The Face-Painter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,682 Followers

"EHHHHHHHHGGGGNNN," she moaned as I saw her body start to twitch and shake. My own orgasm had triggered a climax within her, and I happily watched her body quiver and tremble with ecstasy as a spine-tingling release shot through her. She never once relinquished her oral hold on my ejaculating prick as I continued to shoot. I lost count of the number of shots I pasted deep within her sucking mouth, but the intensity of her fantastic cocksucking seemed to have me coming forever. I heard her gulp noisily as she continued to shake, but her lips and tongue just kept sucking for more. Our moans filled the room as our mutual orgasms continued to flow through us. I felt the final few shots spew forth onto her waiting tongue, and then I thought I was almost going to collapse as I leaned back against the counter and drew in deep lung-fulls of air.

"Mmmmmm...." I heard her soft purr of satisfaction. I opened my eyes and looked down at my gorgeous mother, her lips still locked sweetly around my spent prick, her vacuuming mouth having drained me of every creamy drop of semen I'd had stored up. I could see a silvery trickle of cum at each corner of her mouth and dangling off one side of her chin; overflow from the massive load I'd just shot into her hungry mouth. As I stood there gasping for air, she slowly drew her mouth backward and gave the tip of my pecker a long lingering kiss, her tongued delving into the very tip to get the last creamy morsel of cum. She sat back slightly on her heels and I watched her bring one hand to her chin and push the dangling globule of pearly semen between her parted lips. She reached to the other side of her mouth and gathered up that milky trickle as well, her tongue closing over her fingers and licking them clean.

She looked up at me, and I could see a look of blissful contentment on her face, but there was something else there too; the hungry need for more. She reached down between her legs and I could see that the hem of her dress had ridden up even further, the edge of the taut red silk mere inches below her pussy. Her fingers disappeared briefly beneath her skirt, and then as she withdrew them, she got to her feet.

"Here's a little something for you," she said teasingly as she held up her glistening fingers. Her fingers were soaked with a shiny coating of her womanly nectar. She stepped close to me and wafted her fingers in front of my face. Her warm womanly fragrance burned into my senses with rapturous delight. Although I had just cum, her intoxicating scent caused my temporarily satiated libido to snap to attention once more. She smiled at me provocatively as she moved her slick fingers back and forth in front of me. My eyes followed her moving fingers hypnotically as I parted my lips wantonly. She stopped teasing me and slid her gooey fingers right into my waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm...." It was me purring like a kitten this time as I fed off her fingers like a baby bird from its mother. Her succulent nectar tasted wonderful as I gathered it onto my tastebuds and savored it before swallowing, the silky cunt-honey bathing my throat. She tasted wonderful, and I definitely wanted more.

"Your mouth feels nice," she said softly as I sucked sensually on her long slim fingers. She reached down with her other hand and I felt her wrap her fingers around my half-hard cock. "You know, son, they say a woman at my age is in her sexual prime." I looked into her hooded lust-filled eyes as she gave my spent prick a coaxing stroke. "And, I've got three years of lost time to make up for too......do you think you can keep up with me?" She paused and looked at me, that teasing look of desire shining at me from her sparkling eyes.

"Oh fuck....." I thought to myself as I just looked at her, my eyes roaming blatantly over her sumptuous tits.

She leaned close to me and I felt her magical tongue teasing at the entrance to my ear, a tingling shiver shooting through me. I felt her hot breath and warm lips as she moved even closer and whispered softly, "I hope you can.....because I want you to keep me filled with this beautiful cock of yours all night long."

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,682 Followers