The Ex's New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want that cock boy? You want to taste that precum? Do you want Rick to gag your sissy faggot throat?" asked Dana. All I could do was nod my head without taking my eyes off that big fat cock. "Well ask Rick you silly bitch boy if you can have the pleasure of servicing his beautiful cock," Dana responded.

Looking up at Rick I pleaded, "Mr. Rick may I please have the pleasure of pleasing your big fat man cock with my Sissy cocksucking mouth? May I please suck your cock and gag on it as you push it into my throat? May I please please please have your hot cum on my sissy mouth?"

Rick pushed down and out on his cock making it point right at my face. He motions for me to come forward. I crawled over between his legs. Rick holds my forehead out so that I can't lick or suck his huge cock. Holding my head there Rick starts slapping my face with his huge man meat. As he pushes back on my head it forces my mouth to open. Rick then rubs his leaking cockhead over my tongue squeezing out even more precum. Savoring in the warm salty taste I realize I am tasting cock for the first time and my ex-wife is making it happen.

Rick releases my head at the same time I feel Dana push my head forward. Suddenly I have a cock in my mouth. I feel the smooth underside slide across my tongue as the head pushes against the opening to my throat. I gag but Dana does not stop pushing, she lets me gag three or four times before letting me rise up and take a breath. I take a quick gasp of air just before Dana pushes me back down onto Rick's engorged cock. It is huge in my mouth but being wet now it slides in easier and when it hit the back of my throat I start to gag again. Dana doesn't stop this time and pushes harder. I feel the bulbous head enter my throat and cut off my air.

Looking up I see Rick grinning at Dana and he gives her a nod yes. I feel Dana apply more pressure to the back of my head forcing me down even more. Rick's fat cock is now literally in my throat. I can't breathe and I start to push back. Dana is unrelenting and pushes down even harder. I have never sucked a cock in my life and now my EX-WIFE is trying to choke me to death with a huge one.

Tears are coming out of my eyes and beginning to run down my face. I can feel myself gagging but my throat only convulses around the fat cock shaft now buried in my throat. This only makes Rick start moaning in pleasure as my gagging throat muscles massage his cock. I start to gag and a cough makes spittle and snot and precum shoot out of my nose and down onto Rick's cock. Dana laughs and makes one last push. Suddenly my nose is buried in Rick's pubic hair. I have ten-inches of big fat hard cock in my mouth and throat. I am a deepthroating cocksucker. I cough again and more slime comes out of my nose and runs down my face. Dana releases her grip and I come up fast off the monster that is choking my life away. When Rick's cock clears my throat and only the head remains in my mouth, what seems like a gallon of slobber and drool floods out of my mouth and down my chin onto my pink bra covered tits.

Dana strokes Rick's rigid shaft a few times and takes a large glob of the drool and spit and rubs it all over my face. "Wow you deepthroated TEN-INCHES of fat hard cock on your first try. There is no way this is your first cock you sissy faggot." laughed Dana.

As I take a deep breath Dana shoves me back down on Rick's cock. I knew she was going for it all so I was more prepared this time as the fat head pushed its way forcefully into my cock swallowing throat. Even making myself ready it was too big and made the gag again and again. As I neared the bottom I again coughed forcing a slimy mucous of drool, precum, and snot to burst out of my nose. Dana just made me suck right on past it.

With a hand full of my hair Dana very forcefully started driving my mouth up and down Rick's hard cock. I would gag when it entered my throat but she didn't stop. I was forced to deepthroat that monster cock about every other downstroke. Once in the groove Dana released my hair. I heard her say to Rick, "Look at that Sissy Faggot Bitch, I let go and she just keeps on sucking and gagging her own self." The humiliation at being feminized by her words made me want to die of shame but it also made me suck even harder. I couldn't believe how much it made me want Rick's cock when Dana talked about me like that.

Content that I would keep mouthing and throating Rick's masterful cock on my own I felt Dana move away. I wondered where she went but I couldn't turn to see with this big log in my throat. I felt my pink panties being pulled over my ass and halfway down my thighs. Oh no, surely Dana isn't going to take my ass too. She already turned me into a cocksucker. A willing cocksucker at that. Now she was going to turn my asshole into a pussy. I hoped not but even as I hoped I felt a cool liquid being poured into my ass crack just above my nether hole. As the cool slippery liquid hit my anus I felt Dana start rubbing it around with her finger.

Rick slapped the back of my head and said, "Don't stop sucking that man cock you sissy bitch." I realized I had stopped sucking and just had the head of Rick's cock in my mouth as Dana began to lube my boycunt. I quickly started sucking and slobbering on the thick shaft that was penetrating my throat.

Dana shoved her finger all the way into my asshole with one swift push. I yelped around Rick's cock but his hands in my hair held me down and forced me to keep sucking him. Dana rammed her finger in and out a few times before adding more lube and a second finger. I wiggled as the pain in my ass began to subside. The relief was to be short lived though as Dana soon added a third finger to my now gaping boycunt. The pain was excruciating but there was nothing I could do but take it. They had me right where they wanted me. Rick was holding my head firmly. There was no way I was getting that cock out of my mouth and throat until he was ready. Dana had one arm around my waist holding me tight as she plowed my asshole with her other hand.

I heard Dana laugh and say, "Baby I think this gurl's pussy is ready for you." Oh My God they expect me to take this MONSTER of a COCK in my asshole? He will rip me apart. I begin to buck and try to get away. Dana immediately started slapping my ass very hard. After about twenty or so rapid slaps to my ass I started to relent. My ass was on fire. I wasn't sure what would be worse a continued ass beating or this fat pile driver plowing into my dark hole. I couldn't take more beating so I mentally accepted the latter.

Dana snatched my head up off Rick's cock forcing spew from my mouth to run down my chin and make my face and chest even more slimy than it already was, She spun me around on my hands and knees presenting Rick and his monster cock with unfettered access to my lubed and open hole.

Rick wasted no time and got on his knees behind me. Grabbing both ass cheeks and applying extra pressure to the very red cheek he spread me wide open. Dana lay back on the floor and with hands full of my hair drove my face into her very wet pussy. I started licking like a crazy slut trying to explore every millimeter of her sweet juicy pussy.

Just as I was getting lost in Dana's perfect pussy Rick pushed the fat head of his invading cock into me. My asshole felt like it exploded from the pain. I literally screamed into Dana's pussy and tried to scramble away. Dana had been expecting this however, she had both hands firmly attached to my hair and refused to let me escape even one-inch. She held my face in her pussy as my asshole slowly grew accustomed to the huge cock now trying to own it.

The pain started to become bearable and just as I started to relax a tiny bit and continue licking Dana's sweet pussy Rick drove his big cock all the way home. I all but collapsed into Dana's cunt. I couldn't lick I couldn't suck, I just lay there with my face in her juices.

Rick just sat there with all ten-inches of his pulsing cock buried to the hilt in my asshole. Dana stroked my head and whispered to me, "Take a breath, just breathe. The pain will pass I promise. You will love this gurl." Her brief moment of tenderness was put away by one word, she called me gurl. The humiliation of having a cock in my ass and her calling me a gurl somehow turned me on and made me want to please this invader of my boycunt even more. I pushed back onto Rick's cock.

Taking that push as a sign Rick slowly began to withdraw his throbbing cock from me until only the head was left in me. I resumed licking and sucking Dana's hard clit trying to get her pussy to cum on my face again. I heard Rick ask, "Ready for this bitchboy?"

Before I could muffle a reply Rick drove into me full force, this time he didn't stop when he hit bottom. Rick started to fuck in and out of my hole with abandon. It was hard to concentrate on Dana's clit with the pile driving Rick was doing. I did my best to the sound of Dana yelling, "Yeah Rick fuck this bitch, turn my LITTLLE DICKED EX-HUBBY into a sissy cock loving whore."

Dana's humiliating words not only enforced my feminization but they drove me over the top. My little dick started spurting shot after shot of hot cum all over the floor under me. I dove harder into Dana's cunt determined to lick her to another orgasm. And I did. I am not sure if it was Rick fucking the life out of her little dicked ex or my tonguing and sucking her hard clit or if it was a combination of the two but she came. Dana came so hard she actually prayed my face. I had never seen her squirt before. I loved it. I licked and sucked all her sweet nectar. As Dana was still in the throes of her gut wrenching orgasm Rick slammed into me one final time and unloaded a huge load of hot MAN CUM into my sissy cunthole.

As Dana came down from her orgasmic high Rick pulled his still semi erect cock out of me and sat back on the couch. Dana was quick to inform me that I had to clean Rick's cock with my mouth. So on hands and knees that were so shaky they barely supported my weight I turned around and took Rick's cock into my pussy covered mouth. I sucked it down licking around the shaft cleaning my ass, his cum, and remnants of lube from his softening member. This had to be the most humiliating part of this entire escapade. I had never dreamed I would suck cock or get fucked in the ass, but to go ass to mouth that was even more than I could imagine.

Once Rick's cock was cleaned to her liking Dana still wasn't done with me. "Get over here and lick up this mess you made on the floor little gurl," she said. I crawled over and basically fell to the floor on my stomach and started licking up my own cum from the dirty floor. Was there no end to her humiliation of me? Somewhere inside I secretly hoped not.

"We are going to shower gurl," said Dana. She continued to say, "You stay on the floor and make sure you lick up everything, your mess and my mess. Do not pull your sissy panties up and do not roll over off your stomach. Stay on your face on the floor until we return."

About what seemed to be twenty minutes later Dana and Rick returned. Before I could look up I heard her snapping pics with her phone. Oh God even more to use against me. But I really didn't care. I was now their willing slave. I was probably addicted to Rick's big cock. She knew it too. Dana knew I would do anything she said to get to experience Rick's cock again.

"We are leaving now gurl but we will be back in town next Friday. I expect you to be ready to entertain us again. Who knows we may bring a friend." Dana said as they were walking out the door.

I slowly got up from the floor and sat on the couch. I was exhausted. Who knew pleasuring a real man's cock could be so much work? I hadn't even tried to talk Dana out of this or to delete the video. I was now faced with a realization that I liked what had happened tonight. What did this mean? Was I now their slave, or her cuckold? What did she mean they may bring a friend?

I slowly started walking towards the shower. As I walked I noticed my little dick was hard again. I couldn't believe that being a cuckold slave turned me on so much. Wearing panties and lingerie. Sucking cock. Getting my asscunt pounded and gaped open.

I stripped off my panties, bra and stockings while waiting for the water to get warm. I stepped into the shower and under the warn relaxing spray. I couldn't help but stroke my little dick once more. It took only a couple of minutes of tonight replaying through my mind before I was ready to burst another load of cum out. This time however I cupped my hand and shot it all into my palm. With no hesitation I put my palm to my mouth and licked up all the cum. I noted to myself, it's official I am a panty wearing cum loving cock whore now and Dana owns me.

Finishing my shower I dried myself off and slipped into the soft comfort of my sheets. My head came to rest on my pillow. My last thoughts before I faded into the darkness of sleep was, "Today sure turned out differently than I had hoped. I am now a cocksucker and I like it. where is this going? What will next Friday bring?" Sleep.

12