The Extinction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat's eyes were closed. She was grunting in rhythm. Sara was encouraging her.

"Oh..., you like his dick. You like every stroke of it. Think as Jack is fucking you right now. It's Jack's dick you are taking from behind." Sara was talking to Nat.

Sara's trash talk was bringing me and Nat on the edge. I knew I wouldn't last long. I started a savage ramming of her pussy. I was giving everything in my strokes. She was grunting uncontrollably. My pelvic region was making a loud noise every time I hit her hips. She was trying to meet my every thrust.

"Oh, Nat cum on his fat dick. Cum for me." Sara said in a loud voice and pinched Nat's nipple. That brought me and Nat over the edge. She started first; her pussy started pulsing around my dick and right after that, I sprayed my first jet of semen in her inner vaginal wall. She arched her back. A loud cry escaped from my mouth as I started spraying jet after jets in her pussy. Her inner pussy walls were gripping and releasing my dick. I deposited a huge load in her pussy. Her pussy was dripping with my semen. Some drops from her pussy, spilled on her granny panties. I pull my dick out from her pussy.

After her orgasm subsided completely, Nat got up and pull her granny panties and short up. I could see few drops of semen were still dripping out from her vagina.

Sara got up, kissed me and said, "Thank you, we needed this."

"No ... thank you, it's been a long time since I fucked somebody," I replied with a smiling face.

"I have to confess something; this whole thing is kind of pre-planned. We were experimenting with each other; eating each other's pussy. I got extremely aroused and needed a cock in me. I knew you were living next door, so I took my chance." She said with a beaming smile.

I was half surprised by this revelation. I kind of knew when she jumped on me.

"What if I had turned you down?" I asked.

"Then my plan would be to blackmail you," She said.

"How could any man refuse to fuck two gorgeous women?" I said with a smile.

Sara smiled and kissed me again.

"Feel free to drop by any time, for a fuck," I said to both of them.

Nat came forward and kissed me. I hold her for a couple of moments.

"If you need anything, contact us." Nat said in a slow voice.

They left the house and I thought about whole thing. I hadn't fucked anybody for four months and now I had a threesome with two beautiful women. I couldn't believe my luck. I approach the basement area for some food.

12