The Facility Ch. 02

Story Info
Oreo Dessert - white girl with two big black cocks.
3.2k words
4.17
63.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany had gone to lunch with a couple friends and forgotten to take her phone. When she returned, she checked it and found she had a voicemail waiting for her. "Hello Tiffany. This is Marc from The Facility. Can you give me a call at your first opportunity?" Tiffany could feel her heart beat faster as she listened to the message. She had been a member for nine months and had a couple meetings that she accepted and one she had turned down due to a scheduling conflict. Her profile listed some very specific interests but she had also told them she was open-minded so she never quite knew what to expect.

Tiffany closed her office door and made sure it was locked before returning the call. "This is Tiffany. I'm sorry I missed your call."

"Not a problem. I'm trying to schedule something for Thursday night. We wouldn't need you until after 6p. Would you be able to make a meeting at that time?" Marc liked scheduling meetings as far in advance as possible so he could get the best candidates.

Tiffany thought briefly but knew she didn't have any plans. Besides, she would likely cancel them if at all possible. "I could make a 6p meeting. Please tell me a little more about it before I commit." Tiffany could feel her panties dampen in anticipation of Marc's words.

"I'll be upfront with you. I've had a couple girls tell me 'no' after I provided the details. Based on priorities, I have you listed third on my list." Tiffany grew tense wondering why two girls would say no to the arrangement. "Your profile says you like big cocks and am interested in black men. Is this true?"

Tiffany could feel a smile break out on her face. She had always wanted to be fucked by a black man - she found them so very sexy, but she had never met the right guy. "Yes. Both of those are true."

Marc continued, "I am scheduling a meeting for one white woman with above average breasts and two black men." He paused but when she did not interrupt, "Each man is of above average endowment. They are friends and would like to share a woman."

Tiffany tried to catch her breath at the thought. Two men sharing her body. Two black men with her in between - an Oreo, she thought. And what does 'above average endowment' mean exactly? She had been with some very large dicked men and she had always enjoyed it, but never with two at the same time.

"That sounds Great!" she replied to Marc. "Is there anything special I need to wear or bring for the meeting?"

"Outstanding, Tiffany. We've had excellent feedback on both these gentlemen. Wear a short skirt and easy-out top, otherwise nothing unique is required. It is a pretty straight-up meeting, if you know what I mean."

"I do. See you Thursday night." Tiffany hung up the cell and found herself trembling with excitement. She'd have to wait two nights until the meeting. A knock at the door reminder her of work to do ... she smoothed her skirt as she walked to the door to unlock it and see who was there.

#

Tiffany checked in at The Facility just before 6p. She chose to wear her shortest white skirt, light pink thong panties and a breast-hugging white pullover. Tiffany walked to the lounge and introduced herself to Bobby. They made a little small talk and were soon joined by AJ. He was zipping up his fly as he entered from the men's locker room. Bobby gave Tiffany a brief rundown of the plan for the meeting. They wanted to do some specific scenes but primarily it would be free-flowing. "You have a great body, I can hardly wait to get hold of you!"

Tiffany had always enjoyed her body and men had always enjoyed it as well. She is 5'7" with perky 36C breasts and very hard nipples. Her ass measured 38 and she knew how to use it to the delight of her partners. She kept sneaking peeks at the guys crotch trying to see what was in store for her. Finally they got the call that the meeting room was ready. It was really just off-white walls with a fake door for her to enter. The only prop was a large couch. After checking it out, Tiffany asked, "Shall we start?" All were in agreement so she walked through the door.

"Hi guys! I'm Tiffany" she announced as she walked into the room. She checked them both out - each wearing just a pair of jeans. They both had very fit looking chests. "I always heard that black guys have really big dicks? Any truth to that rumor here?" She took a seat on the couch as both men took their positions on either side of her.

Bobby asked, "So you like big dicks?"

"I love big dicks!" Tiffany responded with a big smile, showing all her straight, white teeth. With that, each man pulled out his semi-erect cock and let them hang in front of her face. Tiffany looks to her left and then to her right. At this closeness, they both looked huge to her. Both cocks are long, thick and dark. "Holy Shit! You guys are huge! Your big cocks are a girl's dream!"

Tiffany turns to her right and opens her mouth wide. Bobby slides his cock between her lips. She pumps her lips around it a couple times before announcing, "This is my first black cock ever!"

"Then take that mother fucker deep," and he shoves his cock deeper into her mouth. Tiffany takes his cock into her mouth and sucks on it as Bobby pumps it in and out. Her left hand reaches up and takes AJ's cock. She begins to stroke it with her thumb and fingers. She pulls her lips free of Bobby's cock and spits on his tip then hungrily takes him back in her mouth. Her head is moving in and out as his cock slides over her lips.

"This is the biggest cock I ever had in my mouth!" She pulls free of Bobby's cock and turns to AJ. Spitting on it, she wraps her lips around the head and sucks him inside her mouth. Her left hand slides over Bobby's cock, already coated with her spit.

AJ tells her, "Suck it like a nasty bitch!" As her mouth continues to ride his cock, "You are cock-hungry!" Bobby sits down on the couch beside Tiffany while she rides AJ's cock with her mouth. Bobby is stroking his huge cock while watching AJ and Tiffany beside him.

"Stand up girl and get naked! I want to see those titties and sexy ass you were strutting." Tiffany stands and pulls the top over her head. Her perky tits bounce as she does. AJ pulls down her skirt and she rolls off her thong. She has just an inverted triangle of pubes above her sex. It's like an arrow pointing the way to heaven. "Now sit down right here and let Bobby show you what you've been missing!" Tiffany sits down on Bobby's lap, her thighs flaring outside his. His cock is slightly thinner than his buddies, but it's definitely longer. At his interview, Caroline had listed it at 11 inches!

Tiffany lowers her pussy on to his upward reaching cock slowly. "I don't think it will fit!" she screams out loud as Bobby presses his dick into her pussy. Lowering herself, nearly fully impaled, "It's w-a-a-a-a-y too big!" she screams. Bobby has started thrusting his hips upward into her stretched pussy. Her lips sliding around him, nearly following him inside when he thrusts upward only to reappear as he pulls out. "Fuck me!" Tiffany screams with anguish as she feels her body being split open by the longest cock she's ever seen. Not to mention, the longest cock she's ever had in her pussy. AJ just stands in front of her, slowly stroking his cock with his hand. He wants his cock in her mouth.

Tiffany does her best to lean forward and takes AJ's cock in her mouth. Her hips are bouncing up and down on Bobby's thighs as he fucks her pussy with a quick, regular rhythm. She spits on his cock and her mouth opens. AJ shoves his cock into her trembling lips. He is thicker than this buddy and Tiffany tries to take him in her mouth. She tries to scream out from the huge cock in her pussy but the sound is muffled by AJ's cock. He has over half his cock in her mouth now and Tiffany is breathing through her nose. Her big titties swing back and forth as her body is fucked in opposite directions by these two men and their big, black cocks. Tiffany keeps thinking how much it 'fucking hurts' but she keeps riding this black cock in her pussy.

Her body on overload, she spits AJ's cock from her mouth and turns to look over her shoulder, "I'm fucking cum-m-m-ing on your big, black dick!" When she turns back, AJ just shoves his cock back in her mouth. Tiffany rides Bobby as she feels her body shake and cum. His cock continues to thrust inside her, but now it's coated with her first cum of the evening.

Tiffany struggles to climb off Bobby's cock but she finally manages to do so. She gets on her hands and knees on the floor in front of Bobby. Her ass is pointed in the air nicely for AJ. As AJ presses his thick cock between her cum-drenched pussy lips, Tiffany's mouth opens wide around Bobby's still-hard cock. She works her way down his eleven inches as AJ begins to fuck harder into her pussy. She can feel herself being stretched by him as she thinks how much it hurts but her pussy just keeps taking him. She is holding Bobby's cock with her right hand as her mouth expands to take more and more of him. "That's it baby, that's it - take all of Bobby's big black cock!"

AJ has only worked in the first seven inches, "You want it deep?"

Tiffany lifts her head to answer, "Give it to me deep and hard!"

Bobby grabs Tiffany's head and forces her mouth back down on his cock. He's pushing her all the way down his length. He can hear her gurgling and choking but he holds her tightly as I pumps his cock in and out. AJ has his hands on her hips and is now thrusting his thick cock in and out of her pussy. When he thrusts, his cock buries all the way inside her pussy. If either could see it, they'd laugh at the speed her tits were swinging from side-to-side.

Finally Bobby releases her head and she comes up for air. Thick streams of spittle swing from her mouth to his cock head. She struggles for her breath while AJ continues to pound her pussy from behind. From time-to-time, his hand smacks down on her big, white ass cheeks. By now, she has two red hand imprints. Tiffany croaks through ragged breath, "Oh yes baby, fuck my pussy! Keep fucking my pussy with that big, black dick!"

Tiffany lowers her mouth to Bobby's cock and sucks on it. Sensing his orgasm, she lifts her mouth free. "Cum on my tits, Baby!" She does her best to rise with AJ's cock pounding in and out of her pussy. Bobby takes hold of his cock and aims it at her tits. A thick rope of his cum flies and lands on her left tit. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah that's hot!" And she licks the cum from his cock as AJ pulls his cock from her pussy.

The guys give Tiffany a moment to catch her breath. She feels her juices down her inner thigh and Bobby's cum dripping from her tit but she can't wait for what's next. Bobby lays on his side at the far end of the couch. Tiffany climbs on the couch just in front of him, as if to spoon. She looks over her shoulder at Bobby, "Can I please have your black dick up my ass?" Bobby just grins at her and presses his cock to her rim. Tiffany spits on her hand and reaches between her legs to try and coat her rim before his monster opens her up. Bobby begins to press his cock inside her asshole. "I don't think it's gonna fit!" she squeals.

AJ asks, "You don't think it will fit? You better make it fit!"

Bobby continues to grind his cock into her asshole. He can feel his crown slipping past her rim as Tiffany pushes back against him. "Oh my God! It's so fucking big! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she screams out as his long, black cock splits open her asshole. "That fucking hurts so bad!" but her body presses back against him! As she feels Bobby's cock sliding inside her, "Easy big man, nice and e-e-a-s-s-y". Bobby reaches around and presses three long fingers to her clit. He begins to stroke her clit side-to-side as his cock pumps deeper and deeper in her stretched asshole. As her body becomes accustomed to the anal assault and Bobby's fingers work magic on her clit, Tiffany feels her body relax a bit. "That's Hot, That's so fucking hot Bobby!"

AJ leans over and sticks four fingers into Tiffany's mouth. She sucks on his long fingers, her tongue licking between each of them before he pulls them free of her lips. AJ presses them to her pussy and she swallows them up quickly. He begins to finger-fuck her pussy as Bobby slides his cock in and nearly out of her asshole. "I've never been fucked in the ass like this! You are amazing!"

Bobby picks up his pace and begins to fuck her even deeper. His body slaps against her ass his cock buries inside of her. AJ's fingers are moving in and out of her pussy and Tiffany is writhing on Bobby's body and the couch underneath her. She screams out, "I can't take your dick anymore ... fuck me please!" Bobby buries his cock inside her asshole and he can feel his second cum of the day fill her up. Tiffany feels his cum and her body shakes and cums again, this time from AJ's fingers. "Oh fuck you guys! I'm cumming again!"

Her breathing still ragged, AJ pulls Tiffany onto the floor. He gets her on to all fours with her ass pointing at his rock hard cock. "It's my turn now, white girl!"

Tiffany looks back just as AJ presses his thick, dark cock between the crack of her dripping ass. "I'm scared of that fucking one!" she cries out as AJ slaps her cheek. When she yelps, he presses his cock against her still gaping asshole. His cock wedges inside her, expanding the rim even wider than Bobby. AJ has a solid grip on her hips even as he feels her trying to move away from him. His cock goes deeper with each thrust. Bobby has moved in front of her face with his long, black cock. He puts the tip to her lips and she opens to take him. AJ is grunting as his thick cock is nearly buried in her asshole. Her creamy-skinned ass shakes and quivers with each thrust. Bobby is forcing his whole cock into her mouth. They both know now she can take whatever they give and show less mercy on her body.

Bobby presses his cock down her throat as he hears her panting through her nose like the experienced cock-sucker she is. AJ's cock is buried to the hilt in her asshole. "Take my cock, bitch!" Finally Bobby pulls his cock free of her mouth and she gasps for air as spittle runs from her mouth and chin.

AJ fucks her in and out and Tiffany turns her head to him, "I LOVE that thick cock in my ass!" AJ motions to Bobby and they reposition Tiffany while AJ stays impaled in her asshole. She is practically on her head with her her ass straight in the air. AJ crouches over her with his cock going straight down. He fucks in and out of her asshole. Tiffany maniacally rubs her pussy with her hand. "Yeah ... yeah ... that feels really good!"

"Oh shit ..." AJ pounds his cock into her asshole and holds it still. Thick cum erupts from his cock and fills her asshole once more. "Oh baby! That was so good!" as he pulls his cock from her asshole and she rolls onto her side. She spreads her thighs just a fraction and forces his cum from her asshole in spurts.

"I want AJ's thick cock in my pussy! I want Bobby in my asshole! Please guys!" They looked at each other and smiled. AJ sat down on the couch with his semi-hard cock pointing upwards lazily. Tiffany straddles his thighs and lowers her asshole - gaping and still oozing AJ's cum - back onto his cock. She slowly lowers herself until she can feel him inside her. She knows he will get bigger. Bobby balances himself on the couch and she grabs his cock with her hand. She presses it to her pussy and he shoves it inside. Tiffany leans back against AJ as Bobby practically lays on her body. The two men begin to slide their cocks in and out of her holes. Tiffany has 21 inches of sexy, black cock in her holes. They fuck her as fast as their positions will allow until they both know they are close to cumming.

First Bobby climbs off of Tiffany then she reluctantly climbs off AJ's cock buried in her asshole. She moves to the floor on her knees and grabs one cock in each hand. "I want some chocolate cum all over me!" The guys begin to stroke their cocks quickly, each pointing at Tiffany's pretty face. 15 seconds ... 30 seconds ... and then Bobby shoots rope after rope of cum from his cock with each splashing on her cheek, her mouth, even her ear. AJ follows right after and he too splashes all over her face. Tiffany takes Bobby's cock in her mouth and sucks him clean before doing the same to AJ.

While holding each cock, she looks up and says "Your big black cocks are w-a-a-a-y too big to be true!" Bobby helped her to her knees and the cameraman tossed in a towel from behind the video camera. Tiffany licked some of the cum from her cheek but cleaned as much as she could with the towel.

"You have some body, girl! I couldn't believe you could take both of us!" Bobby told her as she slipped on her skirt.

"Honestly ... I can't believe I did either. You guys are so big ... and so good!" She kissed each on the cheek as she entered the locker room for a long, hot shower. She couldn't believe how much punishment her body took and yet she was still turned on by all the fucking!

Before going to bed after midnight, she took four aspirin and hoped it would help. When she woke up for work the next morning, she could barely move. Her jaw hurt. Her pussy throbbed. And her asshole screamed every time she moved. It sure felt like a sick day to Tiffany. She made a quick phone call then rolled over in her bed and closed her eyes ... as she dreamed of being filled by big and sexy, black cocks!