The Failed Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

"Or we could take my truck," Frank said with a grin.

"Uh, huh," Betty said and then sipped her beer. After a moment of silence, she asked, "Are you trying to get rid of me now that I've come to my senses and decided not to spend the next three days having sex?"

"Nope." Frank replied with a grin. "All I'd have to do to change your mind about the sex is mention the fact that your groom and maid of honor are on a love boat right now doing just that, making love every which way they can."

Betty growled and said, "Asshole!"

"Yeah, I can be when I want to be but right now ain't one of those times. Right now, it's time to drink a few beers and mellow out. Tomorrow will be another day and soon enough to worry about the future or the past."

Betty grinned. "Are you planning to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

"Only if you want me too."

Betty laughed in spite of herself.

They finished that beer and half of another in silence. Their eyes were the only contact between them until Betty asked, "Where is your bathroom?"

"Down the hall and to the left."

Betty sat her beer down and followed his directions. In the hall, she realized that he was following her. She opened the bathroom door and said, "I don't really need any help, thank you."

"I wasn't offering any. I'm going to my room to get out of these monkey clothes I only wear to funerals and weddings."

"Oh," Betty whispered as she entered the bathroom and closed the door. She heard Frank laugh as he went on down the hall.

She raised the commode lid, hiked up her dress, and started to sit down. Changing her mind and curious, she turned and backed up to a full length wall mirror. The outline of a perfect hand print covered most of her right ass cheek. She shivered for a second and then returned to the commode to pee.

"The guy was right, it did leave a mark," she whispered to herself. She wasn't sure if the accompanying shiver was from the thought of being marked or from peeing.

When she used several folded sheets of toilet paper to pat herself dry, she realized that her clit was sticking up above the folds of her inner lips. It shouldn't have been that way after all that had went on but....

Betty bit her lower lip gently as a finger explored her clit, rolling it around several times. The soft murmur of pleasure that crossed her lips and the shuttering jerk of her hips told her just how turned on she was. Little jolts of electric energy made her stomach muscles twitch.

She jerked her hand away from her sex and stood up quickly. "I'm not going to go there," she told herself firmly.

Flushing the commode, she went to wash her hands. She studied herself in the mirror as she did. Her hair was a mess from the wind on the bike. Her eye makeup was a mess from her eyes watering when Frank had spanked her ass that last time.

With a sigh, she looked in the medicine cabinet for a comb or a brush. Nothing there, so she looked in the linen closet. There was a comb and a brush. She also got a washcloth. She washed her face twice to get off as much of the makeup as possible. With her hair combed and brushed, she felt like a new woman.

Looking in the mirror, she grinned. "Things sure went to hell in a heartbeat, didn't it?" she said aloud.

With a sigh, she laid the brush and comb on the vanity and hung up the damp washrag. "There's always tomorrow," she whispered as she turned toward the door.

She paused with her hand on the knob and then turned to sit back on the commode. She lifted her dress and removed her stockings and the garter. She looked at the garter and frowned. Brad was supposed to take it off her thigh and see she was naked under her dress. That was supposed to turn him on and get him ready for the honeymoon.

"Well, that was the plan anyway," She whispered to herself as she rolled the garter up in the stockings. She left them on the vanity next to the sink. No need to ruin a good pair of stockings.

*****

Frank was relaxed on the couch when Betty returned to the living room. He had his bare feet up on the coffee table, his legs bare to mid thigh. The soft dark blue shorts he wore were baggy and comfortable looking. The light gray t-shirt was also loose fitting.

"I'm glad one of us has a change of clothes," she said with a grin.

"I'd loan you a pair of my shorts but you would have to wear a belt or suspenders with them. One of my t-shirts might work for a dress."

"Out of one dress and into another," Betty said with a roll of her eyes. "Ok, where do I find a t-shirt?"

"Second draw from the bottom in the dresser in my bedroom."

Betty turned back toward the hall. At the kitchen counter she stopped and asked, "Any more beer?"

"Plenty so help yourself. Consider my place, your place."

Betty went to the fridge and got another beer. Opening it, she took a long pull and then tossed the cap in the trashcan under the counter. "Getting drunk might be just the thing," she said as she headed down the hall to find a t-shirt.

A massive four poster bed with a wood framed canopy dominated the master bedroom. A large wingback chair was in one corner and a long low dresser with a three piece mirror was against the wall opposite the bed. A sliding glass door led out to a walled patio.

"Nice place," she muttered as she opened the second draw from the bottom on the right hand side of the dresser. Underwear and socks. With a frown, she opened the drawer next to it. It took her brain a few seconds to sort out what she was seeing.

"Holy shit!" she whispered as her eyes took in the handcuffs, leather cuffs, rope, straps, paddles, and floggers. "That's some toy drawer," she muttered as she slowly closed it.

The second drawer on the left held neatly folded t-shirts and shorts. Betty looked through the t-shirts and pulled out a black one. Slipping off the wedding dress, she tossed it on the chair in the corner. She shivered slightly as her hands ran over her breasts and nipples, her eyes watching her hands in the three mirrors.

With a quivering sigh, she picked up the t-shirt and slipped it on over her head. She grinned at herself in the mirror as the hem of the shirt reached below her knees and she could wrap the shirt around herself half again.

"Yeah, he's a big boy," she whispered as a shiver ran up and down her spine as thoughts of what was in the middle drawer came back to mind. "A kinky big boy with lots of kinky toys." She giggled at that and then sobered as she remembered the handprint on her ass. She picked up her beer bottle and drained half of it.

Turning suddenly, she headed for the living room with long strides. Rounding the corner into the living room, she stopped and said, "I think I need to go home now."

Frank looked up at her with a questioning look on his face. That look suddenly became a grin. "Ah, you looked in the middle drawer."

"Uh, yeah, I did and there's some kinky stuff in there."

With a laugh, Frank sat up. "My ex wife was a kinky bitch so it follows that she would have kinky stuff."

"Since I haven't seen anything even remotely feminine around, I have to ask why she didn't take her kinky stuff with her?"

Frank chuckled and leaned back on the couch. "It was my one fit of revenge for her cheating ways. I kept the kinky bitch's kinky shit." He took a swallow of his beer. "Just call it a gesture, a one finger salute type thing on my part."

Betty took a swallow of beer as she thought about what he had said. After a moment and another swallow, she asked, "She liked handcuffs and spankings with paddles?"

"She loved being tied up or tied down in any way, shape, or form. She loved to be spanked with anything and everything, anytime and anyplace and she had the ass for it believe me."

"And you liked doing it to her?"

"Anytime and anyplace. Spankings also," he answered with a grin. Sobering he went on, "Sex wasn't our problem. Her not being able to keep her legs closed with other guys was our problem or at least my problem. She was fine with it."

"That sounds like Karen, although I'm not sure about the spanking part in her case."

Frank nodded. "Brad's going to be a very unlucky man in the not too distant future."

Betty had finished her beer. She turned toward the kitchen. "Want another beer?"

"Sure, why not. Since you seem to be on your way to getting shit faced, you'll need a little company along the way."

Betty laughed as she opened two fresh beers. "I'm that obvious, huh."

"Been there, done that, and you're wearing the t-shirt," Frank replied with a chuckle.

Betty walked over to the couch, handed Frank a beer, sat down and tried to prop her feet up next to his. Her feet lacked a foot reaching the edge of the coffee table. Turning slightly, she propped her feet up on his thigh.

She downed a swallow of beer and sighed. "I can't help it if the city built the sidewalks to close to my ass."

Frank took a swallow of beer and replied, "And a mighty fine ass it is, I might add."

"Thank you but next time try and not leave marks," Betty said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Frank looked at her for a second and then asked, "Next time? As in, you want another spanking?"

"I didn't say that."

"Uh, yes you did, as a matter of fact. Anyway, if marks aren't left, then how would you know how much you enjoyed it later on?"

Betty looked at the big man sitting down the couch from her and frowned. "I didn't enjoy it the first time so why should a second time be any different?"

Frank's smile became a grin. "You enjoyed it, only you haven't fully realized it yet."

Betty's mind went back to the bathroom, her swollen clit and very damp sex. Had she enjoyed the spanking or was it the fact that someone, a total stranger, had been staring at her naked butt. Was it the thought of having sex with the big man on the couch with her? The last scared and excited her both.

When Betty didn't say anything for a while, Frank asked, "Having to think it over, huh."

Betty gave a little jerk and said, "Quit trying to get into my head. It's crazy enough in there without company."

Frank chuckled and shifted on the couch. "Do you still live at home or do you have your own place?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I live at home. No reason to waste money on a place when I can live rent free."

"So, where did you and Brad get it on at? He has a place but he shares it with his brother."

Betty looked at the big man sharply. "How is that any of your business?"

Frank shrugged. "None really, but I was trying to see things from Brad's side. It's a man thing and I want to make sure he really is too crazy to work for me."

With a deep sigh, Betty said, "You don't have to fire Brad on my account."

"It has nothing to do with you per say. I do a lot of business on verbal agreements and a handshake. To me, a man is only as good as his word. Brad bailed on a wedding, at the alter, no less. It makes me wonder how good his word can be."

Betty sighed again, sat up and put her feet on the floor. Standing up, she asked, "You ready?"

Frank grinned up at her and replied, "I'm ready for a lot of things. What have you got in mind?"

Betty wiggled her empty beer bottle back and forth.

Frank shook his head. "Just my luck," he said as he held his empty bottle out toward her.

"Hey, if it wasn't for all that kinky stuff in that drawer, you might have had a chance," Betty said as she rounded the counter and dropped the empty bottles in the trash.

"Don't knock what you've never tried," Frank said with a grin.

"Who says I haven't tried it?" Betty asked with a bluffing grin of her own.

"I do," Frank said sharply. "Don't even try to play a game you know nothing about. You might not get hurt but you sure could find yourself in a bind." Frank laughed at his own pun as he got up from the couch.

Betty stood at the counter unsure of what would happen next as Frank walked in her direction. She wondered if she could outrun him and then wondered where she would go. As he stopped by the end of the counter, she said hastily, "Ok! Ok, I've never tried any of that stuff."

Frank grinned at her before he turned and walked down the hall to the bathroom. At the bathroom door, he paused and looked her way. "Want too?" He asked softly.

Betty looked at him in confusion and he added, "Try the kinky stuff. Who knows, you might enjoy it more than you think."

"I think I'll pass," Betty said with a shiver as her mind played a little movie of her tied to the bed, spread eagled and naked.

Frank shrugged and went in the bathroom and shut the door.

Betty stood stock still in the kitchen with a beer in each hand as the movie looped around and round. In her mind, there were so many possibilities of what Frank could do to her and nothing she could do to prevent any of it. That though alone made her groan softly and squeeze her thighs tightly together.

*****

Frank taking a beer out of her hand made Betty jump. That was just how lost she was in the movie in her mind.

"Are you alright?" Frank asked as he opened his beer and leaned on the living room side of the counter.

"Well, uh, well.... Uh, yeah. I was just lost in thought."

"Those must have been some major thoughts from the way your hips and thighs were moving," Frank said with a big grin.

Betty felt herself blush hotly.

"Oh, the kinky stuff does intrigue you after all."

Betty felt her face grow even warmer. She turned her back on the big grinning man and downed half her ice cold beer.

Frank chuckled. "I'd say, spread eagled on the bed, naked, with me doing all sorts of nasty things to you while you can't stop me. Is that about right?"

Betty stiffened at the accuracy of what he said and then shivered hard. "Close enough," she heard herself whisper.

"Believe it or not, that's most women's fantasy when it comes to kinky."

Betty looked at him over her shoulder. "It is?"

Frank nodded. "That's my experience anyway."

"Uh, how much experience are we talking about here?"

Frank laughed. "I'm a gentleman for the most part so I'll never tell. Anyway, I wouldn't want too look like I'm bragging or anything. How much experience do you have?"

Betty slowly turned around and leaned on the counter. She thought about making a joking remark but decided on the truth at the last minute. "Not very much, I'm sorry to say. Up until Brad asked me to marry him it was none at all."

"Oh, so Mr. Bradley got the cherries did he?"

"Cherries? I thought there was only one."

Frank laughed and shook his head. "No little darling, there are far more than one. There's the biblical one and then.... Let's just say it'll be more fun for you to learn about them directly than for me to tell you about them."

"Hey, I've got a good imagination. I can probably figure out most of them on my own."

"Only the vanilla ones," Frank said with a laugh.

"Vanilla?" Betty asked in confusion.

"That's what the kinky set calls the straight non kinky side. Plain vanilla ice cream without whipped cream or chocolate sauce or even a cherry on top. Non imaginative, at the very least."

Betty nodded slowly. "Yeah, that would probably be me alright."

"Oral sex, both giving and receiving?" Frank asked.

Betty nodded as a blush crept up her neck.

"Anal sex?"

"No!" Betty said sharply as her ass cheeks tightened up.

Frank laughed and shook his head. "Shove a butt plug up my ex's ass and she would prance around for hours with this glassy eyed look on her face. Put her in a pair of high heels with that plug in place and she could come just walking across a room."

"Bull shit," Betty whispered in disbelief.

"Honest truth," Frank told her.

"I'm sensitive back there but not to the point of orgasm."

"So you have played with your own ass then?"

"Uh, well...."

"Hey, you're not going to shock me. I'm the kinky pervert, remember, and I was married to an even kinkier pervert. Perverts are some of the best people I know."

Betty grinned in spite of herself. "I wasn't worried about shocking you. I was more worried about embarrassing myself."

"Always remember one thing about me."

"What's that?"

"I'm the guy everyone in town thinks you are fucking the ears off of this weekend, whether you do or not. You left the church with Brad's brother and announced that plan to anyone within fifty feet at the door. That you left on my bike only changes the who, not the what."

Betty's eyes got wide. "Oh, shit, I forgot about that."

Frank chuckled. "If you're going to talk the talk, you need to be able to walk the walk because you've already got the reputation one way or the other. Small town gossip travels far and fast."

Betty sighed and rubbed her forehead. "I was leaving town anyway, so who gives a flying fuck."

"You do, your parents do." He paused a second and then added, "I was going to say your friends do but since your best friend ran off with the groom... maybe not."

"Thanks for reminding me," Betty said still rubbing her forehead.

Frank sat his beer down and walked around the counter. He placed a hand on each of Betty's shoulders. "The pain is in your head but it coming from your neck and shoulders so bend over and relax."

Betty giggled at the thought of the man who had talked about anal sex and butt plugs earlier was now telling her to bend over and relax.

"What's so funny?" Frank asked as he began to massage the muscles along the tops of Betty's shoulders.

All Betty could do for nearly a minute was to moan and groan as tight muscles slowly loosened. Then Frank pushed her shoulders over more and started in on her upper back. This brought more and louder moans and groans.

Finally, Betty said, "Oh God, this is almost as good as sex."

"Ummm, I don't think Brad was very good in the sack if you can say that," Frank said with a laugh.

"And I have what to compare him too?" Betty asked as she leaned over to lie flat on the counter top. Frank's big hands found tight spot after tight spot. Between moans Betty asked, "Can women have orgasms from a back rub?"

"It's all according to who is rubbing their back and with what," Frank replied with a chuckle as his hands moved lower along her spine.

"Oh, God, I didn't know a back could have this many knots."

"You are a mess, to say the least. I need to put you in the Jacuzzi tub for a little while and then do this again."

"I'd be asleep in the tub before you know it and probably drown the way my day has been going."

"I could play lifeguard. Mouth to mouth resuscitation might be fun," Frank replied with a laugh as he moved lower to Betty's tailbone and the big bundles of nerves on each side.

Betty groaned loudly and then sighed. "I've died and gone to heaven."

Frank's big hand landing solidly on her left ass cheek made Betty jump and yell. Frank laughed again and said, "Nope, you're not dead."

"Asshole! I was so enjoying that and I'm not talking about the slap on the ass either," Betty said loudly as she straightened and turned around.

The next thing she knew, she was in Frank's arms and being soundly kissed with her feet a foot off the floor. With a moan, she kissed him back, her legs coming up to wrap around his waist. Her head was swimming by the time he broke the kiss.

"I've wanted to do that since you got on my motorcycle," he whispered softly.

This time, Betty kissed him, her arms around his neck.

The kiss was long and drawn out, passion filled that soon grew toward lust. Betty was moaning as Frank's big hands caressed her from her ass to her shoulders under the long t-shirt. His hands were rough on her skin but gentle of touch. They lit a fire inside her that blazed higher and higher.

She broke the kiss long enough to whisper, "Bedroom, bed, now," and then she was kissing him again as he carried her down the hall. He never broke the kiss until she was flat on her back under him on the big bed.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers