The F Club

Story Info
An erotic encounter with a stranger.
884 words
4.04
42.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zxsgxwlp
zxsgxwlp
12 Followers

Like a lot of other students, I got a job to help pay my way through college. However my job was very different to most other students. I worked in a place called The F club and we specialised in male/male fetish and role play. As well as the escorts, the place employed bouncers who monitored the rooms to make sure things never got out of hand. Luckily I never needed them and I have some great stories about my adventures in that place.

On one particular weekend I had a booking for the Friday night and was then off for the rest of the weekend, I was meeting my father. He was to be in town on the Monday on business, so had planned to fly in Saturday and we would then spend the weekend together. He had no idea what my job was but was impressed that I was able to support myself.

The booking for the Friday night sounded kinky, just the way I liked it. The client asked for me to wear a corset, crotchless pantyhose and stiletto heels. I selected a black corset, black pantyhose and a pair of six inch red strappy pumps, they were my favourite. I got one of the bouncers to help lace up the corset to make it nice and tight. It pulled in my waist and gave me a nice hour glass figure. I pulled up the pantyhose to cover my smooth legs, and then laced the stilettos in place. I wasn't to wear any underwear so my ass was exposed, but the client had asked that I wear a gimp mask and blindfold. I got the bouncer to put them on and then he walked me out to the common room where I sat and waited. I felt very sexy in my gear and the blind fold meant that all I had to concentrate on was the sensation on my skin. After about ten minutes waiting, I heard the bouncer bring the client into the room and give him instructions as to which room to use.

I stood up as the stranger came over and he gave a gentle tug on the D ring at the bottom of my mask. He led me to the room and got me to lie down on the bed. I felt a strap fastened over my right ankle and then my left ankle and I realised that the man had taken a spreader bar from the supplies room. He lifted the bar up and pushed my ankles above my head. The man then strapped in my two wrists into the bar as well so I was immobilized. The vulnerability of my position with my ass sticking out was very erotic. He raised my ass slightly and rotated me around so my ass was pointing out of the side of the bed, on the edge. I had already lubed up my anus before putting on my clothes, but I felt him apply some fresh lube and gently massage my anus. He gently inserted one finger, then two and his probing found my prostrate which caused me to moan gently.

The man told me to open my mouth and he put a ball gag as we descended deeper into the bondage. Once it was fixed in place he went back to my anal massage and I moaned again into my gag. The man then decided that we needed some eye contact before he would fuck me. He removed my blind fold and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. The naked man in front of me with the erection was my father. I realised that he must have come into town a day early for some extra fun. I mumbled into my gag but decided against making the hand signal to the monitor, deep down I didn't want the bouncers to end this.

My father sheathed his penis and rubbed lube on himself. He then guided his throbbing cock towards my ass and started to slide it in. I did not know what to do, but the unexpected incest that I was being subjected to was very arousing. I felt his cock slide gently in, until I felt his balls press against my ass cheeks. He started gently thrusting his penis in and out of my ass and we both groaned. My dad got into the missionary position, with his head above mine and his penis inside me. We stared into each other's eye as his thrusting became more powerful, I could hear the slap of his body against my ass. The grinding continued and the prostrate stimulation I was experiencing enlivened my own erection, which was now standing tall. My father stoked my penis while continuing to fuck me. I looked deep into his eyes as we both came together, and I groaned loudly into my gag. It was the most erotic moment of my life, the feeling of it being wrong had made it feel all the better.

My father cleaned himself up, put his clothes back on, released me from my restraints and then left without taking off my gimp mask, so he wasn't aware that it was his son he just ejaculated inside. I was left to contemplate our meeting the next day.

zxsgxwlp
zxsgxwlp
12 Followers