The Face-Painter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

She eagerly nodded in understanding and I sank back into the big chair and watched as my cute little sister did as I asked.....and fuck.....it was a beautiful sight to see. I only had to give her a little bit of guidance as she took her time and made sweet oral love to me. She held my stiff cock in her hand and slowly licked it from top to bottom, then moved closer and rolled the massive engorged helmet all around her pretty young face; and all the time her face shone with a blissful inner glow......and glittering traces of my oozing pre-cum. I was impressed when she pulled my dick away from my body and let her tickling tongue and soft lips explore my abdomen, her exquisite tongue teasing me with pleasure as she rolled it softly over my defined abs. Her exploring took her mouth lower, to the joint where my legs met my midsection, her slithering tongue feathering deftly over my exposed flesh.

"Here, take care of these guys for a while," I instructed as I took my engorged schlong and lifted it away from my dangling sack. "That's where all that warm cum you love so much comes from. If you're nice to those guys......they'll be nice to you." I sat back blissfully content as my little sister spent the next ten minutes or so bathing my sperm-filled nuts with her loving tongue. She took each one deftly into her mouth and rolled the heavy orb gently as her soft warm tongue slithered over the wrinkled skin. She purred and moaned softly as she did so; obviously in love with her duties.

"Oh fuck, Zoey, that is so good," I said encouragingly as she slipped my heavy distended ball from her mouth and once more slithered her talented tongue up towards the enflamed crimson crown. More and more I was loving not only what she was doing, but the way she was doing it. I could see from the pure desire in her eyes how much she absolutely loved what she was doing. I hate when beautiful porn stars just seem to put so much unnecessary expressions into their acting. Give me someone not so attractive who really loves what they're doing to a gorgeous woman who is faking it anytime. And there was no way Zoey was faking this. Her pretty young face and lust-filled eyes showed how much she loved sucking my cock.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a long purr as she slipped those gorgeous red lips back over the broad enflamed knob and then let them follow the flaring contours as her mouth moved downwards. Her lips smoothly slipped over the thick rope-like corona and locked down on the shaft beneath. She moaned again as she stopped and let her magical tongue explore the sensitive membranes of the plum-sized head.

"That's it, just take your time, nice and slow," I said softly as I couldn't help but feel a shit-eating grin spread across my face. She continued to worship my cock, taking her time and not hurrying with anything; just as I had asked. It was fantastic. My cock stayed brick-hard the whole time as she moved her head up and down in a smooth sucking rhythm, then occasionally slipping right off to lick up and down the full length of my thrusting shaft. I loved that she used a lot of saliva, and it looked so wickedly erotic when she would lift her sucking mouth right off and glistening strands of her spit would remain connecting her pouting lips to my needy erection with shimmering silvery webs. Her face had become a sensuous mess of saliva and pre-cum as she once again rolled my glistening hard cock all over her smooth young skin. Her small hands complimented her oral talents exquisitely; her delicate fingers wrapped lovingly around the base of my cock or gently cradled and rolled my spunk-filled nuts. I loved her technique so much, I suppressed my urge to cum a couple of times to make this last. But even though I was enjoying it so much, I knew I had better give her this load pretty soon or she'd be late getting home. The next time I felt that delicious urge start within me, I knew this time I wasn't going to deny it.

"You're doing pretty good, Zoey," I said softly, still letting her know I thought she had room to improve, even though she was fucking fantastic. "I think this time I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face of yours." Her eyes flicked up to mine and I saw a flash of intense desire within those sparkling blue pools. "Has anybody ever done that to you before?"

"Un-uh," she moaned against me with a slight shake of her head; her stretched lips and deliciously sucking mouth never leaving my stiff flesh.

"It looks like you like the idea," I said as looked down at her with a smile.

"Mmmhmmm," she mewed in agreement with a slight nod this time.

"Good, that's what I hoped.......just a little more and I'll paint that face of yours with a nice big load." She enthusiastically continued her sucking, her cheeks drawing in to make a hot buttery gripping channel as her head moved slowly up and down. "Yeah, that's it, just keep doing it nice and slow like that......that's it......just a little more...." I could feel the intense pleasure escalating within me and knew I was close. I moved forward and quickly rose from my chair, withdrawing my throbbing dick from her sucking mouth with a noticeable "POP" as I moved around to the side of her, a big gob of her saliva dropping off my surging dick onto her chin.

"Turn around," I said quickly as she hurriedly shifted her body around on her knees so she was facing me directly. I wrapped my big hand around my pulsing shaft and started stroking in a warm loving corridor right in front of her upturned face. Her face looked beautiful, her lips looking puffy and swollen from the lengthy sucking session I'd just put her through. The lustful need for my cum shone in her hooded eyes as she breathed raggedly; her massive young tits heaving in her tight sweater as I looked further down into that deep dark line of cleavage she was showing me. My eyes came back to that pretty face of my baby sister's; her wet open mouth and gorgeous young face an inviting target if I ever saw one. Yes, this was a perfect face for a nice big load of cum. I stepped slightly forward and reached out with my other hand and slipped it into her soft curly locks to steady her head as I got ready to shoot.

"OH FUCK........HERE YOU GO," I groaned as I felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of my pulsing cock. Her eyes locked onto the shimmering red eye and we both watched as a large milky gob filled the dimpled opening for a split second before a long white rope shot forth.

"Haaaahhh," she gave a sharp intake of breath as the first powerful strand pasted itself against her lower cheek and rose fully across her nose, forehead and into her hair. A second massive shot spewed forth and I directed this one onto the other side of her face. A third and fourth quickly followed as she gasped as each massive shot slammed into her soft your skin. I kept pumping my throbbing dick and directed shot after shot all around that pretty face of hers. Her face was quickly becoming a beautiful milky mess as I continued to unload all over her. I could see her trembling and she gave a little gasp as my shooting load triggered another tingling climax within her.

"OH FUCK," I groaned as I continued to unload; eleven.....twleve.....thirteen......I could see Zoey continuing to watch the spitting head as I totally flooded her face, each shot adding to the lustrous silvery coating. Sixteen.....seventeen.......fuck.....this was huge load. By letting her take her time sucking me, she had primed me for a massive orgasm......and her face was the happy recipient of my creamy discharge. I could feel the last twinges going through me as the final shots spewed forth.....twenty-one.....twenty-two.....twenty-three. With the final spurt of the twenty-third shot, I knew I was done. I took a last long gripping stroke and milked out a final creamy gob which I flicked right into her open mouth.

"Oh man, Zoey, you're totally covered," I said as I looked down with satisfaction at my baby sister. Her whole face was covered with my semen, turning it into a beautiful milky mosaic. The gobs and strands of pearly cum went from one side of her face all the way over to the other, and from her forehead all the way down to her chin. I could see silvery ribbons starting to slowly slither over her jawline and down her neck as well. Other milky gobs were oozing into her hairline, where already a few stray shots had landed. All in all, her sweet young face was an incredibly beautiful mess of my cum.

"Hold still, I want to take a couple of pictures." Without even asking her permission, I stepped over to my computer and grabbed my cell phone. I moved around her and took a dozen or so pictures for my personal collection. I knew in times of need when I wanted to get off, these babies would do the trick; no problem. When I was satisfied, I set the phone back on my desk and turned to look at her once more.

"Connor?" she asked softly, a look of lustful desire still on her spunk-covered face.

"Yeah?"

"Would you......would you feed your cum to me?" The hungry look of need in her eyes had my heart soaring.

"Sure, honey, I can do that." I moved closer until I stood over her, my large 6'-3" frame dwarfing her small kneeling body. I reached down and took my index finger and scraped it across her cheek, pushing the gathering swell of warm semen right between her parted lips.

"Mmmmm," she purred as I pushed another milky gob over her smooth young skin into her waiting mouth. Like a baby bird, I fed her; my massive load of cum finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. My fingers gathered up as much of my pearly load as I could and I savored the tingling feeling of her lips closing around my cum-covered fingers as she sucked them clean. After I'd fed her as much as I could, I got her a warm washcloth to wipe up the remaining residue. I even helped her clean off a few of the gobs in her hair; I wouldn't have wanted her to have to explain that to our mother when she got home. I helped her to her feet and she pulled the scrunchie from her hair before shaking out her lustrous curly locks. She ran her hands quickly through her hair as the sultry curls fell in swirling waves to frame her cute young face.

"Connor, that was incredible. Your cock, it.....it's so beautiful," she gushed as she straightened her clothes. "And when you came on my face, I just....I just came without even touching myself. It was amazing. I couldn't believe how much cum there was; it was everywhere."

"Did you like having it on your face?"

"I loved it! I felt so warm and......I don't know....comforting.....like it made us closer." She paused for a second and looked at me anxiously. "Connor, can we.....can we have another lesson soon?"

"We can, Zoey. But I want us to have more time next time. You did pretty well," I said, putting just a hint of reluctance in my voice. "But I think we both know that you can do better." I paused and she looked at me and nodded in agreement, obviously wanting to do whatever was necessary to please me. "Next time, I'll want to start working on having you take it deeper." She noticeably gulped as she looked down at my long dormant member handing majestically between my legs.

"Okay," she said nervously. "How....how much deeper?"

"When I'm finished teaching you, you'll be able to take it all.....all 10+ inches....and I can tell that you'll love it too."

Her eyes opened wide and she gulped noticeably at the idea of taking the full length of my cock inside that sweet young mouth of hers.

"You do want me to teach you, don't you, Zoey?"

I watched as I saw her summon up her courage before she responded firmly, "I do. If you think I can do it, I'll try to do whatever I can to please you, Connor."

"That's a good girl," I said as I stepped next to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Next time, we'll do a lot more." She looked ecstatically happy when I said this; a broad smile washing over her pretty features. "And next time, it'll be more about you too. I'll make you as happy as you've made me today."

"Oh Connor, thank you," she said gleefully as she reached up on her tip toes and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Her lips felt deliciously soft and warm on mine and I knew next time, I wanted to feel my tongue slide deep into that beautiful mouth of hers and kiss her time and time again. But right now, I wanted a good one before I sent her on her way. I quickly pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers, my tongue moving between her parted lips as I rolled it over her warm soft tongue. We locked lips in a searing kiss that I kept for a long time before pulling back. When I did, she seemed to almost swoon in my arms, her breathing rapid and her full round tits heaving sensuously as I looked down at her glazed over eyes. I wanted to leave her wanting more and I think I had succeeded.

"There'll be more of that next time, too," I said as I moved back from her and picked up her knapsack. "Now, you better get going before Mom wonders where you are."

"Okay," she said breathlessly as she gathered herself and made her way to my front door. She turned and looked at me with a kittenish smile on her face. "Make sure Mom has a good time on that date of yours tomorrow; she deserves it."

"I'll do whatever I can to please her," I replied, knowing within myself the lengths I would go to in order to bring pleasure to my gorgeous mother. Just the mention of our upcoming date sent a tingling jolt through me again.

"Bye, I'll be in touch soon."

The door closed behind her and I was left with my thoughts of this recent encounter. I'd been surprised and delighted by my sexy little sister's thirst for my cock. And she was so fucking good with that mouth of hers. I knew that I'd be making regular use of that from now one.

Heavenly content, I turned and made my way back to my shower; my appointment with Catherine was not too far off. Since Zoey had been there, I guess neither one of us had looked across the room towards the back yard; we both missed seeing the inquisitive face peering in from beyond the shaded window............

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers