The Ex's New Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Becoming the Ex-wife's toy - Confessions.
2.5k words
4.07
40k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
577 Followers

Dearest Dana,

I am writing to talk to you about things that I am unable to say to you face to face. I want to go back to when we were still married and come all the way up to current date. Maybe you will, hopefully, like what I have to say. Maybe we can come to an agreement/arrangement that could be mutually beneficial and satisfying to everyone involved.

So long ago, when we met and chose to spend our lives together and have a family life was amazing. Shortly into our marriage I found myself starting to have thoughts about a different lifestyle. I found myself attracted to both sexes. Although I never acted upon those thoughts and urges they never left my mind. Later on I found myself fantasizing about you taking control and dominating our sex life.

It was some years later when I learned of a thing called cuckolding. I started reading and researching this topic. The idea of you fucking other men and making me watch was a turn on that I had never experienced before. Researching farther I found that cuckold duties were often expanded to helping bathe and dress the cuckoldress for her dates. Then there was performing cleanup duties upon her return. This means that if she came home with her pussy filled with cum then it would be the cuck's job to perform oral and lick and suck out all of her boyfriend's cum. The boyfriend would often be referred to as a bull.

My fantasies began to become obsessions and I found myself dreaming about you fucking other men and making me help you prepare for your dates. The idea of having to lick their cum out of you was maddening. I started watching videos of threesomes with bisexual men in them behind your back. The internet was not loaded with videos then as it is now and logging on the a dial-up modem made streaming videos practically impossible without getting caught. I took to renting porn tapes. The videos would show the wife many times having her husband suck the other guys cocks to get them hard and ready to fuck her. I was amazed at how hard my cock would get watching this and imagining I was the husband in the videos. I became increasingly obsessed with being your cuckold and sucking cocks for you and cleaning you up after they filled you with hot messy cum. I started to worry that you would find the videos I rented and would not be tolerant of my notions of being your bisexual cuckold. I had to find a different avenue to see these videos and not get caught.

We had been married for about ten years when I learned about Adult Bookstore video booths. It seemed I had found and answer to my problem of seeing the videos I loved to watch. I looked around and by now the internet had grown and one could literally find anything wanted at the touch of a few keystrokes. I found there were several bookstores within a 30 to 40 minute drive of our home. I started to check them out on my days off when you were working all day.

I found some video booths to be cleaner than others. Some were downright nasty. What got to me the most was watching videos and stroking my cock with other men doing the same in booths next to the one I was in. The naughtiness and kinkiness of it all made me crazy horny. Then it happened on one such outing that I wound up inside a booth watching porn, a husband sucking an 8" fat cock while the wife pounded his ass with a strapon cock. I noticed to see movement in my booth that didn't come from the screen.

The movement came from lower in the booth off to the side of the bench I was sitting on. I had my pants around my ankles and I was stroking my cock to the video. Looking down I was greeted with the sight of a cock coming through a hole in the wall. I had heard about gloryholes but I didn't think we had any around here as I had never seen one yet. The cock coming through the hole was maybe between seven and eight inches long. It was thick but not overly so and circumcised. I just sat there looking, unable to take my eyes off this strangers cock but unable to move towards it or away from it either.

I heard a low voice from the other side of the wall saying I saw the video you are watching I know you want to taste my cock so do it. This complete stranger was ordering me to suck his cock. As if I was in some sort of trance I found myself on my knees on the dirty floor in front of this impressive but strange cock. Reaching out I took it in my hand and stroked it like you did mine so many times. I had fantasized about sucking cock for you many times but you were not there. Was I really going to do this? Without even realizing what I was doing my head lowered and my mouth engulfed the strange cock. I wasn't sure what to do so I tried to imitate what I have felt you do to me so many times that I enjoyed so much. I got lost in the blowjob I was giving, suddenly overwhelmed with the realization that I had another man's cock in my mouth.

I felt his cock swell on my tongue and my mouth started filling with cum. My first impulse was to pull away but for some reason I just swallowed. He came several spurts and I had to swallow three or four times to take all of his man jizz down my throat. The stranger pulled his cock back through the hole and said thank you sissy and was gone. He had just called me sissy I got a thrill from it but wasn't sure why.

Still kneeling on the dirty floor contemplating what had just happened I was shocked to hear the door next to me close and almost immediately another cock come through the hole. Did the previous guy tell someone about me or did this next man know somehow? This cock wasn't quite as long, maybe seven inches but it was much thicker. He must have been watching a lot of porn as he was already fully hard.

I heard, hurry up fag suck my cock from the other side of the wall. This guy was not even trying to keep his voice low. Is that how he knew, had he heard the previous man tell me to suck his cock? The voice on the other side of the wall said do it fag suck my cock bitch. His words pushed me over the edge and I gobbled down his cock like a starving person.

I sucked and licked and tried to deepthroat his thick cock. It wasn't long before this man also pumped a huge load of man cum down my throat. He came so much I gagged trying to swallow it all. The thing that made this so hot was me pretending you were in the booth with me Dana. That you were watching me suck cock and that you were making me do it for you because it turned you on to see your husband being face fucked by big cocks.

After that guy pulled his cock back through the wall and left the booth I hurried and left myself before someone else made me suck their cock as well. Having never touched another man's cock before now and having just sucked two hard cocks was a lot to process in my mind. As I walked out into the bright sunshine of the afternoon Texas sky I got into my truck to leave. I realized I hadn't come yet and my cock was super hard.

As I drove away and headed for home I couldn't help myself I had to take my cock out and stroke it while driving. Thinking that you were in the passenger seat telling me to stroke myself out in the open, I pulled up alongside a big truck so the driver could see down into the cab of my truck. Matching speeds with the big truck I stayed beside until the driver noticed what I was doing. He honked his air horn and waved. You told me to stay beside him and let him watch until I cum. I set the cruise to match his speed and stroked my hard cock even faster. It was only a few miles before my cum erupted all over my hand. In my mind you looked at me laughing and said let the drive see me lick my cum up.

I licked my cum off my hand and took time to suck each finger thoroughly cleaning up all my cum. When I was done cleaning myself with my tongue I looked up at the driver, he honked and waved. I sped away embarrassed at what I had just done. Even embarrassed, I was so excited that I knew this would not be the last time I ate cum in front of some one.

Dana I am ashamed to tell you this but that started a long and exciting time of me becoming a cocksucker. I felt guilty beyond imagination doing this behind your back but I was addicted. I couldn't stop, and to this day I still enjoy sucking cock. Also even now, I still pretend you are watching and making me do it. Often times I will have your picture close so your face is visible when I have a cock in my mouth.

I also feel that I must confess to you that I have come to absolutely love having one of the toy cocks in my ass while sucking another and having you watch me be spit roasted. Even with only you in a picture seeing me that way, the humiliation of your smiling face looking at me stuffed full of hard cock in astounding. I can't help myself but when I have two cocks inside me and I look over at your smiling face, I for some reason force myself to go harder and faster. I crave to humiliate myself like a whore to impress you. I imagine you calling me all sorts of nasty names when I take cocks for you. Slut, whore, cocksucking bitchboy, cum eating sissy, dick loving fag boy, the list goes on and on. But the nastier I imagine the names you call me the harder I try to impale myself on the cocks. I yearn for your humiliating looks, laughs, and words. I yearn to be your sissy slave.

I know this may sound weird to you Dana and you may even be bewildered by it all. I am hoping that you will take time to think about it all and maybe you will come to love the idea as well. I know by what I am telling you that it must sound as if all I do is suck cock. This is truly not the case. With my work schedule, the kids, and everything else I have to do daily it is hard to find time to enjoy kinky times as much as I wish. I do love women still, especially when they let me lick their pussy. I really loved licking your pussy and having you cum on my face.

Although I don't seem to have as much time as I would like to be out trying to have fun I do have fun at home. I have purchased several dildos and one fake pussy. I use these regularly, especially the cocks. I have also started recently wearing panties and lingerie. I am not sure when this started exactly or why. I do know that I enjoy how it makes me feel more slutty and sissified. I think it would make me a better cuckold and cocksucker for you. I have six toy cocks and only one toy pussy. I never thought about it until lately when a friend brought it up. As I only have one pussy it would seem that I love cocks more. I suppose there is a certain validity to that analysis.

I thought more about that opinion though and I think it goes deeper. Subconsciously maybe I only have one toy pussy because I yearn to serve only one woman and suck lots of cocks for her. Since I think about you constantly when I am playing with cocks and I have your picture out looking at me a lot. Maybe my single toy pussy represents my desire to be your cuckold and please you. I am hoping you will consider that when you read this.

I know you are no longer my wife and I know you also have a new man. I saw you with him not long ago when you were in town visiting the kids. I couldn't help but notice he has a quite sizable package. I can't seem to stop imagining him splitting your sweet pussy open with that monster cock. I can only fantasize about the magnitude of the amount of cum he must be filling your juicy cunt with when he cums.

I recall how it always bothered you when we finished and you had to run to the bathroom and cum would leak out of you. If that still bothers you, wouldn't you love to have a sissy cuckold to swoop in and suck all his cum out of your pussy and lick you clean? You could just lay there relaxing in the aftermath of the fucking that huge cock must give you as I lick and suck your sweet pussy clean. You could make me lick and suck him clean as well.

I know this letter is becoming long Sweet Dana so I will conclude with this. As I am finishing this letter I have taken out my biggest toy cock and I am sucking it as I write. I have an 8x10 picture of you in a frame standing on my desk beside the huge cock I am sucking so you can watch me. The cock belongs to your new man. I have the toy pussy out in front of me but I am not fucking it as I am your cuckold and don't deserve to have your pussy. Especially with such a monster cock your new boyfriend has in my mouth right now getting hard to fuck you. I am stroking my cock which is small in comparison to your new man. When I cum I plan to cum on the toy pussy and pretend your man shot his load all over your bare cunt and lick it off clean. I will eat all your man's cum from your sweet pussy.

I hope that is something you would truly enjoy. I would service you in any way you wish. I guess this letter is more than just a confession. It is also me seeking your response as to may I please become your cocksucking pussy eating cum cleaning cuckold sissy slave? I started craving this when we were still together and the wish has only intensified over the time we have been apart.

Signing off and waiting for your reply,

Your willing cuckold, Matt.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
577 Followers