The Face-Painter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,704 Followers

"Uh, it was just a cordless drill," I responded, surprised that I was actually conspiring in this little story.

"Yes, a cordless drill," Margaret repeated. "Anyways Andy, when he took that tool of his and used it to drill and screw in just the right places, I slept like a baby last night. It was probably the best night's sleep I've had in years. When I woke up, I felt like I was just glowing." Her playful eyes flicked to mine and I knew she was referring to waking up and finding the glazed layer of cum I'd sprayed all over those tremendous tits of hers after she'd passed out, totally exhausted from the fucking I'd given her. I looked over and saw Andy's mouth gaping open as he just stared at her; totally awestruck by the lewd suggestiveness of her words. But man, just listening to her and looking at those massive tits of hers swelling inside her loose top had my own cock starting to twitch inside my jeans. Fuck, if we didn't have to go, I'd shove her into her house and throw a quick fuck into that gorgeous body of hers right now.

"Uh, it was no problem," I said as I slipped on my seat belt, trying to break Andy out of the mesmerized trance Margaret seemed to have him in. "Yeah Margaret, any time you need help with something like that, just let me know."

"Well, if you're not too late getting back tonight, there is something else I hope you can help me with," she said teasingly.

"Uh, what's that?"

"There're a couple of problems with the shower actually. I probably should have mentioned it when you were over yesterday."

"What's wrong with it?"

"The stopper or whatever you call the up-and-down thingy that keeps the water in the tub when you want to take a bath doesn't seem to be working properly. The water keeps slowly leaking out. I'm wondering if you could look at it or maybe figure out some way to prevent that from happening by plugging the hole with something." As Margaret mentioned about plugging a hole, I actually saw some sweat break out on Andy's forehead as his eyes dropped down into the deep valley of her long line of cleavage once more.

"Uh, what's the other thing?" I replied, smiling wistfully to myself.

"Well, I've got a couple of built-in dispensers for shampoo and liquid soap. I think something might be wrong with the soap one; it keeps clogging up. Today, I was trying to make it work and it was stuck. I moved in close to try and get a good look at it while I kept trying to pump it with my hand. Finally, I pumped it really hard and a huge soapy strand shot forth. It hit me right in the cheek and dripped down onto my chest." As she said this she kind of looked down towards her own swelling tits before looking back at us; both of us now completely entranced by her hot story. "I'd been pumping it so hard to try and make it work that I didn't realize it had come unclogged until I'd pumped it another three or four times. By that time, it was all over my face." Oh fuck, I thought to myself, was Margaret ever getting me turned on. Even though I knew exactly what she was talking about while he didn't, I'm sure Andy was feeling the same way.

"Yeah, so anyways, Connor," she said as she took a step back from the car, her wine glass now safely in her hand and the other hand perched provocatively on one thrust-out hip, "if you get back tonight and feel like helping with those things, feel free to drop by. I'd really appreciate it." I felt myself gulp noticeably as she turned on her heel. As Andy and I sat stock still and watched that luscious ass of hers sway sensually from side to side as she walked away; I knew that it would take something close to a nuclear bomb going off to prevent me from coming back for another late night visit tonight.

"Oh my God," Andy said as Margaret disappeared into her house. "What the fuck was that all about? Between her leaning into my window in that top and what she was saying, I nearly came in my pants."

"Oh, it's nothing," I said with a dismissive wave of my hand, wondering if at some point in the evening I'd end up telling Andy the truth. "I just helped her with that stuff yesterday and well.......hey, you know how she and I like to flirt with each other."

"Flirting?" he said with an exasperated expression on his face. "Man, that is one beautiful woman. I wish somebody would flirt with me like that." He reached down and with a whimsical shake of his head, he started the car and threw it into reverse. "Oh, I tell you man, if it was me in your place, I'd be definitely trying to tap that. Did you see those tits of hers?"

"Yeah, they're quite something all right."

"After that, I either need a cold shower or a nice cold beer. Let's go see Gabriel." As we headed towards Andy's place, I was happy to change the topic from Margaret. I didn't know if I was ready to talk about that just yet. I asked Andy about work and we both made idle chit-chat on the drive to his apartment building. We pulled into one of the basement parking levels of the modern high-rise building as Andy deftly maneuvered his car into his personal parking spot between some massive concrete piers.

Like I said earlier, Andy had no money worries and had purchased a penthouse apartment in this building almost two years ago when it had first been completed. Whereas I liked my own little piece of land and access to the great outdoors, Andy liked the privacy and view that his 28th floor apartment gave him. Whereas I frequently had conversations with my neighbors, Andy kept pretty much to himself in this building, and that was the way he liked it. I think Andy's upbringing being so different from my own kind of explained those differences between the two of us.

I mentioned previously that Andy was an only child. He was the result of an unfortunate teenage pregnancy between his mother, Cynthia, and his father, Gerald. Both Cynthia and Gerald came from families with staunch religious backgrounds. When the two teenagers informed their shocked parents about the pregnancy, both sets of parents banded together and forbid them to consider the idea of either abortion or adoption. So under this gloomy cloud of despair, Cynthia gave birth to Andy. Complications at birth resulted in Cynthia having her tubes tied; thus Andy being an only child. Shortly thereafter, the two teenagers married. Both sets of parents agreed this needed to be done to maintain their respective family's reputations.

When Gerald finished high school, he was forced to join his father's company; both families expecting him to "do the right thing"; work hard and care for his new family. Andy has told me how he knows that his father always resented his mother; thinking it was her fault that his youth had been taken away from him after she got pregnant. It was as if he never admitted that he was equally responsible for that fact.

Cynthia turned to her church for comfort and spent many hours there, perhaps trying to cleanse her own soul for what I'm sure she felt may have been a marriage that she should have worked harder to try and save. I don't know, but from what I know about Andy's dad from the few times I met him and what Andy's told me, I think she was wiser to try and cut him loose as soon as she could. But.....she never did. Although distant from each other, she wanted the family to stay intact for her son. I knew she loved Andy with all her heart and would do anything for him. Gerald, well, in the end, it was all about him.

Cynthia's parents had died in car accident when Andy was just finishing high school; leaving her with a little inheritance money of her own. Gerald's parents had died just over two years ago, one following the other within months in fights against cancer. Andy told me that when his grandmother died, his grandfather just seemed to lose all will to live. It wasn't long before he passed away too.

Andy said his dad seemed almost gleeful when this happened, finally realizing he was out from beneath his parent's controlling thumb. When the reading of the will came down, it contained a little surprise for Gerald. It was obvious the parents knew the true nature of their own son; they left a substantial amount of their estate to both Cynthia and Andy himself; money I'm sure Gerald thought should have gone completely to him. Within days of the inheritance funds being issued, Gerald quit his job and left town. I don't know if he was in search of his lost youth or what, but I think Andy felt a deep down sense of relief when his father left. Although mother and son had always had a close relationship, Gerald's departure brought Andy and his mother even closer together.

Cynthia tried to keep Gerald's departure a secret from those at her church, but it didn't take long for the truth to get out. As judgmental as some churchgoing folk tend to be on occasion, they increasingly made things difficult for her. To me it seemed so strange in this day and age for that type of thing to take place, but her beliefs had her torn. Andy told me how upset she would be; trying to walk a slippery tightrope between her religious beliefs or surrendering herself to the truth and moving on with her life.

When Andy came into his inheritance, he had already been living away from home in an apartment, but the money allowed him to get this penthouse that he now lived in. He had grown closer to his mother, and I knew she needed him more than he needed her. I respected him for the way he stepped forward and helped her whenever he could, always watching out for her and yet I knew he was subtly trying to steer her away from the people at her church; especially since it soon became apparent that they wanted to take advantage of her financially. I could see some of the changes Andy had helped make in her already.

At 42, she was still a young woman, and Andy had purchased a membership to a gym fro her. She'd been initially reluctant to attend, but after she'd been a few times, it ended up being something she loved. I think working out and seeing her own body come back into shape gave her more confidence in herself, and it showed in how she related to people and presented herself to the world at large, although she still seemed to rely heavily on Andy on a day to day basis.

Andy and I had both spent a lot of time at each other's house growing up and I had always felt his mother was pretty hot, even if she dressed relatively conservatively. She was shorter than most, probably topping out at around 5'-3", and I'd guess her weight at around 120. She was on the verge of being just a little chubby, but not fat. It was just like she'd grown into an adult that had never lost her baby fat. She had medium length brunette hair, welcoming blue eyes and a genuinely pretty face, with a wide mouth and full lips. The one thing you couldn't fail to notice about her, no matter how conservatively she dressed, was the tremendous set of tits she had. In order to give you a pretty good visual, I'd say Andy's mom reminds me a lot of the voluptuous busty model September Carrino. Although the lovely September wasn't around as a notable comparison in my high school years, she is around now. And Andy's mother looks very similar to what I'd expect a more mature Ms. Carrino would look like some day. Yes, Mrs. Cynthia Rose Adelson had played the starring role in many of my teenage fantasies. And being the curious perv that I am, I took advantage of an opportunity that presented itself to me one day.

Andy and I had gone back to his place after football practice one day. The defensive coaches had been working Andy and the other defensive backs on some extra drills, and I'd come out of the locker room while they were still at it. Andy decided he'd just shower at home. With his parents out of the house and him in the shower, I snuck into his parent's room and quickly started rifling through his mom's dresser drawers. It didn't take long until I discovered what I was looking for; the one filled with her bras. They were nearly all white or black, and relatively conservative in style; just like the rest of her wardrobe. I pulled one out and couldn't help notice the substantial amount of underwire sewn into the sexy garment; obviously necessary to help support those voluminous breasts of hers. I quickly flipped the straps over, spotted the tag and brought it closer: 32G! Oh fuck, I thought to myself as I pressed the silky black fabric to my nose and breathed deeply from the inside of the substantial cups. Mmmmmm, nice. The delicate warm womanly smell filled my nostrils immediately and I felt an electric jolt go straight to my cock.

With my teenage cock now an instantaneous rod of steel in my pants, I rushed downstairs, bra in hand; grabbed my knapsack and locked myself in the two-piece bathroom on the main floor. I shoved my jeans and underwear down to the floor where they puddled around my ankles. My unfurled erection snapped up and slapped against my stomach as it came free. Wrapping my hand quickly around the stiff shaft, I brought Mrs. Adelson's bra to my face again and breathed deeply as I pumped away at my throbbing dick. Oh man, this was fantastic. I let my tongue slither out and ran it along the inside of the deep smooth cups; knowing they had held those full heavy tits of Andy's mom. I just wished I could take my time with this; unfortunately Andy would be looking for me shortly and there was no way I wanted him catching me like this. My cock was hard as a rock and I think the illicit riskiness of what I was doing sent a scintillating rush right to my groin. Fuck, it felt so good and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

"Connor! You down here?" I heard Andy call.

"Yeah, I'm in here," I yelled back breathlessly. "I......I'll be right out."

"Okay, I'll get our math books out. That test tomorrow is gonna be a bitch."

I milked my circling hand back and forth as quietly as I could while my tongue and nose were busy taking in the delicious scent and residual flavors of Mrs. Adelson. As I started to feel the delectable contractions starting within my midsection, I realized I didn't want to make mess all over their bathroom counter, and yet with my pants wrapped around my ankles, I didn't want to risk stumbling over myself if I tried to step over and shoot into the toilet. As the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of my pulsing erection, I made a split-second decision. I pulled the sexy garment away from my face and held it with the luscious full cups open before me. I got it in place just in time as the first long ropey strand burst forth and pasted itself deep into the left bra cup. I quickly moved the head of my spewing dick over to the other, the second thick rope leaving a silvery trail across the silky black fabric before most of the pearly wad splattered into the right cup.

"UNGH!" I groaned under the onslaught of the nerve-jangling climax I was experiencing. The groan had come out much louder than I had anticipated.

"You okay?" I heard Andy ask from somewhere in the adjacent family room.

"Yeah, be right out," I gasped out as I continued to pump away at my spewing cock. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by the whole risky situation. My cock just kept shooting until the inside of Andy's mom's bra was a milky mess of my warm cream, my thick cum standing out boldly against the sexy black material. There were gobs and strands of pearly semen everywhere. Oh shit, there was no way I could return it to Mrs. Adelson's dresser like that. I'd brought my knapsack in with me in case Andy came down and I had to hide it there until I had chance to return it when he was distracted. But now, fuck, there was no way I could do that. Resigning myself to the imminent theft, I carefully folded the cum-soaked bra in on itself and delicately placed in deep into my knapsack after pulling out my math books. I flushed the toilet to complete my diversion, washed the clinging remnants of cum off my hands and quietly left the room.

"You okay, you look like you're sweating?" Andy asked as I joined him at the study table.

"Yeah, I've just gotta get my mom to stop giving me cheese sandwiches for lunch," I said with a grin and a shrug of my shoulders. Andy laughed and turned back to the trig problems in front of him.

As soon as I got home that day, I carefully withdrew the damp bra from my knapsack and inspected it. A lot of my cum had soaked well into the fabric but there were still a number of big gobs and thick silvery strands nicely adhered to the silky black surface. Looking at it, my dick instantly started swelling once more. I jerked off into it three more times that night, my mind on fire with images of releasing Mrs. Adelson's heavy round tits from this beautiful bra and sliding my rock-hard prick between those luscious monsters until I blew off all over her. I never once cleaned up the bra but just kept shooting into it as I added load after load; the sexy garment growing heavy over time with my creamy seed.

I always wondered if Andy's mom had noticed it missing; and even more if she had blamed Andy or thought Andy had done it. I worried every day for the next two weeks or so; but I never heard a word. At first I was embarrassed and ashamed at what I had done; especially at putting my best friend at risk. But when you've got a hard dick, you don't think too straight. But thinking about now, at almost any age, when you've got a hard dick, nobody thinks straight!

So anyways, Andy and I took the elevator from the parking level to the main floor and walked out into the long shadows of early evening. It was a glorious Friday spring night in Vegas, the temperature perfect right now for walking around without a jacket; but nowhere near the stifling heat we get in the summer. We both automatically turned in the direction of Gabriel's; the restaurant being only about a five minute walk away.

"So how's your mom?" I asked. "You were over there today, right?"

"Yeah, she's doing well. I tell you, those people from her church have really fucked her up. When they found out my dad left, they shunned her. Then when they found out she got a fair bit of money from the inheritance, they couldn't wait to welcome her back." He paused for a second and I knew from previous discussions that this was a constant thorn in his side. "Yeah, those fucking assholes. I....I told her today she has to make a decision."

"What kind of decision?" I asked as we walked on.

"She either has to commit to the church, and risk losing me; or break from them and get on with her life, like any other normal person would."

"Risk losing you? You wouldn't really do that, would you? You're all she's got left."

"No, you know I wouldn't do that. But I had to say something to try and get through to her. I know how much she cares about me and I figured if she thought I was going to be unhappy with her to the point I would do that, she might see it my way." He paused again. "Fuck, I hate those people. They've almost brainwashed her."

"Don't be too hard on her. You know she was brought up that way her whole life."

"I know.....I know. But I kind of got to the breaking point finally. I gave her that ultimatum before I left today."

"What do you think she's gonna do?"

"I don't know, I honestly don't know. I just get the feeling I have to save her from these people." He gave me a sly smile as we continued down the street. "I just hope it's easier than when I saved your sorry ass from Coach Hansen." This made me chuckle and immediately took my mind back to that fateful day when I was so close to being strung up by my nuts, or getting expelled from school, or most likely both.

It was October of our senior year of high school. I was 18 at the time. I don't know what had gotten into the Andy and me that day at football practice, but we couldn't do anything right. Time and again, we'd fuck up our assignments, trip over our own teammates, whatever. It was just one of those days where neither one of us could probably even tie their shoes properly. We were killing ourselves laughing at our own clumsiness and finally, the head coach had had enough.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,704 Followers