The Face-Painter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"I've been waiting a long time to milk a load out of you like that," she said in a sexy little purr. "So much cum, I love it." I loved the way the shimmering strands glistened as they hung from her face, the viscous sperm-laden fluid fighting the pull of gravity as they swayed and distended slowly downwards in an erotic dance. I watched as she brought her hands up beneath the dangling ribbons, letting the shiny strands of milky semen gather on her slim fingers. She looked down at the cloudy mess gathering on her upturned hands, a wickedly nasty smile on her pretty face, her full red lips wet and parting as her tongue slid salaciously around her waiting mouth. She raised her hands higher and I watched her tongue slither forward and sluice smoothly into a huge pearly gob in the palm of her hand.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed kittenishly, her eyes closing as she slowly, provocatively swirled her tongue through the silvery wad of creamy cum before flicking it backwards and drawing a huge cloudy gob back into her mouth. Oh fuck.....did that ever look hot; glistening strands of my thick milky cum dangling off my mother's gorgeous face as she slavishly licked up more of my potent cock-honey from her cupping hands. She swallowed, another warm mew purring from her throat before her tongue slid forwards for more. "Oh God, that tastes so good."

I just laid back and watched her enjoy herself as she licked up my cum. She slowly sucked each finger clean and then pushed the clinging wads on her face towards her waiting mouth. Each swallow was followed by a gentle purr as she savored the manly nectar. When she was finished cleaning her face, she lowered her mouth and I felt her warm tongue move across my abdomen and spent prick as she gathered in the remaining puddles of milky seed that had fallen onto my stomach. With a last long lick up the full length of my drained member, she was done, every warm drop of my semen inside her.

"Mmmmmm, I could lick that up all day long," she said as she gave the head of my dormant manhood a loving kiss. "Now, I need a shower........join me if you want." She got up from the bed and I watched that succulent ass of hers sway nicely from side to side as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Oh fuck, what a night this had been! My mother had ended up being just as eager I was. I knew Zoey wasn't due home until much later, and we still had most of the day ahead of us. When it came to my mother, I knew there were a few more loads I wanted to get rid of before we were done. With that in mind, I headed to the usual bathroom down the hall, the one I had used when growing up. First thing in the morning, I wanted my own privacy for what I had to do. I took care of business, found a spare toothbrush I'd left there and brushed my teeth, then eagerly headed back to the en-suite to find my mother already busy soaping herself in the massive shower.

"C'mon in, Sweetie," she said as she heard me open the big glass door. I immediately went to her and wrapped her full mature body in my arms, my head nestling into her neck, the warm feminine scent of her body and fragrant soap filling my senses. She turned in my arms and slid her hands around my neck, turning her face up to mine. I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed deeply, the long slow kiss of lovers. It was beautiful. I could feel her sense of pure contentment pouring right through her mouth and body as we held each other closely, as if neither one of us ever wanted to let go. Finally, we drew back, each of us looking at the other with a wonderful feeling of happiness in our eyes.

"Mmmmm, that was nice," she said softly as her soapy hands started to run down my muscular chest.

"Hey, let me get in on this." I reached over and grabbed the bar of soap.

"Be my guest," she replied as I slid my lathery hands down her smooth shoulders and cupped those heavenly 34Fs of hers. I filled my hands with the heavy orbs, letting my slippery fingers explore the beautiful Wifey-like mounds. While I was exploring her chest, I felt her soapy hands grip my firm behind before sliding around my hips and into my groin. "Mmmmm, such a nice heavy cock."

I luxuriated in the blessedly wonderful feeling of running my hands over my mother's sexy mature body at the same time as her hands made themselves at home on my body. We washed each other lovingly, big smiles on our faces, kissing and nipping at each other playfully beneath the steamy spray of the pelting shower. It felt fantastic.

"I'm getting hungry, what about you?" she asked as she released my lower lip from between hers and stepped back from me.

"I'm hungry for more of this, that's for sure," I replied as I slid my hands up to cup those round heavy guns once more.

