The Extra Mile

Story Info
Sometimes you need a woman's touch to close the deal.
6k words
3.99
57.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been trying to get out of Los Angeles for a long time. It always seemed that the time was never right or there wasn’t enough money. Landing the client who was in town would mean a big up front payment and the ability to get out of town. It was down to my company and a company in Orlando and I had no intentions of losing this fish. I had Dan staying in the nicest hotel in the area and his room had a full on ocean view. Being a surfer we had decided to spend the weekend north of LA so he could catch some waves between meetings.

I had greased the entire hotel staff to insure his needs were taken care of. We spent the first three days meeting and dining at only the finest restaurants in town. He wanted to go a little more casual on the last night and I was more than happy to oblige. It had been all business and now it was time for a little pleasure. We ate at a great Mexican restaurant and then settled down in a booth at a rather cozy, and empty, bar. Marissa, my wife, had always been great with clients. When a client wanted to hear how great he was, she told him how great he was. When a client wanted an honest opinion, she wouldn’t hold back her thoughts. Dan was the kind of guy who liked to hear everyone’s opinion so he really liked having her around. As usual the night started off talking business but about three hours and four magaritas later, the conversation turned a little risque. We were the only people in the bar with the exception of the bartender but she was plenty to look at. She was about six foot one. Shoulder length curly, black hair. She had big, dark eyes and a fairly angular face which she softened with expertly applied make up. She had incredible legs which she displayed by wearing a tight mini skirt. She was a b cup at the most but she made up for her lack of breast size by displaying as much skin as she could. She was basically wearing a low cut vest and a band aid around her hips. I guess its one of the benefits of being in LA was you could see women like that in such a dump. And she was flirting with us every time she’d drop off a drink.

Three hours of watching this long legged beauty walk back and forth from our table had inspired Dan. She dropped off a round of drinks and headed back for the bar. “Jack, after all the presentations and tours, I think what’s going to land you this job is the fact that you brought me here.” His eyes never left her ass as she returned to the bar. “You said you can make thing happens. If you get her up to my hotel room tonight, the job is yours.” He laughed but I didn’t think he was joking. Neither did my wife.

“If you’re serious, I’ll go talk to her,” Marissa said.

“You’ve got a spunky one here Jack. Maybe it’s the booze . . . or maybe it’s that bartender’s ass . . . but you’ve got yourself deal.”

“You better not be lying.” She got up and went over and sat at the bar.

The bar tender fixed Marissa a drink and they talked for a while. I must admit the idea of my wife brokering my client’s sex life excited me. Maybe it was the booze in me (or maybe my wife’s ass) but I was going to hop on that woman when I got her back home. Dan and I made small talk but neither of us took our eyes off of our women. Marissa finished her drink and returned to the table.

“Hand over the room key.” Dan paused and then reached into his pocket and pulled it out. “What room are you in?” she asked. Dan told her the room number and she returned to the bar. The bartender took the card key and we heard Marissa tell her the room number. Marissa returned to the table with another round of drinks. She looked at Dan who was pretty sitting there with his jaw on the ground. “This is your last drink. She doesn’t want you to pass out on her. She says she needs a pretty active guy.” Dan and I were speechless. “She also wants you to head back to the hotel in a few minutes and shower up. She’ll come by after closing. She says this place gets busy in about an hour and she doesn’t want you distracting her because she really curious about the size of your cock,” Marissa was so cute when she said cock because she used finger quotation marks. “Apparently she likes the oral sex.” Dan and I remained speechless.

Dan finished his drink. Just as he set it down on the table the bartender came over. “Don’t be surprised if I call you a few times before I come over.” She blew him a kiss and returned to the bar. All this foreplay had heated me up quite a bit. I was ready to get home and get my evening started with Marissa. Marissa looked up at Dan and said that she wanted to have one more drink but that he better get on his way, less Ally change her mind. Dan, realizing what was at stake, said farewell and walked back to the hotel. He had a smile from ear to ear. So did Marissa.

Ally returned with another round of drinks. I asked Marissa what she said to set the two of them up. “I had to do a little negotiating. I asked her if she was interested in Dan at all. She said that I was more her type but he was cute. So she said that in exchange for an evening with me she’d spend an evening with him.” The night had just taken quite a turn. “She also said she’s not the selfish type and she’ll need to share me with a few other people.” I was turned on and confused all at the same time. I was feeling a little concerned about the “sharing” portion.

“Who is she going to be “sharing” you with?” I asked.

“She said some other guys and maybe a girl or two.” That didn’t really make me happy. “Think about it. By doing this we’re sealing the deal that’ll get us out of LA. And you’ve always been interested in watching me with other people and I’m open to it.” I was getting hard and worried at the same time. The more blood that ran to my penis, the less worried I got.

As we finished our drinks, Ally returned from the back room of the bar. She was carrying something and it wasn’t until she was sitting down at the table until I noticed it was some clothes line. “I don’t want you to run off.” She had Marissa cross her wrists in front of her. Ally tied her wrists together and then walked back to the bar. She pulled the rope and Marissa followed behind her like an animal on a leash. Ally lead her behind the bar and tied her to pole at the end of the bar. “Why don’t you join me for a drink?” Ally asked, looking at me. So I headed over to the bar and sat down. Ally poured me a beer and then turned to Marissa. “You look a little uncomfortable.” She kneeled down in front of Marissa and unbuckled her belt and jeans. She pulled off Marissa’s sandals and then slid her pants off. It was completely surreal. There I was sipping a beer watching a six foot one model pull my wife’s pants off.

So there my wife stood – tied to a pole in her stars and moons panties and a white tank top. I almost jumped through the roof when the door swung open and two guys walked. “Hey John. Hey Eric.” Ally said to the two guys. “Its your lucky night.” Marissa and I shared an excited and worried glance. You could see her nipples come to life through the tank top. Ally picked up the key card to Dan’s room and asked what his last name was. I told her and she dialed the hotel. When he picked up the phone she coyly asked, “What’s the first thing we’ll do when I get to the room, big boy. . . Oh, I like that.” And she hung up the phone. “John it looks like you’re getting a blow job. Come around the bar my lucky friend.” I felt a huge pang of fear but right before I could ask Marissa if she was sure, Ally said, “If she doesn’t blow him, I don’t blow Dan.” With that Marissa lowered herself to her knees and unzipped John’s pant. “I like you to lick it a little before you put it in your mouth” Ally informed her. Marissa took the penis into her tied hands and started to lick. She looked up at me but Ally got in the way, “This isn’t about him.” She motioned toward me. “It’s about getting out of LA. Now get to work.” With that, Ally grabbed herself a beer and came around the bar and sat next to me. Marissa licked John’s cock to life. What had started out small, had now grown. Marissa was able to get the whole thing into her mouth. John had better control than I would have had. He was about 25 five, six foot four and every bit the beach resident. His hair was cut short. He had no distinguishing features to his face. I guess you would say he was a generically handsome guy. He wore a designer t-shirt and I’m sure the board shorts that were around his ankles were designer as well. “She’s good at that.” Ally told me as the three of us watched Marissa devoured John’s cock. “Oh . . . by the way. Jack this is Eric – he’s a regular. Eric this is Jack. And that’s his wife blowing John.” As far as Marissa and John were concerned we weren’t even there.

After a few minutes of silence from the audience, (Marissa and John weren’t being all that quiet. Marissa was making slurping noises and John was moaning a little) Eric asked, “Am I going to be able to get in on this action.?” Eric was cut from the same surfer mold as John. He was a little shorter but appeared to be in a little better shape. He had short brown hair and big dark eyes.

“Its not his decision. Its mine,” said Ally. “And if John doesn’t come soon, I may need you to get down there and inspire our friend Marissa to perform a little better.”

Marissa continued to pump John with her hand and looked over at Ally, “Would you like him to come now?”

“Oooh. I like this kind of service,” Ally responded. “And would you be a gem and swallow for me?”

Marissa nodded yes and returned to John’s cock. To the outside observer, it didn’t appear as if Marissa were doing anything different but John’s moans grew louder. After about ten seconds of this special service, he grabbed the back of Marissa’s head and his body started to tense. In the middle of watching a man come in my wife’s mouth, Ally looked over at me and said, “You’re a lucky man.”

“I agree,” I answered.

“But not quite as lucky as our friend Eric here.” John was pulling his shorts up when Ally motioned for him to hand her the phone. She called Dan’s hotel again. “After I get done swallowing your cock, what would happen next? . . . Oooooh! That sounds good,” and she hung up the phone. “Marissa, why don’t you get yourself up on this bar and lay yourself down so Eric can get a taste of those tits.”

It was a struggle for her to climb over the beer cooler up onto the bar with her hands tied, but Marissa made it up. Eric was sitting two chairs to my right so I was even with her thighs. Ally sat between us and John sat to Eric’s right near Marissa’s head. Marissa laid there on the bar with her hands over her head. Just like a buffet. Eric reached across her and pulled her tank top up and lowered his head down to her nipples.

“Feel free to enjoy yourself Marissa,” Ally told her and then turned to me. “So how are you feeling about all this?”

“Its weird,” I told her. “Kind of exciting but strange at the same time.”

Ally wasn’t watching Eric and Marissa, she placed her hand on my thigh and ran it up my pant leg until she reached my hard on. “I see that strange isn’t keeping you from getting hard.” It was hard to talk to her. I could, by looking over her shoulder, see someone licking my wife’s nipples. Marissa seemed to be enjoying herself. Eric was still going slowly. He was slowly dragging his tongue from the side of the boob that was nearest him . . . across the nipple . . . to the sternum . . . to the other nipple and back. Marissa would arch her back when his tongue made contact with her nipple. As Marissa’s arching became more urgent, Eric’s tongue began to concentrate more on her nipples. After a few moments of this, he climbed up on the bar and laid on Marissa while he continued to lick and massage her breasts.

Ally informed John, “You know you could help if you want.”

“Nah, I’ll let Eric have his fun.”

And Eric was having fun. He started humping her as his licking and grabbing intensified. Marissa started bucking and Eric continued humping. Marissa came but Eric continued to hump. Ally put her hand on Eric’s calf and told him, “Why don’t you let her get up and I’ll let you really have some fun.”

Eric got off of her and Ally told Marissa to return to her spot behind the bar. Marissa got down and Ally led her through the door that was behind the bar. She came back out and she waived Eric over. “I think you’ll like what I want you to do.” Eric looked over at his friend and smiled and walked into the room. Ally came over and gave me a new beer. “You may need this to deal with this, my friend.” She then reached under the bar and pulled out a Polaroid camera. “I’ll ease you into it.”

Ally returned to the doorway and took a picture and brought it back to me. She laid it on the bar and we watched it develop. I could hear Marissa moaning as the picture became visible. Ally yelled out, “Don’t come until I get back. I want to get a picture.”

Marissa’s moaning grew louder. When the picture came through, I saw that Ally had bent Marissa over a stack of cases of beer and tied her to a wall support. Marissa’s face was laying on a case of beer. Her moaning was growing louder. The picture showed her upper half completely resting on the beer cases with her face pointed towards the camera. Her eyes were closed and Eric was fucking her from behind. I was getting so hard and then I heard Marissa say, “Ally you better get over here because I’m going to come and I don’t think he’s . . . “ She couldn’t finish the sentence.

“I gotta see this.” Ally returned to the doorway and snapped off a few pictures as the moans turned to screams. Once things grew quiet, Ally told Eric not to untie her. Eric walked out of the room and returned to the bar. He was a little embarrassed and didn’t look at me.

Ally returned to the phone and dialed Dan again. While the operator was ringing Dan’s room she looked at me and asked, “How does your wife feel about anal sex?”

Fear kind of shot through me. Then I heard Marissa say from the other room, “Anything to get us out of LA.”

“See? She’s getting it,” Ally told me. Dan must have picked up the phone; Ally turned all sultry in her phone voice, “You know if someone licks my tits real good, it makes me want to get on all fours and get some dick in my ass.” She waited for a response.

She purred in as he responded. “Well my goal is to please.”

She hung up the phone and pointed to John,, “You’re on stud.” He came around the bar and Ally grabbed him by the hand and lead him in. She looked back at me and said, “I’ll make sure he does it right.” They disappeared into the back room. A moment later Ally returned to the door way staring in with the camera at her side. She looked over her shoulder and said, “I’ll be right with you.” I had been so focussed on what was in front of me, I hadn’t noticed that another group of people had come in. I heard Marissa slowly starting to moan. As her moans grew louder I was getting nervous that the people seated at the table would be able to hear but I’m sure the juke box was muffling her moans to them. I started to hear her say something but it was hard to understand because she was obviously experiencing so much pleasure.

Eventually I understood what she moaning. My wife, who had never shown a disposition to anal sex was moaning, “My ass. Oh that feels so good.”

At that point Ally took another picture, dropped it in front of me and went over to get the new customers drink order. I stared down at the photo waiting for an image to materialize; the whole time listening to Marissa enjoying being serviced from behind. When Ally returned she looked at Eric. “I’m afraid she’s getting too loud. Why don’t you go put something in her mouth. Eric shot to his feet. As he came around the bar, Ally stopped and told him, “I want you to fuck her pretty little mouth.” I looked back down to see the picture coming through. Marissa wasn’t getting a dick in her ass, she was getting a tongue. It looked like he was fingering her too. She just laid there on top of the beer cases with his face buried between her cheeks. Ally returned from dropping off the drinks and told me I should come and watch. I slowly got up and made my way to door.

I saw Marissa still getting her ass tongued by John. Eric was doing as Ally had told him and was fucking her mouth. He was pinning her head to the top of the beer cases with his left hand and he was pinching her right nipple with his right hand as he slammed his cock down her throat. As he pulled away I could see her eyes and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Every now and then her body would shiver. The new customers were keeping Ally busy with shots. When she returned, she said, “The game has just gotten very interesting. Why don’t we roll her over on her back so you boys can come on her.”

Eric removed his cock from her mouth and John removed his tongue from her ass. She rolled over onto her back and looked at me, “Damn this is nice. I do believe I’m fond of cocks and tongues.” Eric not really caring was she had to say, pushed her head back into position and started fucking her mouth. She gave me this great, “I’d love to talk but gotta suck cock now” look and closed her eyes.

Ally said, “John, maybe you should fuck her.” Eric dropped his pants and began to slide to cock into her. She scooted down on the boxes. She looked like she really wanted to be fucked. Before long Eric pulled out his cock and came all over her face. John was still pumping away at her pussy.

Marissa looked over at Ally with come dripping off her chin and asked, “Can he come on me too.” She pointed at me with her nose.

“Good question.” Ally responded. “I believe you understand who’s in charge and what she likes.” Ally grabbed me by the hand and walked me over close to me wife. Ally went to her knees and pulled my pants off revealing a very hard cock. “I haven’t had one of these in my mouth for a long time. Maybe I should practice for your client.” Whether Ally had sucked a cock in a while didn’t matter because she was good at it. Marissa looked up at me as she was getting fucked. The whole scene was too intense for me and I began to shoot my load. Ally directed its fire onto Marissa’s already come cover face. I guess the site of that triggered John who came around and finished on her face as well. Ally looked at Eric and John and said, “You guys look spent. Head back to the bar. Drinks are on Jack here for the rest of the night.” They left the room as Ally began to untie Marissa. What a wild evening. I can’t believe the things my wife had done and had enjoyed. I was already getting hard at the idea of getting her home and fucking her myself.

But Ally only untied her from the pole. Marissa’s hands remained tied. She lead my nude, come covered wife out of the room into the bar. Ally, sensing I was surprised that her game was continuing, said, “Oh we’re far from over honey.” I believe I saw Marissa smile. I think she was really enjoying herself.

When I got out to the bar area, there were another two groups of people sitting at tables. Ally tied Marissa to the end of the bar and went over to the cash register and picked up a sharpie marker. She returned to Marissa and began to write on her chest. I returned to my seat at the bar and when Ally walked away I saw the words, “For Rent” written over her breasts. Ally positioned her so that she was facing the table area of bar. “Let’s make sure everybody knows she’s for sale.” Ally then pulled out some make up from her bag and began painting Marissa’s face. Granted, the fact that come was dripping from her face may have been a tip off, but the green eye shadow sealed the deal.

At first the customers stared a little and talked a little and then stared a little more. The three tables all had men and women. Had there been a table with only men, I’m sure they would have been at the bar in seconds. I drank my beer and talked with my wife. She was telling how excited she was. About the sex and the prospect of leaving LA. In the middle of our conversation, I noticed Marissa looking over at Ally. I turned my head to see Ally talking to a girl from one of the tables. I leaned in on the conversation and heard her ask Ally, “My boyfriend’s no good at me oral sex. He thinks I’m over here for him. I hear women are better at licking woman than men. So I want to know is how much for the girl to lick my pussy?”

12