The Face-Painter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you've got any more left in there for me?" she asked as her stroking hand slid lower and caressed my sperm-laden balls.

"I've got a lot more," I said as I slid my own hand up the front of her satiny corset to cup one of her heavy round tits.

"Even after those two loads your little sister sucked out of you earlier?"

My hand froze, and I'm sure my face did too as my eyes locked on hers immediately; panic-stricken thoughts racing through my head like a video game on super-fast-forward.

"Relax, buster," she said with a wry smile at the corner of her mouth. "Your secret's safe with me." As I looked at her, I could see the devilish twinkle in her eye once more.

"What....how...." I stammered as I felt myself instantly starting to relax, the intense shot of adrenaline flowing mercifully out of my jangling nervous system.

"You know," she said softly as her gloved hand started stroking my pecker once more, "you really should learn to close your blinds if you're going to be doing something like that."

"You....you saw?"

"I was walking down to the pool after lunch and I happened to look over. That was quite a show you two put on. I have to admit, I couldn't take my eyes off the two of you. And when you got her to sit on the couch and put her hand between her legs, I nearly came right there. She's got quite the little body on her, doesn't she?"

"I....uh....." Again, I was speechless.

"Easy, lover. Like I said, your secret's safe with me. I know what it's like; I was raised on a farm."

"What's that mean?"

"Where we lived, it was miles between us and any other kids our age. It was just my older brother, me and my little sister. And in those days, we didn't have access to cars anytime we wanted, like kids do today. You had to make your own fun, and if it was with one of your own siblings, well, sometimes that's all that much better, right?"

I was totally shocked now. "You and your......your brother?"

"Yes, sometimes," she said giving me another sly smile before she continued, "and sometimes my sister."

I'm sure she saw me gulp noticeably as I took in her incestuous admission. The thought of this definitely sparked my interest. "Your younger sister?"

"Yes. Your Zoey actually reminds me of her. My sister looked very much like her at that age."

"I......I don't know what to say." Devious thoughts of Margaret and her Zoey-lookalike sister ran through my head like a steroid-injected hamster on a greased wheel.

"How long has this been going on with your sister?" she asked. Her magical gloved hand never left my dong as we talked; her delicate fingers tracing teasingly over my semi-hard shaft.

"Just since last night, actually," I admitted.

"Hmmmm, lucky you." She circled her hand lovingly around the girth of my pecker and gave a couple of firm tantalizing strokes. "How do you think that sweet young thing would feel about another woman joining your little twosome sometime?"

"Holy fuck," I thought to myself. This was amazing. Not only had Margaret seen Zoey and me together, she wanted to get in on it as well! I was wondering if all the stars in the universe were in perfect alignment or something; it couldn't get much better than this. I was of half a mind to run out of there right now and buy a lottery ticket. "I'm not sure; but she has promised to do anything I ask her to do."

"Hmmmm, she'd do anything you'd ask her to do. That certainly does sound interesting. And how do you feel about the idea of asking her to let me have a shot at that sexy little body of hers?" Margaret accompanied her million dollar question by feathering her hot tongue into the sensitive opening of my ear. An instant shiver of delight ran down my spine. Before I could answer she whispered softly into my ear, "Or asking her to use that hot mouth of hers on my tits, or to see her slip that beautiful tongue of hers way up inside me." Her tongue flicked sensually into my ear once more and another quivering shudder ran through me.

"I'd love that," I replied as I turned to her and kissed her deeply. Between her stroking hand and lewd thoughts of her and Zoey together, it seemed to take no more than a few seconds before my cock became an iron bar in her hand.

"My.....my," she whispered as she pulled her deliciously warm mouth away from mine and glanced down towards my engorged member jutting upwards above her circling hand, "it looks like you do really like the idea. What would you like me to do this time?"

"Well, I really want to look at you in this outfit. Since you were raised on a farm, I'm sure you know how to ride. Why don't you show me?"

"My pleasure." She pushed herself up and swung one long nylon-clad leg over me as I rolled onto my back. She leaned forward and supported herself with one of those gloved arms on either side of my chest. Her swirling red locks fell in a sexy frame about her pretty face, her beautiful eyes glinting with desire once more. I looked down into the beckoning dark valley of her cleavage, those heavy voluminous tits of hers hanging forwards; yet still bewitchingly encased in the shiny corset. I could see the thin straps going over her shoulders biting into her skin tightly; as if complaining about the heavy weight they were expected to carry. My eyes followed the alluring contours of her mature body downward, that classic hourglass figure of hers causing my cock to remain stiff as a board as more blood seemed to be pounding into it. Her wide flared hips seemed to fit perfectly over my midsection, the tantalizingly sexy garter straps framing that inviting slot of hers that I'd soon be filling.

"I've got more of these outfits, if you'd like to see sometime."

"I'd like to see them all," I said, not telling her I'd already seen the stash of them in her drawer. "Do you think you can arrange that for me?"

"Mmmmmm.........anytime you want." Her answer came as she shifted back slightly and reached between her legs with one gloved hand. I smiled as her soft fingers gripped my upright prong and positioned the broad enflamed head into the waiting mouth of her velvety love-pocket. As her pussy-lips slipped over the massive crown and followed the flaring contours, I could feel how hot she was as her slick juices soothed my engorged glans like warm butter. Once she had it situated between those pink labial curtains, she withdrew her hand and brought it back to my side to support herself once more. She rolled her hips slightly to get to the position she wanted and I was rewarded as I felt those gripping lips stretch until the whole apple-sized knob popped just inside.

"That's it," I said as I saw a little grimace on her face. I watched as she lifted her upper body slightly while her backside started to go back and down. She started to sink down and inch after thick hard inch disappeared inside her.

"So hard," she moaned softly as she continued to lower herself onto my thrusting erection. It was captivating to watch those glistening pink pussy-lips, almost stretched to the tearing point, adhering beautifully around my upright shaft as she got closer and closer to the thick hairless root.

"Oh Jesus." She'd gone right down to the base in one smooth insistent drop; those sticky lips now pressed flush up against me, my hard thick cock buried all the way to the hilt. She sat up straighter and rolled her hips until she was sitting deep in the saddle. "It's so big; I've never been filled like this in my entire life." I gave a little hunch upwards that brought a deep growl from her as I forced the massive helmet about half an inch deeper. "Oh my God, that is so good. I could just sit here all day." She looked at me with a blissful smile on her face as she stayed fully impaled on my throbbing love-muscle, but rolled her hips ever so slowly, those gripping coital walls massaging my gnarled shaft in a loving embrace.

"Okay, I'm ready to go," she said as she leaned forwards and supported herself on her arms once more. "Connor, would you do me a favor this time?"

"What's that?" I replied as I ran my hands up her flanks until I was cupping those two voluptuous satin-covered jugs of hers.

"When you're ready to cum, could you do it on my face like you did yesterday?"

"You liked that, eh?"

"Did I ever. I couldn't believe how turned on it made me feel when you did it. There was so much cum. It's all I've been thinking about ever since."

"Who am I to turn down a lady's request like that?" I accompanied my answer with a roll of my own hips, my erect truncheon rubbing salaciously against the tissues deep in that molten wet trench of hers.

"Ohhhhnnnn," she groaned as she started to lean forward, sliding herself upwards on my steel-like erection. I kept myself flat on the sheets and let her take control as she rose until I felt those talented muscles near the opening of her vagina squeeze down for a second before she dropped back down quickly.

"Aaaaaahhh." Her husky growl floated in the room as she reached rock bottom and then reversed direction. Soon she was into a smooth rhythm, that delectable ass of hers slapping against my midsection with a wet lusty smack. I could feel her slippery fuck-oil lathering up the base of my dick as it flowed freely from her stimulated cunt. She really got into it and I watched her rock back and forth furiously as my hands continued to explore her gorgeous upper body and nipped in waist, the satin of her purple corset feeling sensually cool beneath my roaming hands.

"Uhn......uhn......uhn...." Her groans filled the room as she rode me like there was no tomorrow. Her talented steaming box gripped and pulled at my surging rod with each long deep stroke. She was adding a circular roll of her hips now as well, the stimulating friction between our joined bodies intensifying by the second as she continued to grind me right down into the mattress.

"That a girl," I said as I squeezed those massive tits of hers, the swelling tit-flesh almost spilling over the top of her corset cups. "Fuck, you really do know how to ride, don't you?"

"I love this," she replied as she rose almost to the very tip once more before slamming herself all the way to the thick veined root once more. I was fucking back at her now, our mutual actions driving my cock deep and hard into her at the same tame as our pleasure level continued to rise.

"Connor.....I......I......OH FUCKKKKKKK," she moaned loudly and I saw her body flex before she started to twitch and shake as her climax sent her over the edge. I fucked up into her quivering body hard which brought forth another deep groan and an intense twisting and bucking of her luscious round ass. I held onto her hips and let the bronco ride out her orgasm as I thrust my thick beefy dick deep inside her.

"So big," she whispered raggedly as she started to recover from her toe-curling release. She resumed her up and down movements, her gorgeous face glistening with perspiration from her exertions. I knew I was close but I wanted her to have another one first. I placed my hands on those pistoning hips of hers and drove my brick-hard cock upwards against the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"OH GOD........AAAH.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAH." A second orgasm shook her. I held her hips tightly and pressed down as the thick rope-like ridge of my corona tore deliciously against the sensitive underside of her clit. I felt a further wash of cunt-honey bathe the base of my dick and flow onto my sack. She was just gushing now as she thrashed about like a caged animal on top of me. I kept flexing up into her as wave after wave of tingling pleasure coursed through her, her continuous moans and groans like blissful music to my ears. As her climax slowly dwindled, I grabbed her tightly and rolled her over onto her back quickly. I gave her two or three more deep hard thrusts before I quickly withdrew; my pulsating prick making a sticky wet sound as it came free. I scrambled forward over her supine form until I was straddling her chest, my stallion-like cock rearing up red and menacing before her pretty face.

"Get ready," I said as I wrapped my hand around the thick gnarled shaft in a warm loving corridor and stroked it towards her. Her mouth was open as she gasped raggedly, her tremendous tits heaving as she fought to regain her breath from her two recent orgasms. She looked absolutely beautiful, her lust-filled eyes locked on the tip of my engorged cockhead, waiting in eager anticipation for my massive load of cum. I felt my balls draw up close to my body as those exquisite contractions started within me.

"HERE YOU GO," I said as I pointed the raging tip right at her face. We both watched as a milky drop filled the gaping red eye for just a second before a long white rope shot forth, part of it catching her on the chin and ascending right up the full length of her face before ending in her hair. I moved my hand slightly and a second powerful shot spewed forth on the other side of her face, this one running the full length as well. I continued to pump away at my ejaculating prick as shot after shot of thick creamy semen rained down upon her kisser. Whenever I spotted a blank spot on the canvas, I'd move the head of my dick quickly in that direction and paint that space. The exquisite tingling sensations of a much-needed release flowed through me in wave after delicious wave as I continued to unload, totally flooding that gorgeous face of hers. Pretty soon, there were almost no empty spaces left. I pumped out the final few shots, my racing heart finally starting to slow as I took a couple of firm milking strokes and flicked the last drops right into her open mouth.

"Oh my God, Connor, that feels amazing." She looked up at me through squinting eyes, gobs of cum visible on one eyelid and pooling just beneath the other. "So much cum, it feels so warm and heavy on my skin." I sat astride her chest and breathed deeply as I looked down at her; her mature pretty face an absolute mess of my swimming milky semen, with silvery rivulets running down her neck and heavy white gobs nesting in her hair as well. I thought she had never looked more beautiful than she did right now. I smiled contentedly as I watched her bring both her gloved hands up and gently rub my pearly seed all around her face. It was even more stimulating to see her do this with those gloves on. The white sticky fluid stood out boldly against the brilliant purple fabric and it looked even wantonly nastier to see my cum leaving wet stains behind as it soaked into the sensuous material. As she moved those gloves to and fro, she made sure that any small spot on her face that I had missed received its due amount. There was more than enough jizz to go around and as she shoveled it all over her smooth skin, she took plenty of opportunities to snowplow some of the bigger wads right into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as I watched her swallow a big silky mouthful. Fuck, I had just cum, but watching the way my precious seed slid willingly down her hungering throat and the way her sexy gloved hands spread the pearly fluid tenderly all over her soft skin as if it were a soothing balm......well....it had my dick needing some more of her skillful attention again already.

"Margaret, you are so fucking sexy, I'm gonna need to get off again soon."

She looked up at me with that beautiful glistening face of hers and nodded happily. "What would you like me to do this time?"

"I want to fuck those gorgeous tits of yours." Her eyes lit up with pleasure as I said this. "You've got some baby oil, right?" She nodded in reply and I saw her eyes flick towards the bathroom. "Good. Now I don't want to wreck that beautiful corset either. You better take it off."

I swung my leg off her to let her up. She made her way to the bathroom, her long legs looking beautiful in those stiletto-heeled shoes of hers. She came back with a bottle of baby oil and set in on the night table. I lay on my side and watched as she reached down to open the garters where they held the stocking tops. I was happy to see that once she'd released them, the tops of the nylons snapped back into place against her gorgeous smooth thighs, the intricate lacy tops being made of some elasticized material. With her stockings released from the garters, I watched her reach between the bulging cups of her corset and start to unhook the small metal clasps that ran down the front. She watched me with a contented smile on her face as my eyes were locked on the magical spectacle of the front of that sexy corset opening up for me. I watched mesmerized and her gloved fingers went to work, the shiny purple fabric slowly splitting open to reveal her huge treasure chest lying beneath. As each little hook came undone, those heavy tits of hers seemed to increase in size as they gained more freedom. Finally, with the last one undone, she slowly drew the two sides of the corset fully apart and dropped it on the floor behind her. Her tits were gorgeous; coming free of the confining corset and billowing out over the full breadth of her chest with just a slight amount of natural drop. For their size and with her age being in her late 40's, I was tremendously impressed by how high and full they rode on her body. With those heavy round tits fully on display, it emphasized her sexy hourglass figure and made her look all the more desirable.

"Oh fuck," I said under my breath as she reached her gloved hands up and fluffed out her sexy red hair. The motion caused those big 40 Double-Ds of hers to sway and wobble teasingly; her enormous nipples looking stiff, rubbery and in need of a little sucking. Man, she looked good; her tall mature form looking so incredibly sexy in the high heels, shimmering black nylons, shoulder length gloves and that sexy rhinestone choker. I felt a surge go through my half-hard pecker and knew exactly what I wanted; to feel those huge tits of hers wrapped around my engorged lance until I blew off all over that cum-laden face of hers one more time.

"Lay back here." I shifted to side of the bed and stacked up a bunch of pillows against the headboard. She slid onto the bed and I positioned her just how I wanted her; her head and shoulders resting against that big stack of pillows. She looked gorgeous sitting partially up like that, her stiff nipples pointing enticingly forwards at the crest of those full heavy mounds. I got to my knees and swung my leg over her until I was straddling her midsection once more, then leaned forward and lowered my face to those tremendous breasts of hers.

"Time for a little sucking first," I said as I brought my lips down and delicately kissed each of her protruding nipples. After the initial loving kiss, I let my lips slip down over one rapidly stiffening bud and out over the pebbly surface of her pink areola. I pushed a warm gob of saliva forward and used my tongue to bathe the sensitive surfaces beneath my mouth, my tongue rolling the gooey spit slowly and sensually all over her gorgeous flesh.

"Mmmmmmm, you certainly know how to do that," she cooed as her gloved fingers ran through my hair affectionately. With her soothing hands guiding me, I moved from one massive breast to the other, my lips and tongue working slowly but insistently as I licked and sucked her big soft mounds. Jesus, what a gorgeous set of tits she had. Her nipples were thick, hard and a good half-inch long. I nipped at them playfully with my teeth which caused her to give a little squeal before her stroking fingers pulled me harder against her soft mounds. I let my tongue roll in slow teasing circles all over and around those protruding buds as she lay back and savored the oral attention I was giving her. I felt like I could have stayed there and sucked on those babies all night long, but I wanted more.

"Now it's time for you to do a little sucking," I said as I raised myself fully onto my knees and leaned forward, my muscular 6'-3" form looming over her. I looked down at her expectant face, the residue of my recent face-painting job glistening on her smooth skin. From my position above her, I could even smell it. I breathed deep and could smell the womanly scent of her succulent snatch as well. The whole room just reeked of sex, and I knew that musky aroma was going to be even stronger before we were done. I looked down at me semi-hard peter, the surface still sticky with a shiny coating of her sweet vaginal nectar from our recent fuck. As the intoxicating scent fired my desire even more, I hefted my long limber dong and pointed it towards her face. "Give me another one of those nice targets, sweetheart."