The Face-Painter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,702 Followers

"Yesssssss," I heard her hiss as I continued to flood her face, my pumping hand forcing out wad after wad of pearly nectar. I jacked my cock as the delicious orgasmic contractions tore through me, shot after shot spurting forth to land upon her lovely upturned face. Finally, the last twinges coursed through me as I shook out the last few drops. I stood there gasping, my lustful needs temporarily satisfied. I looked down at my mother to see her lying on her side where we'd started, her pretty mature face once more an erotic mess of my swirling milky cum. But she had that blissful smile on her face, even though I had viciously rocked her head and throat with the ravishing face-fuck I'd subjected her to.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked, afraid that I had overstepped in my lust-driven craze.

"I'm fine, Honey," she answered, a note of longing in her tone. "Put it back in my mouth. I want to suck every last drop out of you." Oh fuck, I thought, this is great. I wrapped my hand back around my heavy member and fed it right back between those puffy red lips of hers. She clamped down quickly and I felt her nursing on the crimson head, her soft tongue rolling warmly over the sensitive tissues of my glans. She continued to gently suck as I looked down at her pretty face, covered with my pearly seed. Fuck, she was hot. I had fucked her face savagely, and she still wanted more of my cock. Being the good son that I was, how could I refuse?

"Mmmmm," she purred again, her eyes closed in blissful fulfillment as she softly, lovingly, sucked out every last drop as my beefy dong slowly deflated within her loving mouth. Finally, she opened her lips and I drew it back, stepping away slightly from the table. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, pure contentment shining in those beautiful blue eyes. "Boy, you really needed that, didn't you?"

"I got so turned on after eating you, I.....I couldn't help it. I'm sorry I was so rough."

"That's okay, Sweetie, sometimes women like it rough. I wouldn't want to do that all the time, but I could tell you needed it and I loved it too."

"I loved it too, and I'm glad I didn't hurt you."

"Well, it looks like I've got a little dessert after my breakfast," she said as she started to push the gooey cum off her face into her mouth. I watched, my breathing slowly returning to normal as her delicate fingers gathered all the cum clinging to her face and pushed it across her smooth skin and between her waiting lips. When she was done, she turned over and noticed a number of gobs on the tabletop. "Don't want to let these go to waste." She leaned down and I excitedly watched her lick up the clingy wads of milky semen from the table, the thick cream disappearing back into her waiting mouth as she lapped it up. Finally satisfied that she had as much of my cock-honey inside her as she could get right now, she looked at me with a warm smile on her face and that satisfied contented look in her eyes. "Mmmmmm, I love the taste of your cum."

"I'm sure I've got more for you," I said as stepped forward and drew my spent member across her lips. She quickly sucked at the tip, drawing out the last few drops.

"Get yourself another coffee, Sonny. I think you're going to need it," she said playfully as she slid down off the table. "I'm going to get cleaned up and changed. Be back in a minute." She headed off down towards her bedroom as I took her advice and poured myself another coffee. The warm rich fluid tasted great as I sat and rested, my towel wrapped around me once more; just to make sure I didn't spill the hot drink on my boys. I wouldn't have wanted to sue my mother for her coffee being too hot; like that idiot had done to McDonalds. Fucking people, give your head a shake.

Speaking of fucking people, I wondered how my friend Andy was doing. That story he had told me yesterday about he and his mom was amazing. More than amazing, it was incredibly hot (see "Educating Mom—Andy's Story"). I was anxious to hear what had happened after he'd left my place yesterday to go back to her. I knew he'd be waiting to hear how my date with my mother had gone. I felt like phoning him right now, but I figured I'd better wait until I was back home. It definitely wouldn't be good if my mother walked back in and heard me giving Andy all the nasty details. Yeah, I'd definitely have to call him later.

"Connor, can you come here for a minute," my mother called.

"Sure, Mom," I replied as I drained my coffee, put my mug in the dishwasher and headed towards her bedroom. I stepped through the doorway and didn't see her. "Mom?"

"I'm in here, Sweetie." Her voice came from behind me, down the hall in the direction of my old room. I turned on my heel and strode the few paces it took to get me to the door of my room. I stopped, spotting her standing next to my bed in her plush white robe. I could see that she'd touched up her hair and makeup a bit; she looked really good.

"Uh, what's up?" I asked curiously as I leaned against the doorframe, the knotted towel still wrapped around my waist.

"I was just wondering if you might be interested in seeing something," she said in a provocative tone as she reached for the belt on her robe and loosened it, letting the heavy plush garment slide off her shoulders onto the floor.

"Oh fuck," I said breathlessly as I looked at her. She was wearing that same sexy yellow bikini we'd been talking about earlier. The one she'd watched me pull out of the laundry basket and jerk off all over. I hadn't seen her wear it in a few years, having replaced it with a few others over that period of time. But man, she still looked incredible in it. Knowing how many times I'd spied on her wearing it when I was younger, and jerked off into it as well, made it that much more exciting for me to see her in it once more. It seemed to fit even better than before, her sizable tits almost pouring over the jam-packed bikini cups as she posed for me. She turned slowly from side to side, letting me see how spectacular her fantastic body looked in it. I looked down at the bottom, the tiny triangles of material meeting in a teasing bow low on her wide motherly hips; the ties just seeming to begging to be plucked open to reveal the delicious treasure lying beneath. As my eyes hungrily ran up and down her voluptuous enticing form, I could already feel my manhood starting to swell beneath the towel.

"So, do you still like it?" she asked in a sultry whisper.

"Mom, you look amazing," I said as I blatantly ogled her. "I didn't know you even still had it."

"I've been keeping it, just in case this occasion ever came up." I could see that devilish twinkle in her eye as I looked at her lovely face once more. "Are you happy I kept it?" She did a little pirouette so I could see how it hugged that cute round bum of hers, and then stopped so she was facing me at about a forty-five degree, perfectly showing off all the lush curves of her spectacular body, especially those huge Wifey-like tits of hers.

"I love it, Mom. I'm so glad you kept it. I don't know what it is, but I think it looks even better on you now that it did just a few years ago," I replied as I continued to openly leer at her.

"Well, I might have gained just a little bit of weight since then."

"Really, it doesn't look like it to me," I said as I let my eyes roam up and down over that magnificent mature body of hers.

"It was just a couple of pounds, but I think I put it all on up top." She looked down at her chest and turned her body slowly from side to side, letting me feast my eyes on those round heavy globes swelling over the cups of the tiny bikini. "Why don't you come over here and see if you think they're a little heavier?" Her teasing words sent a surge right to my already lengthening dick.

"Well, who am I to refuse an invitation like that?" I walked over to her and took her in my arms as she turned her face up to mine. Our lips met in a warm passionate kiss, my tongue sliding deep into her mouth as I pulled her close. I slid my hand up over the smooth skin of her indented waist until I was cupping one huge breast, and then hefted the full round orb.

"Mmmmm," she let out a little coo of satisfaction as I tested the impressive weight of her big tit in my cupping hand. Man, whether she had gained a little weight up there or not, I didn't care. They looked fantastic in that teasingly provocative bikini and they were definitely a handful. They generously filled my big hand and the full weight of the massive breast was sensually erotic. I felt another surge go through my stiffening prick as I slid my hand over to the other one and filled my hand with it as well. Jesus, they were big. She pulled her deliciously warm mouth back from mine, both of us breathing hotly from our rapturous kiss. She looked down at my hand, gently cupping and hefting her bikini-clad tits.

"You don't think I'm getting too fat, do you, Sweetie?"

"Oh fuck, Mom. No, you're not fat at all." I licked my lips as I looked down at her tremendous guns filling my hands. "You're absolutely perfect."

"You're such a dear," she replied as she brought her hand up to mine that was cupping her breast and squeezed gently, letting me know she was mine to do with as I pleased. She dropped her hand to the side of my old bed and traced her fingertips across the covers. "So what would my son like to do with his old mother now?"

"Well I........"

"I figured this would be the perfect place to show you how I looked in this bikini," she said as she gestured around my room. "After all, I'm sure you've thought about me once or twice while you've been in this room."

"Mom, if I had a dollar for every time I jerked off in here thinking about you, I'd never have to work a day in my life."

This brought a big smile to her face, and once again, I saw that twinkling of incestuous desire in her sparkling blue eyes. "Well, I'm here now, Sweetie, and you don't have to jerk off, if you don't want to. You can do whatever you want with me." Oh fuck, this was like a dream come true. But then again, this weekend had been a whole dream come true.

