The Ex's New Toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
575 Followers

This continued in much the same manner until all three men had fucked Dana's incredible pussy and filled her with their cum only for me to lick it out of her.

When finally all three men had cum a second time and Dana couldn't take anymore. I had licked her clean the third time and sucked all thee cocks clean. Everyone seemed spent I was exhausted but the whore in me wanted more. I glanced at the clock.

It was after 4 PM. We had been going at it for more than four hours. The guys started to get dressed to leave. Each one shoved their cocks in my mouth one last time before tucking them away.

Dana still naked was laying on the bed to worn out to get up. I was still on the floor covered in dried cum and slime.

All three men thanked Dana for an incredible time and hoped to repeat soon. They walked out the door and was gone.

Dana sat up on the bed and said, "Ok sissy let's get you in the shower and cleaned up."

Her tenderness and caring surprised me but I was glad for it. I was worn out to the point I could barely move. My entire body ached. My ass was starting to let me know the abuse of today was going to be a constant reminder for a few days. My jaws hurt from the face fucking. My throat was sore. I couldn't believe the abuse I had taken, and LOVED.

Dana helped me up off the floor and walked with me to the shower. She set the water so it wasn't overly hot and stepped into the shower with me.

In my drained condition I just stood in the warm water and let it caress my body. I closed my eyes and started to relax.

Dana surprised me farther by taking a wash cloth and body wash and washing my body. We used to bathe each other when we were married. It was a pleasant memory. I stood there with eyes closed and let her wash me.

Having washed my upper body Dana knelt and washed my legs, may ass, and finally my cock and balls. I had not came throughout the entire afternoon so her washing woke my cock up and it hardened immediately.

Dana turned me so the spray washed away the soap using her hand to make sure no soap remained on my cock or balls. My eyes flew open when I felt her mouth envelope my shaft and swallow my entire cock.

Dana was absolutely the best cocksucker I had ever met in my life. Leaning back against the shower wall I just stood there enjoying the amazing blowjob Dana was giving me.

Although I would like to say it went on forever it really was just minutes before I touched her shoulder. A way I had always in the past let her know I was close to cumming.

When Dana felt my hand on her shoulder she swallowed my cock all the way down and swallowed around my shaft four or five times. I began to cum. She moved up to take my load in her mouth. Dana kept her mouth on my cock head until my orgasm subsided.

While I was still in orgasmic bliss she rose and kissed me. I realized she saved the cum for me as she pushed it into my mouth with her hot tongue, I sucked her tongue and licked her mouth and lips making sure I took it all and swallowed it down.

Dana quickly washed herself then helped me out of the shower and we both toweled off.

We walked back into the bedroom hand in hand, my mind racing with confusion. This was my EX wife. My tormentor. My humiliator. Where was this tenderness coming from?

Before I could begin to decipher what this all meant Dana climbed in the bed beside me. Our naked bodies snuggled together. Dana laid her head on my chest with my arm around her shoulders the way we had slept so many times before.

This was turning into an amazing but very confusing week end. I tried to think about where this was going. I was about to ask Dana that very thing when I heard her soft snoring. She was out.

Well we would just have to talk when she woke up. I snuggled deeper into the blankets and pulled her naked body closer to mine. That was the last I remember before we both fell asleep.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
575 Followers