"I think we both need a little more fuel first." She playfully swatted my hands away as she turned into the driving spray and rinsed off. "Take your time, I'm gonna start breakfast." She left me in the shower and I saw her toweling off as I turned and let the powerful pellets of water beat down upon my head. The sluicing water felt invigorating as it ran down over the full length of my body before swirling away into the drain. I could feel my stomach grumbling and realized she was right, we both needed some food. I leisurely finished my shower, toweled off and ran a brush through my hair. I took another big towel and wrapped it around my waist, knotting it at my hip. Making my way to the kitchen, the delicious smell of fresh coffee and frying bacon hit my nostrils. I saw my mother standing in front of the stove, her lush body wrapped in a big fluffy white bathrobe.

"That smells great, Mom," I said as I sidled up behind her and slid my hands around her waist. "I'm hungrier than I thought."

She handed me a cup of coffee from the counter beside her. "Here, Sweetie, this'll make you feel better." I took a tentative sip and felt the rich full-bodied flavor roll over my taste-buds.

"Mmmmm, that's good." I set the cup down and as she moved the bacon around in the pan with the spatula, I nestled in close behind her once more. I slid my arms around her and let my fingers slip through the opening of her robe until I cupped one massive breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. She didn't object but turned her head slightly to let me kiss the soft hollow of her neck. "Mom, your breasts are beautiful." I tried to undo the knot of her belted robe.

"Un-uh," she said tartly, stopping me with playful slap on the wrist. "Just you wait, Honey. You're in charge of making the toast while I make the eggs. Besides, I don't want to get splattered with hot bacon grease."

"Alright...alright." I reluctantly withdrew my hands from her gorgeous form and put some bread into the 4-slice toaster. While I was doing that, she poured some blended eggs into a second frying pan she had going. I watched as she stirred the eggs while dropping in some grated cheese. Soon enough, the toast popped and I was put to work once more, finishing with the buttering just as she spooned a couple of portions out onto our plates, giving me about twice as much as she gave herself. She set the plates on the table while I carried over our coffee cups. She must have been busy while I was still in the shower as I spotted a plate of cut-up fruit already on the table as well.

"This looks great, Mom," I said as I grabbed a grape and popped it into my mouth. We both dug into our bacon and eggs, and as I took the first succulent bit, I realized how ravenous I was. It didn't take long for us to finish, our sexual exertions of the night before having worked up quite an appetite in both of us. She turned and set our finished plates aside as we both reached for our steaming mugs of coffee.

"Thanks, Mom; that really hit the spot."

"You're welcome, Sweetie; anytime." Her using the word 'anytime' set me to thinking.

"So, after what happened last night, where does that......." I wasn't sure how to finish and just let my voice trail off as I searched for the right words. Fortunately, as usual, my mother came to my rescue.

"Where does that leave us.....as in 'you and me'?" she said, finishing my sentence.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry, Connor," she replied with a wry smile. "I know what men like you are like."

"Wh....what?"

"You're fine until the next pretty thing that turns your head walks by. And then the pursuit is on. Now, like I said, don't worry; I'm not going to try and change you."

"So....what about us?"

"I'll be perfectly happy to have this kind of rendezvous whenever we can find the time....and the place. I'm not gonna put any expectations on you, but I do hope you take the time to make your sorry old mom feel good every once in a while."

"Sorry old mom? That's definitely not you. Gorgeous young mom....yes. And believe me, I'll make sure I find lots of opportunities to make my gorgeous young mom happy."

"You are a charmer, aren't you?" She gave me that wry smile again, the devilish glint in her eyes once more.

"When is Zoey due home?"

"Not until around dinner time. I told her to call me on her cell phone when she's about an hour away. So we still have a fair bit of time."

"What if she comes home early for some reason?"

"Oh, she'll call. A year or so ago she didn't call when she was supposed to; I grounded her for a week. Boy, was she ever pissed off. But, she's never done it again."

"So things are going okay between the two of you now that she's the only one left at home?" I asked as we drank our coffees and picked at the fruit while we talked.

"More or less; she's a teenager and really knows how to push my buttons sometimes. But basically, she's a good kid. But like I said earlier, I think she's met a boy recently."

"Oh yeah?" I asked sheepishly, knowing that I, her big brother, was the 'boy' that was the object of Zoey's thoughts right now.

"Yeah, she seems different just the last couple of days. I'm not sure, but I'd guess that's what it is. I remember what Emma was like when she met a boy she was crazy over."

"Well, that doesn't sound so bad. It's probably just a boy from school," I said, trying to deflect her thoughts to somebody more Zoey's age.

"You know," she said as she looked at me intently, making me squirm inside, almost as if she could see right through me, "it wouldn't hurt for you to spend more time with your little sister. Since your dad's gone, she doesn't really have a father figure in her life."

Whew......now that was something I hadn't expected. Here was my mother asking me to spend more time with my sexy baby sister, the one who wanted me to bust her cherry and continue giving her blowjob lessons.....once again.....how much better could my life get? I knew if I agreed to this outright, my mother would be suspiciously curious. I had to play this right. "Ah, Mom, I don't know. Zoey can be a real brat sometime."

"She's not that bad, Connor. You'll see, once you spend more time with her." I knew that to be true; my cock definitely knew that as well. "You do care about her, don't you?" Okay, now she was trying to lay the big brother guilt thing on me. That was definitely going to work.

"Of course I do, Mom. You know that." I paused for a second, just so she could see that I was in anguish over 'having' to spend time with that sexy little pistol of a baby sister. I finally gave a reluctant wave of my hand. "Alright......alright. What do you want me to do?"

This brought a big smile to my mother's face. "Just spend some more time with her. Take her places, to the movies, go for coffee; I don't know. Just give her some advice from an older male that she's missing with her father not being around. Talk to her, ask her what's going on inside her." I had other ways in mind to find out what was going on inside her; deep inside her.

"Okay, okay, I'll do it."

"Oh thank you, Sweetie," my mother beamed with joy as she leaned over and gave me a big kiss, her plush robe gaping open under the heavy pressure of her generous breasts. When she pulled back, she had that wickedly nasty look in her eyes again. Her hand slid beneath my towel, her slim fingers finding my heavy dormant member. "Now, how can Mama thank her boy for being such a good big brother?" I let her fingers caress my lengthy manhood for a few seconds before answering.

"Well, I am still kind of hungry."

"Oh," she replied with a surprised look on her face. "Do you want me to make you something else to eat?"

"That's not what I'm hungry for," I said as I blatantly let my eyes roam up and down her lush mature tits, easily visible beneath her gaping robe. Her eyes followed mine, a knowing smile coming over her features. Not waiting for a response, I pushed our coffee cups and the fruit plate further down the table, grabbed my mother around the waist and hoisted her onto the table in front of my chair. I sat back in my chair and reached for the knotted belt of her robe. "Now it's your turn to just sit back and relax." She leaned back, her arms straight behind her as I slipped open the robe and pushed it to each side.

"These are so beautiful," I said under my breath as I leaned forward and slipped my lips over one of her nipples. Once again I was reminded how much she looked like the porn star, Wifey, their breasts being almost identical. I laughed to myself, remembering that guy in the restaurant asking me if that's who she really was. Wifey was an incredibly sexy voluptuous woman, and I would have loved to fuck her any time; but this was my own sexy stacked mother, and that made it even better.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said with a little moan as I felt her nipple start to come alive in my mouth, the pebbly bud thickening and extending further between my sucking lips. I slipped my hands around her sides beneath her robe, loving the feel of her soft warm skin beneath my fingertips. I moved my mouth from one huge breast to the other, feasting on both of those incredible heavy mounds of flesh. My mother was moaning constantly now, that warm soft purr emanating from deep inside her. Her clean warm womanly smell drifted into my nostrils, the delicate scent firing my libido even more. I loved the taste and feel of her breasts within my mouth, but I wanted more. I kissed my way down her flat stomach onto her shaved abdomen, reaching down and lifting her feet onto the arms of my chair and pushing her knees out to each side, getting her into the perfect splayed-out position I wanted her in. I lowered my head and slid the tip of my tongue right into my mother's hot wet slot.

"Oh God, that's so good," she growled as I feathered my tongue deep into her soaking wet trench. Her juices were flowing like crazy, and I slurped up every delicious drop. I set to work, running my tongue deep inside her, swirling the tip all around those hot folds of flesh, or licking and sucking on the warm soft petals of her pink labial curtains. She'd been turned on while I'd been working on her tits, and within minutes of me slipping my tongue deep inside her, I felt her hips start to twitch in anticipation of her oncoming orgasm.

"Jesus, Connor, that mouth of yours is as good as your cock," she moaned as I swirled it deep into the hot wet tissues inside her. "Oh fuck....I.....I.....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH." A tingling climax shot through her as she grabbed my head and held me tight against her vibrating twat. Her rear end was squirming around on the table as my penetrating tongue had her body thrumming like a plucked guitar string. I continued to suck and lick as she came, her molten pussy flooding my mouth with her rich womanly nectar. I finally slowed down as her twitching body started to relax, her ragged breathing music to my ears as she fought to regain her breath. I slid my tongue from deep inside her and started to slowly work it all around her hooded clit, sliding the tip right over that fiery little nodule.

"Oh God, that's so fucking good," she groaned again as she leaned back once more and let me go to work on her. For the next twenty minutes or so I used every oral trick in my book to pleasure her, bringing her to four more orgasms before she finally pushed my head away and rolled herself up into a ball on the tabletop, totally exhausted from the series of tingling climaxes I'd given her with my mouth.

"If I could die right now, I'd be happy," she said softly as I reached forward and ran my fingers tenderly through her soft blonde hair, pushing it back behind her ear.

"But if you died, you wouldn't get any more of this." I stood up, dropped my towel and rubbed my stiff prick all over her pretty face. Her eyes fluttered open, then she turned her mouth towards me, her full red lips opening in invitation. "Oh yeah, that's it, Mom, you like a nice mouthful, don't you?" I said as I pushed down on the top of my surging erection and fed it right into her mouth. I took her head in my hands and held it in place as I stood by the side of the table and started to work it deeper. I flexed my hips back and forth as her stretched lips adhered tightly to the mouth-stretching girth, her glistening saliva gleaming on the taut gnarled skin of the thick shaft as I drew it in and out of her sucking mouth. Eating her out had gotten me more turned on than I had anticipated. I thought we would be moving back to the bedroom for another session, but seeing her lying there for the taking on the tabletop, those beautiful soft lips seeming to beckon for attention, I had to have her, right here and right now.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned deep in her throat as I rolled my hips and pressed the massive flared head of my beefy cock all around the inside of her hot wet mouth. She was sucking willingly and vigorously, letting me do whatever I wanted with her. Her mouth felt fantastic, and taking her right here was turning me on even more. I gripped her head firmly with both hands and started to really work her over, sawing my rock-hard prick forcefully in and out of her pretty face. She was still lying on her side but she tilted her head in that way she had, letting me know she was ready for me to take her throat.

"Yeah, that's it, Mom, open up that throat for me," I said with a note of praise as I drew back until just the tip was caught between her soft lips, and then slowly levered myself forward, the bulbous flared knob bypassing the soft tissues at the back of her mouth and entering into the silky embrace of her heavenly throat. I kept going, slowly, insistently until my balls pressed up against her face, over 10" of thick rock-hard cock buried deep inside my mother's willing throat.

"Mmmmmmm." Her deep growl of pleasure vibrated through her larynx right into my buried prick, sending tingling sensations throughout my entire body.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I said with a growl of my own as I held her head tightly in my hands and started to move my hips forcefully back and forth. Her saliva was flowing readily, and soon the whole bottom half of her face was covered with the slippery goo as my pistoning cock drew it from inside her vacuuming mouth. The nastiness of those glistening strands bridging her face and my thrusting prick turned me on even more. I held her head tightly and started to fuck her milking throat more vigorously. This was no longer a simple blowjob; this had become a merciless face-fuck; and I could see by the pleasurable look of bliss in her hooded eyes that she had no objection. I levered my hips rapidly back and forth, driving the full length of my throbbing erection deep inside her with each powerful stroke. Her throat muscles clutched and gripped my pistoning dick in a loving embrace with each forward thrust. In no time at all, I felt my swollen nuts drawing up close to my body, quickly followed by that delightful twinge as the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of my thrusting prick.

"OH FUCK, MOM, HERE YOU GO," I roared as I drew fully out of her mouth and wrapped my hand around my pulsating erection. A long strand of saliva bridged her gaping lips and my engorged cockhead as I pointed the broad flared crown at her pretty face. The first ropey strand burst forth, plastering itself forcefully on her cheek. I stroked my throbbing cock vigorously, moving it all around her face as I continued to shoot; strand after strand of thick white semen coating her skin. I was nothing but an animal in need of release as I jacked away at my thick cock, the milky cum spurting out of me and onto my mother's sweet face.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers