The Ex's Return

Story Info
Ex-husband returns to reclaim his wife.
3.8k words
4.09
60.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long hot day and I had just gotten home from a hard workout. The day seemed as if it were never going to end. I was hot and sweaty and exhausted. The only thing I truly wished for was a long relaxing shower. I began stripping the moment the kitchen door was closed. I left clothes trailing from the kitchen table to the bathroom that was through the living room and down the hallway toward the bedrooms. I ducked into the bedroom for a change of clothing then toward the bathroom for my much needed shower. I turned the water on the perfect temperature and started to step in when I remembered there was no shampoo in the bathroom. I had taken it to the kitchen to wash my hair in the sink when I realized I was going to be late for work yesterday morning. I hurried toward the kitchen and stopped in the hallway as I suddenly realized I wasn't alone. I choked back a scream as I recognized the man sitting on my couch as Jimmy, my ex-husband. Anger flowed through me at the sight of him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded hatefully.

Jimmy smirked a lazy shit-eating grin which made me suddenly realized I was standing in the hallway completely naked. I refused to be self-conscience in front of a man that has seen me naked for over 8 years.

"What? Can't I come see my wife?" He asked knowingly. That smirk never leaving his lips.

"Ex-wife." I corrected him. I divorced Jimmy almost a year ago. He had a major gambling problem and I came home one day to an empty house. Everything was gone! Even my clothes! Only a note remained, explaining that a debt HAD to be paid. I filed for a divorce that day. Jimmy didn't even contest it.

Jimmy stood up and ran his hands down his tight fitting shirt. I felt something deep inside me tighten at the sight of his wonderful figure.

"Are you expecting company?" He asked, his eyes traveling up and down my nakedness.

I shivered, "That is none of your business." I scowled.

He took three steps toward me. The look in his eyes, it was pure lust. "Oh but it is my business when it concerns my wife." He said in a stern voice.

His tone startled me, I have never heard his voice so stern before. "Ex-wife." I corrected again but this time my breath was caught in my throat so the words came out strange even to my ears. Jimmy smiled as he stood within arms length of me. I crossed my arms over my chest and took a deep breath to regain my composure.

"Ex-wife." He repeated with a nod as if he knew after all this time that it was finally true. "So are you seeing anyone?" He asked. I shook my head as I could feel my body tighten with his closeness. "Do you miss me?" He asked and I started to nod but stopped myself.

"It's actually nice to know I'm coming home to a still furnished home." I shot regaining my hate for him. He chuckled and it caressed my skin so softly I got goose bumps and my hate suddenly went to pause.

"You look wonderful." He said softly as he leaned in for a kiss. I turned my head to avoid the kiss even though my body and mind were screaming with want.

"Don't." I said softly not really meaning it.

He arched his eyebrow and scowled. "I know you want me. I can smell it." He said with a smile. I looked up into his harsh blue eyes; my mouth-gapped open then closed then open again.

"Don't flatter yourself. There are many that I want." I snapped hurtful words. The look on his face was more shocked then anger as if I had just slapped him. Maybe I did in a way. Suddenly, his eyes turned hard and cold. So cold, I stepped back in fear. I watched something cross his face, anger, and then it was gone.

"I guess I deserved that one." He said. I nodded my agreement.

"You deserve a lot more." I snapped. He nodded his agreement back.

"Ah yes I'm sure I do, but what is it you deserve my dear?" He asked.

Suddenly he changed right before my eyes. I was no longer looking at my ex-husband. I was now looking at a stranger. Someone with a very familiar face and body but he was no longer the Jimmy I knew and at one time loved. "Me? I deserve someone that loves me and will NOT sell our stuff for cards! I deserve someone that is going to be with me and give me all that I deserve!" I snapped at him then turned toward my bedroom. Figuring I should at least dress if I'm going to be fighting with the ex. I felt it before I saw it Jimmy charged at me. I tensed waiting for the smack I was sure he was going to send. Instead he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. Before I could jerk out of his iron grip he grabbed my arms pinning them to my sides. Suddenly his lips were pressed roughly to my own. He pulled my body tightly to his own and the kiss melted the hate inside me. His tongue forced itself inside my mouth and began teasing my tongue. I think I moaned I know I pressed tighter to him as my hands tried to circle his waist, but he wouldn't let me. He held me tightly in place. The kiss broke and I stood there dumbfounded and missing his lips. It had been so long since I had been touched and in truth I missed my Jimmy. From day one I knew he was the best lover in the world and even during the divorce I knew I would miss the cock more than the man.

"I am going to give you exactly what you deserve, you little whore." He snapped.

I was shocked at his words and the tone to his voice. I tried to pull free of him but his grip didn't loosen, in fact it tightened, painfully so. "Oh, let go of me ass hole. You're hurting me Jimmy." I whimpered but he only laughed.

"That's nothing compared to what is going to happen." He warned me, and my heart raced with fear. He laughed again and I knew it was because my fear showed clearly on my face. Jimmy shoved me roughly the rest of the way into my bedroom. I stumbled but caught myself before I fell. I turned quickly to face him.

"What the hell is your problem Jim?" I demanded.

He laughed but the laughter never reached his eyes, sarcasm. "I have only one problem, a little tramp like you walking around the house naked with the shades open so the world can see. You need a man to give you what you deserve and that is exactly what I plan to do."

I gasped with shock and anger at his demeaning words to me. "Who the fuck do you think you..." I started but stopped as a slap stung my cheek. Tears instantly filled my eyes as my hand timidly touch the stinging red cheek.

"Shut up WHORE!" He yelled, As he stepped forward, I stepped back, Jimmy had never hit me before except for playful slaps to my behind. "I've been thinking a lot about you lately and missing you so much it hurts then I come to see you and what do I find. A WHORE! Well you want to be a whore then I'll treat you like a whore." He yelled in my face. I covered my eyes as tears streamed down my face. I hated him, I hated his words and I hated my body for wanting him as much as I did at that moment.

"Jimmy Please don't..." I sobbed but another slap to the other cheek sent me falling to the edge of the bed.

"I said shut the fuck up whore." He demanded as his hand grabbed my hair and he pulled my head back so that I was forced to look up at him. He smiled down at me as if he truly enjoyed my tears. "You were running around the house naked. You called me an ass hole. That is Master Ass Hole to you, you filthy little cunt." He yelled. My sobs racked my entire body hard. "Is there water on?" He asked finally hearing the shower running.

I nodded. "I was going to take a shower. That is why I was naked. I just..." I tried explaining now that fear was bubbled up so tight inside my throat I knew it would burst soon.

"Shut UP!" He yelled, his hand tightened in my hair as his face came down inches from mine. "Good idea whore. We have to wash that whore cunt of yours. There is no telling how many cocks have been fucking you lately." He said evilly.

I cried, "Jimmy please stop this. I haven't been with anyone since you." I sobbed not meaning to tell him all that but the way he was acting I wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do to me. A glint in his eyes told me that he believed me yet he still pulled me up by my hair and dragged me to the bathroom. I kicked and screamed trying to get away but he didn't let me go. Once inside the bathroom Jimmy literally shoved me into the tub as the shower curtain tangled around my arms and pulled down all the way. Jimmy scowled at the curtain then grabbed it and hurled it out the doorway. I heard it slam into the wall to my bedroom. I curled my arms around my knees and held them tightly to my chest, sobbing, the shower water sprinkling down on my body as Jimmy towered over me.

His hands on his hips as he watched me. "Call me Master." He demanded.

I looked up at him with hate filled eyes. "Fuck you." I spit at him. His hand came down quick and hard against my cheek as he smiled down at me.

"Call me Master." He demanded again.

Deliberate not to give into him I lowered my forehead to rest on my knees ignoring his demands. Suddenly I screamed out as he reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet. He turned me and shoved me into the ceramic tile wall roughly. Holding my hair he shoved my cheek to the tiles and demanded once more. "Call me Master!"

I refused to say a word as tears trailed down my face. There was a long pause but his grip on the back of my head never loosened. Suddenly I heard a whipping sound then felt the hot painful sting of what I assumed was Jimmy's belt slash across my behind. "Owwww!" I screamed and faster then I could catch my breath it came down again this time seemed harder, then another only harder. "Jimmy please STOP!" I screamed out as another came down.

"Master!" Jimmy corrected me sternly as another slash crossed my lower back this time. I screamed and would have falling to my knees if he wasn't holding me up by my hair.

"Master please stop, please stop!" I begged not able to handle another slap from the belt. Suddenly I felt Jimmy's body pressed against mine and I knew he had to be in the shower with me. His hands gently caressed my sore red welted ass and back as he kissed my neck.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He whispered, I felt his hot breath caressing my neck and ear and I shivered. Pulling my head back by my hair he kissed my neck again as his other hand reached around me to play with my 36c breast. His fingers teased my nipples as his tongue lapped the dripping water off my neck. I moaned out, I didn't mean to but I couldn't stop myself. He roughly pulled and flicked my nipples as he pressed his hardness to my ass crack. I could hear his breathing increase as he rubbed his groin against my round firm ass.

I moaned out as my ass pressed back against him harder. I couldn't help myself.

Jimmy ran his hand down my chest and stomach to rest on my freshly shaved mound. "Oh god you're so wet. You are a horny little slut aren't you?" He asked. His breath caressing my flesh as his fingers circled my clit.

I moaned out again with a nod. My entire body felt on fire with every touch.

"Get on your knees bitch." He demanded and I obeyed immediately.

I was no longer scared of him just afraid he'd stop. I could feel my juices flowing down my thighs as I knelt with my ass toward him and my nipples dragging along the cool porcelain of the tub. My pussy throbbed so bad it was almost painful. The welts on my ass and back burned from the hot water. I knelt there waiting patiently as I watched his soaked shirt fall to the floor at my side. I glance back and saw his massively huge muscles flex. I quivered. I've always loved Jimmy's body and no matter how angry I was at him, when he stripped, I always forgot. I felt him reach over me and when I glanced up I saw him grab the wash rag and soap. I looked back at him and my needs must have shown in my eyes because he laughed.

"Soon my whore. Soon, but first, you need to be cleansed of all the other cocks that have used you." He said with hate in his eyes. I suddenly didn't want that hate there and would have done anything to erase it.

"Really Jimmy I haven't..." I started but a slap to my already sore ass caused me to yelp out and stop pleading.

"Master! And I don't want to hear it. You're my whore and I am going to show you exactly how whores get treated." He said as he soaped up the wash rag. I lowered my head in shame even though I knew his words were not true it still hurt to hear him say it. Suddenly I felt the soapy rag run over my round ass cheeks. The roughness of the rag and the soap burned my sore welted ass. I whimpered and he chuckled as he spread my cheeks apart and roughly washed between them. Then the rag slipped between my slit and washed roughly. I felt the rag enter my pussy and I screamed out as the soap began it's burning cleansing of my insides. I sobbed uncontrollably and Jimmy didn't seem to hear me but I think he just didn't care. Then he did the same to my tight ass hole. I squealed out as his rag covered finger pushed into my tight virgin ass hole.

"I see you still haven't let anyone stretch this out for you. Don't worry my little whore, I'll handle it for you." He laughed as I sobbed out. He wasn't bothering to be gentle as he slammed his finger in and out of my tight ass hole. Then he positioned the showerhead to clear me of the soap. When he was sure I was clean he grabbed my hair and turned me to face him. I looked up at him with swollen tear stained eyes. I was eye level with his hard protruding cock. I didn't realize he had taken his pants off but was very happy to have seen his 9 inches once again. My mouth instantly opened and I practically lunged at his hard cock. His hand in my hair tightened forcing me to stop short. I whimpered with need.

"Did you ask, whore? Good whores always beg for their Master's cock." He said smiling down at me.

"Oh Jimmy please?" I begged as my mouth once more went for his cock, again he held me still by my hair.

He jerked my head back hard causing me to yelp out with pain. As he reached down and pinched my hard nipple. His fingers twisted it roughly and pulled my nipple taunt, holding it tightly until I moaned out. Then he let it go watching my tit snap back into its original position. "Beg your Master, Bitch." He demanded.

"Oh, Master please fuck my mouth." I begged licking my lips as I couldn't help but to look up at him with need. Jimmy smiled and slammed his 9 inches, deep into my throat causing me to gag. I had forgotten how good he felt in my mouth. I watched his eyes as my mouth moved up and down on his shaft, my tongue circling the head of his cock, lapping at his precum. My pussy was quivering my breath coming rapidly through my nose as my suction tightened and my speed increased.

Jimmy moaned as his eyes closed, his hand tightened in my hair as his hips pulled back and slammed forward. His head flopped back as he groaned and I could feel his orgasm rising. Suddenly he yanked my hair back causing my suction to break and my mouth to leave his cock. "No, not yet." He gasped as he tried to calm his excitement. Once he was composed he stepped out of the shower, "Get out." He ordered me.

The moment my feet hit the ground he shoved me to my knees. Then he headed to the bedroom where he stood at the doorway and waited for me to pass him. As I crawled past him he slapped my ass hard, "Faster!" He demanded. I squealed out as I crawled as quickly as I could into the room. I knew it was not a pretty sight and he laughed.

"Get on the bed, whore. On your hands and knees like the bitch you are." He said with discuss.

I crawled up onto the bed and positioned myself, as he demanded. I felt him step up behind me as I spread my legs and arched my back causing my ass to lift higher in the air.

Jimmy laughed as his hand reaches between my legs and caresses my slit, his finger slipped easily into my slopping wet pussy, "I know what my whore needs." He said.

"Hmm." I moaned and pushed back against his hand as I felt my pussy clamp around his finger.

He pumped his finger in and out of me quickly, slamming his knuckles into my throbbing swollen clit.

Then another finger entered me and I moaned out loudly, "Oh Jimmy."

He delivered a quick slap to my ass. "Master, BITCH! If you forget again I'll get the belt again." He threatened.

I shivered with fear, "No Master please don't, I won't forget again." I promised as his hand slammed into my pussy. I whimpered as he removed his fingers from my dripping cunt. He pushed his fingers into my mouth making me suck my own juices off his large fingers. I sucked hungrily.

He laughed, "Ah such a good whore." He said as I felt his hard cock press against my ass cheeks. He rubbed his cock down the crack of my ass and between my thighs to my slit. "Beg for my cock." He moaned softly.

I lowered my chest and face to the bed. Spreading my legs wider, "Please Master, I need your cock so bad. Please fuck my cunt." I begged.

Jimmy slammed his cock hard and deep into my soaked cunt so hard it hurt. I yelped out in pain and Jimmy growled. "This is MY cunt." He told me with another hard slam. I squealed out as I felt my ex-husbands cock slam into my inner walls.

"Oh yes Master Yes!" I screamed out. My chest coming off the bed, hoping to relieve the painful slamming.

Jimmy shoved me back down and slammed deep and hard into me again. "Oh god you're so tight." He groaned as his cock pulled back and slammed forward again.

I screamed out in pleasure and in pain as I could feel the head of his cock entering my canal. "Oh god Master YES!" I screamed out as he repeated his pounding of my soft fold. I felt his thumb, tease the tight opening of my ass hole as I pushed back against him, he pressed his thumb into the hole. I squealed out in surprise as he slammed forward with his hips.

He growled as his thumb slammed quickly in and out of my ass hole loosening me up. I moaned loving his double entry. Suddenly he chuckled and pulled his cock out from my cunt and his thumb out of my ass.

I whimpered and pushed back wanting to be filled again.

"You want me you little whore?" He asked me and I nodded vigorously. I felt him press his large cock against my ass hole and I whimpered and pulled forward to get away but he ruthlessly grabbed my hips and slammed his cock deep into my virgin ass hole.

I screamed.

He laughed at my pain but was kind enough not to start pumping my ass right away. He first allowed me a few moments to adjust to his entry. He reached around and started drawing circles around my swollen clit as he slowly moved his hips stretching my ass hole. His movement grew faster as I loosened around his thickness.

"Oh god you're so big!" I moaned out as I pushed back against his groin allowing him to go deeper into my shit hole.

Jimmy pumped vigorously in and out of my ass hole and I felt my orgasm grow near. He must have felt it as well because he growled, "Cum for me fuck hole!" and his motions grew faster and harder as he packed his meat into me as hard as he could.

I screamed out and felt my insides clamp around his cock.

He screamed out and pulled me back, impaling me onto his package as I felt his balls unleash and flood my ass with his seed. My own orgasmic juices sliding down my thighs. He gently pulled his cock from my aching hole and fell to the bed at my side.

I collapsed onto my side and curled up in the fold of his arm.

He leaned over and kissed me gently as my hands for the first time circling his body and held him tightly. "I've missed you baby." He whispered gently as his strong arms held me protectively.

"I've missed you to Jimmy." I whispered back.

"Can I come home?" He asked, his voice almost begging. I glanced up at his face and could see the hurt and need in his eyes.

I nodded. "Yes Jimmy, Come home." I offered and he kissed me passionately.

12