The Face-Painter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"Oh my God," she whispered softly as she brought both hands up to her face and ran her fingers through the warm gobs of thick creamy cum, "that was amazing. I......I've never been fucked like that in my life. I thought I was never going to stop cumming. And then when you came on my face; there.....there's even more than last time." I watched with a knowing smile on my face as she naughtily massaged the thick rich cum into her skin; occasionally pushing the bigger gobs right into her welcoming mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said as I leaned forward and scooped up a pearly wad from her chest. I brought my hand over her face and she opened her mouth eagerly. I watched as the heavy thick cream started to dangle from my fingertips before it finally broke away and dropped onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmmm," she purred like a kitten with a saucer of warm milk as she closed her lips and swallowed sinfully. I lowered my hand to her mouth and she enthusiastically let her tongue run out and lick the remaining traces of sticky semen from my fingers. I deftly inserted my fingers right into her hot moist mouth as she slavishly licked them clean of every tasty morsel.

"I did more than just enjoy it," she said softly as I withdrew my fingers from her mouth, "this has been the most incredible experience of my life." She looked up at me, her smooth skin glistening with cum, a look of sheer pleasure emanating from her face.

"I'm really glad you liked it," I said as I looked at her thoughtfully. As I looked down at her, her gorgeous body and cum-covered face before me, I realized that in this business, I probably shouldn't do what I was about to do. "How would you like a couple more?"

"But I......I don't have enough money to pay you again," she said with an anxious yet excited tone to her voice.

"No," I said with a wave of my hand and a shake of my head, "that's not what I meant. These would be "on the house", so to speak."

"You.....you'd do that for me?" she asked questioningly, her eyes gleaming with excitement. I could tell she'd love nothing more than to go a couple more rounds.

"Sure I'd love to do that for you," I said as I started to move down the bed. "I saw how good your mouth was earlier, now I think it's time you find out how good my mouth is."

"Oh my God, that feels so good," she purred; my lips and tongue starting to work on her slippery little twat as her nylon-clad legs came up and rolled open to each side.

A few hours later, as I was pulling on my shirt and jeans, I looked over at her. She lay in the bed on her back, totally inert and thoroughly exhausted. Since the time we'd finished our "official business" until now, I'd had my cock either in her voracious mouth or succulent cunt almost the entire time. During that time, I'd eaten her through a couple of orgasms, fucked her through I don't know how many more, and cum on her face three more times. There was cum everywhere; silvery wads matted in her hair, glistening on those beautiful tits of hers, gobs of the stuff clinging to the sheets, white shiny drops on her nylons and black bra which was now lying beside her; absolutely everywhere. As she lay on her back with one arm over her head, I looked over at her gorgeous body. Her legs were apart, one out straight, the other bent at the knee, as if to give her battered pussy the fresh air it needed. The glistening pink lips of her recently-fucked cunt looked swollen and puffy from the abuse I'd been giving them for the past few hours. I looked up at her face, her eyes closed in serene pleasure. She was breathing softly and contently now after the last load I'd just plastered all over her a few moment ago. I took a good long look at the calm sincere expression on her face; a look of total bliss. I'd never seen a woman look so happy in my entire life.

Thinking she had drifted off to sleep, after tucking in my shirt and buttoning up my jeans, I quietly picked up my jacket and shoes and tip-toed to the door.

"You.....you're going now?" her voice came softly from behind.

"Yes," I replied as I turned to look at her. She knew this time had to come, she was a grown woman; there were no tears or misplaced longing.

"Thank you for everything. Could I.....could I contact you next time I'm in town?"

"Yes, of course you can. You've got my e-mail address." She simply nodded and I turned to be on my way.

"My.....," her voice stopped me in my tracks and I turned to her once more, wondering what she had to say. "My name's Tanya." She looked at with a warm contented smile on her face; I knew it had taken a lot of courage for her to tell me her real name.

"Tanya, I like that. It's a beautiful name." She smiled sincerely under my kind words. "Tanya, it's been a pleasure to meet you; I'm Connor." We shared a contented smile with each and then, with a final nod, I turned on my heel and left.

I pulled on the rest of my clothes before leaving the hotel room and made my way back through the casino the way I'd come in. The nighthawks were still trying their luck with the clanging machines as I left the building. I tipped the valet a little heavier than usual as they brought old Sally out for me; bringing a smile to the face of more than one person tonight.

The cool desert air was like a refreshing balm as it bathed my face and ran through my hair on the way home. I needed some well-deserved rest.......yet.....I still wondered if I'd had any more responses to my ad......

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers