The Failed Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife finds herself.
1.9k words
4.37
62k
47
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers

Well, after initially refusing to continue further sharing my disgrace with the outside world, here I am again going through Cleo's file to refresh my memory (although it could not be clearer if it'd happened yesterday.) One thing glares at me as I do. How could anyone fall so low in such a short period of time? Yes, I took care of a semi-comatose patient for months, taking sexual advantage of him at every opportunity. In the process, I became completely addicted to my behavior - and my pleasure. So, I guess I can continue, now that I have that part out of the way.

Having Cal's big cock for my own personal toy was the most erotic experience of my life! I played with it for hours, never worrying about anyone's pleasure except my own, as he languished in a comatose state, unaware of what I was doing. Even when my husband fucked me, I would close my eyes and think about Cal's huge appendage, until I climaxed explosively. In fact, it was what I thought about most of the time, anticipating those times he'd lapse into one of his comatose states so I could enjoy it again. Then, the unthinkable happened.

Cal had been lucid for longer than he usually was between bouts, and his behavior had subtly changed as well, causing me to be a little unbalanced when around him. He wasn't as talkative as usual, and his constant watching me as I worked around the house was becoming unsettling. Especially when I bent over to pick something, or when I walked past him. It seemed I constantly felt his eyes on my ass. Really, it seemed I did! Then one morning things finally came to a head. He was sitting at the breakfast table having coffee and I got up to pour him another cup. I was wearing a thin robe but it was nothing different than usual. I felt his eyes on me again.

"Don't do that, Cal." I said, pouring coffee.

"Do what, daughter?"

"Stare at me like that," I replied, placing his refilled cup in front of him. I was startled as he grasped my wrist.

"Kind of prissy for someone who likes to suck cock so much." He was grinning like a wolf. I tried pulling away but he held my wrist firm. His grin grew broader. "At first I thought it was a dream," he said. "I mean, I've been fantasizing about your tight ass ever since Rick brought you home that first night, so, yeah, I thought I was dreaming."

Chills shot throughout my body as fear threatened to engulf me in its cloak. "I don't know what you're talking about, Cal. Let go of me."

"You know, alright. When I came around this last time, I finally put it all together. It was just too real to be a dream. You sucked my cock, daughter. Probably more than just that once, too."

"No, Cal . . . you . . . you're hallucinating. It didn't happen. How dare you speak to me this way!"

Cal forced my hand downward into his lap, holding it there for a moment. I felt his manhood stir and tried pulling away again, my face flushed and burning. I felt a familiar tingling between my legs and knew it wasn't entirely due to the embarrassment of being found out. Jerking my hand from his grasp, I said weakly, "You're delusional. Sick."

"Maybe. But I wonder what my son will said when I describe the little wedge-shaped trim you do around your pussy. He'll probably wonder how I know about that. He'll also be surprised that I know the choice words you say when your pussy explodes as you cum." He looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said, "I might have that young man come by that I used to pay to do polygraphs on new employees . . . do one on me. Give a copy to Rick when I tell him about this. Think he'll believe me then?"

I felt disoriented, really scared now. "Cal . . . please," I whispered. "Don't do this. You'll wreck all our lives."

He actually laughed. "I won't wreck anything! You're the one who'll be doing it! Look, no one has to know our secret, daughter. We'll just keep it between you and me - a mutual agreement. I need someone to take care of me and you need me to remain silent. Fair exchange?"

I felt a tear escape my eye, rolling down my cheek as I studied him. He looked even bigger, uglier and more intimidating than I'd come to view him. There was not an ounce of pity or understanding reflected in his face. He just looked unrelenting, mean.

I took a long shuddering breath before I said, "What do you want me to do, Cal?"

I watched in horror as Cal pushed his chair back, grinning at me as he slowly unzipped his pants and flopped his half-swollen cock out. "Nothing you haven't already done, daughter. Just pretend I'm in a coma if that's easier."

I felt unchecked tears dripping off my chin as I struggled about want to do. If I didn't do as he wanted, my marriage and life as I knew it would end. If I did, my future would be changed forever. I'd be a literal slave to this creature who was Rick's father. As Cal slowly stroked his cock to life and I watched it stiffen, my mind was made up for me. Somehow, I was knelling beside Cal, my hand had replacing his, and his cock was a breath away from my hungry mouth. I moaned softly and lowered my open mouth over the spongy head.

Cal leaned back and sighed. "That's it daughter. You're the best cock sucker I've ever met, and I've met a few. What makes you so good at it is you love it so much. Ain't that right?"

I moaned softly, reluctant to take my mouth away even long enough to answer. Cleo would tell me I was probably already addicted to my role in this drama, and if Cal hadn't forced the issue I would've found some other way to do it, myself. Maybe that was true, but as I slobbered all over this massive cock, I realized this was where I wanted to be. It wasn't that I cared for Cal at all. It was the situation itself, the total degradation of it that I needed. He pushed my robe off my shoulders and I shrugged, letting it fall.

I lifted his cock out of the way and licked my way down to his balls, nibbling the soft skin around them, gently taking each into my mouth, making love to them. Then I lifted them too, licking that little patch of skin under them, smelling his male musk, hearing him grunt with pleasure. He may be awake, but I was in charge at the moment. I knew that would soon change, and the thought strangely excited me. I licked my way back up the large vein under his cock, to the head, and swallowed as much of his cock as I could take, holding it in my throat until I saw dark spots. When I lifted off, slobbers were running freely down my chin, dropping onto my tits.

I grasped it at the base and began sucking hungrily, wanting to feel him explode in my mouth, to taste him, to suffer the final degradation. He only lasted a couple minutes before he shot a load that nearly strangled me. I swallowed frantically trying to get it all, feeling some of it surge up into my nasal cavity, choking as I finally got his sticky streams of semen under control. The total joy of feeling this meaty thing throbbing inside my throat, pumping his nasty seed into my gullet to pool in my soft belly, was the final acceptance to my situation. I'd do where ever he wanted. I had no choice and somehow that felt right to me.

I mouthed the final leakage from the tiny hole in the crown, slurping hungrily and scratching his hairy balls in appreciation as he stroked my hair. After a few minutes, he began growing stiff again and I moaned as I went down on it again. He pushed me away roughly and stood. "Get on your bed," he said. "I want it where Rick fucks you." He walked toward my bedroom, leaving me to weakly follow like a whipped puppy.

He was laying on his back, his big cock sticking straight up. "This is how you like it, right?" he said grinning. I didn't answer, climbing onto the bed, straddling his broad stomach, centering the head at my wet entrance.

"Just pretend I'm in never-never land, daughter, and do your thing."

I eased down it, feeling every ridge as it entered my vagina, pushing the walls of my pussy aside. I slid down on it until I was resting on his stomach, my hands braced against his hairy chest. Then I started slowly riding it. It wasn't long before I was slamming my ass up and down frantically, straining for my release as I sobbed and pleaded mindlessly. I was delirious. I heard him say, "That'a girl. Punish yourself on that cock. You're a dirty slut and it needs to hurt."

Yes, yes, he was right! I needed to hurt. It was good to hurt. I screamed so loudly Cal became alarmed the neighbors might hear, clamping his large hand over my mouth until my orgasm had passed. Then for a long time I just sat on his cock, whimpering, until he said, "Okay girl. My turn." Keeping his cock inside me, he rolled me onto my back and started fucking me. In minutes I was squeezing him between my thighs, my arms clutching his back, nails biting and swallowing his tongue hungrily. We acted like animals fucking, nothing but our releases mattered.

When he shot his soothing cum into my womb, I cried out again, and this time he silenced me with his tongue as I thrashed wildly beneath him. We slept and then fucked again that afternoon. Rick wasn't due to return for a couple days, so his father slept in his bed with me. I lost track of the number of times I either sucked his cock, or he fucked me. Even if I didn't want it at first, I usually did before he finished. Twice, he performed anal intercourse on me and he was so large that I nearly died. Afterward though, he ate my pussy most of the night and that almost made up for it.

A short time ago, Cal went into one of his comas and didn't come out. In a matter of a short period, he had lost so much weight that he was just a skeleton of the man he'd once been. We moved him to short-term care with twenty-four seven care. One day, I stood beside his bed alone, looking at him. I took his hand and held it.

"Cal, I don't know if you can hear me or not. Maybe you're already gone, but I want to tell you, I don't regret anything that happened between us. You taught me what it was like to feel like a woman. I will miss that, and always be grateful."

Cal passed away the following day without regaining consciousness.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers