The Face at Her Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman drove the brush deeper, he could see. And she was going faster, too. He increased his speed on his cock. Ronnie wondered if they would cum together. He imagined she was moaning. Even that she somehow knew his name and was begging him to fuck her harder. Faster.

He was surprised when the woman withdrew the brush. Her hips quit undulating. Ronnie watched her tongue the brush handle. She licked it all over. She set it aside. She picked up the object that she'd brought back to her room, the object the voyeur couldn't identify. Now he saw what it was. It was a battery powered toothbrush. She must have turned it on, although Ronnie couldn't hear it buzzing.

Jennifer touched the buzzing brush to her clitoris. The contact was like a mild electric shock. Her hips jerked. The impact on her nerve endings was better than a vibrator's. She held the rotating head of the toothbrush to one side of the hood covering her bud and let the vibrations flow through the tissues.

Once more her voyeur was amazed at her behavior. He'd never seen anything so kinky. The woman pleasuring herself was driving him nuts. His balls felt so tight that they might have their blood flow cut off and they'd shrivel up and die. Just whither up and fall off. His cock was a rod of steel.

Jennifer finally looked directly at her window. The light from the open door of course lit not only her room, but also lit the window. For the first time she could clearly see the voyeur. She saw a wide face with heavy dark brows and narrow lips. The eyes stared at her. It was an intent teenaged face set close to the window and she knew without a doubt the boy was masturbating.

Her eyes on his, she moaned. Jennifer wanted him to hear her, so she moaned louder. She licked her dry lips. The buzzing of her toothbrush filled her ears as she played around her clit. She knew she was close to an orgasm and she knew it would be a strong one. She nodded at the voyeur in a signal. Slowly, as she adjusted to the sensations moving outward from her clitoris, she moved closer to direct contact. Finally, she applied the head to her clit. Her orgasm was spontaneous. It shook her body and wrenched a scream from deep within her lungs. Her entire body sagged, went slack.

Jennifer lay like that, senseless, amazed at the fullness of her orgasm.

Slowly, sensibility returned to her. When she looked back at the window, the face was gone.

Jennifer sat up. She was able to get to her feet. Her body, slack, was slow to obey her mind, but obey, it did . She pulled on a robe, shoved her feet into house shoes. She left her bedroom. In the den, she kept a rechargeable flashlight plugged in to an outlet. She took the light and went out the back door. She went around the house to her bedroom window.

Looking through it, she had a clear view of her bed.

She started to go back inside. Before she did, though, she saw the voyeur's semen splattered against the siding of her house. She thought about that. He had marked her house like a dog marking his territory.

As she went back inside, she didn't think about what had happened. She'd never done anything like this before and didn't want to examine closely her behavior. She might learn something about herself that she didn't like.

+++

Author's note: Like any story, this one changed in the writing. It started out called "The MILF and the Delinquent" and wound up in its present form. I have in mind a follow-up to this story, although I don't like writing sequels. It's already been roughed out and titled, "The Face at Her Door." I don't know if it'll ever be written, but as the title suggests, Ronnie visits Jennifer the next day. She's got the day off and he skips school. I don't think it'll have any surprises and will probably be nothing but straight hard core sex. That's exactly the type of story I don't like writing, but I kind of like these two characters. Comments and encouragement would definitely be appreciated.

12