The Ex's New Toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
570 Followers

After stepping out of the shower and toweling myself dry I was amazed at how much more sensitive my skin where hair had been now was. I found that I rather enjoyed running my hands all over my body.

Next came the part of my instructions that I had been dreading all evening, the butt plug insertion. Taking the bottle of Astroglide I squirted a dab into my palm. I got down on my knees and leaned forward onto my free hand so that my ass was sticking upwards.

Reaching back I started to rub the Astroglide into my ass crack around my anal opening. As the lube made my hole slippery I started pushing the excess into my quivering orifice. Once my hole was sufficiently lubed I squirted a dabble of lube onto the plug and stroked it around lubing the entire plug.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly I reached back and pushed the tip into my hole. It started easy but as the plug widened quickly it also stretched my hole just as fast.

As the widest part of the plug hit my opening I had to stop and take another deep breath. As I exhaled slowly I gave a final push and almost cried out as my hole opened and accepted the huge invasion.

The wide section of the plug entered my ass and my sphincter closed around he smaller portion of the plug leaving the flat base as the only indication there was a fat butt plug stuffed into my spasming anal cavity.

I stayed in that position on my knees and elbows with my ass in the air waiting, hoping the pain would subside and I could at least breathe normally. It did. After about five minutes my ass seemed to relax and accept that the intruder was there to stay. I was finally able to stand.

Taking a towel I removed the excess Astroglide from my hands and ass cheeks. Then I slid the panties up my thighs and over my smooth ass cheeks. Next the teddy went over my head.

As I adjusting the babydoll teddy there was a knock at the door. I was glad I had done as requested and was wearing the teddy and panties with the plug buried in my quivering asshole. It had to be Dana at the door checking to insure my compliance as no one else knew I was here.

I didn't even consider the option that it may be some one else as I opened the door. Luckily for me I had managed to stay mostly hidden behind the door.

It was not Dana but instead it was a hotel staff worker pushing a food cart. "Your room service Sir," said the waiter. He didn't hesitate but started to push the food cart into my suite before I could stop him.

"I didn't order room service," I stated matter of factly suddenly realizing the waiter was about to see how I was dressed as he turned to face me.

His voice caught in his throat as his eyes fell upon my near naked body dressed in pink lingerie. Luckily he couldn't see my ass and the plug as I was already more humiliated than I thought humanly possible.

An evil smirk crossed his face as his voice returned. "No Sir, your wife said you may be hungry from your trip and she ordered for you," the waiter replied. "Your wife said I might be in for a surprise but I never expected anything like this," he continued.

Dana had set me up, that wicked bitch. The irony was that I wasn't really upset. True I was feeling mortified, but I was also realizing that I was turned on standing before this college aged kid dressed like a sissy. I grabbed my wallet and fished out a tip trying to speed the process along to get this kid out of my room.

When I turned to hand him the money he was already making his way to the door. Obviously not sure how to handle the situation. He took the money with a thank you and was gone.

About thirty minutes later my phone chirped. I knew it was Dana without even looking. When I picked it up her smiling face ID greeted me. Before it was a smile, now it was more of a taunting smirk. Bitch.

I read the text message. I could almost hear her LOL as I read her asking me how my dinner had been? I typed in that it was good but it would be nice to get a warning next time, and hit send.

Seconds later Dana replied, "What's wrong sissy, you didn't like the server seeing you in your sexy panties and nightie?"

Another text came directing me to be up showered, body freshly shaved, and wearing the outfit she had ordered me to purchase ready for company no later than 12 noon the next day.

I sent a reply text affirming my acknowledgement and compliance before Dana replied that she had to go for the night. GN and I was left alone in an out of town hotel room.

Knowing full well that Dana would be pushing me into who knows what the next day I figured I should get some sleep and refresh my energy. I turned out the lights and made my way to the huge king size bed.

I was quickly reminded that I would be sleeping with a massive intruder in my ass as I sat down on the bed. The anal plug sent a jolt up my spine directly to my brain as the weight of my body pushed the tip into my sensitive prostate area.

My last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep with my asshole still quivering was about the next day. What in the hell could Dana have in store with Rick out of town? Whatever it was I knew it was going to be exciting as well as humiliating. Dana had developed a real niche for successfully humiliating me and loving it.

I woke the next morning refreshed with a raging hardon. It took a few moments for the fullness in my ass to make me remember I had the fat ass plug stuffed in my hole.

Easing out of bed I contemplated a quick stroke off session to ease the pain of my very hard cock. I couldn't help but wonder if having my ass stuffed all night was the reason for my cock being this way?

I opted to forgo the jacking off and stepped into a scalding hot shower to start my day. As the blistering spray cascaded down my hairless body I soaped up feeling the sensation of running my hands over my smooth skin.

As the soap washed over me I slid my hands down my ass and wiggled the plug that remained firmly embedded inside me. Electrical jolts shot throughout me as I felt the plug move against my man gspot.

I moaned quite loudly and literally fell against the shower wall to hold myself vertical. Catching my breath I pulled the plug to attempt to remove the invading member from my rectal pussy.

Once again jolts of pleasure ripped through my body as the plug held firm refusing to give up it's warm place inside my hole.

Using the slippery soap I lubed up my anal entrance around the plug's shaft and once again gave it a tug. The wide part of the plug began to spread open my hole the same as it had done when I had forced it in. I pulled out a bit more forcefully spreading my hole to the widest part of the anal plugs shaft.

White spots appeared in my eyes and my knees turned to jello. My breath became ragged as I collapsed to the shower floor. The plug popped free and I almost ejaculated right then and there.

As my world slowed down and I drifted back into reality I made it back to my feet, finished my shower and stepped out to dry myself. My cock was in a constant state of erectness.

Looking at the clock beside the bed I noticed it was getting close to 11 AM. I quickly laid out my outfit and began to dress just as I had been instructed.

Dressed, wig, makeup, mirror check. Not bad if I must say so. I still looked like a man trying to be a slutty sissy but I was getting better at the makeup. Damn, 11:50 AM. I quickly downed a couple of shots of tequila from the mini bar to help me relax.

Still having no clue what to expect I sat in a chair and sipped slowly at a third shot waiting for the door to open. I had left Dana's name at the desk with an ok to issue her a key card. So I felt confident there would be no knock and no warning before she walked into the suite.

I was not wrong in my assumption of Dana's entrance. Promptly at noon the door came open as Dana paraded herself in just as if she owned the place. What I did not expect were the three men who walked in right behind her.

My face went crimson as there I sat dressed in a red web top, a red skirt that barely covered my ass, a lacy red bra, red bikini panties with the insignia "I heart cock" across the ass, red web thigh high stockings, red open toe 5" heels, sissy makeup with very red lipstick, red painted finger and toe nails, and topped with a bob cut bright red wig.

Before I could say a word Dana laughed and asked the three men if they believed her now? All three men were staring at me in amazement. It was apparent that Dana had informed them of my sissy slave status. It was equally obvious that they had not believed she had her ex husband controlled in such a way.

With no other option or any way out of my present predicament I just sat there in disbelief of how Dana had just put me in front of three complete strangers.

Dana turned to me and explained, "This is Rod, Matt, and Steve and they are here today to do whatever I ask them to do to you." She waved her hand pointing to each man in turn as she introduced my tormentors for the day.

Rod was rugged at say 6' and lean, maybe 190 lbs. Brown hair muscular build and dark eyes. Matt was very similar to Rod but just a bit taller. Steve was shorter. Maybe about 5' 9" and I guessed around 170 lbs. Blonde hair, dark tan, and deep green eyes.

Dana continued with, "These three horn dogs work with me and all three have been trying to fuck me since my first day with the company. I am tired of fighting them off so I gave them a choice. If they come here today and do ANYTHING I say I will fuck each of them."

There it was. There was the plan. I swallowed hard now that I knew my fate. I wasn't sure if I should be excited or terrified. It really didn't matter, this was going to happen.

The way all three of these men stared at Dana I knew the hunger for her as I had felt it myself so many times. I knew they would rape me right here right now if I refused to cooperate. Dana was going to make this happen and they were going to join her. A shot at her pussy was all they needed to turn them into sissy fucking horn dogs.

Dana wasted no time on further pleasantries. She ordered all three men to strip. Then ordered me to my knees in the middle of them. As Rod, Matt, and Steve started to undress I assumed my position kneeling in the middle of the circle these men had created.

Dana took her spot in the chair I had been sitting in. Glancing at her I could see the amusement in her eyes. But there was more. I suddenly realized this was more than an ex wife humiliating her ex husband to her.

As she watched me kneeling surrounded by now naked men there was a hunger in her eyes. Almost like a starvation. She wanted this for her much more than just for my humiliation. She loved this and it was now apparent.

"Ok boys you have all watched porn I know, so take this bitch and use her like a complete cock loving cumslut. That is what she is and I want to see her ravaged by cock and drowned in cum. Do this for me and I promise each of you will get to have me as well," commanded Dana.

It was if she had taken the leash off three mad dogs. They attacked me and in no time at all I was turned into a slut being filled with fingers and cocks in every way imaginable.

Matt and Rod I had decided had to be brothers as they were so alike in almost every way it was hard to tell them apart. They had almost identical cocks. 7 to 7.5 inches, circumcised, and big round fat heads. Rod was very close in length but he had girth oh boy did he have girth. Rod's cock was as fat as a coke can and as hard as steel already.

Matt and Steve both decided to fuck my mouth at the same time. I opened as wide as I could, to the point my jaws ached immediately. Two cocks rammed into my warm wet mouth. The brutality of their actions was amazingly hot and was turning me on in a way I did not understand. I licked and sucked as both men moaned and tried to fuck my mouth even deeper.

Rod in turn got down behind me and jerked my panties down around my thighs. I don't know where he got the lube but he rammed two lubed fat fingers into my ass cunt. Rod pushed more lube into my hole and forced a third finger into my gaped hole.

I moaned hard around the two mouth raping cocks in my mouth as Rod opened my man pussy up. I was now glad Dana made me sleep with the anal plug as my hole opened easy to accept the hard ass fingering I was receiving. I almost screamed around the cocks I was sucking as a fourth finger forced itself into my asshole.

Rod was being a true bull. He wanted to own my ass and was going to do it. I tried to move forward to get away from his fingers but there was nowhere for me to escape to. My actions only gave Matt and Steve the idea that I wanted them to fuck my mouth harder.

Matt and Steve had given up on trying to both get into my throat at the same time and started to alternate. One would pull out ad the other would push in. They were hardcore fucking my face. Both holding my hair and ramming their cocks balls deep into my throat. Slimy spitup was coating my chin and chest as well as their hard cocks They were not allowing me to suck their amazing cocks. It was face fucking and that was it.

Meanwhile Rod had four fingers moving easily in and out of my asshole. I felt more lube being squirted into my gaping hole. I thought here it comes. He is going to fuck me now. I was wrong. Four fingers again then Rod added his thumb. I yelled but no sound came out as my throat was full of cock.

I heard Dana yell, "Do it Rod, fist that sissy's ass pussy".

That was the last thing I heard before I felt fire explode in my ass. My sphincter felt like it had been ripped from my body. Then a fullness I could not even imagine. Rod had his entire hand in my asshole. I was in excruciating pain. Tears openly flowed down my face. I gagged and gagged on the cocks fucking my throat.

I flailed and squirmed trying to get away but six strong hands were having none of me escaping. Then something happened. I had what felt like an orgasm. I did not ejaculate but my entire body rocked and jerked and spasmed uncontrollably.

My body jerked and thrashed about like a fish out of water. Suddenly I wanted Rod's fist in my asshole forever. I never had such an intense orgasm before. It went on and on. I don't know for how long but it seemed like forever.

My mind went blank I no longer had any thoughts other than giving pleasure to the face fucking cocks and enjoying the fist in my asshole. I was a mindless cock loving slut. I had many times thought the women in porn faked it when they went berserk over cock. Now I wasn't s sure as all I wanted was for the cocks to continue abusing me.

As Rod continued to fist my ass I devoured the two cocks before me Matt and Steve did not have to fuck my face anymore. I freely rammed my throat down each of their cocks fucking myself and loving it. I was a desperate cocksucker doing everything I could to swallow their cocks over and over until they gave me the cum I was dying to have.

