The Face-Painter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

She wriggled herself around, her hot flesh pressing warmly against mine. "Mmmmmm, you really filled me up again. It feels so good inside me, but I want it somewhere else." I laid there and watched as she started to inch forwards. My drained pecker slid out of her wetly and fell onto my abdomen with a noticeable 'slap'. With my thick heavy cock lying on my stomach, I watched as she positioned her overflowing snatch above it and squeezed down with the muscles inside her. It was incredibly sexy to watch our combined juices drip down onto my abdomen, the silvery creamy goo falling onto my warm skin in gob after milky gob. Holy fuck, she was right, I had really filled her up. And now her talented cunt had expelled most of it all over my midsection, the warm seed glistening in the soft glowing light.

"That's what I want," she said softly as she shifted back down until she was kneeling between my legs. I watched, totally enthralled as she lowered her mouth and ran her long pointy tongue along the full length of my cum-covered cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, that tastes so good," she purred as she flicked her tongue upwards and pulled a milky ribbon deep into her welcoming mouth. Holy fuck, was she ever hot! I laid there, my head proppedup on the pillows as I watched my busty mother lick and suck up the warm creamy cum off my body. She took her time, and I could see she savored every silvery mouthful of my precious nectar before swallowing. When she'd finally gotten every creamy morsel, she kissed her way tenderly up the length of my dormant prick and nursed lovingly at the very tip, her tongue gathering up the final warm drops. Temporarily satisfied, she rested with her head on my lap and looked up at me, a look of blissful satisfaction on her face.

Having gotten this surging load out of me, my mind went back to what she'd been saying before my torched libido required satisfaction. "So what was that you were saying about hatching some kind of plan while you were lying in my bed?" I asked, a curious smile on my face.

"You want to hear the rest, do you?" she asked with a wicked little grin.

"Damn right I do, look what the first part your story did to me."

"Okay," she said as she pulled herself up and moved forward until she was straddling my midsection once more. I watched as she moved one hand up and drew her fingers teasingly over the front of her gorgeous body and traced her blood-red fingernails along the lacy edge of the overflowing cups of her bustier. "But do you think there's something I can do to make it a little more interesting for you while I tell the rest of my story?'

"What?" I replied curiously, totally enthralled by her provocative behavior.

"How about you suck on these while I talk?" My eyes opened wide with anticipation as her hands reached up between her massive breasts and plucked open the first clasp at the top of the shiny crimson corset.

...........to be continued.........

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers