The Face of Innocence...

Story Info
Couple explores the dark & exotic side of sex.
1.5k words
3.38
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Face of Innocence Hides a Dirty Mind

My girlfriend and I had been together a couple of years and thought we had probed each others dirty minds until recently, all helped along by a couple of pages I’d ripped out from a magazine and thought were hidden and these sordid thoughts put into reality more recently by a chance meeting with a woman in France.

Her parents, being from Guyana in South America had given her a wonderful natural tan and raven wavy hair with a gorgeous face and great body just right for stockings, suspenders and slinky lingerie. What makes me smile is that, under that innocent smile that fools every one else is a dirty mind and it even surprised me not too long ago.

Through some silly worries of losing a beautiful woman like this to someone else, my thoughts naturally turned to what it would be like of her with another man and without wanting to, I slowly started to enjoy those sordid dark trysts in my private hours. Racked with guilt I couldn’t bring myself to share these sordid ideas and suffered alone.

What a relief it was when I read an article in a famous men’s magazine sent in by another man who was guilty over having the same fantasies about his beautiful wife and what surprised me more is that the story editor replied that it was “a common wanking fantasy” as she put it and continued with a story of her own in the same vein, later adding that he should show the article to his wife as it might turn her on.

I tore the article out and kept it in my briefcase under some papers to read through when I wanted a wanking fantasy of my own and dared not show it to my girlfriend as I was sure she would go crazy and didn’t think I loved her anymore. There were times when I felt, in those loving moments we shared that I could tell her but it was just too much.

Imagine my panic when I opened my briefcase and found that the article was not hidden under the papers where I put them but was left on top. I said nothing out of guilt and a couple of weeks later my girlfriend said almost in passing “oh, I wanted some writing paper and found some blank sheets in your briefcase. I hope you don’t mind.” How could I say no, and pretended that my mind was elsewhere when I replied.

Later that evening, when we were having a particularly sweaty love making session with her on top, snaking her hips more than usual, she lent forward and said playfully “so, you like the thought of me with another man, eh?” and when I tried to fake innocence, she replied “oh don’t worry. I found that story you tore out from the magazine, in your case and I must admit I was upset and cried at first but now I find that I think about it all the time” she said with such enthusiasm, her pretty face lighting up.

I did try to put her mind at rest about it not being about love or relationships but just about physical, hot and sweaty fucking when she put her fingers softly over my mouth and said “don’t worry darling, I do understand! We’ll just have to find someone for me to do it with, that’s all.” For a while after that we would teach each other about whether men I or she knew were suitable but nothing happened in reality.

We had planned a nice quiet romantic weekend trip to Paris, France and were both sitting down at one of those pavement cafes taking in the atmosphere we had only seen on television and were just relaxing when two women approached us and the older one said “may we join you for a little while?” We agreed and the older woman said that she noticed we were very much in love and heard us chatting. The younger woman said she was also from England and was working the odd weekend for the older woman. With the chat of ‘clients’ and the extra attention my girlfriend was getting and being told that ‘she was very beautiful and would be very successful with their clients’ it didn’t take much working out what that business was. It also seemed that a lot of the women had boyfriends or husbands who knew of there whereabouts.

Both women got up to leave and my girlfriend was handed a card as the woman told us to give her a call the next time we were in Paris. I could see my girlfriend’s delicate hand shaking as she sat there dumbfounded as she held the card. As we got up and left in silence she put the card into her purse and we slowly strolled around the streets arm in arm, with our thoughts.

Whether we wanted to or not, our lovemaking that night was even more passionate and aggressive than usual and it was on our journey home on the ferry the next day, on deck when we were holding each other that she whispered hesitantly in my ear “shall I call them when we get back? I could try it once and if you don’t want me to do it then we’ll stop.” My head spinning I said “okay!” and we just held each other tightly as we were taking a new journey together.

We didn’t mention anything about what had happened until a few weeks later my girlfriend phoned me on one Friday from work and said she had a surprise for me. When I got back to our flat I saw that she had packed luggage for us both and when she arrived she told me that she had phoned the woman in Paris, had a nice long chat with her and that we were expected with all arrangements made for our stay for the weekend.

When we reached Paris we took a taxi to the address that she’d written on a piece of paper and our hearts were pounding as we looked at each other nervously, clenching our hands tightly together as we drove through the streets. As we arrived at a nondescript door in a high walled street the taxi stopped and she looked at me and inquired “are you okay?” I replied with a dry throat “yes!” and she took a small suitcase with her as she left the taxi and rang the bell on the door. As the taxi moved off down the street I looked back through the rear window and saw her disappear inside the building, my heart pounding.

As I arrived at the hotel and went to the plush room that was awaiting me I couldn’t think of anything and just drank the champagne that was left for us then went into the shower and had the most furious wank in the shower, coming in what must have been seconds and shooting against the shower wall harder than any other time I remember.

Laying on the bed with my thoughts I fell asleep and was woken by the sound of a key in the lock and as I came out of my drowsiness my girlfriend slinked towards me, throwing her coat off with it landing on one of the armchairs. As she strolled across the room snaking her hips and giving me one of her dirty smiles she flopped herself on top of me and started kissing my neck, ears, biting my chin and lips.

I could feel her slinky slip under her dress as I rubbed my hand over her arse then suddenly she could contain herself no more she almost cried into my ear “it was fucking great, so, so fucking great. I was so scared…” as we ripped each others clothes off, I left her in her black stockings, patent high heels and slippery satin suspender belt then, flipping her over and putting her flat on her back on the bed, I grabbed each ankle and placed them on my shoulders with her pointed high heels rubbing at the back of my head.

Then, both of us puffing and panting with urgency, with two pairs of hands forcing my very stiff cock into her very wet pussy I then pinned her arms down as we fucked each other slamming hard into each other as she was grabbing handfuls of my hair almost crying “Oh darling…fuck me! fuck me!” enjoying the shock of her own sordid mind and mouth as she came before I did. She held me tightly as she cried with relief and kept kissing me all over my face as she whispered words of love.

We carried on like this all through the night stopping only to catch small naps and feeding each other with midnight snacks and champagne as she described with enthusiasm the first and only client she went with earlier that night and it seems that there were indeed other women from England and that everyone was so nice to each other and put “the new girl” at ease.

Our love making has been great for a while now and rather than breaking up, we are stronger and more loving as a couple. If, or more probably, when she goes back there I will give you a fuller account - or maybe she will type it all out for you to read, herself!