The Eye Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane heightened state of arousal intensified Sally's touch and it took all her self control not to push down hard onto Sally's face.

"Now move your tongue up to my clit."

Sally slide her tongue up over Jane cunt lip and found the little hard bump of Jane rosebud, she flicked over it with tip of her tongue, and was amazed at the response from Jane.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck" exclaimed Jane, her body shacking and falling forward, her arms stretched forward "yes, just like that, oh God...yes....OOOOhhhhh FUCK!"

Sally, on her own initiative, had sucked Jane's rosebud into her mouth and was sucking it between her teeth, while flicking it with her tongue. Wow she thought as Jane relaxed, tensed and shuddered, this is so intense.

Jane could no longer control herself, she forced herself down, smothering Sally, she made short shape movements with her hips, fucking herself on Sally's face. Sally could barely breathe, but continued to try and lick, despite Jane frantic thrusting. The juices were flooding out of Jane and her groans had merged into one single loud cry as she reached orgasm, which caused a flood of cunt love juice to burst over Sally's face.

While Jane was facing sitting, James just sat back and enjoyed the show, he had never watch to women, in the flesh, get it on together. It was the sort of thing that only happened in porn films, and yet here he was, watching is receptionist being eaten out buy by is young client. He gently wanked his cock slowly, not wanting to come too soon, because he wanted a second serving of Sally, and she was soon too find out exactly what happened to girls that play the cock teasing game.

Slowly Jane began to calm down, being eaten by Sally, inexperienced and yet such a sexy little tart had to rate as one of her best girl on girl experiences. She moved back on to her ankles, allowing Sally to breathe properly. Jane looked down, and the sight of Sally flush and soaking face sent a buzz through Jane's body, God she thought, I getting horny again already. As for Sally, she couldn't believe how incredible it had been, to actually feel Jane coming as she licked her out was well...just wow.

A polite cough bought both Sally and Jane back into the present.

"Well, when you too have finished, I think its time for me to continue with Sally's lesson, don't you Jane."

"Yes, I think so too" replied Jane as she moved to Sally's side.

James was now standing over Sally, she could not take her eyes off his large cock, knowing what was going to happen next, how could it not happen, this what she fantasized about after all.

James looked around the room, and spotted what he needed, the large cushion that he used for the smaller clients; he went and picked it up. Returning he passed it to Jane.

"Put that under her."

"Lift up your hips" commanded Jane, positioning the cushion under her bum, "now spread your thighs, come on, don't be shy."

Sally did as she was told, Jane helped her, and now she was laying spread open.

Jane ran her hands down to Sally's leg, slowly stroking back and forth, getting lower.

"Hmmm, isn't she so sweet, I could eat her up all day." Jane hand reached between Sally's legs and brushed over her love petals.

"Ohhh the little minx is soaking wet, well I think she is nice and ready for you James." Jane was now spreading Sally sweet little pussy petals wide open, and James could clearly see how wet Sally was, any residual guilt about what he was going to do disappeared and he began to kneel in front of Sally.

Sally shivered, partly in fear, partly in anticipation as James positioned himself between her thighs. The first touch of his cock made her gasp and she closed her eyes. James rested his cock head on Sally wet pussy, and then slowly slid it back and forth over her love petals, back and forth. He watched, fascinated, as Sally's little erect clit twitched. He continued to slide his cock back and forth for a while, getting Sally more aroused, until she couldn't stand it any more, opening her eyes she looked at James.

"Please...please fuck me, put it into me, please..." she begged.

James just smiled and continued rubbing her pussy with his cock.

Slowly he lent forward, placing his hands on either side of Sally, and then, when she had her eye closed, he changed his position slightly and pushed down. Sally let out a gasp and her eyes flew open as James cock entered outer pussy. James continued to push down, until he reached her hymen, God, he thought, she's so tight.

James eases back a little and pumped his cock back and forth, then after a minute or two, he made a harder and firmer thrust. Again Sally cried out. James continued to thrust back and forth, making short but firm movements, it was like putting his cock in a wet vice she was so tight. Sally was making whimpering and little moaning noises every time James pushed in.

James pulled back, but this time he thrust in hard, at first there was resistance and then suddenly it was gone, and with a load cry from Sally, his cock thrust deep into her virgin hole. Resting for a second, allowing time for Sally to recover, James started rocking his hips back and forth, slowly at first, little gently thrust, slowly getting longer, taking his time, trying to fight the urge to bang away. He was close to coming and he wanted to make this last as long as he could. He began to make longer thrust, and now Sally was making groans of pleasure as he gently slid his cock into her. He built up his speed, and then after very few gentle thrusts, he made a hard one, pulling back until he was almost out of her, and then thrusting in hard, forcing his cock in deep.

Trying to keep control of his lust and despite desperately wanting to come, he pulled out. James wasn't that far gone to come in this hole. Sally protested at the sudden interruption, but this soon turned to alarm as James pushed against Sally's other virgin hole.

"Nooo, not there please, nooo..." Sally tried to struggle free, making it impossible to penetrate her. However, Jane quickly pinned her arms down and James pushed Sally's legs back so that her knees were touching her shoulders. Jane shuffled forward, pinning Sally's arms with her legs, allowing her to grab Sally's ankles. Feeling Sally struggling and shacking under her sent a thrill through Jane, and she began to push herself back down onto Sally's head. With his hands now free, James was able to take hold of his cock and direct it against Sally's virgin arse, which was rudely exposed. James rubbed his cock over Sally's still soaking pussy, getting his cock slick and wet. The pause caused by Sally's struggled, had allowed James to cool down and he was no longer driven by blind lust. So he was going to take his time and savour what he was about to do.

He looked at Jane, and she lent forward and collected some salvia in her mouth and let drip down onto Sally arse. James massaged it with the head of his cock; again Jane drip more salvia, this time onto James cock head. This time James began to push the head of his cock against Sally's tight arsehole. Sally's cries growing loader despite being muffled by Jane who was pushing her own pussy down on to Sally's face, and rubbing over it. James continued to push his cock in, suddenly with a gentle pop he was in, Sally let out a screech as the cock entered her. James paused for a second and lent forward and allowed his own salvia to drip onto his cock, and Jane did too. Slowly, almost making no movement at first, James began to rock back and forth.

Jane lent forward over Sally's belly and kissed her between her legs, running her tongue over Sally's young tender flesh, she traced her tongue around Sally's pussy, before running the tip of her tongue up between her pussy lips, and the teasing Sally's rosebud. She continued to repeat the process, but each time using more pressure, and lingering on the rosebud, at the same time she continued rub her own wet cunt onto Sally's face.

James gently started pushing his cock in deeper, pulling out and pushing back, each time easing his cock in a little further, remembering the all years of his frustration at the hands of this minx with each stab forward, this was payback he thought. Yet, he didn't want to really hurt her, so he took is time and besides he was pretty close and he wanted to hold off as long as he could.

For Sally, another new sensation was happening, the initial agony of the first penetration had morphed into a burning sensation which was mixing and fusing with pleasure radiating from her pussy, and was taking her up to whole new level of ecstasy. She started licking Jane, who stopped rocking, and then pushed her tongue into Jane's cunt, causing Jane to groan loudly. She twirled it around inside off Jane and felt her hips spasm a little.

James was almost completely inside Sally's anal passage, and he began to rock his hips back a forth, picking up the pace, he closed his eyes, trying to will himself not to come, holding back. His thrust were getting longer, and with each inward thrust, Sally made a loud muffled groan, which felt amazing to Jane, firmly planted on Sally's face. Now James was picking up the pace even more, fucking is cock deep into Sally's tight arse, making long strokes, nearing the edge; he began to tense and struggled to keep control of his movements. He pulled back, almost falling out, and then with a cry, he thrust back into Sally as he spurted his spunk into her.

The mixture of feeling that were assaulting Sally as she felt James started pumping, the sensation as it spurted inside of her and Jane's licking and biting on her pussy, pushed her right over the edge as her orgasm was followed by orgasm, which caused Sally involuntarily to bite Jane's cunt which in turn triggered Jane's own orgasm. All three were in a world of their own, oblivious of each other, until each, collapsed into unconsciousness. When James came back to his senses, he found that Sally had already left, and that Jane was still a sleep on the floor.

A week had passed, and with each passing day James's anxiety had grown. Each time the door opened, he expected to see a Policeman. His initially cockiness had diminished, at the very least what had happened was a case misconduct and could lead to him being struck off, at worst, it had been rape, and that meant, well he didn't want to dwell on it. At that moment, Jane came in, she was smiling. "Sally just called to make another appointment." Jane leant forward and kissed James, while at the same time dropping her hand down and caressing the front of his trousers, "the little minx clearly needs some more of this."

12