The Face-Painter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,649 Followers

Standing back, I was able to take a good look at my handiwork. Man, her face was a mess! There was cum everywhere; in her hair, covering her nose and forehead, one eye-socket completely full, and big gobs sticking to her cheeks and chin while thick strands were already starting to run down onto her neck and drip onto her dress. A few pearly ribbons had ended up on her shoulders and the upper swells of her clothed breasts; the milky cum standing out in bold silhouette against the black fabric. As I looked at her, she slowly stopped shaking, the last vestiges of her orgasm ebbing out of her flushed body. She had a look of pure rapture on her face as she brought both hands up and started slowly massaging my thick milky load all around her smooth shimmering skin. She scooped the huge wad out of her eye and I watched as she slid her dripping fingers into her mouth and noisily sucked the precious seed off them.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred salaciously as she opened her eyes halfway and as she looked up at me, I could see the lust still burning deep within them. "That......that was incredible. I......I've never seen so much cum." She continued to rub the silvery load all over her face and neck, her fingers occasionally pushing bigger gobs right into her mouth. "And it's so thick and creamy." I watched as the muscles in her neck rippled sensually as she swallowed another tasty gob of my semen.

"I'm glad I could be of service," I replied with a warm smile. "And you were right....." I paused as she looked at me questioningly, "your mouth is good; very good. Anytime I can be of help, just let me know." I could see the delight in her eyes at my words of praise. Her eyes dropped quickly to my tumescent cock, still semi-hard and bobbing teasingly before her.

"Your......your cock," she said as she watched my heavy member pulsing right in front of her, "it.....it's hardly gone down at all." The questioning lustful look on her face spoke volumes.

"Yeah, it doesn't take me long before I'm ready to go again." Her eyes quickly darted to the door leading from the bedroom to the living area.

"I.....I've got more money," she said hurriedly, her hand pointing to where her purse was. "Could we.....I mean.....would you......would you do it again for me?"

"Sure, I think I can help you out with that," I replied with a warm smile on my face. With a big happy grin, she rose up off the rubber cock between her legs with a wet sucking sound. It quivered on its base as she quickly stepped into the other room and came back, her hand reaching into her purse.

"Here you go," she said as she passed me various bills; mostly twenties and tens this time, even a couple of fives. Obviously she had not anticipated wanting to go for round two. I stuffed the wad of cash into my jeans pocket and stepped back towards her; her body quivering in anticipation as she stood next to the bed.

"What would you like now?" I asked softly as I brought my mouth down to hers. Her face was still glistening with a shimmering coating of my semen, but she had licked her lips enough times now as she'd cleaned up every drop within striking distance of her sweeping tongue. Her body folded perfectly into mine as my mouth settled on hers, her soft lips parting beneath mine. Her arms went around my neck as I pressed my lips to hers, my tongue slowly delving deep into the moist sweetness inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned softly as her tongue rolled sensually against mine. We had a slow deep searing kiss as our lips enjoyed the intense softness and intimacy that our mouths offered to each other. I felt another surge in my rejuvenating dick as she pressed her luscious body against mine. I finally pulled my face back from hers, her eyes glazed over with passion as she looked up at me.

"I........I'd like you to fuck me," she said wantonly, "but I.....I've never had one that big before."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. We'll just take it nice and slow until I've got every hard inch inside you." My words seemed to comfort her. "You'll love it, I promise." I slid my hands around her and reached for the zipper of her dress at the back of her neck. I felt her body instantly go tense against me.

"You okay?" I asked, genuine concern in my voice.

"Uh yeah, it's just...it's just....," she stammered, averting her eyes from mine.

"What is it?"

"I.....I've got a scar. I....I don't like people to see it."

"That's okay," I said warmly, my lips touching hers in soft kiss. "I don't care about things like that."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I said with a confirming nod of my head as I reached behind her and slowly drew down her zipper. She looked up at me somewhat nervously as drew the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the ground around her. She self-consciously stepped out of the rumpled dress and moved against me once more. In the brief moment it had taken her to do that, I hadn't seen anything. The only thing that drew my eyes like a magnet was the beautiful set of breasts facing me. They were proudly displayed in a black lace underwire bra that emphasized her sizable cleavage dramatically. The lacy black cups barely covered her nipples, the structured material pushing her ample tit-flesh up and out towards me. I was pretty good at guessing bra sizes, and I put her at a solid 36C. As mentioned, she had come prepared for what we had done earlier; she had no panties on and her smooth womanly flesh flowed nicely into the lacy tops of her black thigh-high stockings.

"Now, where is that scar you mentioned?" I asked after she'd raised her lips to mine for another thirsty kiss.

"It.....it's right here," she said hesitantly as she took a step back and pointed to the side of her right breast, just above the side of her bra. I leaned closer and saw a small pink scar about 2" long just where the swell of her breast met the tender flesh of her underarm. "I.....I had to have a cyst removed a couple of years ago." I leaned in close and put my lips right on the line of scar tissue and kissed it tenderly. I slid my tongue along the line of redness and gave it a second gentle kiss before lifting my head and looking into her troubled eyes.

"I think it's beautiful. It's distinctive; it makes you.......you." I said with a broad smile on my face.

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Hell no; now I could pick you out in a tit line-up anytime." She laughed heartily as she moved close to me again with her lips turned up to mine. I kissed her passionately, our tongues dancing against each other as her hand sought out my stiffening erection.

"Oh fuck," I said as I pulled my lips away from hers, "I need to get this inside you." I reached down to the bed and pulled the covers down over the bottom and then picked her up and set her down right in the middle of the bed, her head supported on the stacked pillows below the headboard. She looked incredibly sexy lying there, those perfectly shaped breasts enticingly embraced by her lacy black bra, her long lithe legs encased in sheer black stockings, and those sexy stiletto heels digging into the sheets. Her face still glistened with a sticky coating of my semen; but I thought it made her look even more beautiful, the slick cum on her shiny face glowing with a warm golden hue from the lamplight.

"You.....you're still going to cum on my face, aren't you?" she asked anxiously as I crawled onto the bed beside her.

"Absolutely, I know that's what you paid for. Now, I want you to suck on it a little more with that sweet mouth of yours before I slowly drive it all the way inside you." I swung my leg over her until I straddled her upper body, my hard-on poised like a muscled battering-ram aimed right at her face. "Now form those pretty lips into a nice "O" for me; I like a sexy target to aim for." She looked up at me rapturously as she formed those succulent pillowy lips of hers into an "O" just as I asked......fuck......she looked hot!

"That's the way," I said as I leaned forward and took the top of the wooden headboard in my hands. I looked down at her as I fed the broad tip of my erection right into her mouth, those gorgeous lips eagerly spreading over the spongy surface of my helmet. She worked up a good mouthful of saliva before her tongue softly swirled all over the sensitive membranes of the head.

"Oh fuck, that is so good......yeah......get it good and hard," I said with a groan as I started to flex my hips back and forth, my thrusting manhood stretching those beautiful lips of hers almost to the tearing point. She sucked and slobbered noisily as I moved my brick-hard rod back and forth.....yes....she was a fantastic cocksucker who loved her work. Her hands had come back up to my backside; her slender fingers holding me firmly as she pulled my working hips further into her vacuuming mouth. I let her suck for about five minutes before pulling my dick out with an audible "POP".

"That's good," I said as I swung my leg back so I was kneeling beside her, my long thick erection bobbing menacingly over her prone body. "Let's see that pretty pussy of yours." I watched as she drew her legs up, the shimmering black nylons glistening in the warm lamplight. She dug the 4" heels of her sexy shoes into the bed as she let her knees slowly roll open to each side. I moved between her open thighs and looked closely at her spread pussy; it was beautiful. Totally clean-shaven, she had long outer lips that alluringly framed her puffy pink inner lips......which were shining with her flowing juices. I looked up at the juncture at the top of her moist petals and saw a large clitoris peeking out at me. It was a deep dark red and looked swollen and in need of attention. Her intoxicating womanly scent filled my nostrils as I leaned closer; she smelled of pure desire and want. And I wanted her as badly as she wanted me. I lowered my face and took a long slow lick from the base of her slit slowly to the top, her flowing nectar finding a happy home in my mouth. She lurched slightly as I rolled my tongue over the sensitive nodule of her clit before wrapping my lips around it and giving it a loving kiss.

"Mmmmmmm......that's so nice," she moaned softly from above me. I gave the engorged red bud one more good tug and lick before lifting my face and moving up over her, my rigid erection in need of her hot slick hole. I moved forward and positioned my hips between her wide-open thighs, my stallion-like cock thrusting into the air between us. "You steer." Her hand reached down between us and our eyes locked on each other's as she moved the tip of my cock down until I felt her slide it around her hot wet opening before she had it situated just right. As she paused with it just where she wanted it, I slowly started to flex forward.

"Uuunnnngghhh," she groaned as my rigid dick started to make headway; the massive head stretching those puffy inner lips to each side as I made my way into her. Oh Jesus, but she felt good; intensely hot and already she was incredibly wet. I could feel the slick folds of flesh lining her vagina gripping me deliciously as I forced inch after thick hard inch further into her.

"Oh God," she groaned as she threw her head back slightly as my throbbing girth forcibly stretched her insides. "It's so thick."

I stopped with my cock about halfway into her and looked deeply into her lust-filled eyes. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked teasingly as I flexed my cock inside her, the massive head pressing upwards against the sensitive folds on the roof of her cunt.

"Unnnghh," she groaned as I rolled my hips slightly, "Oh God no........don't stop." She smiled up at me wickedly and then as her arms went up to circle my neck, I felt her bring her legs up and wrap them around my back; keeping me firmly locked in her saddle. I smiled back at her and we again kept our eyes locked on each other's as I slowly but firmly pressed forwards.

"Aaaaahhh........aaaaahhh........aaaaaahhh....." She was moaning continuously now as I fed inch after inch deep into her weeping little box. Those tight moist walls were gripping me like buttery velvet glove as they totally enveloped my probing erection. I paused and we both looked down between us to see about 3" more left to go.

"Do you want the rest of that?" I asked her as I once again slowly rolled my hips teasingly, my buried pecker rubbing passionately against every square inch inside her. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure; her gorgeous perfect breasts, still beautifully encased in that sexy black bra, heaving with excitement as her heart raced.

"Y....yes!" she burst out as she pulled down with her legs wrapped around me, the desire inside her taking control. "I want to feel all of it inside me. It....it feels unbelievable." With a small flex of my hips, I slowly but insistently plowed the final few inches into her. I could feel her insides stretching and stretching and I was afraid I was either gonna tear her open or tear the skin off the head of my cock, she was so tight this deep inside. Finally, I felt my shaven groin press flush up against her smooth pink labia and knew I was all the way home.

"OH MY GOD!" she moaned loudly as she dropped both her arms and legs from around my body; her hands gripping the sheets on each side of her tightly and her stiletto heels digging into the mattress as she fought against the terribly exquisite feeling of my massive cock stretching and filling her womanly channel.

"Oh fuck......oh fuck," she gasped in short rapid breaths, "it's so big.....it's so fucking big." As she got accustomed to that blood-engorged lance stuffing her hot slick cunt, I held it still inside her but rested on my elbows as I brought my hands up and felt those gorgeous tits of hers. They were exquisitely shaped, and a beautiful size that fit perfectly with the rest of her body. They felt both firm and incredibly soft at the same time; the ample tit-flesh swelling over the top edge of the bra cups as I gently squeezed them.

"If it's too big, I could take it out, you know?" I said as I lowered my lips and gave her little scar a soft kiss before dragging my tongue slowly over the upper swell of her breast.

"Not a chance," she replied, as now slightly recovered, she brought her both her arms and legs back up and wrapped them around me, keeping me firmly in place, our thirsting loins deliciously meshed together. I flexed my rigid erection inside her once again as I pushed upwards on the underside of her bra, forcing her gorgeous tits so slip over the top of the confining cups. Her bright pink nipples popped into view, stiff and protruding towards me, just aching for my mouth. I slipped my lips over one and rolled my wet tongue around it, the pebbly bud seeming to come alive in mouth.

"Oh fuck.......are you ever good," she groaned softly as I drew gently on the stiffening flesh. As I did, I started to draw my hips backwards, my long thick cock moving backwards within her clutching sheath. I could feel those gripping hot folds of flesh seeming reluctant to let me go.....but I wasn't going anywhere. I pulled back until just the tip of my swollen dong remained inside her, and then drove it into her once more; this time a little faster.

"OH GOD....." she groaned loudly again, her head rolling from side to side on the pillow beneath her. Once I touched bottom again, my groin pressed right up against hers, I withdrew once more as I moved from one breast to the other. I started a smooth in and out motion, my hips flexing rhythmically as I fucked her deep and slow. I slipped my lips off her breasts and looked at her, her face now a mask of lust as she surrendered herself to the pleasure I was able to bring her. With her legs wrapped around my back and her hands behind my neck, she was bucking and writhing against me as I thrust it deep into her time and again. Her body was totally covered in a fine sheen of perspiration as the nerve endings in her body had her tingling all over as she escalated towards release.

"OH FUCK......I.....I.....I'M GONNA CUM," she moaned just before her body started shaking and twitching uncontrollably. I held on and continued to fuck her mercilessly with long hard strokes as she quivered and moaned through a toe-curling orgasm. She came for a long time and like I said before, I could tell she needed it badly; but I wasn't done with her yet. When she started to recover, I switched my angle slightly so that I was concentrating on rubbing the massive head of my dick along those sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, her clit just on the other side of those separating tissues.

"OH GOD......WHA.......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" she asked breathlessly as she started cum once more. Again, like previously, she dropped her hands to the sheets and grasped them in a death grip as she relinquished herself to another ferocious orgasm. She was thrashing about like a wildcat and I enjoyed thrusting into her rattling torso, her gripping cunt pulling at my driving cock as I sunk it balls-deep every time. Her shaking bucking body felt incredible as she dug her pointy heels hard into the bed and drove herself up to meet each of my downward thrusts; my long thick cock trying to pinion her to the mattress like I was trying to stake her to the cross.

"Oh fuck.....that's so fucking good," she mumbled under her breath. She was almost drooling now, her body totally overtaken with pleasure, one tingling orgasm seeming to follow right on the heels of another. As my balls slapped again and again against her wet cunt-lips, I felt my balls starting to draw up in their sack, signaling my impending release. I took one more long deep slow stroke and then quickly withdrew my throbbing rock-hard cock from her gripping cunt and climbed up over her until I was kneeling slightly above her, my dripping engorged cockhead looming menacingly over that beautiful face of hers. She looked up at me in wonder, her eyes glued to the dark crimson crown as I wrapped my hand around the shaft of my cock as I pointed it downwards and started jacking it towards her. I could feel the boiling semen rush up the shaft of my throbbing erection and we both watched as a white gob poised for just a split-second at the very tip before it jettisoned forward in a long milky rope.

"Yessssss," she hissed as the first pearly strand ran in a glistening line from her hairline over her forehead, and then down over her whole face and onto her neck. A second long rope shot forth as I moved the tip of my cock over towards the other side of her face, the silvery wad of semen plastering itself against her cheek. It was great to shoot at her from this angle as every time I slightly overshot, the drops of cum were landing on those gorgeous tits of hers. Nine.....ten....eleven....I counted as I continued to pump out gob after pearly gob of warm thick cum onto her upturned face. I looked down to see she had one hand between her legs, her fingers rubbing her puffy red clit. Her other hand cupped one of her full breasts, her thumb and forefinger rolling the stiff nipple between them.

"Oh fuck," she groaned again as she started to twitch and shake once more. Fourteen.....fifteen....sixteen.....My eyes were half-closed in pleasure as the exquisite contractions going through my midsection continued. My whole body was tingling luxuriously as I pumped out more thick ropes of semen onto her. Nineteen.....twenty......twenty-one........Oh man, I thought as I shook the final drops of precious seed right down onto her; that was a massive load, even for me.

I sat back and looked down at her as I took in a deep breath of cool fresh air, my chest heaving as I started to recover. Her beautiful face was covered with even more cum than last time; there was hardly one square inch that didn't have a glistening strand or gob on it somewhere. And there were a number of shimmering silver streaks and milky wads on her tits and upper chest as well, a kind of collateral damage as I'd shot off.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,649 Followers