The Fairground Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now... quickly... drive!" She demanded, "It should take no more than ten minutes." The shutters at the back of the lorry were lowered and closed off as the engine of the van started and the gypsy began to drive away.

-0-

The slave felt a sense of total panic and fear as he heard the vibrations of an engine around him. The gypsies were stealing the trunk without knowing he was inside. He had no guarantee that they would let him go if they discovered him here, or even that they would find him at all. He felt an overwhelming feeling of dread.

The engine grumbled along still but suddenly the slave felt the lid of the trunk being opened.

"It's okay, My slave..." She reassured him, "... you are safe!"

She leaned into the box and lifted him out, immediately undoing the straps on the hood. She peeled this away from his face. He was pink and sweaty; his eyes slightly glazed and blinking against the light in the van.

"We are in a lorry and the gypsies are taking us to a safe place".

He struggled to focus as She lifted him out of the trunk and allowed him to slump on the floor. She reached into a small hold-all bag and removed some medical scissors and began removing the tape which encased his legs, discarding the waste as She worked.

She laid him down on the thick rubberised floor of the van and having removed all of the tape began to massage his legs from their numbness.

"Wiggle your toes." She demanded, but with care.

The slave was disorientated and unable to think straight. Gradually Her request made sense in his mind and he tried to make his toes move. He couldn't feel his feet at all but presumed everything was fine as She leaned over him and smiled.

"Mmmmmmm..... Good boy!" She cooed.

12