The Face-Painter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers

"What about that theory of yours; that we shouldn't date?" I said as I finished pulling up my suit.

"Well, we don't have to actually date, do we?" she said as she pouted and looked at me with a devilish glint in her eye. "We could be......what is it you young people call it..... "fuck-buddies"or something like that?"

"Yeah," I said as my eyes roamed ravenously over that buxom mature body of hers, "we could try that." With a wink, I turned on my heel and walked out of the room. It wasn't until I bent over to pick up the rest of my stuff near her back door, that I felt a little twinge in my hamstring again. Boy, she had known what to do! Although it still stung a little bit when I moved certain ways, I could tell it had become so much better under her healing hands than it would have been if I'd just left it. And I felt much better too.....there's something about getting your balls thoroughly drained that makes everything in the world seem that much better.

As soon as I got into my own place, I ran the shower once more to get cleaned up before going to my mother's. As I turned my face up into the pelting spray, I wondered what it was that she wanted to talk to me about. I was pretty curious about what it might be and as lascivious thoughts of my mother ran through my head once more; my soapy hands seemed to slide into the area of my crotch automatically. Well, I'd find out what she wanted to talk about soon enough...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers