting in the gentle surf, she in his lap, holding each others' hands.

"Slade, after a short period, I heavily compress data in my memory banks. I do not waste space with insignificant information. However, today will be an exception; I will keep today's sensor logs unaltered. I wish to be able to revisit them in detail."

"I can't do that like you can, but I'll remember this forever."

They lapsed into silence again and held each other until the tide stole the surf away. As they walked back up the beach Slade squeezed her hand.

"Vee, I'm wasted planetside. After this round of gene therapy, I'm going back out there," he said quietly. He gestured up to where two of Asclepion's three moons were becoming visible in the gathering dark. He continued, "I've had my eye on a sleek little ship BAe will be introducing soon, the Mallory class. I know they'll let me have a prototype. Great sensor suite, three-jump reserve, two-hour jump cooldown. The fastest ship in space."

"It's a very small design with a two person crew, so you'll need an engineer. Will you ask Alberta Tom? She may be unavailable, but Leisl Balaga and Mohammed Rasidj are both good options."

"I want you. Come explore the galaxy with me."

She stopped and stared at him, biting her lip. Then she hugged him tightly and said, "I will."

"Two-hour jump cooldowns; what will we do to pass the time?"

She grinned and said, "There are several options."

****

This is the first erotic story I've ever written, and it's the first fiction story of any kind I've ever shared. I could hardly have been more ignorant at the beginning of the process; I was fortunate to find volunteer editors who tolerated my novice errors and helped me a great deal. Credit is due to Destiny_Parker, dandygirl22 and others. Destiny_Parker, particularly, offered me a crash course in fiction dialog, to which I was entirely new.

Slade and Vee are going to have further adventures both wonderful and terrifying in the spaces between the stars and the spaces between one another. I never intended that, but the characters seem to demand it of me, and who am I to argue?

12