The Face-Painter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers

I saw her gulp noticeably in fear after I said that. Anxious now to get this load off, I reached forward and slid my fingers into those lustrous curls of hers and gave her a gentle suggestive tug towards me. She moved willingly and I watched her pouting red lips open as they approached the engorged crimson helmet. Since she was supposed to be showing me what she could do, I slipped my fingers out of her hair and stood with my hands on my hips. I was happy to see that she didn't need any more encouragement as she eagerly moved closer, her tongue slipping out to wet her needy lips one more time. I watched with a lecherous smile on my face as she pursed her lips and gave my cockhead a gentle kiss before letting her lips slip open and follow the flaring contours of the pebbly crown. Her lips parted eagerly and I watched them stretch open as she moved slowly forwards over the hot surface of my dick until they slipped right over the rope-like corona and locked down, the massive enflamed crown filling her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, the warm sound in her mouth vibrating luxuriously right into me. With the huge head captured between her lips, I felt her tongue swirl slowly all around the sensitive skin of the throbbing tip, the inside of her mouth deliciously wet and oh so hot. Fuck, it felt incredible. I luxuriated in the wonderful sensations her mouth was bringing me as she lovingly circled the throbbing crown with her talented tongue again and again.

"That's pretty good, Zoey," I said encouragingly. She flicked her delightful blue eyes up to mine and I saw the happiness there before she lowered her gaze once more and started to move further down my thrusting erection. As her full wet lips continued forwards, she slipped her top hand off the smooth sheath of my dick. I felt her delicate fingers slide beneath the soft skin of my sack until she was cradling my spunk-filled balls in the palm of her hand. She gently caressed them in her cupping hand, as if trying to coax her sought-after treasure to leave their warm nesting place and make the anticipated journey into her hungry mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I mumbled as lurid thoughts I'd had of my sexy little 18-year old sister craving my cum drifted through my brain. And here it was actually happening! I looked down as her lips got about halfway down my 10+ inches before she started to retreat. She drew in her cheeks as she withdrew, the scintillatingly soft wet membranes lining the inside of her mouth making an exquisite hot buttery sheath for my rock-hard cock. She started to move forward again, her tongue depositing another warm wet gob of saliva along the silky smooth surface of my pecker. While she got into a delicious back and forth rhythm, her hand surrounding the root of my rigid dick started to move in a gentle corkscrewing tug. Oh man, she was fucking good, alright! I looked down and saw her hooded eyes were almost closed; a look of pure bliss on her face as she rocked back and forth, my long thick boner moving salaciously in and out of her hot sucking mouth. After not having cum this morning yet, I knew it wasn't going to be much longer before this load was going to fill that pretty little mouth of hers.

"Oh Jesus, Zoey, just keep sucking it just like that.........yeah......just like that." I said as I felt the initial start of those delicious contractions in my midsection. "Just a little bit more and then I've got a nice big reward for you."

"Mmmmmm," she let out a soft groan as my words seemed to inspire her to suck more ravenously. Her gripping hand continued to jerk me off towards her vacuuming mouth as her other hand gently squeezed and kneaded my sperm-laden nuts. Her little moan of pleasure set something off inside me and the initial feeling of my impending climax came on full force as I felt the boiling semen inside me start to speed up the shaft of my throbbing dick.

"OH GOD.........FUCK.......HERE IT COMES," I muttered as I felt my dick twitch and swell as the speeding jizz started to race forwards towards her waiting mouth. She continued sucking hungrily as the first thick creamy rope burst forth deep into her vacuuming mouth. It was quickly followed by a second and third massive shot as I unloaded.

"Glumph," I heard her noticeably gulp as she swallowed the first mouthful. Her cradling hand gently squeezed my sack, her fingers trying to coax as much spunk out of there as she could. My throbbing dick kept shooting as her mouth and other hand worked to draw out the warm precious semen she loved so much. As I continued to shoot, I felt her fingers start to twitch spasmodically. I looked down to see her swallow for a second time, the muscles in her neck contracting with a sensuous ripple as my creamy seed slithered down her throat.

