The Fairground Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress controls Her slave.
897 words
4.06
18.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my Red Room." She informed him as She walked through the door and onwards into the awaiting chamber.

As he followed Her he could not believe his eyes. Here was another huge room, easily thirty feet across and entirely covered in what appeared to be red PVC. The floor was the same dark mottled marble of the previous room but it had a dark burgundy colour to it, rather than the black of before. The walls were covered in panelled sections, each padded and covered in a red high gloss finish.

As his eyes struggled to take in the whole room She, suddenly, pushed him up against one of the padded walls and held him by the throat, his head forced back against the shiny padding. Her green eyes penetrated his soul as She held him still and Her body closed in on him. His breaths fell short and he felt his pulse sky-rocket as Her leather fingers held his neck tightly.

She leaned into him and bent Her head grazing Her long tongue across his cheek. As he swooned there for a moment still held in place by Her hand he felt Her lift his left arm and, swiftly She had locked it into a device on the wall above his head. Now She kicked his legs apart and pushed his heel back against the wall; another locking sound as his ankle was also restricted. She repeated the graceful movements, containing his right hand side until he was totally trapped against the PVC wall. He was trapped and totally immobile. His heart pounded in his chest and his neck ached from the constriction of Her hands.

She then moved away from him and pulled a large chair into view. It was a modern design, with a deep seat and broad cubic armrests. He realised the chair was also covered in the same glossy red material as the walls. Each aspect of the room perfectly complimenting another. He exhaled his regular and resigned submissive sigh again. She would never cease to amaze him.

She reclined in the chair and hooked one long booted leg over the other, swinging Her foot nonchalantly in front of herself as She looked up at him.

"You had quite a day yesterday, didn't you?" She was up again, not requiring an answer.

She moved in on him quickly and unhooked the straps which held his leather shorts in place. With one sharp flick of Her wrist the garment peeled away from him and he was totally naked apart from the usual leather straps around his neck, waist and ankle which he wore constantly as marks of Her ownership of him.

She moved to one side and opened a small panel in the wall. He would never have guessed that it was there; so exquisitely hidden among the decorative panelling in the room, as it was.

"Close your eyes!" She instructed him as She closed in on him again.

Unexpectedly, he felt material around his face and recognised the feeling of latex against his skin. She was covering his eyes and nose with the material making him breathe solely through his mouth. He could only guess, now his eyes were closed, that the material around his face was coloured red to match the room. He swooned at the mental image of himself and the obvious control She continually held over him.

Next, he felt Her placing a heavy object around his neck. He heard the familiar sound of buckles against leather and tried to move his head as if to see through the impenetrable mask. He couldn't move his head at all. The item She had placed him in sat between his shoulders and his jaw line. His neck was held rigidly and he could not tilt his chin forwards at all. He felt totally vulnerable now. Even though his arms and legs were totally immobile he could accommodate that; but now She had secured his head movements he felt totally helpless and defenceless. She had him in Her grip once more. He realised his cock was now bouncing before him, his arousal so heightened by the mask and neck holster. He knew She was about to torment him and he now ached for Her every touch.

Now all he had were his senses of touch, and hearing. His smell had been obscured by the latex mask pressed tightly over his nostrils. He could sense Her moving around in the room but had no idea what She was doing. He waited for an age for Her to return to him; hoping and pleading that She might just touch him.

Without warning then, he heard a high pitched whistle and the padding and clicking of the approaching dog's paws on the hard cold floor.

"Watch him!" She commanded the dog as She strode off out of the room.

The slave hung there immobile which his arms and legs spread out around him and tried to move his head from side to side. He could only move a few millimetres and realised that he was totally trapped. His sixth sense told him that the dog was still present and he envisaged the huge black beast sitting there staring at him, perhaps only a few inches away from him. He felt pensive and anxious and hoped that his Mistress would soon return.

-0-