The Face-Painter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers

"Mmmmm, that mouth of yours is incredible," she said as she ended the kiss but looked intently into the deep pools of my eyes. "I can't believe how many times you made me cum."

"I'm not done making you cum yet," I said challengingly as I sat back, firmly grabbed her hips and pulled her down slightly in the bed. She looked down at my fierce erection, the lengthy slab of flesh rearing up between us; stiff and throbbing. I grabbed her legs around the ankles again and pulled her legs wide apart, opening her right up for the carnal onslaught I was about to force upon her. I started to push her legs further back towards her shoulders as I leaned over her, the broad flared head of engorged cock aiming directly at the soft petals of her slick labia.

"Now, I think it's time I filled you up some more" I said as I flexed my hips a little bit forward and pushed the bulbous tip between those hot slippery curtains of vivid pink flesh. I slowly shifted forward and both of us looked down, eagerly watching those warm slick cunt-lips spreading open to accommodate the massive lemon-sized head of my rock-hard prick. It was intensely exciting to see those hot pink folds of flesh stretching and opening as I slowly slid more of my rigid dick inside her. As the thick ropey ridge of the corona disappeared inside and her labia seemed to lock down on the mushroom-shaped head, I stopped and looked down at her, her sweet blue eyes already glazed over with lustful anticipation.

"How deep did you say you wanted this inside you, Mom?" I asked teasingly, holding my stiff slab of meat totally still with only the crimson crown filling the entrance to her hot little birth canal; the very same birth canal from whence I came over 28 years ago.

"Mmmmm, I want to feel all 10" as far inside me as you can get it," she replied, sliding her hands down to firmly grip my hips and pull me towards her, wantonly inviting me to feed her every last inch of my aching needy cock.

"Well, I guess I wouldn't be a very good son if I didn't do as my mother asked me, now would I?" I answered as I slowly flexed my hips forwards and started to force more of my thick blood-engorged lance inside her. Methodically.....insistently....I slid inch after inch between those slippery labial curtains, the hot wet tissues inside her gripping me firmly as we both watched my brick-hard erection slowly disappear inside her. She was breathing quicker already, her warm insides reluctantly yielding to accommodate the invading monster as I slid further forwards. I looked down at our joined bodies, her stretched labia adhering tightly to the driving shaft until I felt the flesh of our groins press together, those warm cunt-lips nibbling down around the base of my buried prick.

"Oh my God, it's so big," she said breathlessly as I felt her hot wet cunt grip me tightly. With my hands holding her legs spread wide open, I slowly withdrew, my turgid shaft coming back into view, the gnarled outer sheath glistening with her warm juices. I stopped with just the tip warmly snuggled between her labial curtains and then slowly, forcefully slid it all the way back into her.

"Mmmmmm, that's so good." She mewed contently and her head rolled back as she enjoyed the stimulating sensations my huge prick was causing inside her gripping snatch. Once I touched bottom, I withdrew again and started into a smooth rhythmic fucking motion. Her hands remained on my hips and she kept pulling me as far into her as I could get, my shaved groin starting to slap noisily against her smooth twat. Oh fuck, was her cunt ever hot.....and so deliciously tight too. This felt like the place I was meant to be, between my mother's spread thighs, feeding her every last inch of my steel-like erection.

"Oh fuck, yesssss," she hissed, her head starting to roll from side to side as her pleasure escalated. Considering the number of times I had cum previously, I knew I could make this one last if I wanted. And want it to last, I did. I wanted to make this about her pleasure right now. I knew I'd get mine when the time came. I wanted to make sure she wanted to come back to me for more another time.....again and again. I looked down at her from my position on my knees between her spread-eagled thighs, my firm buttocks clenching as I vigorously drove my raging prick deep inside her with each flex of my strong hips. She looked so fucking sexy; her huge tits bobbing up and down sensually within the confining bikini cups as her body shook, her smooth skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration from her sexual exertions, her hair swirling erotically around her pretty face, her soft red lips wet and parted as she gasped wantonly, my throbbing erection tearing back and forth deep inside her.

"Oh my God, Connor, can you ever fuck," she moaned as her body started to twitch beneath me. I kept hammering it into her, feeling her warm juices run out of her and onto my silky bag as I powered over ten hard inches all the way to the hilt inside her with each driving thrust.

"OHHN......I........I.......AAAAAAAHHHHHHH," she gasped loudly as she started to cum. Her matronly hips were bucking up against me wantonly as I continued to fuck her hard and deep. She was gasping and moaning like crazy as the intense sensations of a deep vaginal climax tore through her. I could feel her legs quivering in my gripping hands as I kept her spread totally wide open, her hot steaming box a welcoming receptacle for my incestuous lust. She came and came, her body convulsing and shaking like a caged animal as the nerve-jangling tremors rolled over her time and time again. She shuddered deeply one final time before collapsing back into the sheets, her tremendous tits heaving mightily as she fought to regain her breath. I kept still, all ten inches still buried inside her. I released her legs and they fell immediately to the bed on each side of me, her body totally drained.....for now.

"Turn over," I said as I pulled my hard throbbing cock out of her gripping twat and flipped her over.

"Wha...what?" she asked incoherently, her body still recovering from her intense orgasm.

"Oh, you're not done yet," I reminded her as I pulled her onto her hands and knees and slid my engorged member back between her gooey cunt-lips. I started to slam it into her once again, my midsection slapping up against her lush round ass with each forward thrust.

"Oh Jesus," she said tremulously as I started to really fuck her, my hands gripping her hips tightly as I had my way with her. She had said this was my fantasy and for me to do whatever I wanted....so I did.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I fucked her from behind, driving my hips relentlessly into her with each jack-hammering thrust, my cock stretching and filling those tight gripping tissues deep inside her. She came three times while I had her in this position, then I pulled out and put her on her side, one leg pulled right up as I kneeled behind her. I fucked her like this until she came again.

After that, I pulled out and turned her ravished body sideways on the bed as I stood on the floor, her back against the sheets. I got her to tip her head right back over the edge as I slowly fed my rock-hard prick between her soft red lips. It didn't take long before I was sliding the full 10" length right down the deliciously hot channel of her throat. I throat-fucked her slowly, lasciviously enjoying the wonderful feeling of her tight silky throat massaging my prick. From her low groans and throaty growls, I could tell she enjoyed it too. Her hot saliva flowed freely as I slid my beefy dong back and forth, my sperm-laden nuts coming to rest against her face with each deep thrust. I could have cum right then, but I fought off the rising feeling and withdrew my engorged prick from her sucking mouth with a resounding "POP!"

I threw her back into the middle of the bed on her back and mounted her again. This time she wrapped those long legs of hers around me and crossed her ankles behind my back, willingly pulling me down into her. Not only did this tell me she wanted me to go as deep as I could, it also gave her some good leverage while she bucked that hot steaming cunt of hers up against me. I started to absolutely hammer my long thick cock all the way to the bottom of her hot wet snatch, our bodies deliciously joined in an erotic embrace as we fucked like there was no tomorrow. She came again, her cries filling the room as she wrapped her arms around me and thrashed about like a wildcat, her steaming hot box gushing sweet cunt-honey as her orgasm tore through every inch of her lush mature body.

Like I'd done the other times she'd climaxed in this session, I slowed down to let her partially recover before starting up again, my rampant cock never leaving her hot buttery cunt. I rolled my hips in a slow torturous circle as I drove my prick deep, her eyes almost rolling back in her head at the intense pleasure I was giving her. She fucked back with wild abandon, showing me she was my equal when it came to providing your partner with the utmost pleasure; and why not, she was my mother......I guess that's where I had gotten it from.

She surprised me by forcefully rolling over, keeping my stiff erection firmly inside her as she got me beneath her on my back. She sat up, sitting right down in the saddle with all ten inches buried deep. She looked at me through lust-filled eyes as she started to rock her motherly hips back and forth. I reached up and undid the tiny straps of her bikini top, finally releasing those massive orbs from their confinement. I tossed the little piece of yellow fabric aside as she really started to ride me. Her huge breasts swayed and jiggled with each delicious movement of her incredible body. The hot wet tissues inside her birth canal gripped and massaged my buried manhood with each rocking motion of her wide hips.

"Mmmmmm," she purred warmly as I reached up and filled my hands with those huge Wifey-like tits of hers. Oh man, did they feel great. They overflowed my big hands as I lifted and hefted those spectacular breasts, her big nipples stiffening and lengthening beneath my fingers. I thrust my hips up to meet hers and we quickly got into another smooth rhythm. We kept this up for a few minutes until I slowly moved my hips in a teasing circle once more, triggering another orgasm deep inside her.

"Oh fuccccccccckkkkkkkk," she moaned loudly as she put her hands down beside my shoulders and thrashed about on top of me. I could feel her bubbling snatch overflowing as she quivered and shook through a tingling release, her juices flowing right down over our joined bodies and onto the sheets. I was close, but knew that in her exhausted state, I'd have to change things up a bit to finish as I intended.

"I'm almost there," I said as I rolled her onto her back one more time and really started to pour it to her. I was merciless this time, fucking her as hard and as deep as I could, intent on satisfying my own pleasure at this point. Knowing I had delayed my climax for so long, I knew this was going to be a good one. She was moaning continuously now, and I heard her squeal through one more orgasm just as I felt the impending onslaught of my own. Her sweat-covered body was shaking like a ragdoll as I slammed my surging prick deep into her gripping cunt, just as I felt the intense sensation of the boiling semen start to speed up the shaft of my cock. I quickly withdrew and crawled up on the bed, wrapping my big hand around my pulsating erection as I positioned myself on my knees next to her upper body.

"OH FUCK......HERE IT COMES, MOM," I groaned loudly as I pointed the enflamed crimson cock-head down towards her massive tits. We both watched as a milky gob seemed to poise for a split second in the wet red eye before a huge thick rope of milky semen shot forth.

"AAAAHHH," she gasped as the long strand of pearly cum splashed across her chest, spanning from one side all the way to the other. I pumped again and a second silvery ribbon spat forth, once more landing with a forceful splat on her sumptuous breasts. I continued to unload, directing my ejaculating prick back and forth over those voluptuous tits of hers. I knew from the length of time I'd been fucking her that this was going to be a big load, but even for me, this one was huge. I totally flooded her chest with my pearly seed, the whitish gobs and silvery ribbons running together in a cloudy mess as I kept shooting. My hand pumped vigorously along the full length of my throbbing cock, shot upon shot spurting forth as I blasted away all over those spectacular 34Fs. Finally, with a last tingling twinge, the orgasmic contractions ceased, leaving me gasping as I savored the final delicious sensations of a tremendous climax.

"Oh my God, Connor, look at all that cum!" my mother said from beneath me as we both looked down at her cum-covered tits. She was right, it was a huge load, but she obviously wasn't complaining. It seemed to cover nearly all of the surface area of those incredible mounds, with stray gobs having found their way from her neck down onto her smooth flat stomach. I milked my hand downwards until the last stragglers gathered in a milky drop at the very tip. I pushed my prick-head down and dragged it across one stiff nipple, the rubbery bud feeling excitingly sexy as I smeared the pearly nectar all over it.

"Mmmmmmm, I love it," she purred as her hands came forward and slowly started to smear my warm cum all over her big round tits. I turned slightly on my knees, until my spent dick was poised over her face.

"Here you go, Mom. There's a lot of your cunt-juice on there. Clean that up for me," I said as I lowered the heavy swollen tip towards her mouth. She opened her mouth willingly and I dropped the broad head right inside. Her lips closed down upon the crimson glans and I felt her tongue slowly swirl around the sensitive membranes. I fed her more and she eagerly took it deeper into her mouth, her tongue working to lap up our combined juices. I pulled it out and leaned closer as her feathery tongue lanced up to lick further down my spent shaft. When she'd cleaned all of her warm juices off my slowly deflating prick, I leaned closer as her tongue went to work on my silky bag. She sucked and licked, her warm tongue sliding deliciously over my soft sack as she cleaned me of every creamy drop of her sticky nectar. I finally lifted myself off her face and sat back on my haunches, looking down at her as she continued to spread my milky cum all over her chest.

"Oh Connor, that was incredible," she uttered softly as she looked at me, pure bliss shining in her warm blue eyes. "I've never been fucked like that in my entire life. I can't believe how many times you made me cum."

"I'm glad you liked it. Maybe you'll invite me out on a date again?"

"We wouldn't even have to go out," she said with a sly wink. "We could just stay in like this and I could suck on that beautiful cock of yours all night long." She punctuated her words by leaning over and giving the head of my dormant member another tender kiss.

"I'd be happy with a date like that anytime." I reached down and let my fingertips run tenderly over her vivid pink cunt-lips, the soft labia curtains looking puffy and swollen from the abuse I'd just been putting them through. I let my fingertips toy with the opening of her slippery gash for a minute before bringing a finger up and teasing it around the protruding bud of her swollen clit. "If you just keep sucking, I think it won't take too long and I can fill this up for you again."

"Oh my God, Connor, do you know how sore I am?" she asked playfully. "I think if you fucked me like that again right now, you'd kill me. I have to admit, you've worn me out....down there anyways." She had that devilish twinkle in her eye again as she turned her head sideways and looked me right in the eye. She opened those soft red lips and slipped them over the head of my flaccid prick, letting me know her mouth wasn't worn out and sore, even if her pussy was.

RING!........RING!........

Both of us snapped our heads around and looked at the phone on the nightstand next to the bed. I didn't recognize the number displayed but the words below gave it away: "Zoey Cell".

"Oh shit!" my mother said as she quickly sat up in bed and reached for the phone. "She's not supposed to be home for a couple of hours yet." She held a cautionary finger up to me. "Now don't say a word."

"Zoey?" she said after hitting the speaker-phone button.

"Hi Mom," I heard Zoey's young voice echo through the room.

"Are you okay, honey? I didn't think I'd be hearing from you for a couple of hours yet."

"Yeah, I'm fine. We just ended up seeing everything Jenna wanted to see and left a little bit earlier."

"So where are you now?" my mother asked, a bit of a disappointed look on her face.

"Oh, I don't know the name of the place we just passed...." Typical Zoey, I thought. "But Jenna's dad told me we're probably between forty-five minutes and an hour away from home."

"Well, okay Honey," my mother said before mouthing the word 'Shit' so I could see what she was thinking. "I guess I'll see you in a little while. Thanks for calling. Say hi to Jenna and her folks for me."

"Okay, Mom. See you soon."

My mother put the phone back in the cradle and sat up on my old bed. "Jesus, forty-five minutes. That's cutting it a little closer than I wanted."

"At least she called, just like you said she would," I replied as I stood up beside her.

"Yeah, like I said, she knows to call. You better go. I've gotta put these sheets, and mine, in the laundry. Then I've gotta clean up around here and take a shower. I must reek of sex." We both looked down at her glistening chest, my recent load of cum still shimmering on her soft smooth skin. And she was right; the whole room, and probably her room as well, smelled of sex....it was fantastic.

"I think you smell the way you should always smell," I said as I reached down and helped her to her feet. "With the scent of my cum all over you."

"Mmmmmm, I could get used to that," she said provocatively as she stood on her tiptoes and gave me a tender kiss, her teeth nibbling on my full bottom lip before she pushed me away from her. "Now, you've got to get dressed and go. The last thing I want is for Zoey to show up with you slinking out the door carrying your clothes with you."

"Alright....alright," I replied as I turned on my heel and made my way back to her bedroom. I found most of my clothes there and quickly got dressed. My mother came in carrying the sheets from my room and her yellow bikini, her curvy mature body once more covered by her big fluffy robe. She started to hurriedly strip her bed as well while I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my jacket.

"I think I've got everything," I said as motioned towards the front door. She stopped what she was doing and followed me out of her room, taking my hand and walking beside me like we were teenage lovers.

"Thanks for a fantastic date," I said, stopping at the front door and turning towards her. "How about one more kiss?"

"Sure, lover," she replied warmly as she turned her face up to mine. I kissed her softly, deeply, passionately. Her lips were sweet and as soft as a baby's whisper as I pressed mine against hers. Our tongues warmly entwined as we held each other close, my hand automatically slipping between the folds of her robe to cup one huge breast. Her massive tit filled my hand, my fingers toying with the stiff rubbery nipple teasingly.

"Ohhhhnnnn," she moaned in disappointment as she pushed me back, stopping me. She looked me up and down, her eyes coming to rest on the front of my pants as her hands slid down my chest and over my slumbering cock.

"Before you go, can I suck it, for just a minute or two?" she asked as she slipped to her knees before me. 'Holy shit!' I thought to myself, those were almost the identical words Zoey had said to me when I left here on Thursday night. Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers