The Face-Painter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with an innocent girlish look as she formed those wet red lips of hers into a perfect inviting "O". I leaned forward and slipped the spongy knob right inside, her soft lips sealing down on the pebbly membranes of the plum-sized crown. With her lips pursed forward and rapturously adhered to me stiffening member, I pushed forward and watched those lips stretch further and further until the whole mushroom-shaped head popped right inside.

"Mmmmmm....." She gave a little mew of contentment and with my swelling dick locked inside her hot wet mouth, I let go of it and brought both hands up and took a firm hold of the back of the headboard. Her magical tongue bathed the spongy head with a warm coating of saliva as my prong continued to swell and fill her hot oral cavity. Now upright on my knees with my body over those broad round tits of hers, I slowly fed it back and forth into her vacuuming mouth as she really started to go to town on it. She was mewing and purring constantly now and it didn't take long for my stiffening tube of flesh to get hard as a fucking brick under her skillful oral therapy.

"That mouth of yours is beautiful, Margaret," I praised, holding firmly onto the headboard and sliding the thick girth of my thrusting stalk back and forth between her stretched red lips. I loved watching the way they adhered to my erection when I retreated, those succulent pillowy lips being drawn outwards as they gripped tightly to my see-sawing cock. If I pulled it fully out right then, I'm sure she'd look just like a fish out of water gasping in the open air. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it, so I let her suck for a little longer than I first intended, her cheeks drawing in to form an exquisite hot sheath for my probing dick as she sucked voraciously.

"Okay," I said finally as I reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby oil as I pulled my throbbing prick from her mouth. I scooted back to her midsection and popped off the cap of the bottle. As she looked up at me with a look of blissful anticipation on her face, I turned the bottle upside down and let a generous amount of the slick fluid drizzle down all over those voluptuous jugs of hers. It looked beautiful to see the shiny lines of oil slowly start to follow the soft round contours of those tremendous breasts, shimmering trails slithering into the deep valley of her cleavage.

"Beautiful," I muttered under my breath as I set the bottle back on the bedside table and placed my big hands on those impressive mounds. I could feel her rubbery nipples beneath the palms of my hands as I started to spread the slick fluid all around. I ran the tips of my fingers all over her gorgeous rack until they were just gleaming with the slippery oil. I drew my hands back and worked on her nipples, the stiffening buds coming alive again under my greasy fingertips.

"Mmmmmmm, that's nice," she crooned softly as I tweaked and rolled the slick rubbery pebbles between my thumb and forefinger. Running my hands over the soft slick surface of those round heavy melons had my cock just aching to get between them. I inched forward on my knees and pushed down on my upright prick. She knew exactly what to do as I watched her gloved hands start to push those two huge jugs together. I pressed the enflamed tip of the glans down on her chest just at the base of those swelling orbs and started to slide it forwards. As I did she pushed on the outside of her voluminous guns so they formed a slick greasy tunnel for my raging erection to slide through. With my throbbing pecker now trapped in the oily corridor, I reached up with both hands and grabbed the top of the headboard for support once more.

"Oh God, it's so big," she said breathlessly as her eyes seemed transfixed on the massive knob which was now protruding above the top of her slippery cleavage. I flexed my hips back and loved the feel of her hot slick flesh pressing against my throbbing cock. I flexed forward again as she pressed those soft mounds of tit-flesh firmly against the sides of my driving love-muscle. Holding tight to the headboard, I worked up a pretty good rhythm as my steel-like erection thrust smoothly between her soft oily mounds. As I fucked her tits more vigorously now, I could feel the crimson tip of my dong battering into her chin and neck, her smooth skin there now slick with baby oil and pre-cum as well as the cum I'd deposited on her face just a short time ago.

"Oh Connor, I love your cock," she mumbled under her breath, as if in a trance. Her eyes never left my stroking dick as I battered it back and forth in the slippery deep crevice. She had started to get me close with that hot sucking mouth of hers, and now her fantastic slippery tits had me right on the edge. I felt my balls drawing up and then that tempestuous feeling started in my midsection as the first twinge of a tingling climax started at the base of my throbbing prick.

"I'M GONNA CUM," I said as I held tightly onto the headboard and pistoned my hips back and forth. Both our eyes were locked on my engorged cockhead as it started to shoot, the first long white rope catching her full on the chin. The second shot hit her jawline on the other side and then the third spat forth as I was on a backstroke, the massive shot spewing from the top of her cleavage to leave a long thick ribbon ascending her chest and right up across her neck and chin to end at her open bottom lip.

"Oh my God," she moaned in wonder as I continued to shoot as she pressed her big slippery tits firmly together. I flooded her upper chest, neck and lower face with a huge messy load of milky semen. She was gasping in awe as I continued to vigorously slide my ejaculating cock back and forth as I unloaded gob after creamy gob of warm cum all over her. When the exhilarating contractions coursing through me finally ceased, I slowed down and watched as the final dregs of post-orgasmic dogwater oozed forth from the tip of my spent dick, still tightly encased in the slick hot channel of her greasy tits.

"So much cum," she muttered as I slid my drained cock from between her slippery cans and sat back on my heels. She was right, there was a lot of cum; her upper chest and neck were covered with the stuff, while there were stray gobs and ribbons clinging to her lower face, hair and the imposing upper swells of her voluminous breasts. I watched with a contented smile on my face as she pulled those sexy long gloves off her arms and tossed them quickly aside. She brought her hands to her upper chest and I watched her start to play in the sizable puddles with her fingertips, her delicate hands slithering through the pearly fluid gracefully. I saw her eyes flick down to her stiff upright nipples and then she gathered up a heavy gob of cream with the fingertips of each hand and gently massaged the milky fluid all over her areola and the stiff pebbly buds at their center.

"Oh God, I love your cum," she said in a breathy whisper as she continued to spread my pearly semen all over his gigantic tits. I could see that look of lustful craving in her eye once more so slipped of her reclining form and moved towards the bottom of the bed.

"Just keep doing what you're doing," I instructed as I pushed her legs to each side and moved between them. "You seemed to like this so much before, let's give you one or two more." She gave me a look of ravenous delight as I slid my two big hands between her legs. She compliantly drew her long stocking-covered legs up and apart as my fingers started to probe that hot wet gash of hers, the stiletto heels of her sexy black sling-backs digging into the mattress. She closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the blissful pleasure as I started to work her over, my hands and fingers moving all over the sensitive hot flesh both inside and outside her steaming hot cunt. Her own hands continued to smooth my massive load of milky cum all over the glistening surface of her big tits as I brought her to two more bucking convulsing orgasms before I finally withdrew my sticky fingers from her gushing love-pocket.

"Connor, you're going to kill me," she gasped as she fought to regain her breath from her last tingling climax. "Oh fuck...but what a way to go."

"Speaking of going, I've gotta go." My date with my mother was tomorrow, and although it still wasn't fantastically late, I wanted to make sure I got a good night's sleep.

"You've really gotta go?" She gave me a girlish pout again as she looked at me through sexy hooded eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I do." I started to get up from the bed but she reached out and grabbed my hip as I stood up.

"Could I.....could I suck it for just a minute or two more?" she asked with a woeful pleading look in her eyes.

"Oh, alright," I said as I turned at the side of the bed to face her. She quickly rolled onto her stomach and shifted over to the side of the bed, her gorgeous mature face right in front of me. I watched as she tipped her head slightly to the side and let the pronounced head of my heavy majestic member drop into her mouth. I felt a hot stimulating wash of saliva flow all over the pebbly surface of my glans as her tongue moved in slow torturous circles all over the sensitive tissues. She applied some delightful suction at the same time as her talented tongue started to work its magic. It took only a few heavenly soft swirls of that tongue before I surprisingly felt my spent prick starting to stir once more.

"Now look what you've started," I said teasingly as my pecker started to swell inside her hot sucking mouth. Her eyes flicked up to mine with a look of pure rapture as she slid her pursed lips further down the shaft and drew on my stiffening knob lovingly. Jesus, she was good. I pulled my lengthening dong from between those succulent lips and climbed back onto the bed, only this time it was me sitting against the stacked up pillows in front of the headboard.

"I think you better finish what you started," I said as I leaned back and put my arms behind my head. "And this time, I want to see you swallow every last drop."

"Yes sir!" my mature neighbor replied eagerly as she moved between my spread thighs. I lay back against the soft pillows and let myself settle in, knowing I'd be able to control this one as long as I wanted. I closed my eyes and my thoughts immediately went back to Andy telling me about his kiss with his mother. I was anxious to hear more about that when we met tomorrow, but right now, my thoughts quickly shifted to visions of my own beautiful mother, remembering how she had looked in that fantastic tight gray sweater and form-fitting white miniskirt she'd worn yesterday afternoon. Margaret enthusiastically sucked me for over an hour as I laid back and fantasized about my mother, finally feeding Margaret another massive load of creamy cough syrup while picturing blowing off all over my mother's beautiful face. I heard Margaret gulp noisily as I filled her sucking mouth with wad after wad of thick milky semen. I finally opened my eyes and looked down at her as her tongue flicked out from between her wet red lips and lapped up a silvery trickle that had leaked from the corner of her mouth.

"Now I really have to go," I said as I settled her into bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Don't forget to talk to Zoey," she mumbled sleepily as I pulled my clothes on. I wondered if that's what she had been thinking about while she was sucking me off.

"Goodnight, Margaret," I replied softly and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Her eyes closed and she sighed dreamily. I think she was fast asleep before I turned the lights off and left the room. Wanting sleep myself, I locked up behind myself and headed home; thoughts of what might happen tomorrow night with my mother running through my brain like wildfire.