The Face-Painter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers

"Sure, I think about you all the time," I replied. "Like right now, thinking about those gorgeous big tits of yours and how I'd love to get my hands on them," I thought to myself. Instead, I said something a hell of a lot safer, "And Mom, you're not so old."

"Oh, Connor, you're just saying that because you're my son."

"No, I'm saying that because it's true. You look more like Emma and Zoey's older sister than their mother."

"You.....you really think so?" I could hear both increased interest and an underlying note of insecurity in her voice now.

"Yes, Mom. You're beautiful. And yes, I do think about you all the time."

"Thanks, honey. You're my dear." I could feel her big smile coming right through the phone. But I had other more important things I wanted to care of right now; like over ten inches of rock-hard flesh that needed attention.

"So by the way, what are you wearing right now?" As I lobbed that leading question out there, I looked at the huge mushroom head of my greasy cock, the gaping red eye drooling a continuous strand of pre-cum onto my stomach as my milking hand slid back and forth.

"Well, your phone call kind of caught me at an awkward moment," she responded with a bit of a girlish giggle. "I just got back a little while ago from playing nine holes with Julia." Aunt Julia, my mother's younger but equally voluptuous sister. Aunt Julia was a couple of inches taller than my mother and with shimmering brunette hair instead of blonde; but other than that, they looked very much alike. They had both taken up golf about a year ago, and both of them looked incredibly sexy in their little golf outfits; those short skirts displaying their gorgeous legs nicely. "So I had just finished getting out of the shower a few minutes ago when you called." Holy fuck! I'd been talking to my mother and the whole time she'd been naked on the other end of the phone! As my greasy hand slid faster up and down my turgid rod, I tried to picture those heavy round tits of hers bobbing and swaying pendulously as she moved around her bedroom.

"So.......so you're not dressed yet?" I asked, my heart beating furiously.

"Well no; I'd just layed out a couple of bras and panties to wear but I can't decide which ones." Oh man, I was getting closer and closer to cumming as I thought about all those sexy undergarments she had. "What's that sound, sweetie?" she asked curiously. I immediately stopped my furiously pumping hand.

"Uh.....what kind of sound?"

"It was kind of like a wet slapping sound, but it seems to have stopped now."

"I......I think the landscape guy is out there testing the sprinkler system. Maybe that's what you heard." My nuts were close to bursting as I resumed jacking my throbbing dick; quieter now with long slow milking strokes, anxious to get off. "So you can't decide which bra and panties to wear? Which ones do you have out?"

"I've got a couple of new white and pink lacy ones.....but they both look so nice and sexy.....I just can't decide. Which one do you think I should wear, honey?" Oh fuck....I could feel the boiling cum start to speed up the shaft of my cock picturing what those sexy big bras would look like cupping those massive tits of my mother.

"Wh.......white is always nice," I sputtered as I moved the phone slightly away from my ear as I started to cum. The first thick rope jettisoned forth and streaked skyward; I watched it soar before cresting just below the ceiling in my room and falling onto my chest in a big milky gob. A second and third rope erupted forcefully as well as I milked my cock for all I was worth. My throbbing dick kept spewing as the nerve-tingling sensations of a fantastic release went through my body. My chest and stomach was quickly getting covered with ribbons and gobs of my silvery cum as I continued to unload.

"Connor!......Connor!....are you there?" I heard my mom's voice calling.

"Yeah," I was able to gasp out as I pumped out the last few shots. "Sorry.....I......I dropped the phone."

"Are you okay, sweetie? You sound all out of breath."

"Yes......I mean, no, I mean I'm fine. The....the phone just slipped out of my hand onto the floor and I reached down in a hurry to pick it up." I took a deep breath and tried to get myself under control.

She paused for a second as I breathed deeply, my racing heart starting to slow. He voice had that provocative tone again as she spoke, "So you think the lacy white one?"

"Well, I like white personally. I bet it looks great on you, Mom."

"Well, it did look good when I tried it on in the store. Let's see...." She paused and I pictured her picking up the white bra and holding it against her. "Okay, white it is. Anyways, you are coming over for the barbeque today, right?"

"I wouldn't miss it," I replied calmly as my heart rate started to get back to normal. "Are you going to show me how that bra looks on you?"

"Well maybe if you do a good job of handling the barbeque, I might give you a little peek." I felt a little surge go through my dick again as she said that. "But seriously, there's something kind of important I want to talk to you about."

"What? What is it, Mom? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong; not at all, sweetie. I'll talk to you about it when you're here. Hopefully you'll think what I want to talk to you about is a good thing."

"Okay."

"Well, I better go; it's impossible to do this bra up while I've got the phone in one hand." The image of her settling those heavy round girls of hers into the massive bra cups seared into my brain.

"I guess I shouldn't stop you from that; unless you want me to come over and do it up for you?" I had never flirted with my mother this blatantly before; this was the kind of repartee I usually reserved for Margaret next door.

"Sorry honey, if you were here........well......maybe.....but I just don't have that much time right now. Maybe next time...." She left that little teaser just hanging out there for me to respond to.

"Just let me know if you need a hand with anything, Mom." I knew where I'd like to put my hands; that's for sure.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with that alluring kittenish purr in her voice again. "Okay, dear, I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye, Mom." I closed my cell phone and looked down at myself. Fuck, my chest and stomach were totally covered with cum. Silvery streaks and milky gobs were everywhere. I reached into the bottom drawer of my bedside table and reached into an old gym-bag I kept there. Inside was what I called my "whacking towel". I wiped the mass of cum off my body and rubbed the rest of my semen and Vaseline off my jerking hand.

I got up and grabbed another quick shower to help wake me up. I wondered what it was that my mother wanted to talk to me about. It least it didn't sound like anything too serious. Oh well, I'd find out in a few hours.

After getting out of the shower, I booted up my computer to see if Catherine had sent a response to my e-mail that I'd sent in the middle of the night. Sure enough, it was there:

"Dear Sir, thanks for getting back to me. Friday at 5:00pm would be perfect. I am looking forward to it, especially your offer to give me something special for dinner." I smiled as I remembered my offer to give her face a nice pasting. "My room number at the Flamingo is 727." Excellent! So I had my second job set up for Friday, that was gonna be perfect.

I grabbed myself some breakfast; but at this time of day, I guess you could call it lunch. I thought about the article I was writing for the magazine I work for. It was about the number of movies being filmed in Vegas these days and all the governmental hoops the movie companies had to go through. My editor was expecting it in a few days and I still had a fair bit of writing to do on it.

I looked outside and it was absolutely gorgeous; sunny and hot......but not too hot. I figured I'd take my laptop down by the complex pool and relax and do some work there. I pulled on a pair of loose fitting floral trunks and an old t-shirt, grabbed my shades and slipped on some flip-flops before heading to the pool area.

"Hey Connor," I heard Margaret's familiar voice as I approached the pool deck. There were a number of tables with umbrellas around the concrete deck and Margaret was perched on a reclining deck chair beside one, a book in her hand and beach bag by her side. I could see her watching me as I casually made my way towards her, that devilish smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Her eyes were shaded by a big pair of dark sunglasses, so I couldn't see exactly where she was looking, but it wouldn't have surprised me if she was looking at the front of my shorts.

"Hi gorgeous," I said as I sat down at the table across beside her. She had on a flattering one-piece bathing suit in an exquisite emerald green color; the rich tone of the suit setting off her deep reddish hair spectacularly. The deep neckline left little to the imagination as that ample tit-flesh of hers created a deep valley of cleavage that drew my eyes like a magnet.

"I love this time of year," she said as she looked towards the pool. The only other people there were a mother and two young kids down by the opposite end. "I like it when it's nice and hot but you can stay out her without feeling like a chicken on a spit."

"Yeah, this is just about perfect," I said as I stood for a second and peeled off my t-shirt. Even with those sunglasses on, I could feel her eyes riveted on my sculpted chest as I raised my arms over my head and stretched to get the kinks out.

"Yeah, perfect," she said softly, the corners of her mouth turning up in a wicked little smile. I decided to tease her a bit so I twisted at the waist from one side to the other, my curved backside now in profile towards her.

"I think I must have slept funny," I said as I drew both my arms back at the same time, emphasizing my muscular chest, "I'm feeling pretty stiff."

"Sometimes stiff is good," she replied coquettishly, now blatantly smiling at me, that wide welcoming mouth and brilliant white teeth making her look even more beautiful.

"Ha ha, yeah, I get it," I said as we shared a laugh as I kind of shook out the rest of my body and sat down. I popped open my laptop and fired it up.

"You got work to do?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm finishing up an article that's getting close to overdue. I've gotta get something in soon before the boss kicks my ass. Then I'm supposed to be going over to my mom's in a while for a barbeque with her and my sisters."

"How's that baby sister of yours, still causing your mother no end of grief?" Margaret had met both my mother and sisters a number of times since I'd moved in; and she had seen Zoey show the spoiled brat side of her occasionally when she was younger.

"She's not as much a pain in the ass as she used to be. Just growing up I guess," I said as I thought about the way Zoey's impressive chest had grown up with her.

"Well, that one looks like a pistol alright. And I'm sure your mother has to deal with the boys chasing after her."

"Maybe, but I haven't heard anything about that. I think she just hangs out with her girlfriends all the time. I haven't heard my mother mention boys coming around."

"Believe me, the way your sister looks, there's boys sniffing around somewhere." We both chuckled at that. "Okay, I'll be quiet and good so you can get some work done," she said as she gave me a cute little pout and stuck her tongue out at me; as if it was putting her out to keep quiet.

For the next hour or so she remained engrossed in her book while I typed, read and re-read and made changes to my article. A few times she would just put her book down by her side for a few minutes and lay her head back. From behind my sunglasses, I was able to freely ogle that gorgeous mature body of hers. God, she looked good. Those long legs of hers were nicely tanned by the desert sun and her suit was cut incredibly high on her hips, accentuating that exquisite hourglass figure of hers. And those tits, man, did they ever look great. They looked so nice and full and heavy as they swelled over the top of the structured bra cups of her suit. Lying there like that, she looked so fucking desirable; I decided to give something a shot to see how she'd respond.

"So Margaret, how about if you and I go out together sometime?" I tossed out there like a grenade.

She slowly lowered her book and looked at me intently over the top of her sunglasses. "You mean like, on a date?"

"Call it whatever you like," I said as I made an open-armed gesture as if to say, "I'm all yours."

She took off her sunglasses and looked at me intently, and then her lips turned up in a slow smile as she slowly shook her head from side to side. She combined that with a look on her face that I'd seen from many a teacher or my mother over the years; a look that said that they knew something that you didn't. "Connor, you sweet young man. Thank you very much for asking, but I think we both know how that would turn out."

"Wait, I'm serious." I looked at her with stunned surprise on my face; wondering what she meant.

"I think we both know how much we like flirting with each other," she said as she looked at me questioningly. I could only smile bashfully and nod. "Well let's see......if you and I went out on a date..... Sure, it would be a lot of fun for the first week or two; then you'd get tired of me. You'd feel guilty and I'd feel heartbroken. You'd start avoiding me and then it would be absolute hell for us to be neighbors." She paused and looked at me as I sat quietly, the truth of what she was saying sinking in. "Would you really like to see that happen?"

"No, of course not."

"Then I think we should just keep things the way they are, don't you?" she said as she slipped her sunglasses back on and lifted her book.

"Sure........but, the flirting. Can we keep doing that?"

A big smile came over her face as she tipped her head forward and looked at me over her sunglasses once more. "I'd be crushed if we didn't," she said as she gave me a naughty wink. She went back to reading her book and I went back to working on my article; the common sense of her polite refusal to my advance settling over me. I knew she was right, but I did still have a craving for that gorgeous mature body of hers.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, she was engrossed in her book as I typed away. I looked up as she put her book down beside her. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked as she sat up and turned sideways on her chair. "I'm going back to the house for a minute. How about an iced tea?"

"That sounds great; thanks." I watched her tie a light colorful bathing suit wrap around her wide flared hips before she padded off in the direction of her unit. "Man, what an ass," I thought as I watched that nice full round bum of hers sway sensually from side to side. I was struck once again how stupid her husband must have been to let something like that get away.

When she was gone, I dove into the pool and did a few quick laps, the cool water feeling nicely refreshing as I moved from end to end. She arrived back a short time later, a couple of icy tumblers in her hands.

"How is it?" she asked as I climbed out of the pool and took the offered drink.

"Thanks. The water's beautiful," I replied as I took a good long slug and set the glass down on the table. "You should go in."

"No, I don't want to get my hair wet."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman say that." I shook my head and gave her a big grin as I toweled off.

"You know us women; we have to try and maintain our beauty before anything else."

"Well, from where I stand, I think you've done an excellent job of doing that." She'd taken her place back in her seat and I was standing over her now, my eyes feasting on that delightful view right down into her cleavage.

"Thank you very much, Connor," she said as she looked up at me with that quirky smile again. "Flattery will get you everywhere, you know." I was happy that she taken right back to the flirting already.

"I hope so," I replied with a little wink as I pulled another deck chair over and positioned it out from beneath the umbrella. I put my sunglasses back on and let the warm sun's rays soak into me. She retrieved her book and was absorbed in reading as I rolled over periodically for the next little while. When I'd had enough and my suit was pretty much dry, I moved back to the table and did some more work for another twenty minutes or so.

"Well, I think that's enough for me for today," Margaret said as she slipped her book into her bag and started gathering her stuff together.

"Yeah, me too." I shut down my laptop and picked up my t-shirt as she donned her colorful wrap once more.

"Oh Connor, I wonder if you could help me with something for a couple of minutes."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I've got a couple of boxes in the garage I need to take into the house. They're kind of up high on the shelves in there. I'm not too sure if I can reach them okay."

"Sure, I can take care of that for you, no problem." I followed her into her house and set down my laptop and t-shirt before following her into the garage. There were shelves against the back wall and I could see a number of boxes stacked on the higher shelves.

"Which ones?" I asked as I grabbed a high step ladder that I saw leaning against the wall.

"Those two right there," she said, pointing up to two boxes stacked one on top of the other on the top shelf. "The ones marked "PHOTOS"."

"Okay," I said as I stepped onto ladder in my bare feet and climbed up a few steps.

"Be careful, Connor. I didn't realize they were so high."

"Piece of cake," I replied as I reached up and started to pull the two boxes towards me. As I started to lean the boxes slightly forward, I felt something inside the top one shift to the front. It seemed to take only a second or two before the top box started sliding to the side off the one beneath it.

"Oh no," I heard Margaret say in warning from behind me as the box continued to move of its own accord. It started to go over on its own and as I reached with one hand to try and bring it back into position, I lost my balance on the ladder and had to kind of jump to the floor to avoid falling completely. I had let go of the lower box and fortunately it stayed put halfway on the shelf. I managed to grab the falling one before it hit the floor but landed awkwardly on my feet. I felt a sharp twinge high up in my thigh.

"SHIT!" I blurted out as a stabbing pain shot through me.

"ARE YOU OKAY, CONNOR?" Margaret's shrill voice was full of concern as she raced over and took my arm. I set the box down and started hobbling around the garage, my hand starting to rub the back of my thigh.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I think I just tweaked my hamstring. It happened before when I was playing football in high school. It should be okay in the next day or two." That being said, it still stung like a son-of-a-bitch right now.

"Oh, you poor dear," she said as she held my arm and directed me back into the house as I limped along beside her. "Sit down for a minute." I let her put me into an easy chair in her living room and she pulled up an ottoman and sat in front of me, a look of genuine concern on her face.

"I'm so sorry, Connor. Are you sure it's your hamstring?" She reached out and touched my knee tenderly as she looked at me with her eyes near tears.

"It's okay, Margaret. I'll be fine." I gave her a big smile and that seemed to calm her frazzled state somewhat. "Yeah, I can tell it's my hamstring. Like I said, this happened before when I was playing football. It's not really torn, just kind of tweaked, I guess you'd say. It stings pretty bad right now, but I'll be okay before you know it."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers