The Facility Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyJH
mistyJH
25 Followers

He is the first one to cry out, his cock erupting inside my fertile womb. The pressure of his cum against my cervix combined with the throbbing of each stream triggers my own orgasm. By the third forceful burst of warm seed, my body has demanded its own attention and focus as the waves of bliss take over. The vibrations of my muffled moans complete the chain and his wife goes stiff, thrusting her hips forward as she too joins in. His grunting along with her orgasmic cries meet in an odd harmony. She keeps me pressed into her and leaves me unable to breathe through my own orgasm. Somehow this intensifies it through my panic. We stay connected for a a few seconds that feel like minutes and after the climaxes pass before she breaks the silence as she collects her own breathing, "You will stay inside her until you go soft, after which you'll be a good boy and clean up your mess." His fingers finally loosen and he replies with fatigue, "Yes ma'am."

Her butt slides back and she lifts my chin as much as the chain will allow. Her voice is calm yet taunting me with a grin, "Can you feel his sperm swimming eagerly inside you?" She climbs off the table and licks some of herself off my face with a wide tongue. "They are eager, seeking out those precious eggs that are so hungry to be fertilized." Her grin now a full smile, "So young and single. Only teaching for a few years now? And that gorgeous body. It'll never be the same." His cock begins to slowly slip out of me as tears form in the corners of my eyes. I try to hold in my emotions, my fear back but I am unsuccessful. The head of his cock falls free of me and there is a warm, wet feeling that flows down my inner thigh. Before she stands she goes in for the final blow, "A single mother from a man she doesn't know nor will ever see again...such a slut."

She approaches her husband and her voice changes instantly, "You embarrassed me in front of all these people. Once you have cleaned this girl up you will crawl to me, apologizing to each person you pass."

"Yes Ma'am", his voice without emotion. He drops to his knees and I can feel his warm breath and the rough wet texture of his tongue moving up my inner thigh. He makes a few passes, ensuring he leaves nothing as he works his way up. I gasp as he reaches my now sore sore opening. I'm still very sensitive from the orgasm. His face helps support my weak legs and I try to squirm away with no success. He tightens his grip on my outer thighs; his lips and tongue slowly works through me, cleaning me of our sexual mixture. The more I struggle the stronger he holds. My begging and pleading falls on deaf ears. His tongue pushes inside me and his facial stubble burns my delicate flesh.

Sabrina pulls my eyes to hers, "Be a good girl and let him do what he was told." I try to reply, to say anything, but I am overwhelmed with sensations ranging from pain to pleasure to tickling. Each time I try to jerk away the collar around my neck pulls me back with violence. Sabrina reapplies the mask and within a few seconds I can feel the gas. My eyes close and the feelings I experience are magnified. Each deep breath of the gas pushes me that much closer to a second orgasm. His tongue snakes and squirms through my folds. My fingers dig into my wrists behind my back; my groans vibrate off the plastic seal covering my face.

My hips begin to take over as the substance travels through my lungs into my bloodstream. He now tries to pull back a little but I sit back each time and aggressively try to grind against his face. My body has taken over, putting on it's own sexual dance desperate for a second orgasm. Sabrina kisses my neck as she whispers, "Take control, let your body fulfill its needs." His fingers dig deep into my thighs and his panic is muffled by my sex as he struggles to breathe. The pit of my stomach starts clinches up and my vaginal walls begin to spasm. Firm pressure is applied to my clit with his tongue and his arms hold me up as my legs collapse. The world around me goes black and the only awareness I have is this overpowering feeling of my body losing control, surrendering to the waves of pleasure.

I come to from my euphoric haze on my knees, my ankles still forcibly spread with a metal bar. I watch as the gentleman who just fucked me then cleaned me of the mess crawling, apologizing to each guest as he passes. My view is limited to his rear. His strong legs, the semi hard cock hanging beneath him and his rock hard ass moving slowly away from me. I feel no cleaner now than after he came inside me. The gas is responsible for much of that, flooding me with sexual lubricant. I try to catch my breath but each time I inhale I am just given more and more of the gas. My eyes wonder around the room and I see the guest all in various stages of sexual acts.

Two women sitting on the left of the table. both wearing long sleeves. kiss intimately while a man in short sleeves masturbates himself between the two. His pleading to come ignored but he doesn't dare stop stroking himself. On the right is a man in long sleeves with a woman fellating him. Another woman has her face firmly in the ass of this one woman between his legs while a long sleeve woman furiously masturbates the third creating a chain. The womens muffled cries are frequent and quite loud. Under the table I can see various diners masturbating while a submissive female moves between them providing oral pleasure.

Sabrina runs a finger over my labia and across the lips causing me to shudder. She brings the finger into my view and I notice a long fluid string a few inches in length hanging from the tip. My focus returns to the group on the side of the table. The gentleman nods to his peer in the rear of the group and she gives the two in the middle permission to come. The man grabs the woman's hair, pulling her off his cock just as he releases his gift over her face. They all come together, his head thrown back with a tight grip of her hair while thick streams of pearl white cum cover her. The long sleeved womans fingers move angrily against the third, creating a wet slapping sound that joins their collective moans.

Sabrina disconnects me from the table and helps me stand. My hips and legs burn and ache. I am shaky but manage to stand with her assistance. My attention is immediately pulled from the foursome by what I see by the door in my peripheral vision. The woman who forced me to go down on her is wearing a harness with a toy penis extending from the front. Her hips move aggressively, thrusting into her husband who grimmaces with each push. Her voice is harsh but I can't make out her words.

I am pulled from this distraction as Sabrina removes the mask and frees my ankles of the leather clasps. She leaves my hands tied and kisses my reddened butt cheek.

The table is a mess. The staff unable to clear away the dirty dishes and leftover food. We walk together as she leads me around the side of the table. Guests fingers brush over my thigh and hip as we pass by accompanied by their cat calls. As we approach the group of four, the third woman is now turned and shows her gratitude while her domme holds back her hair. Walking past, the gentleman in long sleeves reaches out his hand, stopping us. He looks down at his pet, face and hair covered with his seed, "Ask the kind woman if you may kiss her toy." I blush, feeling embarrassed by his objectification with his words but maintain my composure. She stands slowly, then in a quiet voice, "Ma'am, may I give her a kiss?"

Sabrina smiles, "Of course sweetheart," then there is a brief pause, "Jennifer, I want her face cleaned while you kiss."

Thick streams of pearly cum cover her face and up into her hair. I am so surprised at how much there is. She brings her lips to mine and I feel some of the now cold ejaculate on her lips. The salty taste of him mixes with very faint fruit taste she must have eaten earlier. Her warm tongue presses through my lips and teases mine with soft, gentle prods. The kiss starts playful as she test the waters, but soon turns intimate. Sabrina talks with her Master, and they make small talk between them. My eyes close and I lose myself completely in this sapphic display of affection between two strangers.

"Jenn, clean up her in the same way you were cleaned then take a seat on the table." My lips, numb from kissing, slowly pull back. She closes her eyes and smiles softly to herself. I lean forward and lick what remains of him from her. Much of it has been spread into both our flesh while we kissed but there are still small globs that collect on my tongue. Goosebumps form on her arms as my tongue traces over her face in random paths. Sabrina seems satisfied and pulls her off to the side. I follow the directions given and slowly move to the table and take a seat in a cleared area. I struggle without the use of my arms but manage. My submissive counterpart lies on the floor and Sabrina takes her place over top of her, facing the opposite way.

The man whose cum I just cleaned off his sub steps in front of me. His hands part my thighs and he takes his place between them. Taking a step closer and his growing cock presses against me, his finger hooking my chin to look at him. "We made a little trade. You won't disappoint Miss Sabrina will you?" Without speaking, I shake my head slowly looking down to his chest. He smiles.

"Can you guess what I wish of you?" His voice calm and slightly inquisitive as though he himself doesn't know. A finger tracing over my cheek, sending a shiver through me as I suddenly feel dirty.

"Sex, Sir. You want sex from me."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Sex implies a mutual experience of pleasure. I am going to fuck you, use this beautiful body. I don't care one way or the other if you get off, it's all about me." He guides the head of his cock to my opening with one hand while the fingers of his other wrap around my neck. "Say it, speak the words..." his voice trails off as his fingers tighten slightly.

Fear takes over and my eyes wide, the blood to my head restricted and breathing is labored. My voice timid and hoarse, "Fuck me, use me Sir." He thrusts forward as the words leave my lips. With each thrust he regains his erection. His hands free my neck and grab my hips where he begins using me rough. Glasses and dishes softly clank against each other, spilling their contents. The wet slapping noises of his hips and balls slapping against me get louder and louder as he takes from me what he wishes. The two women in the rear of the original foursome take spots on my left and right. The submissive, shyly leans towards me and I am overcome with a strong musky smell fagina. As she moves closer, the shyness quickly fades and turns to aggression. She hungrily bites at my lip and her tongue forcefully enters my mouth.

I struggle to breath as I'm overwhelmed with the kiss, hands aggressively exploring my body and this man forcefully fucking me. The domme has her firm grip of my breast, my labia massaged by fingers of her other hand holding me tightly around his shaft. The soreness I feel is accompanied by sexual pleasure. My mind begins to submit, the feeling of being desired, even if objectified, grips me and my body begins to give. My hips begin to rock and fuck this man back.

My body finally completely surrenders and I fall back on my tethered arms. Pain in my wrist travels through my arms. My back lands in a half eaten plate of food and a fork digs into my shoulder blade. None of that matters, the orgasm builds and takes a hold of me tightly. My muscles contract tightly around his invasive cock. He soon joins my orgasm, grunting and holding himself deep inside me as my vaginal walls milk the seed from him. A large grin forms on his face as he empties whatever he has left. He uses his softening cock to slap my mound a few times and it hits with wet thuds. "Get a little fight to you and you'll be an amazing fuck." He turns and walks away, standing over Sabrina and his submissive. The two women move away as well, back to their respective seats.

Left alone for the first time, I try to mentally collect myself. My wrist and lower back hurts where my restrained arms dig in. I am a mess, laying back in partially eaten food with fresh sex dripping from me. My breathing slows and my pulse calms. The sounds of sex still fill the room but I push most of it to the back of my mind.

I want to cry, feeling like I should but can't. What am I doing here, what did I agree to? A fear of disappointing Sabrina is the only thing that holds me to my commitment, keeping me from grabbing my things and sprinting out of this place forever. I struggle to sit up and as I do, whatever I was laying in drips down my back. I stare blankly at Sabrina who is straddling and violently grinding against the poor woman beneath her. The other womans hips flail wildly as Sabrina's fingers roughly move in and out. Their mutual orgasm climaxes and Sabrina then collapses on top of the woman before rolling to the side. The poor girl's chest heaves as she gasps desperately for air.

Once she has collected herself, Sabrina stands and pulls me off the table. No words are spoken, she just turns me away from her and frees my arms. As I rub my wrist trying to get the swelling to go down, she dresses in her robe and then hooks her arm through mine.

"Thank everyone for a lovely dinner, dear"

I nod to nobody in particular, a quiet and ashamed "Thank you".

Still naked, she leads me out of the dining room and escorts me back to my room. We remain quiet. Once back to safety, she leads me to the shower and we wash the evening off of us. After the quick shower, she leads me to bed and asks if I would like my dinner. I shake my head no and she nods in acknowledgement. I lay back, my wet hair soaking the pillow and stare blankly at the ceiling. She sits by my side softly caressing me for a short time in silence before standing to leave for the night. I watch her robe sway as she walks to the door and just as she approaches a few steps away, I finally break the silence.

"Don't go, please. Stay here...hold me, keep me safe."

mistyJH
mistyJH
25 Followers