The Fairy Circle

Story Info
A fantasy tale.
1.4k words
3.92
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzanLeBrat
SuzanLeBrat
13 Followers

She has been walking for what feels like hours. Not stopping even for a moment. It seems her legs had a mind of their own. The voices in her head were relentless, talking all at once, whispering, shouting, some almost singing, turning her mind into a hellish torture device filled with incomprehensible sound that only grew louder the further she walked.

She couldn't take it anymore and started to run. Fast. Faster than she ever did. Hoping to leave the voices behind her she ran not looking back, knowing that would only slow her down and there was nothing to see anyway. She was engulfed in darkness from all sides, running in a void like a hunted animal.

At some point she lost her shoes and began to feel the ground's texture under her feet it seemed she was entering a forest. Gravel and dirt tore at her soles while thorns and branches cut her skin through her flimsy nightdress but she kept running, welcoming the pain as a relief from the tormenting voices that were still in her head.

As she slowed down, her vision cleared just enough to see the dark shadows of large trees all around her which helped her navigate through the forest with a little more ease. She wanted to scream out her fear and pain but running left her breathless and barely able to stand up.

The voices were all around her now but one stood out among them. Strong, decisive and softer than a whisper it pulled at her, controlling her movement, guiding her to where she was supposed to go.

Stop! Her legs froze in an instant and the momentum of her movement dropped her on all four. She tried to get up but exhaustion finally took hold and as she collapsed on the ground she couldn't help but think of what a sight she must be with her bleeding feet, torn and bloody nightdress barely hanging on and her hair all wild and plastered to her tear stained face.

Darkness engulfed her again while invisible hands undressed her, washed her body and tended to her wounds. She was given no food or drink but she felt revived and energized once more. The same invisible hands then carried her through what seemed to be a vast empty cave. As they proceeded she started seeing more details and realized she was in a great, big, almost bare room. The walls where made of wood, strangely carved with elaborate images of fantasy. Unicorns, fairies, centaurs and other beasts of the imagination. There were lines crisscrossing the walls and they seem to shimmer and move almost as if they were alive.

At the end of the room was a wooden throne with a man standing behind it. She was left to stand just before the throne and she could feel her legs freeze. A warmth was rising through her from the living floor and she could feel her heart beat in unison with the pulsating veins on the walls around her.

As the man approached her she tried to move but she was glued to the spot. "We meet again" he said as he circled her naked body with his hands behind his back like a general inspecting his latest most important prisoner of war. "But I never saw you before. Who are you? What do you want?"

Slowly he brought his head level to hers and she could see deep into his eyes. The deepest green reflected back from them. His eyes were the color of the leaves at the end of spring, a deep vivid green full of life, energy and beauty. "Let me remind you." He said softly and his words swept over her like a cool breeze on a hot summer day.

He placed his index finger on the base of her neck and instantly a memory rose in her mind. The memory from a year ago of a beautiful day in early summer when she took off alone to the woods.

She needed the time alone to reflect on all the changes in her life at that time and without realizing it she got lost it the forest. Her phone was useless and no one knew where she was so she did the most logical thing she could think of. She panicked. Which got her even more lost as she wandered around crying for help. Until she arrived at the clearing in the woods. An almost perfect circle of grass and flowers smelling so sweet and inviting that she fell asleep almost as soon as she sat down to rest.

When she woke up there was a large dog next to her looking at her with big green eyes as if guarding her. Without thinking about it too much she started petting his head and talking to him. "Are you lost too? I wish you could help me get back. It's late and scary. I'll tell you what, you get me out of here and I'll give you anything you want. I'll even let you sleep in my bed. If I ever get to see it again that is." As soon as she finished talking the dog got up and started moving while trying to make her follow him.

Eventually she got back to her car but when she looked for the dog it disappeared. "You made a promise." His voice, now harsh and stern, woke her from her memory and forced her to look at him again. "You made a promise. Now it's time for you to act on it."

"I made a promise to a dog. You know A DOG. I didn't ..." While she was speaking the room turned blindingly bright and when it got back to normal the man was gone but the dog was there staring at her with the same deep green eyes. He started to circle her like a wolf circles his prey. After the second slow circle he stopped behind her, transformed again and putting his hand on her neck growled in her ear "it's time."

"Time for what? What if I don't want to follow through? That promise it's just something people say it's not a serious thing."

"Any promise is a serious thing. And one spoken loudly in a fairy circle is binding. If you refuse you will be taken back to the circle and left there. This time with no help. But do you really want to refuse?"

She looked at him standing beside her naked from the waist up. So majestic, masculine and powerful. His eyes spoke of pleasure and pain, sparkling with lust and desire and she knew she was safe. She really didn't want to refuse.

"I don't want to refuse."

As soon as her words were spoken she felt the pressure from her feet lifted and she could walk again following him to a different room where all the furniture was made of living plants. The bed, table, chairs, everything.

He stood her in the middle of the room and as he traced his fingers along her body a vine dropped slowly from the ceiling wrapped around her arms and pulled them up while at the same time vines from the floor held her ankles in place keeping her legs apart and immobile.

He grabbed her neck again and as he whispered in her ear she felt every note enter her body and caress from within.

"Your cries will awake the spirits of the forest. Your blood will feed the earth. Your tears will water the plants. You breath will move the clouds and the seas and your ecstasy will bring everything to life. Watch how the seasons turn as you become one with nature itself!"

She felt his teeth sink into her, breaking the skin making her cry in pain. Then her back, ass and thighs were flogged and caned as sharp nails or claws scraped her back causing small rivulets of blood to appear.

Just as she thought she couldn't take any more the pain subsided and she felt him behind her kissing her wounds, his breath cooling her painful hot skin and then waves of pleasure engulfed her as he entered her, and claimed her over and over again until they were both spent and exhausted and she fell a sleep in his arms.

When she woke up she was back in her bedroom. No sign of anything strange happening, no wounds on her back and no pain whatsoever.

Just as she began convincing herself this was just a dream a breeze blew through the window and his voice whispered in her ear "MINE!"

SuzanLeBrat
SuzanLeBrat
13 Followers