The Face-Painter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,624 Followers

"YOUNG! ADELSON!" Coach Hansen barked out. Coach Charles "Chick" Hansen, was a mean son-of-a-bitch who was real "old school" when it came to coaching. He treated practice like a Marine boot camp and rode our asses like, well......like I wanted to ride the ass of his gorgeous daughter Lizzy.

"What the hell are you two screw-ups doing?" coach said as he stormed over to the two of us. Our teammates knew something about their own self-preservation and nonchalantly drifted away from us like farts in the wind.

"Uh, nothing coach," I muttered as I held up my hands innocently.

"That's the right answer, Young; nothing. You guys haven't done a fucking thing right since you've been out here today."

"We got through tackling drills okay," Andy said. I could see him clenching his jaw to prevent himself from laughing at the coach's overreaction. I think we both knew the easiest way out of this was to let the coach chew us out and then just move on.

"I watched you during tackling drills, Adelson. Today, you couldn't tackle my left nut." At that I burst out laughing, unable to control myself. Andy quickly followed; the spontaneous laughter contagious between the two of us.

"Listen, you two jerkoffs," the coach's drill-sergeant-like tone brought us back to attention as he stepped right in front of the two of us and pointed back towards the school, his face beet-red. "Get your sorry asses off my field right now. Hit the showers and then wait for me in my office. If you two don't get your shit together by tomorrow, you're off the team." He paused and looked at us; I swear I could see the steam coming out of his ears. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," we both chimed in. The coach returned to the others and Andy and I slumped off the field, laughing under our breath at the coach's outburst. We took our showers and started to get dressed.

"What do you think he's gonna do to us?" Andy asked.

"He'll probably just chew the shit out us for another ten minutes, or make us wash his car; something like that."

"Do you really think he might kick us off the team?"

"Nah, not gonna happen. Not to me anyways, but you, you suck. I'm surprised you're still on the team," I said as I poked Andy good-naturedly.

"Fuck you, Young." He pushed me back and we both chuckled as we finished getting dressed.

Leaving our football stuff in the locker room, we grabbed our knapsacks and headed for the coach's office. Just outside the main gym were a number of the ancillary offices; like the coach's office, then the head girl's phys ed teacher's, then the school nurse's. As we walked past the line of offices, I saw Nurse Walker busy at her desk making notes, even though the school day was officially over. Unfortunately she was not what you might think a school nurse in one of these stories would look like, or what I would have hoped she'd look like; she was just a fairly plain middle-aged woman who saw to the student's cuts, headaches, etcetera. I liked the old girl though; she was pretty nice to all of us. Two doors down, the door to the coach's office was ajar so we walked right in.

"Lizzy?" As we entered, the coach's daughter looked up at us from a textbook she had open on the coach's desk. Lizzy Hansen, coach's daughter and cheerleader extraordinaire. To this day, I've never seen anybody that could do the splits like Lizzy. She was a senior and my age as well; she'd let me know that when she found out our birthdays were only two days apart. Lizzy was fairly short, but had a great curvy body. Nice round full tits, nipped in waist, a bum that looked like it was made out of two small beach balls, and strong muscular thighs that I regularly pictured gripping me in a tight embrace. She was pretty too; sweet angelic features with cute dimples and long rich brown hair, which she often wore in a ponytail; like she was doing now. She liked to flirt, and I had always thought of her as just a cock-teaser.

"Connor, Andy. What are you doing here?"

"We screwed up in practice," Andy answered. "Your dad told us to come here and wait for him until after practice. I think he wants to yell at us some more."

"Probably," she said as she looked at both of us with a grin on her face. "But listen, I should know; his bark is worse than his bite."

"What are you doing here, waiting for him too?"

"Yeah. I usually study with Ashley in the library but her mom came and picked her up early after we practiced. So I figured I'd just come here and do some work until he was done."

"What are you wearing your uniform for? I thought you guys just wore those for games." I asked, my eyes roaming over the protruding front of the tight white sweater with the school letter on it. Even with her sitting behind the coach's desk, I could clearly see the deep shadows cast on the clinging material by her trusting tits.

"We're in one of those cheerleading competitions this week and our coach wanted us to practice in full uniform today; just to make sure we'd get everything right when we go."

I nodded and looked down at the open book in front of her. "Ummmm, if you're studying, do you want us to wait for your dad outside?"

"No....no, that's fine," she said as she looked directly at me, a little twinkle in her eye now. "Connor, you're good in English, right?"

"I do alright." We actually were in the same English class and I knew she did okay but that she was no Rhode's scholar when it came to literature.

"So we're studying Taming of the Shrew, right. You've seen how Petruchio treats Katherine. The paper I'm writing is on 'Alternative Methods of Taming the Shrew'. So Connor, what would you do to tame the shrew?" She had that flirtatious look in her eye and tilted her head provocatively as she waited for me to answer. She'd given me a good opening here and I quickly decided to be a little brash and see if she was more than just a tease. I was already in trouble with the coach, and if his daughter got me in even more hot water, I figured now was as good a time as any.

"Well, you know Petruchio didn't treat her very nice," I said as I put my knapsack down and walked around the desk. "If it was me, it would have been totally different. I like that old expression about catching more flies with honey than vinegar."

"So what does that mean?"

"I would have treated Katherine real nice, instead of being mean to her?"

"And how would you have done that?"

"I'd do whatever it took to make her feel good, so she wasn't so miserable. Maybe make her try and relax, like this." I stepped behind her chair and slid my big hands onto her shoulders, kneading gently, giving Andy a conspiratorial wink as I did.

"Hmmmm," she said with a little purr, not making any move to stop me. "You may have something there. That feels pretty good. What would you do to Katherine next?" I think with her pretending she was Katherine, it would allow her to mentally extricate herself from this situation, should it come to that.

"Uh guys, I'm just gonna wait outside," Andy said as he pointed towards the door, an uncomfortable look on his face.

"Sure, just let us know when my dad's coming, okay?" When Lizzy said this, it seemed to give me permission to go further. With her flirting teasing nature, I was sure she was going to put an end to this at some point; but I wanted to see when that point actually was.

Andy closed the door behind him and I continued to massage her shoulders, my big hands starting to move slowly in increasingly bigger circles over her upper body. She continued with the soft purrs and mews as her head slowly lolled from side to side.

She repeated what she'd said just before Andy'd left us. "So, what would you do to Katherine next, if she had no objection to what you're doing so far?"

"I guess I'd try to make her feel even better than she's feeling right now," I said in a soft hypnotic voice as I let my smoothing hands slide further down the front of her sweater. This was a perfect opportunity for her to stop me, but she didn't move as my hands explored further. Wondering if I was about to get slapped, I slid my hands towards the sides of her body and ran them down. As I encountered the sides of her swelling chest, I let my fingers curl in until I was cupping those firm young tits of hers. I could tell by the way they fit in my hand that they were a nice full C-cup; not huge, but enough to make an impressive statement.

"Mmmmmm," she gave out a soft sigh as I gave those round melons a gentle squeeze and then let my hands roam more freely over them. Within mere seconds I could see her nipples stiffening and starting to push out against her ribbed white sweater. I ran the thumb and forefinger of each hand over them and rolled the swelling buds between them.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she pushed herself up out of the chair and turned to face me. I could tell by the look of pure desire in her eyes that I had been wrong about her; she wasn't the cock-tease I thought she was. I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the desk, her muscular thighs parting slightly as I stepped closer between them. Her lust-filled eyes looked up at me hungrily as her soft red lips parted in anticipation. I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her deeply, her waiting mouth hot and moist. Our tongues slithered against each other in a passionate duel as I felt her hand slide over my firm abs and down the front of my jeans. My cock had already started to swell and her hand found it quickly and gave it a loving squeeze. As we continued to kiss, my own hands pulled up her sweater and slid beneath, my hands loving the warmth of her smooth young skin as I ran them up her sides until I was cupping her bra-covered tits. Another jolt went through my dick as she gave it another playful squeeze, blood rushing directly to my stiffening prick.

"Oh my God," she said excitedly as her hand moved along the extending length of my bulging pecker. She brought her other hand down and I felt her furtively pulling at my belt. Within seconds she had it undone, and then it took her only a moment or two more to pop open the button and slide down my zipper. Going commando as I usually did, it was easy for her to reach inside and wrap her hand around the base of my cock. She pulled firmly and drew out the growing monster, the sizable knob catching for just a second on the edge of the confining denim before she pulled it free.

"Oh fuck," she gasped in awe, pulling her mouth away from mine and looking down at my rearing cock, the burgeoning shaft extending many inches above her small circling hand. "It's so big. I.....I never...." I didn't let her finish her statement as I mashed my hungry mouth down onto hers once more. I felt her squeezing hand explore the full length of my thrusting erection as I let my hands roam over her beautiful tits; my hands looking like little animals scurrying around beneath her tight sweater. Wondering if she'd go further, I withdrew my hands from beneath her sweater and reached beneath the hem of her little cheerleader skirt. She didn't stop me again as I reached for the leg opening of her panties and slid my fingers beneath.

"Yessssss," she hissed as my fingers found nothing but wet gooey flesh. She was soaked. I slid a finger into her slippery cleft and let it roll in a smooth circle. This brought another grunt of satisfaction from her, but still no slap. I knew at this point, there was no slap coming.

Knowing we didn't have much time, I pushed the front of her panties to the side, the elastic of the leg opening catching on the outside of her long pink pussylips. She knew what we both wanted and I felt her delicate little hand guide the engorged crimson crown of my cock into the wet pink opening of her hot little cunt. As soon as she had it positioned, I took over.

"Unngghhh," she groaned in a husky whisper as I started to drive the massive helmet into her. I felt those soft folds of hot flesh gripping me tightly as I wormed my way deeper and deeper into her young steaming pocket. I looked down to see her drawing her legs up and spreading them further to each side to try and give me easier access. I took her hips firmly in my hands and slowly....insistently....drove every one of my ten-plus inches into her.

"OOOHHH JESUSSSSSSSSS....," Her long groan was louder and my eyes flicked to the door in alarm, knowing for certain that Andy must have heard her if he was waiting outside. Her hot young cunt felt amazing, the tight folds of pink flesh gripping and clutching at my invading prick. I drew back and looked down to see those glistening cunt-lips of hers deliciously pulling back on my sticky retreating shaft; until I reversed my direction and drove it high and deep into her in one firm vigorous thrust.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned again as she leaned back on the desk, her straight arms supporting her. Wanting to make sure I was as deep as I could go, I let go of her hips and grabbed her ankles; my big hands circling them just above her sneaker-tops, the little bobbles of her socks getting flattened in my grasp. I started to lift her legs up and out to each side; and was shocked as they just kept going and going. Like I said, she was the one on the cheerleading squad that always did those amazing splits; and here I was benefiting first hand from her natural talent. I pushed her ankles further up and back, her legs enticingly spread as high and wide as they could go. I now had her as splayed out as I could get her; those gorgeous muscular legs of hers rising in the air like a wishbone. Having her positioned just the way I wanted her, I withdrew once more until I felt her slick labial curtains closing in on the wide flared helmet. Going for maximum depth, I slid my long thick cock back into her in one......long.....slow......delicious stroke.

"Mmmmmmm," she was absolutely purring now as my rigid erection tantalizingly stimulated every square inch inside her. I started to fuck her, my see-sawing blood-engorged phallus stuffing that tight wet trench of hers absolutely full time and again; my midsection pressing flush up against her round bum. My jeans had just been opened and I hadn't even had time to push them down. I wondered if the material was far enough away from our slamming bodies to avoid any collateral damage. My eyes went back to her pretty face and I could see her gasping raggedly as I took her, her head rolling from side to side now, her ponytail swinging rhythmically, those beautiful tits heaving beneath her tight sweater. We knew we didn't have much time, and I think the riskiness of the situation made it all the more exciting for both of us. I could see from her quivering body that she was close, and with the way that gripping young box of hers was massaging and pulling at my pistoning cock, I was close too.

There was quick knock at the door and it opened a couple of inches. "I heard the outside door on the other corridor close," Andy said hurriedly. "I think he's coming."

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself. All we needed was another minute or two.

"Don't stop!" Lizzy gasped out as I felt her roll her hips against my driving prick.

"Andy! Stall 'im," I said as I grabbed her ankles tightly and really put the meat to her.

"Ungh.....ungh...ungh..ungh," She was quieter but her grunts were coming faster now as I jackhammered my throbbing pecker as far up into her as I could with each spearing thrust. I could feel my sperm-filled balls pulling up tight against my body, my orgasm just moments away.

"ADELSON! What are you doing out here? I thought I told you to wait inside." The coach's booming voice reached our ears through the wall and closed door.

"I'm almost there," Lizzy gasped as I furiously fed my engorged lance deep into her clutching snatch.

"Uh, Lizzy was studying inside so we decided to wait out here," a befuddled Andy replied to the coach.

"Where's Young?" We could tell that the coach was right outside now. As I sunk it deep into Lizzy's vacuuming box, I felt that wonderful 'no turning back' feeling as the boiling spunk started to rush up the shaft of my pulsing cock.

"He uh.....he just went to the bathroom."

"Okay. Let's go inside." I heard the coach start to turn the doorknob just as the first shot burst forth to paste itself against the sticky pink coital walls deep inside his young daughter.

"COACH!" I heard Andy's loud voice and the coach's hand froze on the doorknob. "I.....I.....I feel kind of dizzy." A split second later we heard the sound of something heavy hitting the floor.

"Oh shit!" The coach exclaimed and I could hear him scrambling away from the door.

"I'm cumming," Lizzy hissed as I continued to pound my spewing cock into her, gush after gush of thick hot cum coating her insides. She was gasping and convulsing on the edge of the desk as my driving cock and pounding body took her over the edge. Her succulent backside shook and bucked up against my thrusting prick as a spine-tingling climax shot through her jerking young body deliciously.

"STEPHANIE!" we heard the coach call out Nurse Walker's first name. The sounds of heels scurrying across the corridor floor reached our ears as I spewed the last shot of my baby-batter into Lizzy's hot gripping quim.

"What happened?" the nurse asked, serious concern in her voice.

"I think he fainted."

"Come on, I've got a couch in my office. Help me get him there." We could hear the two adults trying to pick up Andy's inert form as I quickly withdrew my spent dong from Lizzy's velvety twat; bringing her legs down from high over her head and dropping them on each side of my body. My drained prick came out in a slippery rush and I looked down to see a large milky stream slither forth from between her stretched pussy-lips and puddle on the desk between her spread legs.

"We better hurry," Lizzy said as she lifted herself off the desk and got to her feet. As I pulled the flaps of my jeans together and did them up, I watched her reach beneath her skirt and adjust her panties until they were back in position, warmly cupping that sticky honeypot of hers.

"I better go first," she said. "He thinks I'm in here and he knows I must have heard something." I nodded and quickly reached for my knapsack as she swept by me. I took one last look around and almost gasped.

"Lizzy!" I said, stopping her in her tracks. She turned and looked at me questioningly. I simply turned and pointed to the edge of the desk where she'd been perched. Her eyes followed and she saw the same big milky puddle that I'd seen. There were even a couple of trickles of pearly cum dangling from the very edge.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as she hurried back and dropped to her knees behind the desk. I watched enthralled as she leaned forward, her warm pink tongue slithering forth. She lapped up the two dangling gobs first before her tongue slithered into the cloudy white puddle. "SLLLLLUPPPPPP" She made a noise like someone sucking up a string of spaghetti as she vacuumed the pearly seed up into her mouth. When she had most of it sucked up, I watched as she pressed the flat of her tongue against the surface of the desk and licked it absolutely clean. She then leapt to her feet and used the forearm of her sweater to wipe the spot dry. The whole thing had happened in a few split seconds, but the erotic picture of what she had done was burned into my psyche forever.

She flew past me without a word and hurried down the hallway towards the nurse's office. I counted to five, slung my knapsack over my shoulder and followed. I arrived at the nurse's office to see Andy laying on the couch, the nurse taking his blood pressure while the coach and his daughter stood nearby.

"What happened," I asked, deep concern resonating in my voice.

"He fainted," said the coach with a reassuring gesture. "But he seems okay. He's starting to come around."

"Are you okay, buddy?" I asked as I strode into the room and knelt beside him.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,624 Followers