The Faire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and I both defiantly had flagging erections, but they weren't all the way deflated. I reached into my camping supplies and took out some baby whips I keep for after using the outhouse and had Katie clean off my dick. Jane got on her hands and knees and Katie cleaned the jizz off both her pussy and ass with more baby wipes. She really got in there too, wiping every nook and cranny.

"I think I know how to get these guys hard again, guaranteed," said Katie looking at my dick, which was defiantly starting back to erectness after watching her clean Jane up.

"But do you want to do it," asked Jane, looking Katie in the eyes.

"Yeah, I think I do," said Katie. "Then you two can do the same to me that you did to Jane.

"Sounds good to me," said Tim.

With Jane lying on her back Katie started kissing her all over her tiny breasts and chest. She slowly kissed her girlish face and shoulders and neck and throat and even her arm pits. When she moved back to Jane's tits Tim brought his hardened member over to Jane's face and she started to suck it. I got on the opposite side of her and she switched back and forth between the two of us.

A couple of time we each got our cocks in her mouth at the same time for a few seconds. She was pretty aggressive in trying to accomplish that but the angle wasn't very good for it. Besides which I wanted to watch the show that Katie was putting on as she got near Jane's little girl pussy.

You could tell it was Katie's first approach towards another girls' pussy. The first time she would taste it directly from the source. She approached it slowly and deliberately with little kisses down and around Jane's tummy and upper legs. Just as she approached "the destination" she changed her mind and pulled up short.

"Switch," she said, and flopped on her back. Tim and I brought our dicks to Katie's mouth and let Jane pick-up on Katie where Katie had left off on her. If anything, Katie gave a better blow job so we weren't disappointed with the turn of events at all.

Jane started kissing Katie on the legs near her knees and quickly opened up her legs to zoom in on her target. Tim and I each reached up and grabbed a knee to get a better view. After considerable teasing Jane planted her face directly into Katie's muff and began licking away. It wasn't long before a dual mission was accomplished. Katie was in the throws of an orgasm and both of us guys were rock hard and ready to go again.

In fact, we didn't even give Katie time to come down off her orgasm. As soon as things settled down Tim laid on his back and rolled Katie on top, her pussy easily slipping onto his dick. Jane finished off her show for me by shoving her face in between Katie's butt cheeks and giving her back end a royal tongue lashing. Katie's orgasm approached quickly and I was afraid I wasn't going to get in in time, but fortunately it was a small orgasm and Tim stayed the course so I was able to place my dick into a well lubricated hole and slowly drive it home.

It took several minutes to get there. If anything, Katie was tighter then Jane back there and Tim was keeping her off balance with his constant strokes in and out. Eventually the job was done and I was doing my part to bring Katie off.

Her orgasm, the final one for the night, was spectacular. Jane was kissing her neck and masturbating herself, I was as deep into her bowels' as my little pecker would allow and Tim was furiously pumping into her pussy. We all four exploded at once, loudly, noisily and finally spent.

The thunderstorm continued unabated. We had hardly noticed over the past couple of hours the wind, lighting and thunder and rain. Spent, we barley managed to get the lights turned off before we all finally collapsed in a heap.

The next day was a work day after which everybody went home. It was somewhat bitter sweet because the spontaneity of the event couldn't be reproduced but it did holdout hope for next year.

12