"Whatever I like?"

"Just so long as at some point, you'll put it so far inside me that it'll feel like I can taste it."

"Not only will I put it that deep into you, but when I'm ready, I'm gonna make sure you taste it."

"Mmmmm; that sounds like a promise I'm gonna hold you to. So like I said, you can do whatever......you......like," she said slowly, punctuating each of her final few words with a little kiss.

Oh man, a million thoughts and scenarios raced through my brain, the illicitly wicked thoughts of all the things I'd ever wanted to do with my mother right here in my room. My heart was racing with excitement. I literally had to take a deep breath to calm myself down. I realized how I wanted to start things, with one of my favorite fantasies. "Alright then" I said as I reached down and pulled the covers back. "I want you to just lay back right here." I gathered up the pillows and piled them against the headboard for her. She slid sexily onto the bed and rested back on the pillows, half sitting and half lying as she leaned against the headboard. She had one leg extended downwards, the other one bent at the knee. I moved down to the foot of my old single bed, facing her directly.

"Now, I want you to bring your knees up and let them roll open to each side." I loved the winsome smile on her face as she slowly bent her other leg until both knees were together. She paused for a second and then slowly let them drift apart as she brought her heels higher up on the bed. I looked down between that widening gap, much like I had done that day when she'd been at the pool, teasing my teenage libido relentlessly as she let me gaze upon her lush mature body. I was equally as turned on by her now as I had been all those years ago. The crotch of her bikini came into view, the vivid yellow material beckoning me to look closer; and look I did. The soft yellow material cupped her mature womanhood sensually, the alluring line of the mysterious cleft lying beneath becoming a slim teasing shadow on the surface of the sexy garment. I could feel my cock continuing to stiffen even more as her knees came further up as she let them roll open further to each side.

"Hmm, looks like somebody likes the view," she said in sultry whisper as she nodded towards my crotch. I looked down as well, the front of my towel tented out towards her, my surging erection struggling against the weight of the heavy terrycloth towel. After everything that had already happened today, even I was surprised at how fast I'd sprung another boner. The incestuous craving I had for my mother seemed to have no bounds; I wanted her anywhere, anytime. And now, having her offered up like this in my own room in our family home was more than it took to get my blood flowing again.

"The view is fantastic," I said as I reached down and unhitched the knot in my towel, letting it drop to the floor at my feet. My freed cock unfurled totally and sprang to attention, the heavy weight of my thick 10" prick causing it to point directly towards her. "How's your view?"

"Mmmmm, fabulous," she cooed as her eyes zeroed in on the broad flared head of my engorged cock, the long slab of muscled flesh bobbing rhythmically with each powerful beat of my heart.

"You'll have this inside you soon enough," I said as I started to crawl onto the bed, "but I've got something else I want to do first."

"Be my guest," she replied provocatively as I made my way between her creamy spread thighs. I lowered my face towards her beckoning pussy, her warm feminine scent drawing me in magnetically. I settled right down between her widely spread legs, my face mere inches from her steaming little box.

"I've always wanted to do this while you were wearing this," I said as I slid my tongue from between my lips and licked slowly up the front of her bikini-clad pooch. I licked all the way up to the top of the tiny triangle of material and then dragged my tongue all the way back down, the tip pressing right into the warm furrow lying beneath the thin yellow fabric.

"Mmmmm, if only I'd taken advantage of the opportunity to have that wonderful mouth of yours on me years ago," she said as she watched me run the flat of my tongue all over the front of her bikini bottom. I took a couple of minutes and fully licked the entire front of her bikini, my tongue tracing teasingly along the leg openings, causing a little moan of eager anticipation to come from her. Satisfied that I definitely had her attention, I lifted my head, but not before giving her a kiss right at the top of her covered slit.

"Now I want the real thing," I said as I reached forward and slowly plucked open the tiny spaghetti-strap bows at each hip. With the bows undone, I carefully pulled the triangle of yellow material forward, unveiling my prize.

Her smooth shaved pussy looked beautiful; vividly pink and invitingly wet. Released from the gentle embrace of the snug-fitting material, her shiny labia opened up for me like the petals of an exotic flower. My eyes followed the slit of her glistening womanly curtains higher where the protruding spire of her enflamed clit peaked from beneath its protective hood. Her womanly scent flooded my nostrils as I leaned in close, my face mere inches from the savory object of my incestuous desire.

"It's beautiful," I whispered under my breath as I slid my tongue forward and feathered it into the base of her sodden trench. Her succulent nectar settled on my taste-buds, inspiring me to search for more of her delicious cunt-honey. I let my tongue explore further, deeper into the hot folds of soft pink flesh.

"Mmmmmm, that's so good," she mewed as I rolled my tongue in a slow tantalizing circle over the creamy tissues deep inside her. I gathered her warm silky juices on my tongue and felt them slide down my throat as I probed for more. I wormed my tongue deeper, my face pressing flush up against her smooth pudenda. I settled in, and took my time working her over, my tongue relentlessly circling and probing those hot wet folds of pink flesh inside her.

"Oh my God, that mouth of yours is incredible," she groaned as I kept up my oral onslaught. Her warm juices flowed onto my tongue continuously, and it didn't take long before I felt her hips start to twitch and flex up against my face as I continued to feather my tongue deep inside her, stimulating the sensitive nerve endings within her velvety love-pocket.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck," she gasped, her ragged breathing causing those massive tits of hers to swell and quiver erotically within the confining bikini cups as she got more and more excited. "OH JESUS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she growled deep in her throat as a shattering climax tore through her. I held on tightly as her matronly hips bucked up against my lancing tongue, her whole body squirming and twitching as her powerful release took control of her. With her lush mature body flexing and trembling through her orgasm, I slid my tongue to the base of her gooey slit and let her flowing cum wash onto my tongue. Fuck, she really came a lot that time, I thought as I eagerly sucked up every tasty morsel of her silky discharge.

"JEEEZZZZZ," she said with a final shiver before collapsing back into the pillows. I slowed the movements of my probing tongue and gently kissed her flushed pink labia, making my way slowly northwards. She lay there and drew in cool draughts of fresh air as her racing heartbeat slowly started to return to normal. But being the good son that I was, I couldn't allow that, could I? Wanting to give her more pleasure, I slowly kissed and licked higher, until the tip of my tongue flicked against the engorged red nodule of her swollen clit.

"Aaaahh," she let out a little gasp as I feathered the tip of my tongue beneath the pebbly button and pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of my mouth, bathing that sensitive pea of flesh with my warm spit. I circled my tongue all around it, letting the raspy surface of my tongue roll salaciously over the sensitive red spire. I closed my lips on it and sucked, causing her to gasp again as I settled in and went to work, my mouth, tongue and lips never releasing her tingling clit from my oral grasp. I flicked my eyes up to her face; her eyes were closed and her sweet red lips were parted as she breathed raggedly while I worked on her, those massive tits bobbing and quivering once more.

"Oh fuck, Connor, that's so good," she growled as I rolled my tongue slowly around the sensitive button once more. "I.....I......OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she groaned loudly as she came again. I sucked at her clit and felt my chin get washed with her flowing juices as her midsection bucked and twitched against me. As her climax finished, I lowered my tongue to the base of her weeping little box and sucked out as much of her creamy cunt-juice as I could......and then slipped my oral probe deep into her once more. I kept going as I ate her for another half hour or so, bringing her to five more orgasms before I drew my soaking wet face away from her tingling pussy, her lush body lying blissfully exhausted and totally inert against the pillows. She looked like a ragdoll that had been dropped in place, her arms and legs akimbo as she breathed deeply, slowly recuperating from her series of intense climaxes.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at her quivering form, those tremendous heaving breasts drawing my eyes like a bug-zapper.

"Oh God, that was amazing. My whole body is just thrumming," she said weakly as she looked at me through half-closed eyes. "Oh, Sweetie, look at your face, it's soaking wet. Come here and let Mama take care of it." I crawled forwards until my face was over hers. She reached up, took my head in her hands and brought it down to hers. Her tongue slid forth, and like a mother cat with its kitten, she licked me clean, her warm tongue feeling sensually exhilarating as it swam lovingly over my sticky face. And like a cat, she purred softly as she did it. Satisfied that she had cleaned all of her shimmering cunt-honey off my face, she gave me a final warm kiss, her tongue sliding deep into my mouth as she pulled me close.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,702 Followers