The Explosive Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspusi
mstrspusi
7 Followers

She parks and gets out, (the whole way there she was afraid he would walk up and introduce himself acting as if they had not been intimate). But he doesn't, he walks over to her tells her that she is so sexy, (looking into her eyes the whole time), he wraps his arms around her and kisses her deeply. Relief coming over both of them, especially her. She grabs her bag, he takes it from her and he leads her to his room.

The feeling of familiarity continues to grow. They feel as if they have always been connected somehow, they are that comfortable with each other. She is impressed with room, he has everything set up. In the living area there are lit candles, a bottle of Peach Schnaupps and two glasses. She can hear romantic music from the other room. She walks in there and he follows, setting the bag down. She notices the candles scattered around the room, the three condoms on the night table, two bottles of lubricating oil, and her toy a luscious looking 7 inch vibrator and a bag of Oreos, kinky she thinks. The mood is set. She melts into his arms and they kiss passionately for a few moments. She then asks if he would leave the room while she takes her shower. He says anything for her, she kisses him one more time and he leaves.

She sets up for her shower, shaking, not from nervousness but from excitement, anticipation and disbelief. She showers, ensuring everything is clean. Her hands are shaking, not understanding why he is having the affect on her. She rinses off, gets all the shampoo and conditioner out of her long brown hair, turns off the water, grabs a towel and wraps it around her hair. She grabs a second one and starts to dry off.

She can hear him at the door trying to get in, she had locked the deadbolt and chain. She asks him through the door if he will give her 5 more minutes and he being the gentleman that he is obliged her.

She dried her out some, put on White Shoulders perfume, brushed her teeth use the mouth wash, slips on her floor length cream colored silk night gown. The front top of which is made of lace that allows a hint of the voluptuous breasts and nipples that lie beneath to show through.

She walks to the door undoes the chain and deadbolt so that when he returns he can let himself in. She sits down on the couch trying to strike a seductive pose. She is writing him a note when he reenters the room. He walks to the bedroom for something and then returns to her. She had just sat the note down on the couch next to her when he comes back in. He sits in the chair and first puts his hand on the side of his face and just looks at her. Taking in all of her, definitely likes what he sees and definitely hopes she is comfortable enough to make love to him because his body needs hers.

She is watching him, can tell he is taking her in, can see the desire to make love to her in his face. She knows this is going to be wonderful. He asks about the note and sees it has his name on it. He gets up from the chair and walks over to the couch picking it up. He opens it and reads it, it says, Smile your pussy is here. He does. He looks at her becoming drunk on her presence. She can see in his face that he is not disappointed with her at all.

He starts to gently massage her. Rubbing her shoulders, neck, throat. She is enjoying his touch and asks if he would like to move to the bedroom, she stands and takes him by the hand and leads him there. She kisses him passionately and then climbs onto the king size bed and lays back, watching him as he undressed. MMMMMMMM she wants him so badly, wants his hands on her, in her, around her.

He crawls up next to her and continues the massage. She lays there very content on her stomach, feeling his hands all over her body. He rolls her over and caresses her beautiful breasts, running his hands down her getting closer, closer, closer to her PUSSY. The whole time he is watching her face and her eyes. Oh my those eyes, they are beautiful, so deep brown, so penetrating, so telling, so full of emotion. He has never seen eyes like that before. They are piercing straight through his soul.

But he is just here to play. But looking into her eyes he knows she already has part of him even though he doesn't want to admit it. She has a way about her that draws him to her. They have a complete conversation in just a glance.

He slides his hand into her pussy. PUSSY. Oh my God this is the most magnificent pussy he has ever experienced. His face, his mouth are drawn to it. It is calling to him, and he obeys. He puts his face between her luscious thighs, slides his tongue along her clit and her opening, his fingers inside her, his mouth sucking her clit into it. Her legs spread wider. He whispers the work pussy and she shivers. He loves the affect he has on her. He loves the affect she has on him. There is a familiarness between them.

She is so open, so receiving of him. He licks her, sucks her, finger fucks her deep inside. She moans full of pleasure, wanting to shrink him so that all of him can be insider her. He hears her breathing, knowing she is gently cumming, knowing it is the beginning of many climaxes ahead tonight. He plays with her, fingers her, sucks her, blows on her, licks her. She is rolling and rolling and rolling, small climaxes, then gradually getting more intense, a little longer, coming quicker, breathing getting faster.

The sounds are familiar to him, he has listened to her do this on the phone with him. It is amazing to watch her body do this for real. He knows exactly what plateau she is on and how many more there are until the big climax. He keeps up what he is doing to her. Her legs moving wider drawing up feet flexing, breathing to a panting stage. He knows she is right on the edge, he continues his hands moving deep in her pussy, he can feel it start to spasm. She moans louder, he knows it is coming, she is exploding. Her thighs tense, her hands grasp the pillow, the intensity is almost too much for her.

She feels light headed almost blacking out, the most explosive, intense climax she has ever experienced. Their chemistry is unexplainable. He calls it fate and she agrees more and more as time goes by. They lay together listening to the music, talking, enjoying each other. Feeling comfortable with each other as if they have been here before, known each other forever. They look in each others eyes so much being said without words.

The song "Hold on to the Night" comes on and she tells him to listen to it, he does. The words bouncing off the walls, exactly describing what they are feeling. Again he says it's fate for this song to play at this moment, he tells her that is their song. They lay there enjoying the moment, their song, each other.

He gently hints about anal and she is open to it. He asks if she would like to receive or if she is intereste...wait she slides down his body, she leads him to roll over. He can't believe it, she is so open to his needs and desires. She gently spreads his legs, allowing her room to get to his ass. She takes her hands and spreads his cheeks and slides her tongue to his opening. He lets out a moan, she hardens her tongue and slides it in his ass. He moans louder, this is her first time but she is enjoying it. She loves that he is moaning, she slides her tongue out, licks her finger and slides it in. He moans louder, she slides it in all the way, then pulls out and adds another one. She slides them in andout and yet another moan escapes him. She places her mouth on the inner side of his ass cheek and gives him a hickey while she continues to move her fingers in and out of him. He whispers that he wants to have the pleasure of giving her the same experience. She moans ok.

He reaches over and gets the toy he brought for her, a 7" vibrator with ribs. He starts to rub her pussy with it. He knows she will not have any inhibitions, he will be able to do anything he wants with her, she will be willing. He has her roll over to her stomach. He gently massages her back, her legs, her ass, he gently moves hi finger down her crack, reading her body language. He knows she is willing he also knows this is her first experience with anal penetration. She spreads her legs for him. He uses the bottle of KY warming oil and puts it on his fingers and gently inserts one into her sweet virgin ass. She lets out a sigh/moan and he knows she is going to enjoy this.

He gently pulls the one finger out so that it can be joined by a second. She takes these in very easy. He slides them in and out of her, she moans and starts to move with him. The thought runs through his mind that this is not her first time, but he dismisses it. He pulls his fingers out and exchanges them for her toy. She is very accepting of this change as well. He is so amazed by her, by her openness and willingness to let him do what he chooses. He slides her toy in and out of her. The sounds of her moaning goes right through him penetrating his soul. He keeps going she is loving it.

Then all of a sudden she lifts her ass off the bed and moves it back towards him, moving to and away, to and away from him. She moves faster, placing her hand on her clit and rubbing. Moving faster and faster, moaning louder, faster, breathing goes into panting. He knows she is almost there again. Moving faster, harder, in, out, in, out. She is gasping, cumming, how incredible, there are a million thoughts going through her mind. Why had she never done this before? Because it was fate that he would be the one. She laid down flat on her stomach, catching her breath, he laid down on his side next to her.

She rolled over and looked at him. He wanted to know her thoughts. First question, did she like it. She moaned and said yes. He said he was amazed at how relaxed she was. She said she knew and that he probably thought she lied about never doing this before. He said he thought that for a second, but that he believed her. She confirmed again that it was the first time and that fate had everything aligned for it to be that relaxing. That she always knew with the right person it would be wonderful and it was. They lay next to each other and talked again so comfortably as if they had always known each other. The time ticked away, minutes fading from them. The caress, made love, talked, held each other. The combination of all of these filling their time.

His alarm went off and it is time for him to get ready to head home. He needs to pack and shower, she reluctantly lets him up. He goes and showers comes out and gets dressed, putting on white briefs, blue dress pants, and a blue polo shirt w/ vertical brown stripes. She is laying on the bed wrapped in the blanket, all she could think was how tasty he looked. She tells him she wants a t-shirt. He only has one with him and it would be noticed if it came up missing. She understands.

She stands up from the bed, opens the blanket and wraps him in it with her. He smiles, she kisses him and reaches down and starts to undo his belt. He asks what she is doing, she just continues, there is no reluctance from him. She unbuttons and unzips his pants. He gets the cutest look on his face and she knows they will make love again before he leaves. She tells him to take off his shoes, he does, she pushes his pants down to the ground and he steps out of them. Together they remove his shirt and he takes off his white briefs. He takes her in his arms and they move to the bed (a whole 3 steps away).

They made love one last time before he left and it was the perfect ending to the perfect evening/morning. He was very passionate, very hard and very filling for her. She climaxed over and over, squeezing both his arms with each orgasm. He climaxed as well, moaning from the pleasure her body was bringing to his. He kissed her deeply and then got up to get dressed. He kissed her lightly on the lips and told her to get some rest before leaving and then he was gone.

She lay on the bed her head spinning, replaying every moment in her mind. His fantastic greeting. The touch of his hands. The way his eyes drank her in. The way his body felt against hers. Their conversation, the familiar ness between them.

The phone rang, it is him, he is thinking the same things. They both are uncertain what just happened but it was amazing. He thanks her for coming to him, for being so wonderful. Tells her that he knows he wants to see her again. For her to please sleep before she leaves, he doesn't want anything to happen to her, he wants to be able to make love to her again. She thanks him as well, they say their goodbyes. The line is disconnected.

mstrspusi
mstrspusi
7 Followers
12