"Ehhnnnnnnnnnnn," she let out a deep low groan and I saw her body shake as she kept her lips adhered around my pulsing shaft. I could see that she was in the throes of an orgasm, just from sucking my cock. "Holy fuck," I thought to myself; that is so fucking hot! My little sister continued with some soft little moans and whimpers of ecstasy as I flooded her mouth with a massive load; her young body quivering as her tingling climax coursed through her. Her face was flushed and a fine sheen of perspiration coated her smooth young skin. I watched as a silvery trickle of seed escaped from one corner of her mouth and started to slide down her chin. Her hand pumped as she sucked and I felt the final few shots spurt forth into her hungry mouth until I had no more; my little sister had sucked out every last drop I had......for now. As I took in a long deep breath of cool air, I knew I'd have more for her soon. She was too fucking talented as a cocksucker to let go after one quick blowjob.

"Oh fuck, Zoey," I said as I let out a long relaxed breath and collapsed into the big easy chair, my heart rate slowly returning to normal.

"Did I.....did I do okay?" she asked trepidatiously, a satisfied yet worried look on her sweet young face. Her uncertainty on how she had performed was fine with me; although she had been fucking incredible, I wanted her to be unsure of herself just yet. I wanted her to continue to want me to teach her; that way I'd be ensured of continuing to have my sexy little sister as my personal cocksucker whenever I wanted.

"Uh, yeah, that wasn't too bad," I said calmly as I waved my hand nonchalantly in her direction.

"I.....I can do better," she said anxiously as she crawled over towards me on her knees; those glorious heavy tits of hers wobbling invitingly beneath her tight sweater. Her flushed face and wet puffy lips looked so sexy as she moved between my legs. "Can I try again?"

"I....I don't know, Zoey," I said questioningly as if I was having second thoughts about the whole thing; which was actually the furthest thing from my mind. I actually couldn't wait to get my cock back into that buttery hot mouth of hers again and feed her more of what she wanted. I decided to really play this up to see how committed she was in her request for these cocksucking lessons. "Maybe this isn't a good idea."

"NO," she gushed, a note of panic in her voice. "No, it....it is a good idea." She paused for a second and I saw her eyes start to well up with tears. "I.....I always wanted it to be you, Connor. Those other boys that I did that to, they were nice and all, but I.......I always thought of you when I was doing it." She looked at me longingly as she made what was coming across as a confession. "Ever since I can remember, I always wished I could be with you like that. Whenever I thought about you, I'd find myself getting wetter and wetter until I'd have to take care of myself." She held her hand up and showed me her fingers as she said this. "There were many times in school when I'd ask the teacher to let me use the washroom so I could do it. And every time you'd come to the house after you moved out, as soon as you left, I'd have to go to my room and change since my panties were always soaked." Well, this was certainly very interesting; and more than I had anticipated. But I had a feeling this was going to work out perfectly.

"The other night," she continued, her quivering voice showing both her uncertainty and excitement, "it....it was magical for me. I loved it so much. I couldn't wait to do it again. Your.....your cock, it isn't like those on those other boys. It was so big, so hard.......just so powerful. It was even better than I had dreamed about." She paused again, her glistening blue eyes glancing down to the dormant monster lying against my thigh. "And when you came in my mouth, it was incredible. I loved it; it was so thick and creamy and tasted......I don't know....so....so masculine. It tasted like you. And there was so much of it." Her eyes opened wide as she said this. "I couldn't believe how many times you shot off in my mouth. I had to swallow and swallow just to keep up. And when it slid down my throat, it felt like you were soothing me right down to my very core. It was absolutely perfect. And then I knew, all those thoughts I'd had about you had been worth it; it was even better than I dreamed it would be." She paused again, then moved closer once more, her perfect sexy mouth moving towards my cock.

"Please Connor, let me try at least one more time," she said teasingly, looking up at me with big doe-like eyes as she lowered her mouth and gave the spongy head of my cock a long soft loving kiss. Oh fuck, she was gorgeous. Those full red lips of hers looked like they belonged where they were right now, nicely adhered to that warm cylinder of flesh between my legs. I could have let her start sucking for this next load right away, but I wanted a little entertainment first.

"Easy there, sis," I said as I reluctantly took her head in my hands and pulled her eager mouth away from me. "If you want some more, I want you to do a little something for me first."

"Sure, whatever you want," she said earnestly, obvious anxious to get another mouthful of hard thick cock.

"Go and sit over there facing me." I pointed to the couch opposite me. Zoey moved over to the couch a few feet away and sat directly across from me, waiting eagerly for my next instruction as I faced her straight on. Geez, she sure looked hot in that little mini-skirt and crop top. And those glittering jewels she had dangling from her navel piercing only added to her sultry allure. She had obviously dressed to tease and please. I was going to tease myself a little bit first with her before moving on to the "please" part with this second load.

"That's good. Now bring your feet up and put them on the edge of the coffee table in front of you." She compliantly did as I asked, but she had subconsciously kept her sandaled feet demurely together.

"No, put your feet further apart. That's good.....just a little more....just....that's it, right there. That's perfect." She had done exactly as I said, her cute legs bent upwards as I positioned her with her feet about shoulder width apart. "Now, slide just a little bit forward and let your knees roll open to each side." I watched intently as my sexy little sister did just as I instructed, her cute round bum sliding slightly towards the front edge of the couch as she slowly let her legs roll open. Oh fuck, did she ever look hot. As the gap between her spread knees slowly widened and her short skirt rose higher and higher, I was looking directly up into the lovely welcoming pocket of her hot young cunt. The milky-soft skin of her young inner thighs drew my eyes like a magnet. She wore white satin panties which cupped the soft full mound of her sex invitingly. By the size of the dark stain at the front of her panties, she was obviously tremendously aroused. Excellent! "That's a good girl. Now, take your hands and let me see you gently stroke the inside of those beautiful thighs of yours."

With a look of both nervousness and excitement on her face, I watched as my hot little sister brought her delicate little hands forward and started to softly rub the insides of her legs. She started at her knees and slowly made her way down towards the cockpit, her fingertips moving in slow teasing circles across her smooth young flesh. I felt a lurch in my cock already and knew that this was exactly what I'd need to get me in shape for round two.

"That's good," I said in a soft hypnotic voice, my eyes glued to her exploring fingers. "Now I want to see you slip one hand right inside the leg of your panties. I think you know what to do once you've done that." I could see her tongue run out unconsciously and run around her soft full lips as the tips of the fingers of her right hand made their way under the elastic of the leg opening of her panties. She was breathing raggedly in her excitement and I could see that tremendous full chest of hers heaving as her heart rate escalated. As her fingers started to delve beneath the lacy edge, I heard a wet mucky sound; a sinfully sensuous sign of her arousal.

"That's a good girl, just keep doing that." As her fingers slid deeper into her sodden trench, I felt another delicious twinge go through my prick. I sat back in my chair across from her and let my own legs drift apart so she could get a good look. Her eyes immediately went to my midsection where my half-hard prick was rising between my legs. I could feel the pounding blood flowing through me and we both watched as my cock continued to swell and lift upwards. She seemed to be in a trance as her hooded lust-filled eyes never left my growing prick. I looked down and saw her fingers move further into the hidden depths of her needy twat. The sticky mucky sound of her exploring fingers came across the room to me and I relished in the twisted wickedness of having my sexy little sister fingering herself right before me; but not just fingering herself, doing it as I had instructed her to do.

"Is this what you want back in your mouth?" I asked as I nodded towards my swelling erection; the thick truncheon of my stiffening shaft continuing to lift further upwards.

"Oh God, yes," she murmured with a shiver as her tongue slid out unconsciously and ran teasingly around her pouting lips. I watched her manipulating fingers moving beneath the silky confines of her panties and then looked up to see that magnificent chest of hers heaving as her whispery breathing became shallow and rapid.

"It's almost ready for you again, sis," I said as I wrapped my big mitt around the tumescent shaft and gave it a slow stroke in her direction. The engorged head had swollen up and looked totally enflamed as I approached full erection; the scintillating view my little sister was providing me with serving to encourage the pulsing blood within me to rush forcefully to my throbbing cock.

