The Extreme BDSM Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat opposite her and said, "This could be painful, or real painful, depends on you." She just nodded yes. He said to her that he would allow a few questions from her and would respect them in proper form.

"Whatever the hell that meant," she thought to herself. She asked him what he wanted with her.

He looked at her and told her not to ask stupid questions and to use her time wisely.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked.

"Of course," he said.

"Why have you chosen me?"

"I have chosen you because of your strength."

"Do you have any other submissive's?"

"I am glad you consider yourself a submissive, but yes, I have others who do my bidding."

"Who are you?"

"You will call me Dark Soul and I am the keeper of strength."

"How can I trust you?"

"You can't and never will."

"Will I return tonight?"

"Sorry but that depends on how I feel and if you anger me."

"Will I ever return?"

"You will not be able to live without me." He put up his hand as to say that the questions have ended and he stood.

He swallowed his Jack and motioned for her to and she did. It burned her lip fiercely from the split. He called her using one finger.

She playfully said, "you can make me cum with one finger."

He said he could make her cum with the touch of the butterfly. Again he motioned to her to come to him and she did.

She began to like him, his mystery, the danger and his confidence. "What was this butterfly," she said to herself? I don't cum easy she thought and I don't think he knows who he is dealing with.

He reached out to take her hand and placed a stool in front of the table. She was so confident in life but felt real exposed and inadequate here. Naked and exposed and at his mercy, but she liked it. He took her hand and walked her up the short set of stairs leading to the table top. She stood there on it for a minute and he told her to turn around, he wanted to see his new property. As she turned he grabbed her ass and shook it. "Nice and firm", he said!

She thanked him. He then motioned for her to sit and then lay down and she did.

He put shackles on her and chained her to all four corners of the table. Candidly she did not like being completely tied up due to helplessness, and he could just cut her up with a knife and she was not into blood and he obviously was. She did not think this was his motive though. When she was secure he put a blind fold on her. It was a great blind fold in the fact that you could not see any light out of it what so ever and it was still comfortable. He then placed something in her ears and it completely blocked out all sound. The only thing she could hear was her own words asking if he was practicing sensory deprivation, and then there was silence. She could not see, she could not hear and she could not move.

She sat waiting for his touch, waiting for the butterfly but it never came. She laid there for at least an hour or two and nothing. Frustrated she called his name in anger. Within about two minutes, a ballgag was placed on her face and again there was silence and no movement in the air. "What the fuck she thought to herself, what is this asshole doing, but she knew the answer in her soul?" Everyone once in a while she could feel an insect crawl on her but nothing for many hours and she fell asleep.

She woke to another bug on her thigh. She struggled to make it go away and wondered when the hell he would return. She felt the bug again and it tickled her and she flinched. Again and again she felt it travel up her leg until she realized it was not a bug and began to respond to his game. Her erogenous zones were being played and she could feel the blood rush to her crotch. Soon her nipples hardened and she knew she again had his attention.

For all of the time she spent lying there his touch was so welcomed she could not explain. Without senses, time lasted forever and every little sensation was magnified by ten. She thought she was hallucinating numerous times during the wait. She could feel his hot breath against her neck and her pussy began to dampen.

Somehow he had her saluting and she was responding to the excitement. The feather at first was innocent and only a sensation, but now he was running it over her nipples and her pussy began to run, her nipples hardened and it seemed a whole lot colder in the dungeon. Goose bumps riddled her body and every touch of that feather made her wince. Again she could feel his hot breath next to her neck and she lifted to its welcome. The ball gag was removed.

"What was that?", she said to herself. "Was that a kiss?" "Yes," she felt it. It was a small kiss on her neck next to her ear and she was alive. Just a tiny kiss, but the real physical attention after many hours of being chained in one position just made her shake. "God would he kiss me again, please!" Her hormones were jumping and she needed something but he would not touch her.

It was then she felt his teeth in a bite on her ear. "God that fucking hurt," bringing her back to reality. "Fucking asshole!" She yelled and then there was nothing again for several hours. "Why did she say that? What was her thinking? Was she a dumb ass!" Now she could feel a little bit of blood running down her ear but who cares, it's the name of the game. How many times has she punished and made someone bleed?

Again it was about two hours and she felt his presence again. She pleaded for him not to leave and to hurt her in any way he felt fit. She still could not see or hear but she was receptive to anything he had to offer. She was definitely losing control and wanted a little attention. It was then that she felt his caress for the first time. His lips touched hers lightly and she lifted to respond but he drew away. She was aching for his touch but he was to sparing in his affections.

"Where was he and when would he touch her next."

"Please touch me with the feather master," she said.

His kisses again commenced on her neck and chest. Her body was electrified and so receptive to them she was almost Cumming when they were placed. Her vagina was so wet it was running down her ass and she was dying for it to be fucked. He kissed on down her chest and touched her arms gently with his finger tips.

Her goose bump riddled body was shouting, "Please fuck me!" He did kiss one of her nipples and then bit it, but it was pain well accepted as her endorphins rushed. She hissed but asked for another bite. He kissed around her breasts but did not return to her nipple but the throbbing still rode on. She was dying for his kiss, but it was preceded by the slight touch of his nose being dragged lightly down her body. His nose was killing her. Killing her because it was like a telegraph as to where the viper was but not quite where it would strike! His fingers danced on her flesh making goose bumps everywhere they ran exaggerating the sensation by one hundred fold. Every point of energy from pain to pleasure and beyond was accenting his play. He was a master at sensation and he knew it.

He slowly advanced down her body to her hips and kissed above her pussy in her small tuft of blond pubic hair. If her hands were not tied she would suffocate him in her crevice but she was helpless adding to her frustration and desire. His hands moved to her chest now and played with her nipples lightly. "If this was the touch of the butterfly," she thought it should be named "The Kiss of Frustration."

She was practically Cumming and he had not even touched her pussy! His hands traveled to her sides with his soft touch and he faded from one thigh to another, kissing and running his nose on the inside. Every time he switched legs he would brush her clitoris and it drove her wild! Never would he dull her nerve endings.

Her cum steamed down her ass and she knew he knew it. It was then that he actually licked her clitoral hood. His tongue ran up and down her hood as if it was the greatest pawn of his interest. She held back her orgasm as long as she could. Her tensions were so high she was about to explode and; the fucking asshole stopped! She was about to have the greatest orgasm of her life and he stopped! "What the fuck was he doing?" Although she was vocal during the escalation, the new words that came out of her mouth were not in the same context. Words like mother fucker and dick fuck and other major vulgarity of offenses. She would finish herself but she was tied up and he knew it.

He removed her blind fold and ear plugs and allowed her to see his satisfied face. She knew then that he was the master. She chastised him with her voice, but she really knew deep down that he would deal the orgasms and not her. She could never in her life make herself feel that way. She at this moment hated him for his ability but knew it would not help. She was his submissive, and if she wanted what he had, she would have to beg and plead for it.

As her anger and drive died into nothing, she knew she was completely conquered. When he left the room she wept, never feeling so much like a victim. She would refer to him as master and she knew why. He had something she wanted and it was an eye opening experience. She was not even sure any longer if she could be a dominant. Life had changed for her and she waited for his return. Not in haste but in need.

Light cracked the darkness and she heard a bustle. She wondered to herself what time it was. "How long had she been here?" No daylight could be seen from the cellar and she had lost all track of time. "Was it him?" Then she heard the thud of feet coming down the wooden stairway. It had to be him. She hoped it was. "What would happen if it was not him?" Fear rose until she heard the strike of a match and a candle was lit. She could see a large figure but her eyes were not adjusted and its' back was to her. As the candles were further lit she could see his face.

She was so happy it was him she almost cried out in elation. Partially due to her disorientation because of her condition, but maybe, just maybe he would give her some attention. How long had she been there she did not know and her back was soar from laying in the same position for ages it seemed.

He had broken her will. She did not care about revenge or domination. She did not care about getting back to where ever she thought was home. She would not even request to be untied. She wanted his domination. She wanted his touch. She wanted him to make her behave more, deeper and give her pleasure, finish what he started! Just don't stop handling her, be her Dom.

As he approached the table she whispered, "Master".

He smiled and said, "Sara speaks the language of a slave."

"Oh please master," she said.

"Please master what?"

"Dark Soul," she said, "Dark Soul."

"What does this Sara want?" He said.

"For you to pleasure me master," she said.

"Your training has just begun Sara, pleasure is for good slaves that respect their masters and you do not respect me," he said.

"I will do anything master wishes, Dark Soul."

She had been there for some time and had to go to the bathroom. She said, "Master can his slave please request to use the bathroom?"

He replied, "No slave, you have not finished your training tonight and humiliation will be a part. You may go where you lay."

"No master, please master, please allow your Sara to be in dispose?"

He turned and again went up stairs. She cried again as she peed on herself in humiliation. The pee settled on the table around her engulfing her back legs and hair. It smelled terrible to her but she knew this was part of her will to be broken. She never again would allow him to see her weaknesses again or so she thought.

He soon returned carrying a dish with some food on it and a large goblet. She although humiliated sitting in her own stench, she was hungry, real hungry and it took precedence over everything she thought. He placed the plate and goblet on the table on the side of her and she could smell the goulash and beer. Her mouth watered and she was praying for him to release her. He walked around the table slowly and unlocked her shackles. Her heart was beating almost as fast as when she was about to cum.

He told her to bow to his boot.

Slowly she rose from the table with her hair matted from urine and her joints stiff with immobility. She slightly stretched but did not want to disturb him and shuffled to her knees and placed her face to his boot.

"Who is your master Sara?"

"Dark Soul," she replied.

"Stay where you are he grumbled" and grabbed the chair from earlier and pushed it up to her and sat down. He moved his plate onto her back and began to eat. Agony filled her and she began to weep as he slugged off of the goblet. Beer spilled down his chin and landed on her back and she cried more.

He shouted, "Do not move slave, if you spill my beer I will lock you in a cage for a week."

She quietly cried to herself as he finished his meal. She knew now that hiding things or showing weakness to or from him would never again seem valid, she was truly his and nobody Else's. She would never be a dominant again.

When he was finished he threw her a few small pieces of meat from his plate that landed on the dirty ground on the cold stone. He stood from the chair and placed his goblet next to her on the ground and told her she could eat. She moved to a crossed leg position and ate her pieces of meat that he gave her and she thanked him. She swallowed the beer he gave her and stood with the plate and goblet in hand and asked him what he would like his slave to do with it and he said to put it on the table.

When she turned around from setting the plate on the table he had his cock out in his hands and it was hard. He said to her that he loved the smell of a urine soaked slave and it made him stiff. "Suck my cock wench."

Surprisingly she was excited. This was her first chance at feeling him again, and his cock was welcome as her pulse raced. It was rather large, eight inches in size to her guess and thick enough to force her mouth open wide.

She slowly sat him down in the chair not to alarm him and knelt between his legs. As she tasted it made her hot. Her pussy was wet again and not from pee this time. She hid her secret act as she played with herself and she sucked his cock, slightly playing with her clitoris so not to let him know. Her senses were running wild. She was great at giving head and he would know it soon enough. She knew exactly where the nerve endings were in a dick and she tantalized them with her mouth. She never had to use her hands because that was for women who did not know what they were doing and finally failed and resorted to the hand.

She rolled her head and provided plenty of lubrication from her saliva sliding up and down responding to his breathing for pressure and speed. As his pulse began to race she would ride her mouth down to the base and up again driving him crazy! Her tongue was like a serpent and ran it over the collar of his dick and made sure the head was running on the roof of her mouth every thrust. He could not help but hold the back of her head and he tried to push her down onto it further but she could take the distance without a gag. He let out a grunt and exhaled as he released in her mouth. She knew better than to stop before he was finished and swallowed every bit of his cum.

Upon his ejaculation, she had worked herself into a frenzy playing with her clitoris. She needed him in her right now. She stood and lay back on the table and he said "good slave" and mounted her accordingly.

She did not notice it but the table was extra short and if made easy for fucking. He slid his cock in her and she almost came right there. She was so pent up and the masturbating turned her so on the feeling of his dick in her pussy was outrageous. He thrusted in, sideways and to the top and down pushing his penis up into her g-spot making her shudder with every thrust. "He was the fucking master!"

"Master," she called, "Master" and she began to ejaculate herself. Moisture spewed out onto the table as she came.

Never had she felt this way before and never had she gotten so wet. She shook and came over and over for five minutes it seemed and she collapsed onto the table in exhaustion, body shaking and convulsing.

She wanted to hold him and tell him she loved him but she could not move. She was mumbling "Dark Soul, Dark Soul," over and over again. This was the experience of a lifetime and she would never forget it and would never be the same without him.

He knew her and what she needed. Broken she was, and thank god because always being up tight and in power made her lose touch with her needs. She needed to understand that being mastered was greater than life itself. Training was the training of her body for her and not her body for him. Training was conditioning her body to respond to her and not to him. He knew this and she now was the pupil. She needed him and needed him badly. He will always be her master and she would always be his slave!

When she could focus again, she looked up and he was not there. She called his name and there was no answer. Silence filled her ears and she grew concerned. She looked around the empty basement and there was no more any hint of his existence. The goblet, the plate or the bondage gear was gone and the candles were almost burnt out.

She yelled for him and there was no answer. A cold fear overcame her body and she quickly ran to the top of the stairs. She was naked and in the middle of no place. "How would she return to her life and civilization?" When she rounded the top of the stairs, her clothes were neatly folded on the destroyed kitchen counter. She quickly put them on in haste and ran outside the front door.

Quickly to the left and then to the right and she saw the limo. Relief shot through her and she got her composure again. She hand brushed her hair into a semi satisfactory shape, her urine soaked nap would provide and walked confidently to the limo. Nobody got out and she pulled on the handle to the back seat expecting to see him sitting there.

It was broad daylight now but she could not see into the back seat through the windows. As the door opened she saw it was empty. There was a glass of champagne poured and sitting between the seats and she got in and closed the door. She lifted the glass of champagne and drank a sip from it and smiled. This was the greatest time of her life. "When would she see him again?"

The limo began to move and she sat in silence gloating to herself, "Where was Kenstrife and Lashing?" Soon the limo pulled up to her house and she got out and closed the door. The limo pulled away and she walked to her front door.

When she opened it she heard a quick shuffle and the two subs came running down the stairs. Shock was on their face and immediately they fell to their knees and offered their assistance. She said she wanted to be left alone and went to her room for a shower.

When she got there the computer screen was still on where she left it. When she went to shut it off, the screen saver popped up and said, "I am owned."

12