With my ass still full of fist moving around almost out then back in I moaned over and over on the cocks I was sucking. Matt and Steve couldn't hold out any longer and started cumming. My mouth filled to over flowing and my face was being coated. I swallowed and gulped their precious cock nectar down.

Matt and Steve backed away and sat down on the bed to catch their breath. I fell forward onto my face in the floor. This afforded Rod a better access to my asshole .

Rod rammed deep three or four times rapidly making me scream out. Fuck it hurt but I wanted it. I wanted him to obliterate my fuck hole. I moaned out loudly, "God yes, yes fuck my sissy cunt pussy. Make me a filthy cock loving whore. Own my cunt. Please own my cunt".

I heard Dana laugh as she heard me. Laying face down on the floor. my face still covered in cock juice and my ass full of fist literally begging for Rod to make me a sissy whore.

Suddenly pain returned. Rod was trying to pull his fist out of my hole. No longer was my ring closed around his wrist but now his fat fist was trying to spread me open and remove itself from my ravaged hole.

When his fist came free I fell forward onto my stomach. My face in the floor, my asshole quivering, my breath ragged and shallow. Then I felt weight on me. Rod was laying on my back.

I felt his big fat cock spread my ass cheeks and slide right into my wide open man pussy. Rod was not gentle and he did not go slow. He shoved his cock as deep into me as he could. He held himself deep inside me for a minute or so enjoying the heat of my depths around his cock shaft.

Then he started. Rod began to fuck me like a mad man pistoning in and out of me with lightening speed. When his cock bottomed out on my sissy cunt hole his pelvis would slap against ass making a slapping sound so loud the neighboring rooms had to hear it.

If they did not hear the slapping they most assuredly had to hear my grunts, groans, and moans. All of which was dwarfed by my demands that he fuck my pussy harder, faster, deeper over and over.

I heard myself demanding, begging, pleading to be fucked and whored and knew Dana had succeeded in turning me into a crazed cock and cum whore that would do ANYTHING for her just to get that next cock. That next load of hot man cum. I was her bitch and I was LOVING it.

Rod was growling as he pummeled my asshole with his fat man meat. I knew he was going to cum soon. I started begging him to fill my cock hole with his cum. I begged for his cum in my ass.

I felt Rod go deep and stop suddenly. He was all the way in my cock hole. His heavy balls were resting on my and I felt them jerk. Then his cock spasmed and started jerking inside me.

He was cumming. I could feel it warm and wet inside my asshole. He came and came until finally his cock began to subside. I moaned as Rod pulled his man cock out of my sissy pussy.

Rod quickly moved around in front of me and grabbed my hair. Jerking my head up my mouth opened automatically from the way my neck was bent back. He shoved his cock in my mouth and ordered me to clean his cum and my asshole off his cock.

Without hesitation I slurped and licked him clean. His bitter cum mixed with my ass all over his cock and I licked him clean. I knew this really made me into a complete and disgusting cock loving sissy whore but I was to far gone to stop myself now.

When Rod's cock was clean he moved away and sat back on the floor leaning against the wall to recover. I just lay there unable to move or even roll onto my back.

I was trying to regain my senses when I heard Dana tell Matt and Steve, "Boys bring that sissy whore over here between my legs".

Matt and Steve took my arms and dragged me over to where Dana was seated and put me between he thighs. Some time during the events of the day she had removed her clothes and was completely naked. He pussy was glistening with her wetness.

Dana grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her sopping pussy. I knew what she wanted and went to town licking her pussy lips, sucking her clit and drinking her cunt juices.

Dana immediately went to moaning and pulling my face into her cunt harder and harder. I licked and sucked desperately trying to make her cum on my tongue. Just when I thought she was going to reward me with her love fluids she shoved me away so forcefully that I fell back onto my ass.

Without missing a beat Steve jumped in and shoved his cock into Dana's pussy. Steve started fucking the woman he had been after for so long. The tortured look on his face proved he had wanted Dana for a long time He was so pent up he was going to cum and he could not stop himself. He knew it.

Steve fucked Dana's delectable pussy for mere minutes before he threw his head back and exploded inside her for his second load of the afternoon.

Steve barely got his withering cock out of Dana's cum filled snatch before she forced my face into her pussy demanding I lick her clean and suck his cum out of her. I obliged happily.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
570 Followers