"It's so big," she said with low moan as her thighs flopped in and then out again as her fingers dug deeper into her steaming twat. I could smell her delectable essence as it drifted across the room. It entered my senses in a warm sensuous stimulating aroma that had my throbbing dick pulsing even more. Oh fuck, she smelled good. My little sister.......so fucking sexy; here she was......her plunging fingers about to bring her off as she eagerly waited for me to feed her my big cock again. My erection now felt as hard as a fucking baseball bat and as I slowly moved my hand in long slow strokes along the full length, my baby sister's eyes never leaving the engorged lance projecting from my stroking hand. I could see that she was totally enthralled with my throbbing dick, her fingers moving rhythmically in and out of her bubbling young cunt. I looked once more at those tremendous tits of hers swelling enticingly in her tight little top, her protruding nipples easily discernible beneath the straining fabric. Jesus, those nipples were big.

"And pretty soon," I said slowly, "this cock is going way back inside that hot little mouth of yours; I'm gonna teach you to suck it just the way I want it."

"Oh God, yesssss," she said with a throaty hiss. I watched as her fingers moved more fervently over her wet needy flesh. The insides of her white creamy thighs were just quivering now as her pleasure escalated to the breaking point. "AAAAAAHHH......AAAAAAAHHHHHH........UNNNNNGGGGG........," with a low guttural growl, her climax hit her and I watched as my little sister's curvy little body started to twitch in the throes of ecstasy. She was panting like crazy and those sumptuous tits were shaking deliciously as her body trembled and shook before me. Fuck, it was so hot watching my little sister cum like this. I felt my own libido surging as I continued to slowly stroke my turgid erection as her quivering body finally ceased trembling as the exquisite sensations coursing through her slowly dwindled.

"That was so good," she murmured as she slowly withdrew her hand from beneath her panties and rested her head back against the couch, her body now totally relaxed. I looked over happily at her glistening fingers, her whole hand actually covered with shimmering coating of her sweet nectar. The delicious scent from her gushing twat permeated the air with its wicked lurid fragrance.

"It looked like you enjoyed that. Now let me see you lick those fingers clean," I instructed. Without hesitation, Zoey brought her gooey hand to her mouth and our eyes locked as she slipped her index finger deep between those soft red lips of hers.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as her gorgeous pouting lips closed around the invading digit and sucked. I watched mesmerized as she moved from one finger to the next, taking her time and enjoying her own youthful flavor until her hand was left with just the shimmering traces of her own saliva.

"That's a good girl," I said with a definite tone of praise in my voice. "I think it's time to start our first cocksucking lesson now." I could see the excitement in her eyes as she quickly moved forward, dropped to her knees and started to crawl over towards me. "Not so fast; do you have a hairband or one of those scrunchie things with you?"

She had look of confusion on her face as she answered, "Uh yeah, why?"

"If you want to do a good job of cocksucking, I want to make sure your hair doesn't get in the way of that pretty mouth of yours." She nodded in understanding and reached over to grab her knapsack. She reached into one of the side pickets and pulled out one of the white stretchy bands. Her hands whipped up and pulled her curly locks behind her before using the elasticized band to anchor it in a tight ponytail. I noticed that she made sure before securing it that there were no stray tendrils whispering down around the sides of face. Excellent!

"That's it, now I think you're ready. Come over here, sis, and get down where you belong." I nodded to the spot between my spread thighs and she eagerly shuffled over on her knees until she was kneeling right before me; a look of blissful anticipation on her pretty young face.

"It's so beautiful, I.....I want to feel it in my mouth again," she said with lustful sigh as she reached for my thrusting erection. This was so fucking good and nasty; my sexy little sister just begging to suck me off. Her hand circled the thick base of my cock and she started shucking the outer sheath towards her face as she quickly moved her mouth towards the enflamed tip; her pillowy lips parting deliciously as she moved in.

"Easy now," I said softly yet firmly, "this isn't a race." She stopped and looked up at me questioningly, a little frustrated that I had stopped her from getting her mouth back on my cock as quickly as she would have liked. "If you want to be a good cocksucker.......my cocksucker; you have to learn to take it nice and slow. I'm not like one of your little high school boys just aching to get off. I want you to take your time and show me how much you love it, how much you need me to keep feeding it to you."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers