The Face-Painter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers

"So," Andy said, once the rapid shoveling into our waiting gobs had slowed to a more socially acceptable rate, "you got a part-time job as a painter? Please tell me it's as a house painter, because I remember what you were like in art class. I can't imagine you painting somebody's portrait."

"Well, uh not exactly either one."

"Don't tell me somebody's trusting a fuck-up like you to paint cars, are they?" he said good-naturedly.

"No, it's not that either."

"Well, what then?"

Well, here goes, I thought as I finally let out a deep breath before saying, "I've kind of got a job as a face-painter."

"A face-painter?" Andy said as his eyebrows knotted quizzically. "What the fuck is that?"

"I cum on women's faces for money."

Andy's jaw wasn't the only thing that dropped as his knife and fork clattered noisily against his plate. Embarrassed, he quickly scooped them up and nodded to curious onlookers that everything was okay.

"What did you say?" he asked as he leaned forward, his voice a secretive whisper now.

"I cum on women's faces for money," I repeated. I could see the gears in his mind going like crazy now as it registered that he had heard me right the first time.

"How.....how much money?"

"Two hundred dollars a load."

"TWO HUNDRED BUCKS!" he burst out and our now-irritated neighbors looked over again. "Sorry," Andy said, waving to them apologetically. He leaned closed over the table and whispered quietly to me once more. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No."

"How....when...what happened?" I almost laughed out loud as I could see a million questions running through his head, each one popping up with a cartoon-like question mark. I knew if the tables were turned, I'd be the same.

I started by telling him what had happened with the date I'd had with that girl almost a week ago, and how she had mentioned that she was sure women would pay money for what I had provided her with for free. I told him about researching the various escort-like websites before finally get enough courage up to go ahead and post my ad. I told him all about my first client, the gorgeous Callie/Tanya and how after she'd paid another $200 for a second helping, I'd thrown in a few more on the house. He sat and listened silently, seeming totally mesmerized by my spellbinding story. I paused for a second after finishing relating that first rendezvous.

"Holy fuck," he said breathlessly, an awestruck look on his face now. "That's.....that's amazing. Have you had any more customers?"

I told him about the invitation I'd had from the pornstar that I turned down; the one who used to be gorgeous but ended up turning into something nefariously hideous with all those tattoos and piercings she was now sporting.

"Yeah, I don't blame you," Andy said, nodding in agreement. "She was so hot; now she's just gross."

I then related what had happened with Catherine; how that scheduled appointment was actually supposed to take place right about now. I mentioned that it had seemed somewhat promising but never came to fruition. I told him that I guess that short-notice cancellations like that were likely just part of the nature of the job.

"I guess you're right; that kind of thing probably happens a lot." He paused for a second and this time he spoke to me he had a confused inquisitive look on his face. "Connor, I don't know whether to think of you as my hero, or if you are totally insane." I burst out laughing and he quickly followed. "That woman.....your uh.....your client, Tanya. Was she really as good-looking as you described?"

"Even better," I replied, picturing how gorgeous and hot she'd been. "Like I said, I would have paid her instead of her paying me."

"And she really got off on a dildo while she was sucking you off?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck," he said as he let out a soft low whistle. "That is fucking hot." As I nodded, I could see those gears within his head working overtime again before a more concerned look came over his face. "Seriously," he continued, "on one hand, the whole idea of what you're doing is so cool, I can't believe it. But on the other hand, aren't you worried?"

"You mean about STDs?"

"That's just part of it. There're a lot of fucked-up people out there. Even though a lot of these women may sound sweet and innocent, especially in e-mail messages, do you ever think that one of them might have some meth-head boyfriend hiding in the closet with a gun or knife or something?"

Andy's words actually kind of shocked me; I knew when I placed the ad and decided to actually do it, there were going to be certain risks. I just figured that I'd be extra careful and that I could leave or get myself out of a situation I didn't like. As his words circled my brain, I thought of those two hyped-up pricks that had tried to hold him up that night, and I knew he was right; you could try and be as careful as possible, but yes, there were a lot of really fucked up people out there. And Vegas was not exactly Cornpone, Nebraska, when it came to the per capita psycho count.

"I.....I guess you're right," I admitted with a nod. "I guess there is the risk of something like that happening, no matter how careful you think you are.

"I'm not trying to lecture you," he said with a friendly wave of his hand, "but hey, man, I wouldn't want to see anything happen to you in something like this. If you keep doing it, promise me you'll be extra careful, okay."

"Sure."

"You got any more customers lined up for this weekend?"

"No. The e-mails have been quiet the last couple of days. That's okay though, I've got something else going tomorrow night."

"What's that?" Andy asked, his curiosity piqued again.

"I was asked out on a date?"

"Oh, that old blind toothless woman again?" he said good-naturedly, smiling and nodding as if that was the only type of woman who would want me.

"No, believe it or not, an attractive older woman asked me out?"

"Your neighbor Margaret?" he asked, excited now at that possibility as he remembered the recent incident with her in my driveway. I just shook my head.

"Too bad. Okay, c'mon, who?" I could see the spark of interest in his eyes; Andy and I had always shared a fondness for attractive older women since our early teens.

"My mother," I said with a smile.

"Oh, your mother," he replied with a little chuckle and sat back in his seat, a little less excited now. "So how did that come about?"

"Well, she hasn't been out with anybody since my dad died, and she's thinking of getting back in the dating game. She wants to see what it's like to be out there again."

"That'll be good for your rep; being seen out with an attractive woman like that. Your mom's gorgeous, you know that."

"True....true. But hey, your mom's not too hard on the eyes either."

"Yeah, I guess. How did two beautiful women like that end up with a couple of low-lifes like us for sons?"

"Well, I know how my mom ended up with me, but what about you? Did your parents get the last pick at the D.A.A. or something?"

"D.A.A.?"

"Dipshit Adoption Agency. Or was that where they tried to dump you and even they wouldn't take you?"

"Fuck you, painter-boy!" We both laughed at the friendly ribbing we were giving each other.

"Well, you guys must have liked it," Marta's voice drew our attention as she walked up to our table. "Your plates are totally clean."

"It was great," I said as she started to gather up the dishes. "Thanks for that."

"No problem, you guys want another beer or dessert or anything?"

"How about just a couple of coffees right now?" Andy asked as he looked from Marta to me and I nodded my agreement.

"Okay, I'll bring those right up." We both watched that big round Latino ass of hers swaying seductively from side to side as she walked away.

"So," Andy said, "going out with your mom on a real date. How do you feel about that....really?"

I paused for a second before responding, wondering which direction this conversation was going to end up taking. "I'm not really sure. To be honest, I almost feel like I'm back in high school. I've been both nervous and excited since she asked me."

"Here you go," Marta said as she put two steaming mugs of fragrant java in front of us. As she leaned forward to set down the cups, I looked into that deep dark line of cleavage and pictured slipping my cock between those two luscious tits of hers and fucking them until I blew all over her face. As if she could read my mind, her eyes locked on mine in a piercing gaze that sent an electric jolt right to my dick. Fuck, she was hot!

"I'd be nervous and excited thinking about that," Andy said pointedly as Marta turned and walked away, our eyes devouring her lusty buxom form.

"I already am," I admitted with an agreeing nod as I zeroed in on her luscious round bum rolling provocatively in retreat. We both started in on our coffees as we faced each other over the table. I could see from the inquisitive look on his face that Andy wasn't finished with his questions yet.

"So this date with your mom, what do you think's gonna happen?" I wondered if he was reading my mind, his question about what was gonna happen between my mother and I seeming surprisingly abrupt.

"I don't know," I said kind of defensively. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you going to a movie, are you going to dinner, out to a show....you know, the normal stuff people do on dates?"

I almost literally breathed a sigh of relief, having totally overreacted to his simple question.

"Oh, we're going out to dinner. She wants to get all dressed up, you know, that kind of thing."

"Hmmmm, yeah," he said as he looked at me quizzically. "How come you got all nervous when I asked what you were doing?"

"Wha....what.....I don't know what you mean," I held my hands up as I scoffed at his observation.

"C'mon," he said with a knowing smile. "You were thinking I was asking about something more than just where you were going or what you were gonna do there."

"No, I knew exactly what you meant."

"Liar." He took a sip of his coffee as he let that one hang out there for a while. I followed, happy to hide behind my coffee cup as I drank. "So, just because you thought that's what I was asking, I'll do it," he said with a smug grin on his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay, let me ask you this. Let's say your date goes well, you have a nice dinner, share a bottle of wine, maybe go dancing.....then you take your mom home. Do you kiss her goodnight?"

I could already feel myself flushing nervously even before I answered. As I listened to his words, my mind raced back to the night before, remembering that delicious secret kiss my mother had given me out by the barbeque before Emma came back out and interrupted us. Just thinking about how luxuriously hot and succulently moist her lips and tongue had been against mine sent a fiery little jolt right to my loins. Shit, it was like Andy could read me like a book. I should have known better. "Well, I guess I'd give her a kiss on the cheek."

"Is that the way you kiss all your dates goodnight? I thought your mom wanted to see what the real date experience was like again?"

"Well....I....uh....I guess you're right," I replied nervously. I pictured again how heavenly that quick furtive kiss had been the night before; and then that naughty little episode we'd had feeding whipped cream to each other from our fingers.

"So tell me honestly," Andy said slowly, his eyes locked on mine. "What if, as you're saying goodnight, your mother turns her face up to yours and gives you that 'I'm waiting to be kissed look', do you do it."

"I....I don't know," I said as I purposely dropped my eyes from his.

I saw him look around to make sure no one was within earshot before he turned back to face me. He leaned close to me over the table and spoke in a confidential whisper, "I can tell what's on your mind. And let me tell you, my friend, if it gets to that time, you kiss her........and it's beautiful."

I looked at him.......absolutely in shock. I could almost feel my blood boiling as I took a deep breath and asked, "You......you've kissed my mother?"

"No....of course not," he replied with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Then....then who?" I asked, thoroughly confused now. Andy just sat back and stared at me as I thought about what he had said. As I looked at the self-assured calm expression on his face, the truth hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Your.....your own mother?" I asked, almost holding my breath. He simply gave me a slow nod. "You've kissed you own mother? Like a real kiss?"

"Since it seems like a night for confessions, yes, I've kissed my mother like that." He paused as I just looked at him totally wide-eyed. I'm sure my jaw must have dropped all the way to the table.

"And was it....was it," I stammered, my curiosity instantly reaching Everest-like proportions. Knowing how exquisite that single blissful kiss had been with my own mother, I was anxious to hear all about what Andy had done with his.

"It was absolutely amazing," Andy replied with an assuring nod of his head.

"What...when," I started to ask, just as his cell phone rang. He held up his finger for me to wait as he pulled out his phone and brought it to his ear.

"Hello......uh-huh.....okay....when.....yes....yes....okay, I'll be right there."

"Speak of the devil," he said as he slipped his phone back into his pocket and took a big swig of his now-cool coffee.

"Your mother?" I asked, wanting to start pumping him for more information.

"Yeah," he said as he pulled out his wallet and started fishing out some bills. "It looks like she's reached a decision on that ultimatum I gave her. She wants to come over to my place and talk about it. I've gotta go."

"But....but," I stuttered, still in shock from what he'd just told me.

"Sorry. Hey, dinner's on me tonight," he said as he threw down a few more bills before standing up.

"Andy," I said firmly. It worked as he stopped in his tracks and looked at me intently. Now that I had his attention, I spoke calmly and quietly, "I think now we both know how we each feel about our mothers, right?" I paused for a second as our eyes locked. "There's no point in trying to put up a fake impression for each other. I think we both know deep down what we'd each like to do to them."

He looked around once more to make sure no one was listening before responding, "Yeah, I could tell by the look on your face that you feel the same way about your mom as I do about mine."

"Okay," I said, a feeling of intense relief seeming to wash over me at this mutual confession. "Before I got out with her tomorrow night, I'd like to hear more about what happened between you and your mom. How about coming over for lunch tomorrow?"

"Okay, sounds good," he said, nodding. "It'll actually feel good to talk about it. Now, I've gotta go. I want to hear what she has to say."

"Great. Around noon then?" He nodded again and gave me a knowing smile before hurrying out the door.

"Jesus", I thought as I slumped back into my seat. All this time I'd been having these thoughts and fantasies about my mother and Andy had been......well.....I didn't know exactly what he'd been doing with his mother; just that it had sounded as equally depraved as what I had fantasized about doing with mine! I wondered how far that kiss of his had gone. As I ran this over in my head, the idea of it sent another tingling shiver right down to my midsection. As a pulsing twitch went through my dick, I realized how turned on I had become by the thought of Andy with his big-titted mother and how this upcoming date tomorrow with mine might possibly go. I thought back to my mother's soft beautiful lips meeting mine; that smoking-hot body of hers pressed up against mine as we stood in her garden. Man, if she wanted a good night kiss like that .....oh fuck..... I felt another surge go straight to my swelling dick at the thought of where a kiss like that might lead.

"Loverboy certainly scooted out of here in a hurry," Marta said as she stepped up to our table, her fists on those wide flared hips of hers.

"Yeah, his mother called and it was pretty urgent."

"Oh geez, I'm sorry," she said sincerely. "Is she okay?"

"Oh yeah, it's nothing like that," I said with a wave of my hand. "He just had to go." I looked at that buxom voluptuous body and hers and felt another twitch go through my swelling cock. Fuck, I wanted to get my hands on her right now. "Say, you're not getting off soon, are you? As you can see, my night is free."

"Sorry sweetheart," she said as she reached into her apron and slipped the bill onto the table, "I'm on until closing tonight." She could see the disappointed look on my face; and fortunately the table was keeping her from seeing the rising spire in my pants. "You'll survive. Like I said, when you guys take us out to dinner, I want to get all dressed up. I want it to be a real date." There it was again, that real date thing, whereas right now, I just wanted to stick my surging prick into something hot and wet.

"Alright," I replied as I handed her Andy's pile of bills. "I'll call you and we'll set it up."

"Okay." As she stuffed the bills into her apron and turned away, I slowly slid out of the booth and got to my feet, deftly adjusting my half-hard pecker as I did.

"Oh Connor," I heard just as I reached the door. I turned to find Marta approaching, that magnificent full chest of hers seeming to lead the way. She got to within couple of feet before stopping and looking up at me, a devilish glint in her dark eyes and teasing smile at the corners of her wide sensual mouth. "36E."

"Pardon me?" I asked, wondering what she was saying.

"The answer to the question I asked you in Spanish. The answer is 36E." Of course, as Andy had translated, she'd asked me to guess her bra size. 36E....fuck! I couldn't help but look down at those tremendous tits, the upper swells mere inches away from my envious fingertips. She could see exactly where I was looking as she spoke, "Have a good night." With a final teasing wink, she turned and walked away, leaving me with an increasingly uncomfortable crotch and a serious case of blue-balls in the making.

I walked out of the restaurant, breathing deeply of the cool night air. It didn't do much to alleviate the pressure I felt against the front of my pants, but I knew exactly what to do about that. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone and scrolled through my list of contacts before stopping on the one I was searching for. I dialed the number and scanned the street for a cab as it started to ring. It rang twice before I heard that sultry mature voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me."

Twenty minutes later, the cab deposited me at my destination, and with hormones raging, I walked right in, as she'd told me to do on the phone. I could see the soft light streaming from the direction of her bedroom and made my way there after kicking off my shoes.

"I was hoping you'd come home early," Margaret's sexy warm purr reached me as I entered.

"Oh my God," I thought to myself as I spotted her across the room, her tall mature form leaning seductively against the bathroom door frame. Between my already aroused state and the way she looked, I stood dumbstruck and stared breathlessly. She looked absolutely incredible. She was wearing a satin corset of a gorgeous warm purple color. It was trimmed with black at the bottom and had matching garter straps that were holding up sheer gossamer black nylons with an intricate lacy band that ended high on her smooth alabaster thighs. The purple corset flared out over her wide mature hips and was complimented by matching satin panties that were cut extremely high on her hips and drew your gaze with an inviting "V" pointing to her deftly concealed love pocket.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers